Cruising at College

Story Info
A young transman has a brief encounter with an older man.
1.2k words
4.33
59.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarsync
sugarsync
15 Followers

Its Friday and I am finishing up on schoolwork before the week long break. It's raining out and there are very few people on campus, so it's nice and quiet. Around the 7th hour of studying and writing I finish for the night, my eyes a little weary and more than a little restless from sitting so long.

It occurs to me that this would be a perfect time to have an anonymous hookup with another student. The library has so many nooks and corners it allows for a semi-private encounter. I feel my little cock grow just thinking about playing around with someone.

I put an ad on craigslist for FTM 4 M for a quickie NSA encounter on campus. Looking for now! No responses. I check out the men's bathrooms notorious for cruising to see if there is anyone there. I am on the prowl and getting more and more turned on thinking about a nice cock in my mouth.

I spot a classroom door ajar propped open by a garbage bin. The lights are off and there is no sign of anyone anywhere. I open the door and peek my head in. It is so incredibly silent except for I am starting to hear my heart pounding. I enter the room and open up my laptop.

I open up my A4A account and see who is out there refreshing my location and see who is nearby. I try messaging another guy my age, he replied, "I'm just looking at the hot guys on here...I'm not looking to meet up tonight." I start getting IM'd by an older gentleman in Kansas who wants to jerk off and chat but is going about it in a painfully slow way.

I refresh the page to see who is nearby again. A profile pops up and this person is only 150 feet away from me. He looks attractive and a bit older, I open his profile:

"Nothing turns me on more than coming into a room and finding a lubed up hole waiting for me."

I felt my front-hole get incredibly wet and swollen when reading this sentence. I consider this. In my bag I have condoms and some individual packets of lube. I could do this. I message him.

"I'm a FTM, I have two holes you could fuck. Are you interested?"

After a few seconds I got a response. "Yes. I want both"

I became instantly hard. Am I really going to do this.

"I am in room 237 in Hill Hall, not far from you. I will be waiting wet and ready for you. I only play safe so bring a condom"

"OK, see you soon"

My heart is pumping like crazy, adrenalin coursing through my body. Unbuckling my belt, unzip and pull my pants and underwear down. I dig the lube out of my bag, although my front hole is dripping wet I lube up my ass, then grab hold of the dark bend over and wait.

I hear soft footsteps in the hall. Shit, would if that is the custodian, or worse, the campus security. I hear the door creak open and see his silhouette. This man is built like a bulldog, he is a few inches shorter than me, with a beefy chest, tapered torso, and huge arms. He was wearing loose workout pants and I could see he was already hard, his cock straining against the cloth forming a massive tent. He swiftly and silently made his way over to me. Positioning himself behind me while I'm bent over the desk.

I braced myself I was so nervous and excited.

He unceremoniously dropped his pants and pressed the tip his cock against the opening of my front hole. I could feel him fumbling and shaking slightly showing that he was nervous too I was not expecting this, I thought I would hear him open and put on a condom. But it happened so quickly. He rubbed the head of his cock along my slit and his thick cock splits me open as he firmly eased his cock into me, grabbing my hips and pushing in deep. His cock is really thick, like coke can thick, and my hole is being stretched to accommodate his girth.

I have never been fucked bareback in either of my holes so I don't know what it feels like so I can't tell if he is wearing a condom or not. Once his dick was in me though I it was like my mind melted. I felt as if I was going to cum immediately but I held back from cumming. I felt his body relax a bit. His hands gripping me were no longer shaking he pulled out and thrust back in it felt like his cock was getting even bigger.

He starting fucking me faster, at times just pulling me on and off his cock and thrusting at the end to get deeper. The force with which he was fucking me made his balls slap against my cock. This was enough to send me over the edge and I felt my hole start to spasm and the orgasm start to spread throughout my body. He moaned a little bit as my hole involuntarily squeezed and stroked his cock inside of me, and he lost his rhythm a little. I noticed how remarkably quiet we were managing to be for this kind of sex, with my quiet panting and his barely audible grunts and that moan.

As I begin to recover from my orgasm he pulls out of me and picks me up and faces me against the wall, spreading my lags as far as my pants around my ankles will allow. I feel his hot breath on my neck and his dick pushing against my lubed up asshole. He sinks his cock slowly into my ass and my knees buckle. It hurts but it also feels really good. He presses his weight against me pinning me against the wall and starts thrusting his cock up into my ass pounding me from behind.

I squeeze my hole to make it a really tight fuck for him and slip my hand between my body and the wall to jerk my cock cause I am already on the verge of cumming again. I feel it well up in me and start cumming on his cock a second time.

I know that he is enjoying how tight cumming made me and I can feel his breath start to quicken. He finally drives his cock deep up into me and holds it there. I can feel it throbbing and sudden warmth. I wonder if I just got my first load of cum inside my ass.

As he pulls out I look to see. He was wearing a condom and there is a very large load of cum in the end. I reach down and grip the condom and squeeze his still hard shaft and slide the condom off of him, keeping the cum in the condom. I tie a knot in the end and look at the cum in the condom, then at his still hard dick, then up at him. We do not exchange any words; he just pulls up his pants, tucks his cock back in and walks out.

I toss the evidence of our encounter into the trash, clean up and leave. My mind is spinning, I am super high from this fuck, and now all I can think about is getting barebacked for real.....

sugarsync
sugarsync
15 Followers