Crutches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands roamed her body, stroking her back and feeling her breasts. Jen saw stars as he started to lick her, but every time she lost focus and got too excited his hands reappeared on head to adjust her tempo. Jen couldn't help but wonder how this massive thing was going to fit inside of her, so much larger than the vibrator she had used once. Suddenly Jason lifter her hips off of his tongue and pushed her away.

"You taste good, baby," he said as he put her on her back.

Jen found herself on her pillow folded in half; legs spread wide, her knees over his elbows and her feet by his shoulders. His hands were clamped over her elbows, leaving her completely vulnerable to him, and that massive rod was sliding up and down on her slit.

"You on birth control?" he asked and Jen nodded vigorously.

Jason lowered his hips so that the head of his cock was in position.

"Wait," she cried out. "Do you have a condom?"

"No," he said, "But it's okay, I'm clean."

Jen looked up at him in indecision, his massive chest and hungry eyes towering over her.

"You have nothing to worry about. Is it okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jen conceded, and the sound had barely escaped her lips before he drove into her.

Jen squirmed on his member, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. He paused for a long moment until she looked at him again before feeding her another few inches. Jen's head thrashed about in ecstasy. Another pause until she looked at him and mounted her fully, his pelvis crushed against her clit. He held himself there and Jen looked up at him, feeling his cock throb inside of her, unable to move. She could believe the whole thing was in her, filling her to her limits. She knew that the first time was could be painful, so she was careful not embarrass herself by hinting that she was a virgin. She tried to wiggle her hips to get more pressure on her clit, but he had her solidly pinned.

"Fuck me," she finally begged and he cracked a smile.

"Don't you want me to kiss you first?" he mocked.

Jen's stomach clenched as she realized she hadn't even kissed him yet. "Yeah," answered, raising her head in an effort to get to his lips. Jason made no move.

"What kind of girl begs a guy to fuck her without even having to kiss her?" he grinned lasciviously,

Jen stared at him. "A slut," she grunted.

"What kind of girl are you?"

Jen paused for a second. "I'm a slut."

"Louder."

Jen complied, nearly shouting her admission, "I'm a fucking slut!"

"Fuck yeah," he grinned and started to piston into her as he leaned forward to kiss her. '

Their lips locked as he fucked her, and Jen's body shook as it dissolved into an orgasm. Jason's pace didn't change and Jen screamed her ecstasy into his mouth as she came. Jason continued to thrust strongly into her and Jen became aware of just how sensitive her clit was after her orgasm. Between his tongue in her mouth, her elbows pinned to the bed and her knees locked over his elbows, she rediscovered that there was nothing she could do other than take it. She felt Jason change his position slightly as suddenly he was pounding into her even harder and deeper, with almost his entire bodyweight slamming into her. Jen squealed into his kiss and then found herself cumming again despite the pain. Jason's pace continued unabated. Finally, mercifully, he stopped, collapsed on top of her, and released her arms and legs.

"Fuck you're tight," he commented. "Put your arms behind my head."

Jen did as she was told and he sat up with her and turned around. Her hair had largely escaped from her ponytail and her bangs were matted on her face from sweat. She brushed her hair back and found herself sitting on him, impaled on his cock. He pulled her knees forward so that she was squatting on him, supported only by her feet and his cock, and took her hands.

"Ride me with that tight cunt," he ordered.

Jen started to rock on him and then realized that she could easily control her sensations. He released her hands and she supported herself on his chest as she rode him as his hands found her breasts and squeezed and fondled them. Jen became vaguely aware that she couldn't stop babbling and hoped that no one else was in the dorm to hear her. Jason reached over to pick her panties off the headboard and to a long inhale. Jen watched in disbelief as he held them out to her and hung them around her neck.

"Seriously dude?" she laughed.

"Fuck yeah," he growled, recapturing her hands.

Jen shook her head with a smile as she started to bounce on him. He eventually released her hands and gripped her hips instead, allowing him to slam into her. Finally he lifted her off of him and put her on all fours as he scrambled behind her. He put himself in her again and then leaned forward to hold on to the headboard.

"Fuck me," he ordered, and she started to move against him.

Apparently she wasn't doing a good enough job, because he soon grabbed her hips and started forcefully fucking her from behind.

"You want to turn it up a notch?" he asked as he paused.

"What?"

"Here, arch your back. More. Good. Now reach back. Both hands. Good girl."

Jason wrapped his hands around her elbows and then pushed them together, using her arms as leverage to slam into her even harder. Jen cried out as she realized she was once again completely helpless before him.

"No," she finally got out and fell face first into her pillow as he immediately released her. His pace didn't slacken, and he quickly got her back up on her hands. Jason tugged on the panties around her neck, forcing her head up. Suddenly her door opened and he froze as they both looked over. Karen, her freshman roommate, was standing in the doorway wide eyed and gape jawed, one earbud from her iPod still in her ear. Their eyes locked for a few long moments.

"It'll only be a few more minutes," Jason said and Karen fled the room.

The door had no sooner closed than he started fucking her again, and Jen responded with renewed vigor. Jen could feel another orgasm building in her and Jason pulled out and flipped her over. He kissed her as he joined her in the missionary position, a hand supporting her lower back.

"Fuck, you're tight," Jason groaned. "You're going to make me cum." Jen screamed encouragement to him and she melted with him as he came, pounding into her long and hard.

Jason collapsed on top her, their sweaty bodies sliding against one another as they caught their breath. He raised himself up on his elbow and looked down at her.

"Wow, that was good," he grinned as he wiped the sweat off his brow.

Jen's entire body shook in aftershocks from her orgasm, leaving her twitching and confused as he pulled out. Jason got dressed quickly as she rolled to her belly, too exhausted to pull up the sheets. As she stared blankly at the floor, he bent over and kissed her cheek. He pulled her panties off her neck and held them out.

"I think I'll keep these," he grinned and Jen let out a consenting giggle.

Jason stuffed them into his shorts and then leaned over and bit her bare bottom. Jen protested halfheartedly, still too tired to move. Jason tousled her hair with a laugh and walked out.

Jen weakly pulled her sheet up over her, and minutes later Karen returned to the room.

"Can I come in?" she asked apprehensively.

Jen nodded, turning to face the wall in embarrassment, feeling his cum ooze out of her.

"I'll just be a moment. I didn't know you had a boyfriend," she said as she dropped off some books and grabbed some others.

"I didn't either," Jen sighed.

12