Cruise to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife are satisfied.
4.2k words
3.72
29.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie slowly surfaced from an ocean of deep sleep. Even before opening her eyes she was aware of the sun streaming in through the balcony and brightening the whole cabin. With her lids still closed she reveled in the opportunity to rest undisturbed and rise only when she felt like it. Her mouth a bit cottony from a few too many drinks she felt a tingle as she recalled the previous nights outing.

'Oh man, last night was incredible.' She thought to herself, 'I sometimes thought I would never even get to meet Keith much less make such a deep and instantaneous connection with him. Damn, we screwed like wild animals. Probably the most mind-bending lay I've ever had...' her mind narrated to herself with a half smile on her lips.

Lazily letting her eyelids drift open she eyed the alarm clock near the bed. 11:18. 'Wow, I'm going to sleep right through the whole cruise!' she thought, her consciousness still clearing the fog of sleep.

"Good morning there, Sleeping Booty!" Cathy calls out in her usual perky disposition.

"Yeah... Hi, there." Angie says sitting up on the edge of the bed. With a minor start she suddenly remembers having fallen asleep in the nude and self consciously pulls the sheet up to her shoulders.

Setting her book down, Cathy half bounces up from the other bed. "I know somebody who had a hell of a party here last night!"

"I... uh, it's just that... I...", Angie starts to stammer and feels her face begin to flush.

"No, relax girl, it's fine. I don't blame you for having fun. There's nothing wrong with having a little fling with Keith; especially when you are married to a guy like Aron." Cathy says having quickly sensed Angie's tendency toward anxiety. "I hope it wasn't weird or awkward or anything."

After a calming breath Angie replies, "No, it really wasn't. I mean, there was definitely a part of me that was thinking 'I can't believe this is happening' the whole time and another part of me that couldn't believe I was actually... you know... hooking up with Keith." Reaching for a fitted t-shirt, "It was just... Wow! I'm not sure I even know how to describe it; it was incredible! There was just an immediate connection between us, everything just sort of happened naturally, I suppose."

"Sounds like Aron is going to be excited!" Cathy calls from the bathroom.

"Oh, you have no idea. I talked to him last night... you know, afterwards. And he pretty much just exploded on the phone. I think he was trying to memorize every detail. At one point he said something about flying out to the ship on a helicopter and parachuting down to the boat so that he could be a fly on the wall. He was so ecstatic I almost believed he might try it!"

Emerging from the bathroom Cathy says, "I really don't know how or why your marriage works, I'm just glad that it does work!" shaking her head.

"Yeah, sometimes I don't think I know either. I mean, when I think about where we started; a couple of know-nothing teenagers with a baby on our hands. Looking back there was nothing to indicate that we would or should have lasted. Now 15 years later not only are we together but we've grown closer to each other than we ever have been. I know it sounds bizarre but I feel like we have a stronger marriage than most anybody we know." Angie mused half to herself as she dressed.

"Well, I swear half my friends would probably trade places with you in a second. Not everybody gets to do what you do, you know; even though I think a lot of women sometimes wish they could." Cathy chirped.

"Well, they can't. He's mine and I'm definitely not sharing him!" Angie replied with a smile.

"Who, Keith or Aron?" she asked.

"Both!" Angie shot back with grin.

"Nice! Come on, let's go check out the casino..."

"I'm right behind you."

---------------------------------------------

"Mmm! A light lunch on the upper deck, a brisk jog in the gym followed up with a rum-and-coke in the pool. I would love to get used to this!" Angie says to Cathy raising her glass in a toast

Clinking her glass to Angie's, "Make that a mojito and you've got the perfect start to a day."

"Yeah, although, these plastic glasses don't quite have the same affect when you try to toast, do they?"

Bobbing in the cool water, Angie instinctively turns her head having thought she heard her name. Turning around she sees a waiter scanning the guests and moving in her general direction. The waiter calls her name again as he looks about and she waves to get his attention. Coming toward her with a sense of direction he kneels down and holds out his serving tray with nothing more than an envelope with 'Angie' printed on it. She takes the envelope with a raised eyebrow; the waiter stands and returns below deck.

