Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy walked in front of Sarah and said,

"I am going to prepare your body for the Sybian."

She position a padded stool so it was in front of Sarah and stood with her legs on either side of it. Attached to the stool was as bottle of personal massaging oil.

Cathy leaned inward between Sarah's wide spread thighs and began planting light suckling kisses on Sarah's neck and shoulders. It happened so quickly that didn't have time to react and wasn't prepared for the wonderful sensations that another girl could give her.

Cathy's hands reached out and gently lifted both of Sarah's breasts. While the suckling kisses continued, Cathy's hands began to deliciously massage and knead Sarah's firm breasts. Sarah's mind reeled as unexpected waves of pleasure flowed from Cathy's hands into her breasts. Her breath quickened and a long sigh was escaped her lips.

Cathy's exploring and kneading fingers crept up onto Sarah's nipples and her fingers began to caress and manipulate the rising buds. The excited nipples were soon erect and tingling.

Cathy whispered softly,

"Sarah, your breasts are wonderfully firm and I love your perky erect nipples."

The words filled Sarah's mind with acceptance and she began pushing her breasts into the girl's kneading hands.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Cathy lifted her suckling lips from Sarah's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek downward toward Sarah's right breast. The massaging and kneading hands held her breast as if it were a trophy for the advancing mouth. Sarah felt the moist lips inch their way upward over her breast and then she felt the moist breath bathe her nipple. Cathy's mouth descended onto the engorged nipple with a delicious sucking and suckling action and her warm slippery tongue swirled around the erect, rubbery tip.

Sarah gasped at the ecstatic contact and her chest heaved upward pushing her breast and excited nipple into Cathy's devouring mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Cathy's loving mouth suckled its way over to the left breast. The caressing fingers moved away as the suckling lips moved in. Cathy found the nipple was already hard as a bullet and she lowered her nursing mouth on to it. Sarah gasped louder and her hands gently held Cathy's head as the mouth teased and fondled the tingling nipple.

"Ohhh .. Cathy .."

Cathy divided her attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Sarah moaning and thrusting both breasts into Cathy's adorning mouth and lips. Cathy began to massage her hands downward over Sarah's abdomen. She knew where they were headed and she closed her eyes and her breathing quickened. She felt two hands mold themselves around her swelling labia and her hips jerked outward at the ecstatic contact.

Cathy's body slowly slipped downward and the loving mouth now began a delicious downward trek to join the kneading hands. She sat down on the stool and pressed a button on the remote that adjusted the Harness so Sarah's swollen sex was aligned with her head.

Cathy moved her sucking lips back on to Sara's lower abdomen and resumed its downward trek. As the suckling mouth neared its target, Cathy slipped her fingers between Sarah's moist folds and began an ecstatic exploring of Sarah's warm, pink furrow. Cathy's suckling mouth nestled onto Sarah's clitoral hood and the enhanced, rigid clitoris was straining in the air, begging for attention. One of Cathy's slick fingers began to slowly and deliciously, trace the oozing entrance to Sarah's womanhood.

Suddenly, Sarah's eyes and mouth opened wide. Cathy's warm, wet tongue and mouth had slipped onto her clitoris and sucking the engorged organ of joy as if it were an erection. Sarah's threw head back and wailed in ecstasy as her vaginal opening and clitoris exploded in unison.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

While Sara's mouth, lips and tongue devoured Sarah's organ of joy, she nudged three fingers into Sarah's eager and welcoming vagina. They twisted and turned as they slithered inward and Sarah's hips began grinding her sex in wild circles. The fingers were joined by a forth and Cathy began thrusting and lunging them into Sarah's spasming and clenching vagina. Sarah's was thrown into a sexual frenzy and her hands grasped Cathy's head, pulling the devouring mouth onto her enflamed sex.

Suddenly Cathy stopped and sat back on the stool.

Sarah screeched with orgasmic denial.

