Cruise Ship Sex

Story Info
A couple arrive to their cruise and decide to finally relax.
1.5k words
3.58
36.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yours

We finally get to our room, 4132 on the luxurious cruise ship. We have been up since 530 this morning, running around, made our connecting flight, and finally got in line for our departure on our week long cruise. The line to get on the ship was almost 3 hours. The cruise had 3 scheduled stops, going to the Bahamas, Grand Cayman, and Saint tropes.

The first thing we do is fall into bed. The view is amazing from our huge picture window. Over looking Fort Lauderdale, Florida, our launching point. You in short shorts and a thin, light green low cut v-neck tee shirt. Your pink bra is barely viewable through it. You have caught my stare a number of times. Your shorts ride low as I love stealing peaks of your hip bones, as they make an appearance often.

Your matching pink panties show just barely peaking over your jean shorts. You keep them contained and push them back down as you are still very shy. Which is the many things I love about you. You can't seem to believe how beautiful you are.

You say you want to change into your bikini. You open your rolling suitcase and pluck up your suit. You decide to change in the main room. I raise my head and watch just as you roll your hips, pulling down your shorts. Your back is to me so I have a great view of your sweet apple shaped ass. So smooth. My cock starts getting very hard. You then drop your panties and you bend slightly. I can see that sexy pussy from behind. The blood fills my 8" cock, fully engorged, and I stare, mouth watering. Stepping out of your shorts and panties while at the same time pulling the tee shirt over your head, you reach back and undo your bra, dropping it to the floor. You turn and reach for the bottoms that u placed on the small sofa, you look over at me staring at you. Flash your big beautiful smile, you happen to notice my cock's out line in my cargo shorts. Only now noticing my predicament. You giggle briefly.

"Is that for me," you ask, knowing now full well what you did. "When ever you want it." Dropping your bikini, stepping over to me, you run your little hand over the outline of my hard as steel cock. Since your almost always wet, your pussy is now leaking, dripping on the carpet of our room. You playfully and gently bite my penis over the cloth. Very swiftly undo the belt, button and zipper, and open the fly. You pull down my boxer briefs and pull my cock out. Exposing my cock, you are more then happy to see my rigid cock. You run your hands over the veiny, blood engorged cock. You bring your beautiful lips to the head and lick the tip. A bead of precum is licked up and swallowed. You engulf the whole head into your mouth with a smack. It's a little salty from our journey but you are content with the taste. I run my fingers through your hair, whispering, "good girl." It turns you on even more.

Climbing up on the bed, u straddle my legs. You are in the cow yoga pose. Back arched down, ass up in the air. Thankfully, I can see your entire body in the mirror adjacent from the bed. You have never looked so beautiful. I love it when you are in this pose. You finally decide to take my entire cock into your drooling mouth. It's a little more than you can take so you start to gag. You don't miss a beat and keep on sucking. Not giving up once, you drool and continue to suck. You pull out half way with a slurp, and take me back down your awaiting throat. It feels so good. You pull out completely for a moment to take a deep breathe and take my cock again. I moan with approval. "Oh Jessie," I whisper. "Mmmmmmmm." That only encourages you to push deeper on my cock. Gagging again. I love hearing u gag on my cock. I hope that's not weird. The soft, vulnerable sound of my sweet angel gagging on my cock. So very beautiful.

You come up for air and start sucking on my balls. While one hand on my wet and slick cock, your mouth now engulfs one of my balls. Drooling all over it, gently drawing the testicle into your hot wet mouth. While sliding your hand up and down my very wet cock. Switching nuts, your drool and spittle cover my cock and balls. So very slick and ready for awaiting pussy. You come more on the bed, I very hurriedly kick off the rest of my flip flops, shorts and briefs. I also throw off my tee shirt while all the while you very impatiently lean back and forth on your knees.

You straddle my body, walking on your knees, up the length of my legs. You line up your leaking pussy lips to my hard cock. You sit, slowly lowering yourself onto my cock. You adjust for my size, never really ready but always willing to have my cock inside you. You feel the head enter your tight pussy. The mushroom of my cock moving past your lips. The rigid contour of the head, over your pussy is felt in detail. We are moving very slow. After being together long enough to know that you hate but absolutely love me in control. Being soft and gentle in the beginning is an excruciating beautiful feeling. We do change it often, but the time honored favorite is this method. We always go back to this method without fail.

Moaning and whimpering are all I hear. So beautiful. I am finally inside you to the hilt. We relax like this for a few seconds. I can feel you pussy lips flex. Feel you squeezing my cock. You place your hands on my chest and sit up, your pussy pulling at my cock. You slowly sit back down. You start cooing. I place my hands on your hips. You rotate your hips in such a manner that it pushes my cock to a different angle slightly. I squeeze your ass cheeks and pull you harder on my cock.

As you are riding me, grinding and rotating your hips, I move my hands up your ass, over the sides of your hips. Slowly I move my hands over your ribs, and over your tits. I stay here, softly squeezing, kneading your soft breast. They fit perfectly to your 34C flawless breasts. In the middle of you riding my cock, you manage to lower your upper body to my lips. I get to suck on your nipples. I run my tongue over them in my mouth. You sigh, then gasp and mmmmmmmm. I nibble the nipple. Briefly I pinch it with my teeth. You wince for a split second. I smirk. Your eyes open to slits and smirk as well. Knowing it to be a split second pleasure. You hate to love it, but that is what it is. I do it the second time and you wince and I feel a gentle playful tap on my hairy chest. I can't help but smirk again. All the while you ride on. Riding my hardened cock so deep into your pussy.

Time seems to slip away during our love making. Sweat drips off of you and onto my sweaty body. My hands work their way back down to your hips. I slightly adjust your hips alignment on my cock, and it's a little more sensitive. Your sighs get sharper. I thrust harder, some how I get just a little deeper. Your pussy tightens, my balls get tighter. You can feel me tighten up. You can feel it, you can feel the nerve building. I raise up in a half sit-up. It's tremendous. Getting to that edge. My cock feels slightly its bigger engorged. Pushing, pushing, pushing together, thrusting to the edge. Building up. I grit my teeth. My hands getting tighter on your hips. You sighs and coos get higher pitch As we both arrive, we meet each other's thrust and cum together. It's been awhile since I came, i explode, A huge wad. All of it, pushed inside your waiting pussy, filling you up.You drain my cock. Your cum dribble down my cock and down my balls. We are both shaking from holding it. Hanging on to that that seemingly forever orgasm. Our heads slowly come together, foreheads touching. Our entire bodies are covered in sweat. Breathing deeply, trying to catching our breath, we start laughing. Not speaking, just looks, breathing and laughing. No words really need to be spoken. Everything was right in the word. Everything was beautiful. We sat like that for a few more minutes. Slowly, just kissing. Taking in each others breath. Smiling.

Forgetting where we were for a split second, we were all being called to a safety briefing. "All hands! Please make your way to C deck." Suffice to say, we got dressed in fresh clothing made our way to the briefing. Despite the briefing, this was only day one, and seeing how it started, this was going to be an amazing time!