"Hmm, whatcha got?" Cathy asks moving closer

"I have no idea," she says as she sets her cocktail on the edge of the pool, "I hope it's not a bill..." Tearing the envelope lengthwise she dries her fingers on a napkin and pulls out two tickets and a small note:

"Please be my special guests tonight -- Keith"

"What is that?" Cathy asks as she leans over Angie's shoulder.

"Looks like tickets to the concert tonight." she replies.

"I thought the concert was free, or, at least included with everyone's cruise price."

"It is..." Angie replies, her brow furrowed in concentration, "but I think these are like VIP passes or something. Looks like front row aisle seats. I suppose the best seating is reserved and it would seem that Keith snagged a couple for us."

"Sweet! Front row means we'll be looking up at them all night. Remind me to make sure my camera is charged up because I'm not going to miss a kilt flash." Cathy says with a knowing look.

"I like the way you think!" Angie quipped, a bit surprised by the turn of events.

---------------------------------------------

Wrapped in a sleek form fitting black skirt and well fitted striped button-down blouse, Angie follows Cathy as they make their way down the steep aisle to their front row seats. Nervously checking her camera and giggling at each others small jokes they eagerly awaits the show. The house lights dim, the curtains part and the Irish singing troupe takes to the stage. Performing all of the familiar sets on their previous albums, the group sings with an energy, a charisma, that no recording on a plastic disc can ever capture.

Sitting on the edge of her seat, Angie is barely conscious of the fact that two hours have already flown by. Having nearly filled the memory of her camera she is mesmerized by Keith on the stage, the other singers barely register in her mind. He is well aware of her in the audience; frequently turning to look at her throughout the show. Each glance from him crackles through her body like the pop of a match as it bursts into flame.

Finally there is a break between songs and the other singers retreat to leave Keith alone at center stage. Standing in front of her he says, "I want to sing to a very special lady that I met here on this cruise just yesterday." Holding out his hand to her he motions at Angie to join him on stage.

With an instant feeling of dread, Angie points to herself and silently mouths, "ME?!"

Keith beckons again more emphatically.

Mortified, Angie shakes her head no. 'I hate being the center of attention. There is no way I'm going up on that stage, not for Keith, not for anyone!' she thinks to herself instinctively.

Grabbing her roughly by the arm Cathy turns to her, "What are you doing? Go on, get up there!"

Again she shakes her head no, already profoundly embarrassed by the attention and seemingly glued to the seat.

"What the hell, Angie!" Cathy hisses in a forceful half-whisper. "What are you doing? This isn't who you want to be. You're going to regret this for the rest of your life! Don't fall back into that insecure little girl who's too scared of life to live her dreams! Now get up there!"

Not sure if it was the actual words or just the tone, she jolted out of her resistance. Angie rises and feels herself floating out of her seat and walking towards the steps to the stage. With the out-of-body feeling that only comes from times of extreme nervousness, her feet automatically negotiate the seven steps running beside the orchestra pit and up to the stage. The audience roars its approval even as the footlights obscure the crowd from her eyes.

Her vision tunneling and her heart beating at its zenith she sees Keith take her hand in his and pull her to the center of the stage. Belatedly she notices that she is still clutching her camera and wonders what she should do with it.

The spotlights and elaborate stage lighting becomes her. Radiant red hair taking on an added sheen; the flattering outfit accented by the textured hue of the lights; her skin taking on a lustrous pale creaminess that every beautician wishes they could capture in a bottle.

With the slightest wink Keith breaks into a solo rendition, "I Want to Know What Love Is". From the opening chorus, she is immediately transported away to a private world; as if she and Keith were the only people in the room. All sense of stage, the audience, the orchestra, indeed the entire cruise ship simply faded to black and ceased to exist for her.

Never breaking her gaze he sings and serenades. He spins around her and her around him; never forgetting his masterful stage presence yet still making her the center of his focus. He incorporates her bodily into the song and she was his willing prop. A slight caress, a lingering incidental touch bringing the song to life; demonstrating the powerful lyrics with a hand at the small of her back then a finger to her lips; she became his foil.

The lights dimming down and the last refrain fading away, Keith momentarily switches off his microphone and discretely whispers in her ear, "I'll meet you tonight in the Skippers Lounge after I sign a few autographs."

