Cruise with a Difference Ch. 06

Story Info
More of Kristen & Katy's Adventure. Carl has fun in Sydney
7.1k words
3.83
18.1k
9
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 of a new series. Kristen competes in the Sexy Lingerie Contest, and on Wednesday, she is in Hvar, as the ship works its way down the Adriatic Coast. Campbell puts a couple of propositions to Kristen and Katy. Carl fucks Summer at the Second Hand Rose Club. Carl calls Kristen to catch up Thursday morning (Sydney time), but she is asleep. Yes, Carl and Kristen's world is changing enormously, as a result of the cruise with a difference.

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.

On Tuesday Night on the Adonis II, Katy and Kristen had participated in the Sexy Lingerie Competition. Being in the first film transmitted back to the husbands had made them somewhat celebrities on the ship. Not surprisingly, both girls did quite well in the Sexy Lingerie Competition. Katy wore a different outfit to the film, a two-piece black leather teenie weenie bikini that framed her beautiful little 34B titties, exposed her cute butt, and just covered her pussy. She combined with her black boots and stockings. Kristen, however, opted to wear the same amazing lingerie outfit she wore in the film – the black Pipedream Sinner's studded leather teddy set that fully exposed her gorgeous 35D breasts, g-string at the back, & with an opening at the front where the pussy slit goes, topped off with the Pleaser black thigh high kinky boots with red laces up each side.

Of the twenty girls who participated, both girls made it into the final, where they were required to not only parade up and down the catwalk as in the heat showing off the full outfit to the crowd, but were also expected to do a strip dance using the pole, down to being completely nude. Both girls were very good, but Kristen really was a natural. Her superior muscle tone and fitness meant she was able to work the stripper pole really well, swinging wide, and grasping the pole with the muscles of her vulva to slide up and down! Her larger tits bounced and wobbled from side to side, drawing the eyes of the crowd in amazement – male and female. At one stage, she managed to do it while locking her legs to fasten herself while she tipped herself over backwards, fondling her gorgeous breasts and squeezing her rock hard nipples. Kristen got a real buzz, thinking "wow! I could really do this stripper stuff. I am getting such a buzz I am gonna have to get a decent fuck real soon. My pussy is on fire!"

She finished her little 3-song routine by sliding back down the pole with her legs spread wide open, swinging her left leg around off the pole and burying her index and middle fingers into her sopping, wet cunt to bring herself off with a loud, anguished orgasm right there on stage in front of everyone. There were two more finalists after her, but needless to say, Kristen won the contest.

She giggled excitedly when she was announced as the winner, and not one, but two, gloriously chiselled naked black guys stepped out onto the stage with her (she was still naked at this time as were all the other contestants, but had her thigh high boots still on). The announcer stepped aside as the staff wheeled a bed onto the stage. Kristen looked at her prize with wanton glee, as the crowd watched with great expectation. Sexual tension was everywhere in the air. The two boys were already nearly ready to go – Kristen was still soaked from her amazing strip act.

She sat on the edge of the bed facing the crowd, with her legs spread wide, grabbing one of the lads' big cocks and shoving it into her mouth. Slurping along its length, and licking under his shaft at that tender part, the first lad was already getting excited. She then took hold of the second lad's big cock with other hand, gently wanking him to get him harder and worked up as well. He was uncut so she was careful to work his foreskin back properly each time. She then took the first guy's big black cock into her mouth, taking about a third, and then half of this length. As she sucked away at his cock, taking his mouth over its mushroom head, her eyes looked across to the other finalist contestants, and caught her dear friend, Katy.

Katy actually looked a little down and sad. Perhaps Katy was beginning to realise that bringing her stunning model-like friend on the cruise had a price – Kristen was clearly getting more of the attention. She noticed that with the film, and again tonight. Katy, though, just loved the exhibitionism and fucking. Kristen saw the look in her face, and she immediately knew the best way to pick up her great friend, for whom she would be eternally thankful for bringing her on the cruise.

