Cruise with a Difference Ch. 10

Story Info
Final chapter in Kristen and Katy's saga.
18.9k words
3.37
20.1k
10
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 – This Chapter is somewhat longer than the others. I chose to keep it together as one because the chapter is essentially about the last 24 hours of the cruise. It is just that so much happened. This is the final in this series, but there will be an epilogue story "Kristen: Odessa and Beyond..." coming in the not too distant future.

Note: This story is entirely fictional written for readers' enjoyment, and bears no resemblance to any people living or dead.


It was early Sunday morning. Kristen rolled over in the unfamiliar bed, and looked at the bedside clock. It was just 7 a.m.. She was naked, and turning to her left, saw the sight of the long, buff, naked black body of Campbell still asleep on top of the sheets, on his side, his body facing her. His beautiful black cock was semi-erect, sporting an impressive morning woody. She looked and admired this gorgeous man, who had so gently and beautifully serenaded her physically the night before.

The sex had got very steamy, with them kissing deeply many times. She was sure she had said things to him in the heat of the passion that if her wonderful husband, Carl, had heard, he might have got quite upset. He had cum three times for her, twice in her aching cunt and once in her mouth. Kristen had lost count of the number of orgasms she had. It had been quite a few, including one huge one when he came in her the first time what seemed like litres of cum as she fucked him on top. As he eased back still in her cunt, she came with a gusto, pushing his still semi-hard cock out of her cunt and squirting her girly cum mixed with his own seed onto his torso. Yes, they had truly made love.

As she remembered the night before though, her thoughts came back to her husband – the man she loved so dearly and had given her this great gift. What do I tell him today when he calls in an hour or two about the video which she assumed he would have seen by now or be watching at that very moment back in Australia? As she remembered some of things she had said the night before (yes, including calling Campbell "her lover boy"), she tried to remember if she had said anything like that in the beach scene. She couldn't remember doing it, but maybe she had? She sincerely hoped not, as the last thing she wanted was to put her marriage and relationship with her wonderful Carl at risk, despite her sexual needs.

She vowed she would talk to Carl this morning about sleeping with Campbell last night, and make doubly sure he would still be okay with her sleeping with him again tonight and at Odessa, now that he had seen the beach scene on the film. Yes, she had really enjoyed it – her pussy loved it, but she knew her heart was still back in Australia. Her thoughts were with Carl right then. Was he enjoying the film? Was he getting off to it, like he did the first? She sincerely hoped so. The potential career opportunity coming up meant much to her. She was torn, though. She really wanted to grab this late opportunity to rekindle a then blossoming early career she had given up when she married Carl. But she definitely did not want to do this, if it caused any rift between her and Carl that put her marriage to the man she loved so much at risk. Yes, Kristen was worried and feeling some turmoil.

At the same time, though, right now, in front of her eyes was this gorgeous black man she really quite liked, with a big black cock her pussy adored and ached for some more of. Her body took over for the time being from her heart and mind. She felt a familiar urging in her pussy. "Time to make love (note, not fuck) to Campbell again one more time before we get this last day on the wonderful cruise started," she thought.

Kristen leant over and gave Campbell a light kiss full on the lips. His eyes slowly opened. She nevertheless chose her words carefully. She quietly said to him, "Good morning, my gorgeous stud. Can we make love again please like we did last night, one more time? My pussy just adores your beautiful cock."

Campbell smiled. He quietly said back, "Kristen, honey. You're not falling for me, are you?"

That shook Kristen. She thought for a moment, and again tried to carefully choose her words, while not spoiling the moment as her pussy was now getting wet, aching for Campbell's cock.

"I don't think so, Campbell. I like you very much as a man. You sure have been my favourite on this cruise, and my pussy adores your beautiful big cock. But there is only one man I truly love, you know that, and that wonderful man is back in Australia right now watching our video. I really hope he likes it. But please don't spoil it for me, not here and not in Odessa. We can be friends with benefits now for a very short while, and then return to our partners refreshed and raring to go. Now, please, can you make love to me again?" she asked.

