Cruise with a Difference Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristen and Katy are now right into their cruise.
4.7k words
3.87
30.4k
17
5

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 of a new series. Kristen and Katy are now right into their cruise with a difference in the Mediterranean, as it works its way to Hvar. Kristen is no longer uncertain, and has swung into action with her best friend, Katy. She is still not sure about her husband, Carl, and how he will be. Carl, back in Sydney, has to take his Korean clients out on the town.

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

*

Kristen and Katy gave their wonderful cabin steward, Ramon, both a deep, lustful, long tongue kiss, tugged his now flaccid, but use-up huge black cock one last time, and patted his cute bottom with a "big thank you and see you later today, lover boy". Both girls were completely exhausted for now but exhilarated. Their married pussies had both been completely worked over by Ramon and his beautiful, thick 9" inch cock, cuming several times each, Katy a gusher more than once.

Both girls went back to have a quick shower to clean up, re-do their hair and make up, lather up with sunscreen all over and select their shoes for today. Of course, clothes would be unnecessary as the Adonis II was now at sea steaming towards Hvar, and full nudity for all the wives and cabin crew on the cruise was now in play until the ship came into port limits in the early hours of Wednesday. They lathered each other in the shower, and then cleaned out each other pussies with their fingers (getting off a little again). Kissing each other deeply, the great friends were falling for each other in a way they had never discussed openly before, and even now were doing so without many words being said. For both, it felt natural and wonderful. Their close friendship would now never be the same. As Carl had always liked Katy, and knew about her sexual ways, Kristen was sure he wouldn't object.

Both girls were absolutely gorgeous, and found each other's bodies to be amorous and beautiful. The desire that flowed throughout the ship was sweeping them away, and they most definitely were enjoying it. Kristen and Katy now both realised how much their beautiful, model-like bodies needed hot, steamy, dirty sex. Yet the trip was only just really starting. Today would be the first full day at sea when they would be nude and amongst it.

They smeared sunscreen over each other's bodies, making sure to get all the particularly white bits (tits, bums and pussies) laughing and giggling as they went. They locked their passports, i-pads and stuff in the safe; grabbed their Toki Doki handbags with their room keys, ID bracelets, sunscreen, sunnies, camera, mobiles and other gear for the day; and put on their special Ace of Spades ID necklaces so the film crew would know they were amongst the couples sending the daily video back to their husbands by email. They would be just in time for some breakfast, which was good as both girls were famished, and also had to plan out their day a bit.

As they stepped out of their cabin, and made the way to the buffet room for breakfast, they passed two gorgeous wives deep in wanton lust having their soaking pussies fucked out by gorgeous black men just in the open areas of the ship, the second just outside the entrance to the buffet. Yep, this was definitely a cruise with a difference.

The breakfast was superb. There was a full range of hot items, mueslis, fruits, pastries, yoghurts, breads, and all the other goodies you would find in a typical 5-star buffet breakfast. Hunky black nude waiters, though, were coming around serving coffee, tea, juice and even champagne (Veuve Clicquot no less). Both girls ordered a freshly cooked savoury crepe, and grabbed a bowl of berries and fruits with yoghurt and coffee. Kristen remembered her morning after pill.

Katy, having finally realised that it had taken Kristen a little time to adjust to their wanton orgy that was this trip in her first time away from her loving husband on "official play time", checked in with her. "How are you with it now, Kristen? Isn't this so much fun? How is your pussy? Isn't it already starting to motor up again sitting here in this restaurant naked, watching all these gorgeous, naked fellows go about their business just for us? Look over behind you to your right, one of the waiters is on his knees licking some lucky lady's pussy out. You can do that right here you know."

Kristen now was just about fully adjusted to what she had signed up to. She was actually looking forward to when Carl was going to call her back after work. That now shouldn't be too far away as he usually finished about 7 pm Sydney time (10 am on the ship). The cruise company certainly did their work well on carefully clearing the wives to come on the trip. Every one of them was just beautiful, and seeing them all about in the nude, hair and make up superbly done, and wantonly playing with these buff, hunky black men was just too much. Moreover, sharing the cabin and bed with Katy, her long-time best friend, had gone just as she suspected, and secretly wished. Yes, Kristen's pussy was now firing up again, and her body was aglow and abuzz. Watching the lady across from her having her pussy eaten out at the breakfast table by her waiter gave Kristen an idea for when Carl called back. It would also definitely sort out whether he is truly ready for what he had encouraged his stunning wife to do for a holiday with her best friend.

