Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie squealed loudly when she felt her engorged clitoris begin to expand within the rippling and suckling sheath.

L/D

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1/2" x 3/16" .. 5/8" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Ellie's clitoris lengthened and thickened.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 3/4" x 3/16" .. 1" x 3/8"

Her hips bucked and thrashed as the suckling 'mouth' had more and more of the excited organ to work with.

EXTERNAL CLITORIS: 1.25: x 1/2" .. 1.50" x 1/2"

The long rigid organ's natural downward angle insured an ecstatic contact against a thrusting erection.

Ellie lay back gasping and panting. She looked down into the clear mass and saw her rigid, pink organ extending well beyond the soft confines of its clitoral hood and an excited smile lit up her face.

Her hands massaged the purring mass between her thighs and whispered,

"Oh! God, Thank you!"

As if in an answer, the Gel kissed and squeezed her engorged clitoris and Ellie gasped in joy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The Gel mass that was nestled within her clasping inner lips now began to tease and caress the eager opening to her vaginal passage.

02.10 Ellie, GelPod, Conditioning:

The head of the GelPod's phallic nudged inward and Ellie's excited inner lips eagerly slipped over the thick head as it slowly twisted and turned its way into her more than welcoming vagina. She squealed with joy as the long thickness sunk into the depths of her sexual being and then rested with delicious 'purrs' and flexes as it began secreting its enhancing chemicals.

Ellie would become bisexual. The chemicals included bonding pheromones from Cathy's and Daniel's DNA. Her sexual rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation were present.

The elasticity and vaginal depth was changed to accommodate an 8.5" x 3.5" erection. The sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of the vaginal sheath and her sensitive 'G' spot was expanded and enhanced. A sudden rippling orgasm saturated her enhanced vagina and her wail echoed around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Gel phallic was now ready to test out Ellie's 'new' body enhancements and withdrew its phallic from her vagina. The GelPod kept its purring mass over breasts and the swollen, wet folds of her labia.

02.11 Ellie, GelPod, Vaginal Testing:

Ellie saw Dianne walk to the foot of the bed and pull up a support rail which spanned the width of the bed. She walked beside Ellie and said,

"Your Lover is about to test out your enhancements. I suggest a 'doggy' style position to get the most orgasmic sensations that a GelPod can give you. Trust me, keep your eyes on the mirror in front of you. There is nothing like seeing yourself in the throes of an orgasm."

A dazed Ellie could only nod her head.

She thought,

'How much better can this get, I have already have had multiple orgasms.'

Dianne helped Ellie move forward onto her hands and needs. The Gel didn't let up on its arousing assault and Ellie gasped and shook as Dianne helped her crawl toward the rail. Just as she reached it, the clitoral 'mouth' renewed its exquisite sucking actions and Ellie cried out as her hands grabbed the rail tightly. She looked forward and saw effects that the GelPod was having on her body. She saw her disheveled hair and deeply flushed face. The mirror showed the clear pouches that her swaying breasts had fitted so nicely into and her erect nipples that seemed to be moving by themselves with delicious swirls and presses.

Again the Gel tweaked her clitoris and with a loud gasp her bent legs spread further apart to give her Lover easier access to her enflamed sex. She cooed and mewed as her friend's loving foreplay caused her arousal to soar. She pushed her labia back against the massaging mass between her legs and shifted her breasts into and around the Gel's kneading pouches. Her body trembled with ecstasy as her Lover suckled on her jerking organ of joy, massaged her labia, breasts and nursed on her excited nipples. Her hips pushed back and ground her aroused sex against her Lover's devouring 'mouths'.

"Ohhhhhhhh Yesssssss!"

Ellie felt something bump against her inner thigh. It was warm, long and thick.

She looked under her body toward her spread legs. Her eyes flew open and her breath came in a deep gasp. She saw the Gel forming its massive 8.00" x 3.00", erection and her vagina began clenching rapidly in anticipation. She tried to shift her excited entrance down toward it but the GelPod teasingly kept moving it away.

"Oh please .. Don't tease meeee!"

