Crumbling Boundaries: The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,487 Followers

I was lifting my backside up as high as it would go when I undulated my hips back until I finally felt his cock slip between my legs instead of up along my ass. I clamped my legs around his penis and held his hardness tightly between my legs as he froze for a moment, not sure what he could do next. I was imagining the turmoil running through his mind enjoying the deliciousness of the moment. I just kept lying there, sliding my hip ever so lightly so that his cock slid along my wet center forward and then back again. When I pushed all the way back I know he could feel his own wet cock with his fingers which were still diddling me from the front. My whole bush was wet now, we were both so aroused, pressed tightly and breathing into each other.

I could feel his hips starting to move as well and we undulated so that we were rythmically sliding against each other. His cock was catching right where I opened up, right where I could take him in. Where my hunger, my almost painful itch was.

"I think I have a scratch there daddy," and I moved my hips so that his cock head rested right at my opening and I just held perfectly still. I wanted him to enter me, I would let him. He would find out now. He held his cock deliciously at my vagina, neither of us were moving. I made the slightest gesture toward his cock and could feel myself just start to open up. I wanted to thrust onto him but held myself and then he was pressing slowly, undulating in then out. I swallowed him at the tip inside me, and then could stand it no more and pushed myself back filling my cunt to the hilt with his cock, he was whole inisde me. I could hear him suck in air and we settled into the bed together with my dad deep inside me.

"What you wanted?" I whispered.

Oh god, I was filled, filled to overflowing and I turned my head and kissed and tounged and wrapped my arms around his head as he stayed inside of me. His hips started to slide his whole length first deep inside and then right to the edge of leaving me, and then back into me. I nearly collapsed in pleasure with each thrust.

"Oh, you feel so good," he was cooing. "I'm not going to last very long baby."

I just responded, "go on, go on fuck me. Come in me."

And I could at that instant feel him coming. He was filling me. I felt each spray against my cervix, my deepest recess. It vibrated inside of me and I clamped around his cock, and held onto him as he bucked into me.

I just said, "stay inside me as long as you can, while I sleep in your arms. Just stay there, hold me." And we lay still in the dark, I could feel his cock softening as I held him inside and we drifted off to sleep.

At one point during the night, I have no idea when, I felt his hardness pressing up against me again, and he was positioning his cock behind me at the correct angle to slip into my pussy. I lifted my ass in the air.

"You want a little more of that pussy down there huh?"

I felt his cock slide right inside, but then I rolled onto my back letting him slip out and around so that I was facing him, and I continued to push him back solidly onto the bed.

"My turn," and I climbed up over his chest, god he felt so trim. Like a younger man now. It was strange being in the dark, with these wonderful smells of sex all around, and this hard body beneath me.

I lifted myself up and settled down onto his cock and felt that hunger being satisified again, wonderful waves of pleasure washing along my body and filling me with a heat that kept rising. I slid my center hard along the base of his cock and found a spot where I could slide my clit and catch a steady rythem. "You like my cunt daddy?"

He lay beneath me and held my breasts in his hands before letting his hands slide down around my hips and around onto my ass. I could feel his fingers curl into my ass crack and he found my anus and brushed his fingers over the surface. I pushed against his fingers and guided, encouraged him to keep pressing. Until he had his finger sliding in to the second knuckle.

"Keep doing that. Oh god, yeah. You know me, you know what I like."

And I kept my motions on his cock and felt that exquisite little finger sliding inside of me. I was arching my back and then lowering myself onto his chest as we fucked in the dark, our second time tonight. It was amazing how he seemed to know my body, how well we fit together. The itch grew intense and I pushed and slid as hard as I could, harder and harder my clit drawing circles at the base of his cock digging its way into him. I let out cries that I knew could not be heard outside of this house where father and daughter resided. I whimpered, and moaned, cried out, sighed and let the most beautiful orgasm wave along my body like a wind or fire rising up my spine.

I went utterly black, held my hands out like claws on his chest and dug into him, could feel myself clutching and releasing on his cock, spasming and crying out. And then his cum began to spray inside me again, I could feel it pressing out of me, and opened my eyes wide looking into his and brought my mouth to his ear, "You came again, didn't you?" I just added, "Wow, my little stud."

I fell onto my side with one leg up over his middle. We lay in this wonderful breathless tangle of sex, of hair and sweat and come. He put his arms around my middle. And in the dark we fell right back to sleep between absent little kisses, and fingers finding their way inside the various creases and crevices of our bodies as we slept soundly until sunrise.

My boundaries utterly crumbled, we were in pieces.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,487 Followers
12