"Katy, this is just so wonderful. I am now so glad Carl let me come with you on this trip. This will change our relationship forever, but I am hoping to show Carl on this trip that this might mean I can love him even more, as now I can be fully satisfied sexually while giving him everything he needs and deserves, but also I suspect giving him some extra pleasure he has always secretly desired."

She went on. "I still can't get over how good a lover Ramon is. Did you see how he kept going for us? He must have come back, rock hard, four times over this morning. We are so lucky to have him as a cabin steward. Katy, we must both fuck Ramon every day on the cruise. Maybe we should start each day with a Ramon morning fuck? He is sssooo good!!"

"That sounds like a plan, partner. I am all for it. Ramon is definitely amongst the best I have ever had, that's for sure. He is so smooth, manly and strong, and yet almost strangely gentle. Kristen, you will find out over the week, but I suspect we won't find many better lovers than Ramon. He is a genuine stud, and yes, we are the lucky slut wives who have him as our cabin steward. Did you see how good he is with his tongue? Oh God!" Katy breathlessly replied, as she worked her way through her scrumptious salmon crepe.

"What about today? Where do you want to go first? Don't forget there is the competition tonight. You don't have to go in those contests if you don't want to, by the way", Katy went on. "We should plan for a break sometime in the afternoon to give ourselves a rest for this evening and get out of the hot sun."

That made Kristen feel a bit more relaxed. She was not sure, despite her enthusiasm now rising sharply, that she was ready to suck men's cocks up on stage in front of everyone. Though the thought of watching other beautiful wives do it onstage in front of her did not sit as uncomfortably. In fact, that positively turned Kristen on.

"Yeah, Katy, I might just watch tonight. But you can go in the competition if you want," Kristen said. "For today, let's ease into it a bit by hanging around the pool and Jacuzzi areas this morning till lunch. We can have a snooze as you say after lunch to keep out of the heat of the day, and then try something else if we feel energetic late afternoon before dinner and the show tonight."

The girls focused on finishing their meals, just as breakfast was being wound up at 10am, and then made their way to the pool. It was at the other end of the ship up the top, so it took a few minutes stroll to get there. They passed by a beautiful Asian wife fully engaged in sexual exhilaration with three members of the black cabin crew at once. Kristen and Katy stopped momentarily to look, watching as she was being fucked from behind by one staffer, and busily working the other two big black cocks with her hands, slurping on one as she masturbated the other, then swapping sides. It was quite a sight. The Asian wife, from Japan, looked up and said hello. "Did you want to join in?"

Kirsten and Katy quickly responded, "We are heading for the pool, but you look like you are having a lot of fun."

"Oh! Yes. These boys are magnificent. Hmmm. Aaagh! Fuck me!!" She called out. The lad fucking her pussy from behind suddenly starting cuming an incredible amount, "I'm cuming! Take that, bitch." Cum started to drip out of her pussy down her leg. She kept sucking away.

The girls reached the pool area. What a sight. They were a few naked wives in the pool, with one or two of the crew, and there were a number of nude black barmen and waiters wandering around taking drinks orders. But everywhere about the pool, nearly all of the loungers were taken by naked wives -- fucking, sucking, pissing, being pissed on, being eaten out, kissing boys, kissing each other, sucking tits -- you name it. "Oh! Wow!" Kristen exclaimed. "This is wild."

Katy tugged at her friend. "I can see two loungers over there, just past that gorgeous Italian or Greek girl who is standing up pissing all over that guy's chest."

"Yep. Let's grab them," Kristen said, scratching her pussy & starting to flick her clit in excitement as they stood, taking in the amazing sight in front of them. The girls grabbed a couple of towels off the naked, huge 6 foot 4 pool man at the counter, and headed over. They had not sat down a couple of minutes on their loungers after having put their Toki Doki bags down beside them, when the Italian girl, Maria, having finished pissing on her buff black playmate, called over to them "Hello ladies. This is Dexter. He is just fabulous. He loves being pissed on. He'll even drink some if you like. Where are you from?"

"We're Katy and Kristen from Melbourne and Sydney, Australia," Said Kristen. "And you?"

