Cruise Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"My name is Jack Thornton."

"I'm Melissa Howard."

When I showed the waiter my card we were immediately escorted to the best seat in the place.

"Oh my," she said, "Are you some kind of VIP?"

"No, I just got lucky in a contest and won this cruise. It's turning out much better than I expected."

"How so?"

"Well, they gave me a large suite and a credit card. Then I met you on the way to my first meal. How does it get better than that?"

She laughed quietly. "I guess you really are lucky. Have you met any other girls yet?"

"No, I don't think I want to. There is no chance of finding better company than you."

"Hah! I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Since you're the only girl I've met, I guess that's true!"

"You're kind of cute. I might keep you."

"Won't your husband get mad?"

"I am alone. I just need company. That's why I booked this cruise. Let's go exploring after lunch."

"Great idea! I've always wanted to explore one of these boats. It'll give us a chance to find out where everything is."

We rounded out lunch with a couple of Singapore Slings. The sea breeze was really refreshing as we made our way around the ship. We found a quiet little bar near the bow. As we ordered two more drinks, I noticed that she was staring at me.

"Did you find a wart or something?" I asked.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't looking for flaws, I was just wondering what kind of cabin you have."

"Like I said, they got me a suite. It's better than my apartment back home. Do you want to see it?"

"Yes! After we finish our drinks, let's have a look at it."

The door to the suite opened and she stepped inside.

"Wow! This is five times the size of my cabin. You've even got a king size bed."

"Well, try to remember, I'm not a multi millionaire. I'm just a humble contest winner."

She bounced into the middle of the bed. "I knew that all along. That's one reason I'm still with you. I hate liars."

"Join me?" she giggled.

I got on the bed next to her and waited for her next move. I didn't have to wait long.

"Let's take a nap," she sighed.

"Okay," I agreed.

I stretched out on the bed and she stretched out beside me. Pretty soon she was fumbling with my shirt. I caressed her tits. She moaned her approval.

"We seem to be overdressed," she said.

"I can fix that," I replied.

I sat up and pulled her skirt and blouse from her while she busily yanked off my shirt and started down with my pants. I stood up beside the bed as she pulled my boxers from me. I removed her bra and slid her panties off.

"Nap time!" I declared.

I lay down and pulled her down with me. She had a firm grip on my cock. I kissed her nipples and sucked one of them into my mouth. She slowly jacked me.

"I want to fuck you now," I told her.

"Good idea," she agreed.

She opened her legs, inviting me in. I crawled in between them. I looked down and saw a totally bald pussy. Her slit glistened with the dew of love. I slipped my cock into her opening.

"Oh yeah!" She moaned.

I grunted a reply as I drove into her. She was wriggling wildly under me as I thrust into her. I licked her neck and then her lips. I kissed her eyes.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

We stroked for a long time. I felt her start to stiffen around me. Her cunt was throbbing on my cock. My meat was quivering as I drove it into her hungry pussy. Her pussy got tighter and tighter as it flexed around my cock.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

She clamped down hard on my throbbing dick. I felt my balls getting ready to squirt.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

"I wanna feel it!" she answered.

Her cunt muscles were moving in new wonderful ways. I squirted her full. We were wet and slippery and sated and happy. I moved beside her still holding her close to me. I kissed her open mouth and stuck my tongue in it. She sucked on it and massaged it with her tongue.

"Mmm, you are so good," I whispered.

"What a great way to meet someone," she responded.

She wiggled around until I was spooning her. I had her tits in my hands and my cock was against her pussy.

"I'm going to take a nap. If it gets hard, go ahead and fuck me again," she said.

"Anything for a lady," I replied.

As I dozed off I thought about how really great this cruise was turning out. I had had some pretty wild dreams about cruises, but nothing equaled this. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up she was still quietly snoring. I massaged her tits and flicked her nipples. They stood up straight. She moaned and shifted in the bed. Her eyes fluttered open. For a second there was panic in them until she remembered where she was.

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing with my nipples in your fingers?"

"I'm getting ready to fuck you again."

"Oh boy! That's what I was hoping you would say!"

My hand found her mound and my fingers found her slit. It was still wet from our pre-nap experience. She moaned quietly as my finger poked into her vagina. I found her G spot and rubbed it while I thumbed her clit.

"Damn that feels good," she whispered.

"You sure do," I answered.

Her legs slowly parted inviting me in. I quickly obliged, laying between her legs and sliding my cock into her. Her ample tits were in my hands. She was humping my cock while I stroked into her. Her juices were once again flowing freely. Her pussy once again started to tighten around my throbbing member forcing me to increase my tempo. I reached between us and rolled her clit between my fingers.

She was wiggling and moaning. As her orgasm hit her she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, oh god, yes."

She clamped down hard on my dick and her pussy developed a rhythmic pulling, sucking motion. I shifted into high gear. She came again just as I started shooting into her. I collapsed on top of her. My prick popped out of her cunt and I fell to one side.

I grabbed her and held her tightly to me, mashing her big tits against my chest. I kissed her open mouth and we swapped spit. She really tasted good.

"This is everything I hoped for," she commented.

"It is fantastic isn't it?"

"I hope I'm on my way to being pregnant!"

"What? You're unprotected?" I was panicked.

"Don't worry about it. Pregnancy was one of the main reasons for taking this cruise. I want a baby but I don't want a husband. Relax; your bachelorhood is not in danger."

My heartbeat calmed back down to normal. I stopped sweating.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"If I had, you might have run away." It's hard to find virile young studs to father your children. Most of the men on this ship are fifty and fat. You were the ideal. That's why I trapped you."

"So the purse dropping thing wasn't an accident?"

"Don't be silly. Who drops a purse with a strap on it?"

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't want to do anything except fuck you silly. When the boat docks back at Miami, you go your way and I'll go mine. I won't know if you struck pay dirt for at least another month. By then I'll be back home and so will you."

"So you plan on draining all my juice into you for the next week?"

"Yeah, does that bother you?"

"No, but I think if you want round the clock stud service, you ought to move in with me."

"What a great idea! See? My bay's gonna be smart as well as good looking!"

I called the purser and had the contents of her cabin shifted over to my suite. She got a little discount which she offered to share with me. I declined.

As soon as the purser left, she squealed, "Let's breed!"

I yanked off her bathrobe and mine and tossed her on the bed. She hit with her legs wide open.

"Gimme, gimme, gimme!" she excitedly squeaked.

"Yes maam," I replied. Her wet, tight pussy was glistening in the afternoon sunlight from the balcony as my cock sank into it.

"Home again." She remarked and started thrusting up onto my ready dick.

I groaned as I stuffed my rod as far into her as I could get it. We fucked like bunnies for half an hour. Finally I felt her pussy convulse around my hot prick. She came in a gusher of pussy juice. I followed a couple of minutes later, grunting my pleasure as I did my best to impregnate her.

"Making babies is so much fun!" she remarked.

"Well, I hope you get what you want," I replied.

Every day the ship stopped at a different port. Melissa and I abused the credit card by going on as many excursions as we could. I was having a great time. Most of the daylight hours on the ship were spent gambling in the casino or fucking each other to death in the cabin. Of course, we fucked until we were exhausted every night.

We kissed each other goodbye at the pier in Miami. I had never gotten that much quality pussy before or since but I've got pictures and souvenirs. If I ever win the lottery, I'll spend the rest of my days on a cruise ship.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers
12