Cruise Ship Cuckold Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband is a cuckold on a cruise ship.
1.6k words
4.17
103.8k
12
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers

I was worried about Angel. She had not come back from the Captain's Dinner and it was late. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Hello Darling!" It was my precious Angel. "Listen my love," She continued, "I want to play a game. Are you willing?"

"Of course baby, anything you say." I replied relived that she was safe.

"In my black bag you will find four pairs of handcuffs and a ball gag. Go and get them."

My first inclination was to ask her where she was, who she was with, and when will she be coming back, but something inside me said, "Wait. Just follow her instructions, don't question her now."

I found the bag and emptied the contents on the bed. "OK, got it, now what?" I asked my lovely bride.

"Put on the ball gag first. Then take off all your clothes, sit in the chair in front of the television and handcuff your ankles and wrists to the chair but before you do that, turn on the TV and put it on channel 18."

I put on the ball gag and stripped naked. I turned on the TV. I had a little difficulty, located channel 18. It seemed to be some kind of on- board channel but I was finally successful. It showed the inside of a seemingly, vacant, rather handsome luxurious suite aboard the ship. I could hear soft music playing in the background. Then I cuffed both ankles to the legs of the chair and my wrists to the arms of the chair. It was tricky locking my last wrist, but I finally managed.

Then, to my surprise, Angel appeared on the TV in front of me. She walked in front of the camera, wearing just her bra, panties, garter belt, hose and high heels and said, "Come here lover." Which confused me because I was cuffed to the chair and could not come anywhere. Then I saw who she was talking to.

It was our Captain dressed only in a thin black Kimono. He walked on camera and took her in his arms. She looked back on camera, at me and said, "I'm sorry Darling but I just couldn't resist our beautiful captain. He has ordered me to his quarters for a little close arms inspection." At this point, the two of them turned and embraced. It was a long and passionate kiss that said, "We're going to do it!"

I was in shock, my own wife, making love to another man on the big screen TV while I was helpless to stop them or even say anything! I tried to close my eyes but it was like being hypnotized, I could not stop looking at the spectacle on the screen.

Angel then turned and looked at me and said, "Surprised, confused? It's really quite simple. Think of it as a wedding present. I know, deep down inside, you have always wanted to see me make love to a black man. Well baby, here it is, on the wide screen in full Sin-O-Color. You just relax and enjoy the show. Adam, or Captain Wellworth as you know him, is truly a magnificent man and he has agreed to consummate our marriage for you. Isn't that nice of him?"

My head was spinning. Yes, it's true. This has been a fantasy I have had for years. But here it is. A reality. Could I really get off on seeing my precious Angel fucking and sucking this guy, for real! No, Yes, I don't know! I was in total turmoil. So, in silence, I kept watching.

Adam picked Angel up in his arms like she was a feather, and carried her off screen.

"Thank goodness!" I thought. "At least now I won't have to witness him ravish my sweet bride!" I thought too late. Another camera came on and I was watching him lay her down on a King-sized bed on red satin sheets.

Her pale skin and black lingerie contrasted beautifully against the scarlet sheets! He let his robe fall to the floor and stood beside the bed naked, looking down at her the way a lion might look at his prey.

He was truly magnificent! His muscles rippled under his black velvet skin. There was not an inch of fat on his six foot six, two hundred and sixty pound body. His cock was hanging flaccid at least eight inches and his balls were the side of pool balls.

Angel looked up at him and licked her lips. She liked what she was seeing! Her breathing started to increase. Her eyes were full of fire as they appraised this incredible man who was about to take her. Her mouth parted as she licked her lips, which had become dry in anticipation.

I was filled with so many emotions as I watched. My brain was saying, "Yes, yes, fuck her! Giver her everything she needs and deserves, no, no don't touch her, she's mine. She's my wife!"

He started stroking his now erect cock which had grown to its full twelve inches and was as big around as a baseball bat!

Angel eyes widened as she gazed at his manhood. She looked like a small bird that had become mesmerized by a cobra. A small dribble of saliva started running down the side of her face from the corner of her mouth. She took off her bra and panties, leaving the garter belt and hose on to frame her pink and white bald pussy. The light in the room reflected off her moist labia. She was hot, she was ready!

I could hear the captain's voice, teasing her, playing with her, "You like it baby, you like what you see? Does the size of my cock scare you, just a little? Don't worry, I'll take it real slow. I can see you are wet enough. You are going to love this. You will never forget it. You won't even be able to feel you husband's small insignificant penis after I'm through stretching you!"

What he was saying was true. He knew it, Angel knew it, and I knew it. Nothing would ever be the same after tonight. I could not blame him, or her. I could only blame myself. This was my fantasy, my dream. I had planted it in her mind. She loved me more that any woman has ever loved me before. She was doing this out of love. Love for me, to please me. I felt tears of joy and sorrow running down my cheeks.

Angel spread her legs wide, welcoming him to her. She rubbed her thighs and groin and pelvic folds in anticipation.

He got on his knees between her legs. He gently lifted her up while placing two pillows under her ass and lowering her back down. Now her cunt was angled up toward him, beckoning to his cock to come in. I could see a river of quim flowing out of her pussy to help glide him inside her.

He placed the plum --sized helmet of his huge cock, which was already oozing pre-cum, to her glistening pussy lips. Slowly he rubbed the tip up and down her wet pussy lips, teasing, taunting her. "You want it baby?" He whispered, "Beg for it. Let me and you wimpy husband know how badly you want it. Tell us baby."

"Oh god yes! Please give it to me! I need it so bad! I want it, more than anything in the whole world. Please fuck me, please fuck me now!"

"What about your husband," he continued. "Don't you want him instead? I'll take you to him now so he can fuck you instead of me. Would you like me to do that?"

"No, not him, you! I want you! Please, don't tease me anymore, give me what I need!" She begged.

He then fell forward, thrusting his enormous twelve inch cock deep inside her until his balls slapped up against her cunt lips.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed. It was at first a scream of pain but it quickly turned into a scream of ecstasy.

I was afraid he would split my poor Angel in two, but then I noticed she wrapped her legs around his back and was trying to pull him in even deeper. She moaned and groaned. She cried and begged him to fuck her harder and faster!

He eagerly complied. He fucked her like a jackhammer! It went on and on and never seemed to end. She kept cumming and cumming. It sounded like a five minute orgasm.

I could hear him starting to moan those, "I'm cumming", moans while she said, "Yes, oh yes! Fill me up lover! Shoot you cum deep inside me where no man has ever reached! Oh god, yes! I can feel it squirting inside me; it feels like a fire hose!" She started screaming again with another climax.

I would have screamed too, except for the ball gag. Saliva was running out of my mouth around the gag, tears were pouring down my cheeks, and cum was pouring out of my cock. I had never seen anything like it. It was like watching your wife, starring in the best porn film you had ever seen!

Then, all was still and quite except for our panting, as we all recovered from the amazing three-way climax we had just experienced.

Then my feeling of exhilaration was replaced by shame and sorrow. I have lost her. No, I have given her away, just to feed my sick perverted needs. The captain was right. We will never forget this. Nothing will ever be the same.

As I gazed tearfully at the screen watching my wife and Adam cuddling and cooing in afterglow, I suddenly saw the captain's wife, Eve looking out through the TV at me smiling wickedly and saying, "You lost the bet, slave!"

Angelscuck
Angelscuck
624 Followers