"Maria. Verona. It didn't take me more than an hour and a bit to catch this ship from my home. My husband, Alfonso, is very busy with his wine wholesaling business, so he lets me go off and play a bit for a holiday every year or so. I so love him. He actually picked this trip out for me. Can you believe that? He is such a sweetie. Alfons is a bit older than me. You might say I am his little trophy -- I am actually wife number 3 for him, though we have been married now nearly 10 years. I was only 21 when we were married," Maria said.

"Dexter, honey. How is that big dick of yours? How about you let Maria give it a suck and bring it back to life, huh? I would love it for you to put it in me again. I am still on fire, baby", Maria told Dexter, then hugged and kissed him. Kristen and Katy watched in awe and excitement, both flicking their clits and rummaging around their pussies with their fingers. Katy was particularly adept at getting herself to cum in only a few minutes, when turned on.

Just then, a rather cute nude charcoal black waiter appeared in front of Kristen and Katy. He was about 5 foot 9, smaller than many of the other guys, but a real cutie with great muscular definition in his upper body and abs. His dick and balls were shaved. Though his dick was not as long as some of the others, it was impressive in girth and with a large head. "Morning, ladies. My name is Darren. Would you care for a drink or is there something else I can do for you?"

"Yes, Darren. We would very much like a drink please, but when you bring them back could you hang with us awhile. We would like to get to know you better. I will have a Mumm's champagne and my friend here, Katy, will have... ," Kristen said with a hint of intent. "Raspberry Vodka Cruiser. Room number 430, thanks", Katy giggled.

Darren re-appeared a few minutes later with the drinks. He sat down then at the end of Katy's lounger. "Are you gorgeous girls from Australia by any chance?" he asked.

"Our accents that bad", Katy replied.

"No, but the Aussie accent is so distinctive, and being from Trinidad, we are big into cricket, and so we see quite a few Aussies coming through," Darren replied.

"You boys must be fuckin' keen to get rostered on for this pool area. Look around. Look at all fucking and sucking going on. This is wild", Kristen cut in.

"And pissing", Maria leaned over and added, as she came up from sucking furiously on Dexter's now fully hard big black cock.

"Hi. Dex. Didn't see you there, man. Looks like you are about to give that nice lady a bit of good seeing to, bro."

"Yeah, mon. This hot Italian bitch is about to have her cunt fucked real hard, hey Maria", Dexter replied to his workmate.

"Actually, if Kristen and Katy don't mind, I might turn around and stick my arse in the air so that you can stick that big black hard cock of yours up my arse instead. I have got some KY lube in my bag -- here smear some on your doodle, baby. I love a good arse fucking", she replied with wanton lust.

"Did you want me to cum in your arse, Maria?", Dexter casually asked as he lubed up his huge black cock.

"Oh, yes, please, Dexter," she replied, as she plunged 2 of her fingers into her wet cunt. "Now fuck my arse -- hard."

Dexter slid his large cock carefully in at first, making sure not to hurt Maria. "Is that ok, Maria?"

"Oh! Yeah! Now start to pump me. Fuck my arse hard Dexter -- I want you to", she heaved, just as she started to gush girly cum out of her sopping cunt from her furious finger fucking. Dexter obliged, starting to build up, like the pistons on an old steam freight train.

"Go, man" Darren called out. "Ladies, anything you wish me to do to help you out", he politely asked as he noticed Kristen and Katy engrossed in watching the magnificent sight of Maria being anally fucked hard by Dexter just in front of their eyes on the next lounger.

Just then, Kristen's mobile rang. It was Carl calling back. She had almost forgotten he was going to ring back. She grabbed her phone, "Hi, sweetie. How was work?", at the same time remembering she wanted to do something special to make extra sure he was okay with the cruise and its activities.

"Come here, Darren", Katy said. She grabbed the cute nude lad, and started snuggling and kissing him deeply. "You are so cute, I am going to really enjoy fucking you."

"Yes, the boys are always very keen to be rostered onto the pool area before lunch. It always seems to be much more active here in the morning than afternoon. Night time here is great too," he said, as they kissed and Darren began to cup and squeeze her 34B breasts. He leaned over and hugged her closely, nibbling on her ear, and whispering, "Did you want to play with Darren's doodle?"

At the same time, Carl told Kristen that he may not be able to call tomorrow night, as he had to take the Koreans out on the town, being the last night of their business visit to Sydney.