Campbell looked into her eyes deeply, and saw the torn combination of lust for him and clearly love for Carl. He himself had similar feelings, strangely enough. Although he made a living fucking gorgeous women like Kristen, his heart actually also belonged to his partner, Oksana, back in Prague. He actually understood what Kristen was trying to say. Moreover, he wanted her to get to this state to see if she could handle it, because it would be important she could handle it to be able to do the type of work she would be asked to do in Russia by the agents (he was sure she would be offered a contract). It was not only that, though. It was also because in the 3 years he had done these cruises, he had never met a girl who loved fucking so much, and yet was so gorgeous and so nice in such a beautiful, almost naïve, way as was Kristen.

With those thoughts in his head, he nevertheless decided it best to say nothing for now, and just quietly, gently, romantically with all the care and feeling he had for her, fulfil her request to the best of his not inconsiderable ability in that department. He leaned over, put his strong arms around her, cuddled her tightly, and then rolled on top of her, kissing her deeply, their tongues darting around each other's in their mouths.

Campbell soon moved down to kiss her beautiful 35D breasts, sucking and biting gently on her hard, now pierced nipples, twiddling the nipple rings in his mouth. That made her jump a little. She quite liked it. For a quick moment, her mind jumped back to Carl, while Campbell was doing it. "God, Carl is just going to just love my pierced titties." Then, just as quickly, she switched back to task. She tapped Carl, so that she could kiss him again, saying "Please fuck me now, stud." Campbell obliged. Her pussy was already saturated in juices. No lube required again this morning.

Back in the girls' suite, Room 430, Katy was engaged in similar romantic lovemaking with Ramon. As she lay there, she was thankful that she had had that quick, quiet word to Campbell on the Friday to say she didn't want to do anything special for the video, beyond the piercing and tattooing scene and the orgy. Campbell had been planning to film her with Ramon. But given Kristen was the real target of the agents, and Katy knew it, he was almost relieved. He had been struggling with the logistics of fitting Katy's scene in the schedule.

By 8 a.m., both the girls had finished their morning sessions with their respective overnight dates, and Kristen was on her way back to her suite to drop off her nightie, shower and get ready for the day. As they would be at sea all day, and it was the last day of the cruise, her and Katy had already decided they would spend the day in the nude just wearing high heels – as had most of the wives and all the boys. When she opened the door, she saw Ramon cuddling and kissing Katy by the bathroom. They had only just got up. Katy looked up, smiling. "Morning, bestie. How did it go? I had a wonderful night with my man here."

"Oh! Katy, it was just beautiful. Campbell is a great lover. But can I tell you, as much as my pussy adores his huge dick, and he makes me melt when he turns on the charm, he still doesn't come close to replacing my Carl here," she said, as she pumped her heart with her small fist. "Yes, I know and Carl knows he can't satisfy me all the time here", as she pointed to her pussy, "but he is a most wonderful, kind, generous man who I will never dishonour."

Katy could see how serious her best friend was, as she saw a little tear in the corner of one eye. She looked at Ramon, who was looking at her intently now too, with lust (or was it something more in his eyes).

"You're right, and my Chris has let me play my wild games for some years now, and I DO appreciate it. It means I get to play with gorgeous hunks like this beautiful man here," she said, as she playfully tugged Ramon's now flaccid cock. "But today is the last day of this cruise, and I intend to make the most it with Ramon. He has some work to do here while we go down to breakfast, but after that he will join us."

"Er, Katy, I also have some pool duties for four hours from just before lunch time today baby, as well as whatever else you girls require through the day," he said, as he lightly kissed her on the lips. "Anyways, I am the staffer and you girls are the guests. There are lots of guys on this ship for you to play with. You don't want me hangin' around all day, do you?"

"Now, Ramon," Katy replied a little sternly, "I already told you that you are my man on this ship now. I actually want to hang around you, today, and Kristen won't mind in the least."

Kristen nodded in agreement. Katy turned back to Kristen, now about to step into the shower.

"I told Ramon last night about Chris's wonderful offer for him to visit us in Melbourne. He said he would try to make it out the next Australian summer, when they are in the quiet season over here," she said excitedly.

"I have never been down under," he said. "It is really nice of Katy and her husband to invite me. I plan to make a proper holiday of it, and stay for about a month or so. As you girls know, I am single so now is a real good time for me to do it before I finally meet someone. I am not sure Chris is going to want me to be fucking Katy here while I am there, but if he is cool with it, I would be most happy to. If not, I understand and respect that, and would behave. I would not want any trouble, as I do not want to jeopardise my relationship here."