"NOOOOOOOOO .."

Cathy smiled at Sarah's orgasmic torment and extended her right hand and palmed Sarah's wet, swollen folds.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Cathy said softly,

"Now you're ready Sarah."

With highly aroused eyes, Sarah looked down between her bent and spread thighs and saw Cathy pouring a liberal amount of lubricant onto her fingers, then her wrist and finally her lower forearm.

Cathy grouped her fingers together and held her hand upward so Sarah could see it. Her mind couldn't believe what Cathy was going to do.

Cathy's slick fingers reconnected with her labia and clitoris. Sarah's hips jerked as the sensations once again exploded across her sex. She looked down and saw the glistening finger tips pushing between the her folds and felt them nestle into her clasping inner lips. She held her breath as Cathy's grouped fingers pushed inward. She felt a great pressure as her vagina stretched and then incredible sensations exploded within her as the hand and wrist slipped burrowed into her womanhood. Her excited entrance quickly stretched over the advancing wrist and Sarah moaned at the ecstatic fullness. Her hips ground hungrily as spasms of joy racked her sex. As it made its way inward, the wiggling fingers massaged and danced all along the length of Sarah's spasming passage causing Sarah to squeal with joy.

"AHH .. AHH .. AHH .."

Cathy waited a few seconds and then withdrew her wrist and squirmed it back inward. Sarah had never experienced such intense joy. Cathy varied her strokes from fast to slow, all in and all out, part way in and part way out. Sarah's stretching vaginal muscles began clenching and spasming around the magnificent penetrator and bolts of raw pleasure shot directly to her stunned mind. Her breathing came in deep gasps and pants and her thick vaginal juices spurted out past the lunging hand and wrist.

Sarah's hips thrust wildly into the air, every nerve ending in her body was screaming for orgasmic release. Her body was flooded with jolts of ecstasy as the fingers of joy explored her hot, wet vaginal sheath. Cathy moved her head inward to Sarah's extended organ of joy and suctioning mouth, lips and tongue over the hyper-excited appendage.

"CATYYYYYYYYYY .."

Cathy started her final series of masterful strokes and Sarah quickly fell in sync with them. In, out, fast and slow. Her breasts and nipples swelled to the bursting pointed. Her vaginal fluids gushed out past her stretched folds and pooled onto the floor. Her whole sexual universe was centered on her enraged vagina and exploding clitoris. Her body trembled and convulsed. Her hands clenched into fists and her toes curled up tightly. Small orgasmic waves rippled up and down her body from her head to her toes. They built up higher and higher as Cathy stroked her twisting arm relentlessly into the depths of her vagina. Her thrusts became faster and deeper. Sarah's body became detached from her surroundings, only the spiraling orgasmic sensations were allowed to enter her mind. Her body shook and rippled with pure sexual ecstasy.

Her breathing became labored and she gasped and panted as she neared her orgasmic trip point ... and it came. Sarah felt her vaginal muscles clench tightly around Cathy's hand and wrist. An euphoric cloud flooded her head as flashes of orgasmic lights danced around her eyes. She gasped for air as her body unleashed it all climatic orgasm. She arched outward, impaling her entire, seething vaginal sheath, onto Cathy's hand, wrist and lower forearm.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Sarah's mind and body was were unable absorb any more orgasmic sensations and she lost consciousness, slumping back onto the supports of the Harness. She recovered as ecstatic aftershocks racked her body. Cathy withdrew her wrist with a loud slurping sound and Sarah moaned as the wonderful fullness left her stretched vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh .."

Sarah lay there panting and gasping in her post orgasmic daze. She was vaguely aware of the warm, wet sponges that Cathy was using to clean her sex and thighs. Cathy stood up and leaned into Sarah and planted soft kisses over her face neck and shoulders. Sarah smiled at Cathy and they kissed deeply.

Cathy whispered,

"Now you're ready for your ultimate lover, the Sybian.