"Where are you taking them?" Kristen asked.

"We are having a formal dinner first at the Hyatt on the Rocks, then they want to go to a strip club. Anyway, one of the boys here, Josh, reckons this fairly new private club, the Second Hand Rose Club, is really hot. We have a booking there as Josh is a member. So, Kristen, my dear, your hubby might be going to have a bit of fun too while you are away. I don't know what this place is like, but Josh says it is private members and guests only," Carl told her.

"Sounds like it might be interesting and a fun night. You okay with everything else now,", Kristen asked, just as Katy to the left of her started sucking on Darren's cock, and Dexter came with a rush up Maria's arse to the right. Carl could hear some of the sexual calamity in the background. Kristen gently flicked her clit as she spoke to her husband.

"Yes, I feel more relaxed today, now that we have spoken a bit more. I really do want you to enjoy this trip to the full," Carl said. "What is Katy up to beside you?"

"She is playing with our poolside waiter, Darren. He is a real cutie, Carl. This gorgeous Italian girl, Maria, is beside me on the other side. She has just finished having her arse pounded by Dexter, who has a 10" inch cock. How's that?"

"Oh! Wow! Did he cum in her arse?" Carl replied, as he started masturbating. Little did Katy know her husband was already in his home office in the nude when he called. "And you, Kristen, has my gorgeous, wonderful wife been fucked yet?"

"Yes, Carl, Dexter did and Yes, Carl I have, by Ramon our room steward. He was wonderful. Gentle and considerate. A real ladies' lover. We fucked just after you called earlier this morning," she said. "You're not upset now, are you?"

A little pang of jealousy then thread through Carl's heart as she described her wonderful fuck with Ramon in full detail, but Carl held it in because he was now starting to masturbate with more intent. "That sounds like you really enjoyed his huge dick inside you, love", he said.

"Oh, I did, Carl. Katy and I have decided to fuck Ramon each morning to start our day. He is such a nice hunk of a man, and he is such a good lover. But he can never replace you my love", she said with real heartfelt commitment. Carl kept it together, while continuing to play with his hard little dick listening to her tale of approved wanton lust.

"Carl. Do you want a little treat, honey?" she asked as she heard the sounds of slapping through the phone, realising her husband was getting excited and wanking himself. She now knew there would be no problems from the trip.

"What, love?" he asked excitedly over the mobile from the other side of the world. She put her hand on the phone.

"Katy, can you let Darren crawl over here for a minute?" she asked her friend, who was at that point having her cute 34B tits massaged, licked and sucked by Darren the waiter, as she played with his dick.

"Carl, say hello to Darren, our poolside waiter", she told her husband as she handed the mobile to Darren.

"Hey, man, Darren here. Are you Kristen's hubby?" Darren said, as he snuggled up to Kristen now on the lounger.

"Yes, I'm Carl, and what is your job, Darren", he asked matter-of-factly.

"Well, I am a waiter on this ship and I am also available to help the beautiful married ladies here have a good time", Darren said nonchalantly.

Kristen asked Darren quietly for the mobile. "Honey, would you like to hear me with Darren? Would that turn you on? I will ask Katy now to hold the phone so you can hear us. Would you like that, honey?" she asked with clear sexual abandon in her voice.

"Kristen, I would so love to hear that. That would be fuckin' awesome", Carl replied, as he grabbed onto his hard little dick again, and starting wanking harder. She handed the mobile to Katy, putting it on speakerphone. She turned to Darren, and started kissing him ravenously, their tongues meeting.

Darren grabbed her magnificent, firm 35D tits as he went. "Darren, please lick my wet pussy out for my husband" Kristen asked.

Katy spoke to Carl as Darren slid down the lounger and started to nibble and lick Kristen's beautiful bare cunt. At the same time, he kept kneading and squishing her firm, lush breasts and squeezing her nipples hard (something that always turned Kristen on). "Carl. Can you hear that? The sound you hear is Darren licking and biting on your beautiful wife's cunt. He is also playing with her titties, squishing them and squeezing her big nipples. Do you like that?"

"Oh. Katy, that is awesome", he replied, as he was now furiously wanking his dick. "I am about to cum soon. Can I please hear Darren fucking Kristen?"

"Alright, lover boy, if that's what you want." Katy said. She put her hand momentarily on the mobile. "Kristen. Carl wants to hear you being fucked by Darren."

12