As they heard him speak, both Kristen and Katy thought, Ramon is such a nice man. He is going to make some lucky girl a wonderful husband one day, especially with his domestic and other skills. Soon enough, both girls were showered, make-up on and teeth cleaned. They both gave a farewell kiss to Ramon (Katy's more lusty, not surprisingly), and headed off holding hands for breakfast dressed only in 4 inch high heel sandals and with day bags over their shoulders, the new nipple rings in their pierced titties bouncing as they went along.

They barely had time to order their meals from the nude waiter and get their first cups of coffee from another nude waiter (who the girls smilingly noted had an impressive stiffie) when Campbell bounded up, also naked, with the contracts. They got excited. "Everything all good"? asked Kristen.

"Yes, honey. All good. Both Chris and Carl signed in Melbourne and Sydney about an hour and a half ago, and the lawyers in Kiev just faxed through these signing copies to the ship's office. Can you get Ramon up now please? We need to do these quickly and get them faxed back, so that the lawyers in Kiev can get the scanned versions across to the Ukrainian Immigration Department. With a bit of luck, it will mean they will have a consular officer meet us at the Venice Airport tomorrow afternoon before our flight, and we will avoid being held up at Kiev Airport awaiting our paperwork. That is a pain. I once got held for 6 hours waiting for the visa paperwork in Bulgaria. It is not like the Euro zone, unfortunately," he said.

Kristen noted Campbell called her "honey" in front of the others. She thought to say something, but thought better off it for now, thinking she might have a quiet word to him later.

In just a few minutes, a naked Ramon joined the all nude party at the table, and the contracts (two for each girl with one of Dimitri's companies and with Pavel's modelling company) were signed and witnessed by Ramon.

"Ripper. This is going to be so exciting. See you girls later on today, okay? I have a bit of work to do right now," Campbell called, as he raced off. As he tucked the papers under one arm, the girls saw he already had his cell phone out, and was making a call. They assumed (correctly) it was to Dimitri.

Soon after, Ramon also made his excuses, noting he had still more work to do cleaning their suite, and that he would see them a bit after breakfast. As he left, their meals were delivered by the first nude waiter, and the coffee mugs were topped by the second nude waiter, still with the impressive stiffie.

Noting he still had his hard dick, Kristen piped up, "Er, um, Jeffrey, is it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Did you want me to kindly take care of that for you? It must be a bit annoying as you are trying to work," she giggled. He nodded.

"Over here," she said, as she grabbed his impressive thick 7 inch cock with one hand, and started to fist it. Soon, she had it in her mouth, and was sucking and licking away.

"Can I have some too?" Katy asked.

"Sure," replied Kristen, and with that, she patted Jeffrey on the bum to indicate to step over to Katy to finish him off. In a few minutes, he indicated he was about to cum. Katy didn't speak. Instead, she just kept sucking till he came in her mouth. She leaned over to Kristen across the table, her mouth just above her mate's, and proceeded to dribble some of Jeffrey's cum into Kristen's mouth, before they then kissed each other passionately.

"Girls, that was just so fuckin' hot!" Jeffrey exclaimed. "Thank you very much. You just made my day."

With that, he continued on his way to perform his tea and coffee duties. The girls tucked into their hearty breakfasts of smoked salmon, grilled haloumi and soft poached eggs on wholemeal toast, with truffle salt sprinkled on top. As they ate, they discussed their plans for the last day on board. They agreed the pool and spa would be fun. They would leave the BDSM room go, reasoning they were about to get plenty of that in Odessa. By the time they were finished, it was nearly 9.30 a.m. as they wandered back to their suite. They saw on the notice board that the last film had been sent to the husbands only at 3 a.m. that morning, but also that it would be played on the big screen in the main entertainment auditorium this afternoon at 4 p.m..

"I really want to see it, Katy," Kristen said. "Even if Carl says he is okay with it when he calls, I really want to see how they edited and presented my beach scene with Campbell for myself. I want to make sure I am happy with it." She made the last statement quite firmly.