Cathy pressed a button on the remote and Sarah felt herself being moved upward and until she was about four feet above the floor. She looked into the mirror and saw her bullet-like nipples and reddish, swollen labia folds. Her rigid pink clitoris twitched in the air.

Cathy stepped in and palmed her sex and Sarah gasped as her sexual rejuvenation soared.

"Oh .. Cathy .."

06.43 Pleasure Room, Sarah, Cathy, Harness, Sybian:

Cathy pressed a button on the remote and Sarah saw the saddle shape Sybian move from in front of the mirror toward her. It followed sensors imbedded in the floor tiles and stopped just far enough in front of her so she could still see it. The case was made of a clear plastic and the internal mechanisms could be seen.

The most distinctive visible features was the multi-lipped labia and clitoral massagers. The labia massager was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and mouths. The clitoral massager was a flexible tube with 'mouth-like' opening at the end of it.

The 'box' started to-do things by itself. The cover swung open and began to install attachments that were within it. The first was an 7.50" by 2.75" deep ribbed phallic. Each rib would ripple and independently. The base of the phallic attached itself it to a mechanism inside the Sybian. Two tubes were then connected to its base. One would deliver a strong jet of artificial ejaculant and the second would supply a lubricant to the phallic.

Sarah's breath quickened and her arousal soared as she saw the Sybian preparing itself for her. She could see the head of phallic resting just below a slit in the center of the multi-lipped labia massager. The Sybian moved under her sitting body until it 'clicked' and locked into special slots in the floor. Cathy did a final adjustment so she was sitting with her open labia directly above the labia massager. Sarah looked at the mirror and saw the Sybian directly below her wide spread sex. She had a look of excited nervousness and anticipation.

Cathy positioned the stool to the to the front and right of Sarah and sat down on it. She was going to have a 'bird's eye view' of Sarah's love affair with the Sybian.

Sarah looked closer at her reflection in at the mirror and saw the 'mouths' and 'lips' of the Sybian's labia massager start to move and then felt the Harness and her body slowly being lowered downward. Her eyes were fixed on the mirror as her sex neared the massaging 'lips' of the Sybian.

"Cathy? .. Cathy? .. Ah. Ah.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Sarah's labia made contact with the slick, suckling massager. Ecstatic sensations flooded her labia and spread inward into her vagina. A soft mouth- like tube opened and Sarah gasped as her erect clitoris was manipulated into its suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'. The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her Sarah's mind reeled with the ecstatic contact of Sybian Lover and she ripples of joy flooded her loins. She felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flared 'folds' as more 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Sarah closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth on both massagers. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lip's. Her excited vaginal entrance puckered as her vagina spasmed with deep need.

Sarah was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal opening. The nudging pressure built and Sarah gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently opened. She knew the phallic was at the portal to her womanhood. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and she moaned as waves of joy flooded her sex. Sarah pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against around the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for more of her Sybian lover. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously.

"Ohhh .. Faster .. Oh God .."

As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. Sarah wailed in joy as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode. The phallic now sunk deeper into her enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, flexed and pulsed as it explored the excited sheath. Soon its 7.50 inches of ribbed thickness made Sarah's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The phallic partially withdrew then slipped back in.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling all around Sarah's swollen and excited folds of her labia. The relentless thrusts of the twisted, turned and flexed as it explored Sarah's enflamed vagina. Her suckled organ strained and jerked within the Sybian's clitoral 'throat'.

The phallic thickened and thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the phallic's surface and started massaging and caressing Sarah's enflamed vaginal walls. Sarah screeched as her body was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. The clitoral massager now began to push Sarah toward her orgasmic trip point. Its suctioning lips now rippled along the full length of her mini erection-like organ. At the same time the phallic began deep, full length thrusts.