Ellie felt the wonderful, suckling tube withdraw from her hard clitoris and moaned as it pulsed and throbbed in the air. The Gel slowly slipped its massive 'manhood' upward over Ellie's left thigh toward her steamy folds. She moaned as the long hardness ground over her erect organ of joy. The head finally reached her swollen folds and pushed them wide apart as the thick head sunk between them. With agonizing slowness it traced Ellie's swollen crease from erect clitoris to clenching inner lips. Her clasping entrance kissed and caressed her Lover's flexing gland each time it came in contact with the fluttering lips.

Ellie didn't move, she couldn't move. Her hands gripped the rail, her kneeling body tensed and her eyes were tightly shut as her mind tried to will the Gel's glorious erection to penetrate her raging sex.

With an almost incoherent plea,

"Oh .. Please .. now .. now .."

Her Lover obliged her frantic plea. In one fluid motion, the thick head nudged past the eager lips and slid slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped her wide open mouth as the full length of her Lover's pulsing hardness slipped deeply into the grateful and lubricated sheath.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Ellie felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. She gurgled and drooled as The GelPod's organ slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Ellie felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her thick Lover. She felt the Gel slowly slide its way outward then slip all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flexed, wiggled and then again stroke deeply back into the depths of her vagina.

The Gel adjusted its position behind Ellie's wide spread thighs. The angle of its penetration changed and the head now pressed against the upper lining of her vagina. It started a back and forth dragging motion until .. something electric bolted throughout Ellie's body. An intense wave of pure pleasure and joy surged through her labia and across her loins. The Gel's flexing head pressed and swirled around the highly excited tissues of her sweet spot and Ellie screeched in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The Gel now plunged all the way into Ellie and then came back out. Once again it teased her magic spot. It was incredible. Ellie's mind was overloaded with waves of raw joy. It started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again and again.

Ellie gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. She lewdly thrust back and swung her hips in ecstatic circles. Her vaginal muscles desperately clenched around her Lover's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. The Gel's thrusts were now all inward and full outward. Her mind was basking in the glow of ecstatic waves of joy and ecstasy. Again that wonderful suckling tube slipped over Ellie's engorged organ of joy. The contact was so ecstatic Ellie's entire body spasmed and she lifted her head and her wail echoed around the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Ellie was catapulted into an orgasmic frenzy. The GelPod had now found the buttons of all her erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Ellie's body began lunging back onto the Gel's thrusting erection with a new sense of urgency and her fists tightened their grip on the rail. She saw the wild, frantic movements of body in the mirror and her ecstatic excitement soared. Low guttural moans escaped from her mouth as her orgasmic wave built higher and higher.

Ellie's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly her Lover lunged inward and froze. Ellie could feel the gigantic head enter her womb and then thicken. Her eyes flew open and her vaginal muscles clamped tightly around the engorged erection as it swelled and pulsed. She felt a deep throbbing within her spasming vaginal passage accompanied by an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure that boiled and gushed into her cervix and womb. Her eyes snapped opened as her body started convulsing with her orgasm. The GelPod quickly did a withdrawal and re-entry and her Lover's erection unleashed another torrent of hot thick ejaculant. The intense sensations spread explosively throughout Ellie's thrashing body.

Her entire body was spun into an vortex of orgasmic explosions. Bright colors swam in her vision as she spasmed and shook. Every cell vibrated with joy. It went on and on, as the Gel continued to feed on her sexual frenzy. She looked at the mirror and through a dense euphoric fog, saw her body unleash its all consuming orgasm. She saw her wide open eyes and mouth and then heard her orgasmic wail as it echo around the room.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Ellie's sensory system couldn't absorb any more sensations and her shoulders slumped onto the bed. Her hands still grasped the rail and her raised buttocks were still grinding her sex onto her Lover. She slowly recovered as her body continued to spasm and shake within the throes of delicious aftershocks. She raised up, and moaned as the wonderful fullness slipped out of her reluctant and clenching vagina with a loud slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhh .. Slowly!"

The GelPod released her breasts and the suckling 'mouth' withdrew from her still rigid clitoris. Its mass returned to its round shape and Ellie, with Dianne's help, slowly turned and crawled back to the pillows. A trail of orgasmic fluids and ejaculant followed her. As she recovered, light cooing sounds were heard when the GelPod rolled between her thighs and began cleaning the remnants of her orgasms. When it finished, Ellie picked it up and the glowing GelPod snuggled onto her neck and shoulders.