As she moved to switch cocks in her mouth, Kristen fixed her beautiful hazel eyes onto Katy, & nodded her head, signalling her to come over. She then looked over towards the host, and as she took the other cock in her mouth, with her eyes again signalled she wanted something. The host stepped towards her, quickly switching the mike off momentarily. Kristen looked back again at Katy, also still naked, who was now smiling and appeared very keen. Kristen took the second cock out of her mouth for a moment, turned to the host and quietly, with precum dribbling from the side of her mouth as she now wanked both big cocks more vigorously, said to the host, "the boys are both ready to fuck. Can my best friend, Katy, please join me for the fucking? She is just over there – the cute one with the smaller boobs who has her fingers in her cunt right now." The lads both smiled. What an unexpected bonus!

The host turned to the crowd, turning the mike back on. "Folks, Kristen wants her friend, Katy, to join her with the two prize winning lads. What do you say?"

The roar went out among the crowd – full approval was an understatement. Katy raced over, through her boots off, and leapt onto the bed, just as Kristen was also moving back. They even bumped heads – both going "ouch!" It was not a big bump and they soon giggled at each other. Both girls then slid down onto the bed, and without a care to the crowd, instinctively took each other in their arms and went into a deep, long kiss, thrusting their tongues down each other's throats and exploring their mouths. Katy could taste the yummy pre-cum in Kristen's mouth. They then smiled at each other, rolled over, put their heads on the pillows turned in looking at each other, and pointed their gorgeous bums in the air.

"Ready?" Kristen quietly asked her best mate. "Mmmm," responded Katy. Kristen whispered "Okay, together, on the count of 3, we will call out loud, "Right, big boys, fuck our hot wet cunts! 1 – 2 - 3."

"RIGHT, BIG BOYS, FUCK OUR HOT WET CUNTS!" they both yelled out. The crowd yelled, going crazy. The two lads needed no more encouragement, with their big black cocks already well and truly worked up from Kristen's expert sucking and wanking, they both leapt onto the end of the bed, and both together absolutely slammed their hard, huge cocks straight into the girls' hot, wet cunts at full tilt from behind, grabbing their arses, and starting fucking furiously. "UUUGGGHHH!!!" both girls cried out. "Oh! Wow!" Katy followed up.

After the lads had been fucking both girls hard for three to four minutes, their muscly frames glistening with sweat under the stage lights, Kristen looked at Katy, and quietly said, "Do you wanna switch?"

"What? Holes or boys?" Katy replied wickedly.

"How about both?" Kristen replied quietly.

Kristen then called out loud, "Okay, boys. Switch. But also grab some lube and fuck our arses now." The lads smiled, swapped places, took a tube of lube from the host, and rubbed it on their hard, huge, black cocks. Kristen then said, "Not as hard now. More gently. Work your cocks in gently. Don't want it to hurt too much. We wanna enjoy this."

They both nodded. The crowd watched in awe as the lads now slowly and gently worked their huge, hard cocks into Kristen and Katy's gorgeous arse holes. First, their heads went in, and as they both held the girls by their rumps, they both slowly inch by inch worked their cocks deep inside their arses, gently prising in until the girls' sphincters' relaxed and started to take them all. Katy let out a second "Oh! Wow!" and started fingering her cunt to a shuddering orgasm as her arse was being publicly fucked in front of over a hundred people, yelling and screaming, whooping and hollering, and now across the room, also masturbating and engaging in various sex acts.

It would not take much longer for both of the lads to be ready to cum. Kristen had joined her mate in fingering her sopping cunt. They then swapped as well, with each fingering each other, as they lay beside each other, getting their arses worked over by the lads' cocks.

Next thing, Kristen squirted a huge orgasm, splashing girly cum all over the bed, just before her lad deposited a massive load of semen right into the depths of her arse. Katy, sensing her lad was about to cum too, decided she wanted his cum on her face and tits. She gently pulled forward, signalling she wanted him out of her arse. She quickly turned around and grabbed his big hard cock with both hands, wanking his long shaft vigorously until in only a few more minutes, he shot four huge jets of semen all over her tits and across her face. Some got into her hair and across her left eye. She wiped that, and licked the cum off her hands, leaving the rest on her. Both girls slumped onto the bed, completely satisfied sexually and spent.

The host leapt back in, congratulating the girls and the lads, and asking the crowd to show their appreciation. The place went wild, with catcalls, hollers, whooping, wolf whistles, and more.