Katy nodded in understanding. But then she asked, "But don't you also want to see it just to see the other orgy scenes and see us being pierced and tattooed yesterday morning?"

"Oh! Yes, Katy, I do. I am sure it will be really horny, which is why they are putting it on at 4 p.m., before the grand finale all-in orgy tonight. Maybe we can watch it with Ramon and Campbell?" Kristen said.

"Campbell too?" Katy asked.

"Yeah. He is still my short-term fuck buddy here and in Odessa if Carl is still okay with it after I speak to him today. I don't call him that with Carl, though, as he is very nervous still about all that. That is even though he has already given his permission for me to sleep with Campbell here and at Odessa. Plus, if there are any bits I am not happy with, I want to tell Campbell straight away, so that it doesn't happen again to avoid any possible problems with my Carl. I have to get this modelling stuff right from both the client's perspective and from ours," she said.

"What if they want you to do certain things?" Katy asked.

"Yeah, I know. That is partly why Campbell actually did the beach scene. He said the agents will want to see that in Russia to help decide whether to engage me. It is to show I can act, he told me. It's funny. I think Carl is more comfy with the raunchy and crazy stuff like we are going to do in Odessa than the romantic stuff. He sees it as less threatening, more like straight out fucking and sex, without the emotional content. He finds the romantic stuff more threatening because he fears it might mean I am falling for someone. I have tried to explain a number of times already my heart only belongs to him, and that it won't happen. If these people really want me to do this "real girlfriend experience" modelling stuff, as Campbell called it, I have to get my Carl comfy for me to do it. I really do think we need to talk more when I get home," Kristen said to her best friend seriously.

"Actually, Kristen, when I heard what Campbell had in mind for you, I quietly asked him yesterday to leave me off. I really wasn't sure how Chris would take it if I had done the bed scene with Ramon he had in mind to match yours. I feared I might have more feelings for Ramon than you have for Campbell, and that scared me a bit. I am still not sure how things will go when he visits next summer. I am really hopeful Chris will let me fuck Ramon there. Perhaps I might do it with him there, either watching or as a threesome, so we keep it raunchy and not romantic. I don't think going on a date in Australia with Ramon would be a good idea. I might get carried away and people might see us. Like you, I do appreciate what Chris lets me do, and I don't want go overboard abusing it. Anyway, to be honest I don't think the agents in Russia are going to be that interested in me, it's you, you gorgeous thing, that they are after. I am just going to Odessa to have fun and try new sexy things. There is not a potential career in it for me," Katy responded, with equal seriousness.

"Okay, enough of that serious stuff with our hubbies for now. It is the last day of this fantastic cruise. We are nude and have now got cute pierced titties. There are hunky black guys to be fucked everywhere. My pussy is stirring. Let's go freshen up for a bit, and then, partner, LET'S FUCK!" Kristen stated, almost yelling at the end.

But there was more serious stuff to happen yet. Just as the girls put their heads on the pillow to rest, Kristen's cell phone rang. It was Carl. "Hi! My love, it's me!" he said.

"Hi! Sweetie," Kristen replied. "Just a minute." She put her hand over the phone and whispered to Katy. "It's Carl. Do you want me to move?"

Katy quietly responded, "No, mate. Good chance for me to call Chris. We can have a little snooze to recharge our batteries after we speak to our husbands."

"Thanks, mate," Kristen whispered, as she pecked Katy on the lips. "I am back, my wonderful husband," she said. She thought she better confront the things that made her worried upfront.

"So, sweetie. Have you watched all the film yet? I understand you got it about 6 hours ago. I haven't seen it yet. They are screening it on the big screen in the entertainment auditorium at 4, I think as a warm-up to tonight's grand finale all-in orgy," she said, trying her best to sound a bit serious and not giggle.

"Kristen, my love, you are a star. You are just so hot on this film, it sizzles. Yes, I have watched it all. I stopped it twice, which is why I am just calling now. Kristen, I have cum three times today watching it, it is that sexy and amazing. You do know that you will definitely be getting an offer from these Russian agents. There is no way you won't get one after this, unless you bite someone's cock off in Odessa. They are going to drool over this film, my love. You really are a potential modelling or porno star. You shine on that camera. Really, baby. We really do have things to talk about when you get home. Where do you want to start?" he gushed.