In a few minutes, the GelPod slipped away from her body and rolled back to the panel from where it had come from. Cathy returned and helped Ellie off of the bed and Cathy held her close as they walked to shower.

Dianne and Sara waited in the viewing room for the return of for Cathy and Ellie. Both saw the flushed look on Ellie's face and knew the GelPod's programming was successful.

Dianne said,

"Was I right or was I right?"

Ellie smiled and hugged Dianne.

Dianne said that Daniel will be waking soon and they all should sit down on the sectional. In a few minutes they saw the sheet moving as Daniel began to waken. Shortly, the door opened and a naked Aron walked into the room.

02.12 Aron, Daniel, Sexual Guidance:

Aron had prepared the room while Daniel slept. The harness was retracted back up into the ceiling and he placed a tube of lubricant on the floor by the foot of the bed. He then sat on the bed and waited. Daniel lay on his right side and soon Aron saw him open his eyes. At first, Daniel wasn't exactly sure of where he was. The injection was making his short term memory a little fuzzy, it was also sending a building gentle warmth that flowed across his loins. He saw Aron looking at him and then remembered that he had helped put him into a harness or something.

They both smiled at each other and Daniel said,

"I guess I dozed off for while."

Aron told him it was only for a little while and asked him if he remembered anything. Daniel was glad that Aron was still with him and shook his head. Daniel looked at Aron's nakedness and couldn't understand the feelings of attraction that were filling his mind. He then realized he was also naked and wondered how he got on the bed and who put the sheet over him.

Daniel smiled and rolled over onto his back. He wasn't prepared for the sensations that the silky sheet gave him as it glided over his body. Again, he looked at Aron and this time, an unexplained warmth flowed into his penis and balls and closed his eyes, trying to stop the sensations from spreading. Aron knew what was happening and laid his right hand on Daniel's covered thigh with a gentle massaging action. Daniel's hands fisted as an exquisite tinglyness spread into his penis and testicles. He closed his eyes as his penis stirred and then a low gasp was heard as the surface of the satiny sheet stimulated his rising member. Aron smiled when he saw the 'tent' slowly rise under the sheet, knowing its silkiness was adding unwanted excitement to Daniel's the hardening penis. Daniel could feel the massaging hand on his thigh and his mind wanted it to stop .. and .. at the same time to continue.

Daniel's conditioning was now coming to the surface and he looked up into Aron's face as if pleading for an explanation of what was happening to him.

Aron leaned down to Daniel's face and whispered,

"Your body is trying to tell you something. If you let me, I can help you."

All that Daniel knew was that feelings of attraction for Aron were becoming stronger.

Aron whispered again,

"I want to kiss you."

Without knowing 'why' Daniel could only nod his head.

Daniel saw Aron's face coming toward his face. He closed his eyes and parted his lips slightly. He felt lips touch his lips and then felt a tongue slip though his parted lips and into his mouth. As their tongues touched, a light lightheadedness filled his mind as his first kiss sent tremors of pleasure rippling throughout his body.

As Aron's kiss became more passionate, Daniel's anus began to tingle and the sheet's 'tent' pushed up higher. A deep yearning in Daniel's rectal sheath flowed into his prostate and up into his erection. Something made Daniel break the kiss. With a flushed and aroused face he looked at Aron and said,

"I don't think I ready for this .. I .. I .."

Aron noticed the circle of moisture at the tip of the 'tent' and moved his hand so his index finger pressed against it with an exquisite swirling action. Daniel gasped and instinctively pushed up onto Aron's finger. At the same time Aron renewed their kiss and this time their kiss was mutual.

Ellie watched Daniel as he pushed upward onto Aron's massaging finger while he returned Aron's deep kiss. She heard the aroused moans from his mouth and knew Daniel was in full submission to his male Lover.

This time Aron broke the kiss and whispered,

"Stay the way you are."

As Aron stood up, Daniel saw that he was fully aroused and he couldn't stop his eyes from gazing intently at Aron's erection. Aron went to the foot of the bed, looked at Daniel and smiled as his hands started to pull the sheet down over his body.