---------------------------------------------

Relaxing in a private corner of the exclusive Skippers Lounge, she snuggled into Keith's arm draped lightly across the back of the booth. Glowing with the ease and relaxation brought on by a few stiff drinks she takes advantage of a break in the conversation to ask, "So what made you decide to bring me up on stage tonight?"

His Irish accent flowing like a forest stream, "Well, I had to do something for you in return for the hospitality you showed me last night."

"Oh really!" Angie replies mischievously, "My hospitality you say. And how do you plan to repay me for tonights hospitality?"

Keith freezes, his face a mask of pleasant surprise and intrigue.

"Didn't you have something you wanted to show me back at your cabin?" she says in a conspiratorial tone as her hand drifts lightly up his kilt.

"Yes!... Yeah, there is definitely something I need to show you in my cabin." Keith replies with a smile and a knowing expression.

---------------------------------------------

Even as the door of his cabin clicked shut behind them; she found her body drawn to his much as magnets will snap together. Slipping into his embrace, her hands running through his hair; his locks streaming through her fingers like water. Looking up, her lips seek out his. With the deepest of kisses his hands sink down her back and explores her rear. His strong arms envelope her and draw her tight to his chest.'

Lips pressed to his; her tongue gently explores. An electrifying brush with his tongue ignites a flush of heat within her. Fingers laced through his long blond hair she wills her body to melt into his. Pressing against him with ever increasing force she feels him rise in response. Wishing she had more than two arms so that she could hug Keith more completely, the passion within her rising.

Willing herself to tear away she steps back a bit; Keith's kilt comically tented from her erotic kisses. She felt different; last night being wild and breathless with the fevered tempo of a late night rave. Tonight taking on a slower and more deliberate pace; tonight she was going to romance him much as he had done on stage earlier. Knowing where the night was destined to take them she felt vastly more sultry and determined to draw out his attention before allowing him his masculine release.

One knee coyly rubbing against the other she gently bites her lower lip looking down and unfastens the top button of her blouse. Looking up at him through her garnet red hair she gauges his rapt attention. Running her hands down her blouse, barely pausing to cup her bountiful breasts, she smoothes her skirt with a nearly imperceptible linger at her crotch. Returning to open a few more buttons; the corners of her blouse fall away to reveal a flush of green bra. Slowly she eases each successive button through its respective hole revealing more of her wonderful pale skin.

As her blouse falls to her elbows, she gently traces the contours of her bra while looking up at him; it was clear she had a captive audience. Her hands wander to her skirt tugging it downward a few inches. Again, she pauses to check his reaction waiting for that look of expectation before moving slowly, gradually to ease the zipper of her skirt downward. Her skirt finally slips from her waist to fall from the floor. Standing before him in the scantest of covering; his look of admiration continued to embolden her.

With a deft twirl of her fingers she unsnaps her bra and slips her arms free of its loops. Holding the cups close to her breasts she gazes directly up at him before boldly letting the bra fall away. She delights in his distraction; revels as his eyes are involuntarily drawn to her breasts in lustful awe. Cupping each breast she gently caresses herself and tests the weight and fullness of each. Exploring every inch, her delicate white fingers surrounding and caressing her large pink nipples. Bringing her right breast to her mouth she looks up at him as her tongue explores the areola and licks lightly at her nipple; Keith groaning quietly in response.

Hooking a thumb in the waist band of her panties she judges his response; waiting for that eager look of anticipation. Slowly, enticingly, she glides her hand downward over her gently curving white hip. The green lace gathers and bunches before slipping away and revealing the treasure within. With a gasp, Keith drinks her in, entirely nude and ready to be taken. Running her hand over her smooth white belly she smoothes the small triangular patch above her crotch. The finely trimmed red hairs slipping between her fingers she slowly circles her private garden. With a faint moan, head cocked to one side and her hand gripping her breast she boldly explores herself. First her middle finger and then another easily sinks from sight. Prodding and exploring, she feels her passion rising ever higher.

Stepping forward, Keith can take little more of the mind-bursting eroticism. Pulling her close with one arm around her his lips graze her neck. His hand wraps around hers; intertwined their fingers dive and massage her sex. Freeing her other hand she grapples with his shirt; fumbling with the buttons with hormone-laden fingers. Stripping his shirt away she feels his bare muscular chest pressed against her heaving breasts; his lower parts rising between them. Urgently she tugs at the clasp of his kilt; determined to strip away all clothing and free their bodies to come together without barrier.