Suddenly, the phallic lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Sarah's enflamed vagina. The pulsing ribs along it flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping virginal walls. Sarah arched up ecstatically and her hips ground her excited sex onto both massagers. The Sybian unleashed forceful torrents of its ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into her spasming cavern causing the vaginal sheath to balloon ecstatically. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V'. They kicked franticly as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body. Sarah squealed with joy as the orgasmic waves of flooded her body and mind.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Sarah's body went into orgasmic overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Sarah into a sexual frenzy.

Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Harness, her head twisted from side to side. She gasped, panted and wailed. Her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'throat'. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian semen and vaginal juices oozed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and her Lover.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

This time Sarah's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her body. Slowly Sarah recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled across her body.

Cathy got up from stool and stood in front of Sarah satisfied face and whispered,

"I am going to lift you up from your 'lover'."

Sarah just nodded.

Cathy pressed a button on the remote and Sarah began to slowly rise upward. She gasped as her clasping vaginal sheath slipped off of the Sybian's long, thick phallic. A loud slurping sound was heard as her reluctant inner lips cleared the head of the phallic. Torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Sarah moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

"Ohhhhh .. Slowly .. Slowly .."

Cathy stood up and smiled,

"Was I right or was I right. You will definitely remember your Sybian experience for a long time."

Sarah's face beamed and radiated with her post-orgasmic glow."

Using the remote, Cathy returned the Sybian to its place in front of the mirrored wall. She then lowered Sarah to her feet. She held on to Cathy as she removed the Harness's loops from her body.

Cathy helped Sarah walk on wobbly legs to the walk-in shower.

06.44 Fantasy Room, Jamie's Gay enlightenment:

Danny led Jamie into his Fantasy Room and closed the door. A bed was in the center of the mirrored room and a large HD monitor sat in one of corners.

Danny walked Jamie to the monitor and turned 'on'

"You are going to see a short video that will show two boys discovering each other's sexuality. You can then decide if this is what you want. If you decide not to, then you can leave this room with no questions asked."

A nervous Jamie stared at the large screen. The pills were taking effect and the silky robe was causing pleasurable sensations to seep into nipples and penis as it brushed across his body.

The video started and Jamie saw two boys, his age, standing in front of each other, both were wearing sheer negligees over their nakedness. As if in slow motion they snuggled close together and wrapped their arms around each other. Their heads moved awkwardly as if trying to find out how to kiss each other and then their lips touched. Soft moans were heard as their tongues explored each other's mouths and Jamie's face became flushed as he watched what was happening.

He saw both of the boy's penises begin to stir and push against the silky fabric of their negligees. Jamie's breath quickened and his hands clenched in an attempt to stop his own penis from stirring. The boys pushed their bodies against each other and they gasped into each other's mouths as their stiff penises pressed together, the silky fabric heightened the sensations that they were feeling. Jamie was feeling the same sensations and his hips began pushing his stiffness into the caressing fabric of his robe.

One of the boys reached down and grasped the negligee of the other and pulled it up and over his head. A small moan was heard as the boy's erection jumped into the air. In a few seconds the other negligee was gone and both aroused boys faced each other. A 'tent' had formed in his robe and a panting Jamie began pushing his hardness into the silky fabric.

The boys hands began lifting each other's testicles with a light massaging actions and then their hands moved upward onto each other's straining penises. Moans and gasps were heard as they pushed their erections into each other's squeezing hands.

Danny saw Jamie reach down toward his erection and stopped him.

"Not now Jamie, I will take care of that for you."

He heard the boy's moans became louder as they approached their mutual orgasms. Both boy's froze and Jamie looked wide eyed as their penises began spurting and gushing with their semen.

The video repeated itself and the moist spot at the tip of the jerking 'tent' became larger.

The video ended and a flushed Jamie looked at Danny. Unexplained feelings of need rose up in mind as he gazed upon Danny's robed covered body nakedness. He saw his aroused body in the mirrored wall and his twitching erection as it pushed the robe outward from his thighs.