This time it was Ellie's turn to stare at the twitching 'tent'. Small, soft pants were heard from Daniel as the sheet's satiny surface glided over his nakedness. The edge of the sheet teased his erection as it slipped over the gland. Aron smiled when he saw Daniel's erection as it jumped into the air over his abdomen. Aron dropped the sheet onto foot of the bed and then helped his 'submissive' onto his feet. They briefly kissed again and then Aron led Daniel so they were about six feet from mirrored wall. They stood there for a few moments gazing at each other's reflected bodies. Aron wanted to give Ellie a close up view of what Daniel looks like when he is fully aroused, something that did not go unnoticed.

02.13 Aron, Daniel, Mirror, Deepthroat:

Aron turned Daniel and himself so Ellie had a side view of their bodies. Her eyes opened wide when she the glistening glands of both erection within an inch of touching each other. Aron snuggled in closer to Daniel and a loud moan was heard as their erections touched and throbbed against each other. An excited Daniel couldn't believe the sensations that the two erections were giving him and began a slow up and own action as gasps of pleasure escapes his mouth. Aron let him continue but stepped back when he felt that Daniel was becoming too excited.

Aron turned Daniel so he gained faced the mirror. Ellie and Dianne saw Daniel's straining erection and the glistening gland that was oozing with its precum. Daniel saw the erotic sight of his reflected image in the mirror which added to his excitement.

Aron knelt down in front of Daniel and reached out and rested his hands on the soft skin of Daniel's inner thighs and watched his straining erection twitch and jerk. The hands began to slowly massage the their way upward, his right cupped and lifted Daniels balls and the left hand grasped his straining hardness. It glided up and down the thick tube of flesh with a gentle squeezing action and he smiled when he saw the drooling drops of precum ooze from the the engorged gland. Daniel moaned and shifted his hips, grinding his enflamed member and churning testicles into Aron's manipulating hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Aronnnnnn!"

Aron's right hand massaged its way downward toward Daniel's tingling anus and his slick fingers teased and tantalized the clasping anal lips. Daniel squealed at the ecstatic contact and pushed his excited anus onto Aron's exploring fingers. His mind and body were being flooded with sensations that he had never felt before. The slick fingers began teasing Daniel's fluttering anal lips. The left hand let go of Daniel's jerking organ and moved onto Daniel's bucking hips.

Aron slowly nudged a finger inward past Daniel's eager and loosened anal lips. A loud hiss of joy escaped Daniel's mouth as the twisting finger slipped into his rectal sheath. Another finger joined the first and Daniel grasped Aron's shoulders for support as his mind tried to cope with all the sensations that Aron was giving his body. The fingers twisted and turned as they stroked relentlessly into Daniel's seething 'womanhood'.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Aron raised upward on his knees and leaned forward. Slowly his open lips descended toward the head of Daniel's straining hardness. Daniel's grip on Aron's shoulders tightened when he felt a warm moist breath bathe his tingling gland and he began panting in anticipation.

Ellie couldn't believe what Aron was about to do and watched as Aron's tongue slithered toward the head of Daniel's excited erection. The warm, wet mouth and swirling tongue slipped over the hyper-sensitive gland and Daniel squealed with joy as the gland was encased within Aron's suctioning mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Aron's head slowly descended downward and Daniel's throbbing member slipped deeper and deeper into Aron's suctioning mouth and throat. Daniel's gurgles of joy continued as his enflamed erection penetrated the warm, slippery cavern. After one or two teasing twists of his head, Aron pulled back upward until Daniel's thick gland rested within his mouth and his cheeks closed around it with a deep sucking action. Aron's tongue slipped into the oozing slit and sucked up Daniel's drooling precum like a straw.

"Aronnnnnnnnnnnn!"

Aron plunged his milking throat back down onto Daniel's thick, hard member and then pulled back, again and again. Daniel's gasps and moans got louder and his hips instinctively began counter thrusting. His mind was flooded with pure joy as his orgasmic wave built up higher and higher. Aron stopped and a shocked Ellie looked as Daniel began deep strokes into Aron's clenching and milking throat. His hips became a blur and his thrusts became deeper and faster. His rectal muscles clenched around Aron's twisting fingers, trying to draw them further into his enraged rectal sheath.

Aron knew Daniel was just seconds from ejaculating and his mouth and throat now matched Daniel's urgent thrusts with deep counter thrusts.