Both fully nude her lips again seek out his; chest to chest she kisses so deeply as his fingers continue their inexorably exploration of her. Hooking one leg around his hip she opens herself up to him, willing her body ever closer to him.

Slowly, tenderly, Keith kisses her lips and then parts only to return and kiss her gently on the chin. In a measured pace, his lips blaze a heated trail down her neck. Sinking lower he turns his full attention to her snowy mountain range. His large hands nearly overwhelmed by the wealth of her treasures. His tongue both soft and slightly rough he labors to pay tribute to her peaks. Circling and teasing, he draws the fullness of her nipple into his mouth. Gasping, her hand laces into his hair and pulls him to her. With a squeeze he releases the right and takes up the left. Her breasts flush with excitement as he ascends her hills.

Sinking still lower his tongue cuts a path down her belly pausing to plant a loving kiss at her navel. With both hands entangled in his locks she measures his downward progress; lightly biting her lower lip in anticipation. With an electric shock his mouth locates her butterfly. Emboldened by his ministrations she grants complete access to her vault. Both soft and firm, the probing of his warm wet mouth forces her eyes closed in exquisite delight. Leaving nothing unexplored he massages and strokes. With swirls and dips he delves deep into her flower like a hummingbird. Over and again he visits and returns to each province of her inner courtyard. Almost struggling to breathe she bathes in the rapturous pleasure as he rains his intimate kisses on her.

Forcing herself to separate from him against her primal desires she twirls away and lights on the corner of the bed on hands and knees. With a sultry glance backwards she offers herself up; an invitation for Keith to partake of all she has to offer. Her intentions were not lost on him as she feels his manhood on her back nestling between her cheeks. His left hand taking her by the bell-like curve between waist and hip. She feels his right hand running up her torso like a splash of hot oil seeking the heaven of her breasts. Squeezing her tremendous mounds she is enveloped by his masculine presence; pulled close she feels his chest and manhood on her back; the soft cascade of his hair on the back of her shoulder as he bends close to nuzzle.

Clasping her hand to his, together they map the terrain of her copious breasts. His left hand joining his right; a careful circling of the areola; a soft tweak of the nipple. She gazes down at his strong male hands gripping her. The contrast of her beautiful pale skin between his bronzed fingers overwhelming; her face framed by the soft curls of her deep red hair, her breathing reduced to shallow excited gasps.

With her right hand still on his she guides him with the slightest pressure. Together their hands melt down the smooth plane of her stomach. With only the barest of direction she guides his probing fingers to dock with her flower. An audible gasp of pleasure escapes her as his knowing hands seek out her most sensitive places; lands so recently conquered by his tongue. Their fingers locked together and silky with the dampness of her excitement. In and again their fingers plunge in tandem. Slipping into a near trance she focuses on the intense pleasure; willing herself not to slip over the edge she works not to tense up even as their fingers continue the dance. Whirling back and forth; over and in they swirl and plunge in a delicious tango.

With a fluid check of his hips; his javelin approaches her entry. Feeling the hard smooth tip of his spear; her fingers instinctively guide him home. In a motion so slow as to feel like endless minutes he eases forward into her; both hands gripping the feminine shapeliness of her hips. With a gasping groan she adjusts to his girth and length. Experiencing a fullness that no other man had ever brought her, a fullness that nearly bordered on the uncomfortable she received him into her. Bearing down she grinds and presses into his hips determined to experience all of him.

"Mmmm, Angie, you're unbelievable. So exquisite..." Keith utters in his song-like Irish lilt. "No other has ever taken all of me like that..."

"Mmmhmm... you've never had any like me." She responds in a silky near-whisper, "You better not get too excited, we have a long way to go."

Pulling back he eases out, generating fresh waves of ecstasy in her. At the point of separation he reverses course and plunges in again. The intensity of the moment crashes through her body in time his thrusts. With a little more speed he repeats he plunge into her over and over. Overtaken by the passion of the moment she gives herself over to him; offering all of her for his pleasure. Rocking in time with his motions a powerful romantic feeling of closeness with Keith swells through her body.

12