Kristen looked at her best friend, still on the bed, smiling and said, "God! I love you, Katy. You are such a great mate. We are going to work it with our hubbies when we get back to see more of each other. I just love playing with you. You are so hot, and yet also so k e w l!"

Katy gave her a peck on her lips, and whispered "I love you too, and I love fucking with you."

"I tell you what," Kristen went on. "I never knew stripping and fucking in front of a crowd was so exciting. I was so horny out there. Maybe that is something I can look into with Carl when we get back home. I loved doing the film the other day, too. That was awesome."

"I liked it too, but I don't think as much as you. I think had more fun doing the film. Don't get me wrong, we both just had a great fuck. But I could see it in your eyes and when you did your strip dance, you were really into it, and your magnificent body is built for this." Katy kissed Kristen again, this time a longer, deeper, more lustful kiss.

She went on. "I think though it's time for us to get off this bed, grab our stuff and head back to the cabin. I don't know about you, but I am well and truly FUCKED!!"

Both girls slept long and deep that night. They were asleep the moment their heads hit the pillow. It would be after 9 a.m. before they got up in the morning, time for just a "quickie" fuck each with Ramon before getting ready to wolf down some brekky and then disembarking to explore the wonders of Hvar in Croatia, where the ship had docked in the early hours of Wednesday morning. They had chosen to do the all-day bus and walking tour, deliberately in part to give their heavily fucked pussies a bit of a rest. They would not be back to the Adonis II till about 5 p.m., not long before it would set sail for Dubrovnik where it would again stop Thursday. As the girls boarded the tour bus, Kristen suddenly realised she had not yet rung Carl. The she remembered – he was due to have his big night out with the Koreans. She thought better not to ring him now, and decided to leave till later Wednesday night back on ship (which would be early Thursday in Sydney as Carl was getting for work).

The girls had a great day being tourists, visiting wineries, doing shopping, having a great lunch of local seafood, and being taken on a speed boat to see some secret underwater caves. By the time they got back to the ship, it was well after 5 p.m. They went back to the cabin, changed and headed for happy hour at the bar and dinner (being in port, they had to dress). After dinner, they were finishing their dessert and coffee when who should stop by their table, but Campbell from the film crew, looking quite smart in an Italian suit with open neck shirt. "May I join you gorgeous ladies?" he asked.

The girls nodded yes, as they giggled.

"How do you ladies feel now a couple of days after doing the film and having it sent out? What did your hubbies think about it?" Campbell asked, as he sipped on the sparkling mineral water he had with him.

Katy responded first. "It has been just wonderful. All the girls on the ship have been so complimentary and nice to us. It has made us like celebrities on the ship. My husband, Chris, just loved our tape. I think he got off more on the girl/girl stuff though than with you boys. He has always been big on me making out with girls. He got a real buzz out of seeing Kristen and I playing with each other. He secretly has always wanted that. He also really liked last night's tape with the pool and jazuzzi scenes, and the big orgy scene in the playroom with those four busty ladies from the U.K."

Kristen followed up. "Campbell, Carl really loved the way you personalised some of it for us given I am new to all this. I am just absolutely loving it, and my chats back home to Carl strongly suggest that he has not regretted allowing me to come on this cruise with Katy and explore my sexual identity. We talk about everything. I have promised him no secrets and I fully intend to stick to that. I love my Carl to death and would never hurt him. The film was an absolute buzz. I came ssssooo much and I just adore being fucked well and truly by all you beautiful guys. Why do you ask?" Kristen could sense Campbell had not come over just for a chat.

"Good question, Kristen." Campbell stopped momentarily to gather his thoughts and carefully frame his next comments as they would be critical to him achieving his plan.

"Girls, I have a couple of propositions to put to you. I want you to listen tonight, and not give me an answer until you have had time to discuss it amongst yourselves, and obviously, with your husbands. I can give you till we disembark on the second one, but only till tomorrow lunchtime on the first," he stated firmly as his voice switched to business mode.

"I realise you two girls are best buddies, so the propositions are being put for you both. That said, Katy, I do not want you to get upset or get the wrong impression when I say what I am about to say next, but it is the reality which I think you already know. You are a beautiful, pretty woman with a very liberal lifestyle and understanding husband. You were wonderful in the film on Monday. But your best friend, Kristen, here is a star. She is an absolute stunner, and she is a fucking natural at this game. I know, because I have been in this game now for over 5 years. Because she is also new to all this, her almost innocence about it all shines through. You can see it on the film and we all saw it last night when she won the Sexy Lingerie Competition. The scene the pair of you put on was one of the horniest things I have seen on this ship, and believe me, I have seen plenty," he said.

Both girls had listened intently. A tear appeared in the corner of Katy's eye, and Kristen immediately hugged her best friend when she saw it. "It's alright, mate, you know we are always together," she said quietly. "I hear you, go on, what is the business proposition?" Kristen said speaking up, trying also be more corporate with Campbell.

"Katy, don't get me wrong. You are hot too. These propositions are for you too. I realised straight away on Monday how close you two are. The people I have spoken to understand that they only get the two of you as a package," Campbell remarked. That pepped her up.

"I will talk about the more immediate one first. Due to the incredible reaction to the video on Monday amongst all the husbands, in planning out our films for the rest of the week, the management and I strongly believe we should feature you two girls and Maria again in the final wrap video that is done Saturday afternoon and sent out Sunday as the ship is sailing back to Venezia", he said.

"Now I must tell you. This is the third year we have done this cruise, and this will be the first time we have featured some girls more than once over the week. Now Katy, no doubt you saw that we did focus a bit more on Kristen in the film on Monday, and we will do that again Friday because to be frank she is the one everyone wants a piece of. But we all get that she is much more comfortable and shall we say, forthcoming, in your company. So, yes, the film will feature you with her as well quite a bit. We are also going to do a little separate thing with Maria, as she has some very interesting history that we have discussed with her and want to explore a bit more on film on the ship," he stated.

That last comment really intrigued the girls, who wondered what that may be.

"Now, you might be pondering what it is we would like you to do? It is a big ask, and I will understand if you don't want to do some or all of what I am about to propose. If not, we can still do a feature with some good old fashioned fucking and raw sex," he went on.

"Yes, we are listening," Katy interjected, now sitting close to Kristen holding hands.

"As you know, the ship has a tattooist on board, Carly, and you can also get piercings from our hairdresser, Jenny, who you made the film with on Monday. My guess is that you have not availed yourselves of the service so far?" Campbell asked.

"No, we haven't as yet, but we have definitely talked about it with Jenny and actually have made a booking with her for Friday afternoon. We still haven't talked it over with our husbands yet, though. So go on," Kristen said.

"That's excellent," Campbell said with growing enthusiasm that the girls would say yes to at least this first proposal (as he had also already checked with Jenny, not surprisingly). "Because for Saturday's film, we would like to film you two girls getting inked and pierced, and then having another lesbian orgy, this time with Jenny and Carly. We can talk about the tattoo each of you may want – From Monday, I know Kristen already has a bluebird. The tatts obviously can't be big as we don't have a lot of time Saturday afternoon, but we will insist they have to be on your tits, your arse or near your cunt. With the piercings, they also have to be tits and or cunt. From that menu though, you can choose again where you want them. You could use your booking for Friday to finalise your choices with Jenny and Carly. I am sure you realise getting tatts and piercings involves some pain. What do you think? Will you talk to your hubbies?"

Kristen giggled while Katy looked almost ravenous. She spoke. "Yes, Campbell we are very interested in that proposition, and will definitely talk to Chris and Carl about it. I think you can almost start planning it. In fact to help us decide with our husbands, have Carly drop off to us tattoo options so we can get a feel for the size and style you have in mind. Okay, what is the second proposition?"

"This one is more out there and does not involve the management of this cruise," Campbell stated. "As you girls know, I have been involved with the industry for some years. I have a number of business partners within the industry, and this proposition has emerged after I took the liberty to show your film to some of my business partners. Something I don't do very often mind you, but that film was so goddamn hot, I just had to. I might add the contract you signed with us gave me the authority to do so."

"This proposition though does require you two girls to stay on in Europe for another week," he said. As he was about to continue, Kristen jumped in, "Do you want us to do more porn? What?"

12