Cry Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

Megan didn't turn but kept talking. "God, Robert was an animal. It must be the wolf thing. He...I mean we fucked all night until I had to push him away. And he is soooo big."

Amy had seen how big. "Go on."

"Well after practice when we got to his house the nurse who took care of him was there. I found out later that...they fucked in the hospital and she wanted more."

"That bitch," Amy growled.

"What?"

"Bitch..I mean she was probably older right?"

"Uh...YEAH..she is 28. Well we started arguing over Robert and then we started fighting. Robert kind of went nuts and suddenly he left and....and...and then something really weird happened."

"Weird like how weird?"

Megan only smiled as she leaned over and placed her soft lips on a surprised Amy. Amy's eyes were open and she didn't move until she felt her girlfriend's tongue lick outward. She pulled back. "What are you doing?"

Megan giggled. "You wanted to know how weird. Anna and I....let's say became really familiar with each other. We spent the night in Robert's bed. I'm not sure where he went to but we really didn't care. It was unbelievable."

Amy moved away from her smiling friend. "Sorry but that's not for me."

"Why not? You haven't given your precious cherry away to any guy yet. Maybe it's because you prefer girls."

"No," Amy announced quickly. "Maybe the right guy hasn't come along yet. But, I do have someone in mind."

"Really? Someone I know?"

"I'm not saying. It might not work out. But right now I'm starving. Want something to eat?"

*

It was Monday morning when Robert was sitting in his science class when he noticed Amy peeking through the classroom door at him. At first he thought she was looking for Ted but when she smiled and waved he knew she was looking at him. He smiled and waved back and noticed the bell was about to ring. As he exited the room he didn't see her but when he turned the corner heading to his next class she grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards her.

"Hi," she grinned.

"Amy...hi. What's up?" It was hard for him to get used to speaking to the popular kids.

"I was wondering what you were doing after school. You know after football practice."

"Me...uh what about Ted?"

"I don't care about Ted," she said frankly. "I told him last night that we need a break."

"A break huh? So am I to be a short recess?" He could smell her sex and felt himself getting hard.

"I don't think that short is not the right word," she whispered remembering his endowment.

With Megan he really didn't care about how fast he went. But he felt more for Amy. "As much as I want to I really don't want to piss Ted off anymore than he already is about me."

Amy frowned. "I'm sorry. I guess I came on too strong. You know I saw how you and Megan and I thought.."

"Megan is different," Robert said seeing a few football players coming their way. "I uh..gotta go."

*

Robert managed to stay away from both Megan and Amy during the week. The first football scrimmage game was on that Friday night so he was nervous when he dressed up in the locker room. Ted hadn't said too much to him until the team was about to leave the locker room.

"This team is dirty so be on the lookout for some low blocks. They busted Tommy Young's knee out last year when we played."

"Thanks," Robert grinned. "You be careful too." It wasn't much but it was a start.

As the start time grew near the coach moved over to Robert. "You will play the second half. Watch how the linebackers set up and how they track the running backs coming out."

"Yes sir," Robert grinned. In the past two weeks Robert's body had changed from skinny hard to medium muscular. His speed had increased each day. So far in practice he had not been able to really hit anyone so he was looking forward to taking it out on the other team.

The Panthers were mostly seniors and much larger than Robert's team. After the Panther's took the kickoff to midfield they only needed four plays to run the ball down the bulldogs throat. It was 7-0 before the cheerleaders had a chance to set up on the sidelines.

"What the hell was that?" Coach yelled as the defense came struggling off the field. "Did anyone even touch the running back on those plays? Hell, if he hadn't tripped he would have run straight through you guys. Let's go offense."

Robert had watched the Panther offensive line take down the his linemen like they weren't even there. The linebackers were also wiped out and if it wasn't for the strong safety Ben Jackson they would have scored even easier. He watched now as Ted huddled the offense and after the first snap knew that it was going to be a long night.

Ted saw the huge defensive end plow over his right tackle and managed to duck under his arms. As he let the ball go for the tight end he felt a forceful smack across the front of his helmet. For the next minute all he saw was darkness.

"He's coming to," Coach announced to the group of people circled around the fallen quarterback. "Are you OK?"

Ted blinked his eyes a few times and smiled. "Yeah, what happened?"

Robert helped to get Ted to the bench after the medical crew said he was OK. "Thanks," Ted grinned before he looked up at the scoreboard. "7-7 we scored?"

"Mark grabbed your pass and ran fifty-five yards," Robert grinned. About that time they looked up and watched the defense again left the small swift running back around the right side tor an uncontested touchdown.

"Shit," Ted groaned. He walked over to the coach and whispered. A few seconds later both turned and looked at Robert.

"Warm up because you are going in when the defense gets back on the field."

Robert thought that he would be nervous but deep inside of him grew a hunger to attack. He knew the offensively linemen were big enough to bury him but he had speed and super agility on his side. He looked at the swift halfback on the other side and felt his instincts take over. As soon as the halfback got the ball from the quarterback Robert was between the two big linemen. He went airborne before hitting the surprised player. He tried to hold onto the ball but Robert's helmet speared it out of his arms. Before it could hit the ground Robert scooped it up and took off towards the end zone. He had a ten-yard lead on the other team that grew into thirty yards when he crossed the goal line.

"TOUCHDOWN!" Amy yelled from the sideline when she saw him turn and hand the ball gently to the referee. Next to her Megan stopped and stared at Amy's smile and twinkling eyes.

"He had to be offside," the other coach pleaded to the line judge. "Hell, he almost got the handoff."

"Nope, he was on sides," The line judge said moving away.

Robert ran back to the sideline to be swamped by his teammates. He looked for Ted and saw him running his way. "GREAT JOB ROBERT!"

"Robert get your ass back on the field," the coach yelled trying not to be excited. He had planned on this being a rebuilding year but now was thinking differently.

"If he gets through you again I'll kick each of your asses," the coach said to his offensive line before they ran out to take the field.

Robert knew he was a marked man and decided to stay back until the running back came through. He watched the quarterback take the snap and when the linemen stood up and blocked his vision he lost sight of the runner.

The running back saw daylight through the left side of the line between two huge linemen. He took one step between them and saw a flash of white jersey from the opposing team. This time he held onto the ball but when his body crashed onto the ground he knew his leg was broken.

"HELP! The 280-pound lineman yelled to his sideline. He moved down onto his knees next to his star back and saw the compound fracture. "OH SHIT!"

Robert jumped up and then back to defend himself in case one of them attacked. He saw the coach and a woman with a medical bag run into the bunch of players.

"Get back to the sideline," Ted said running out to pull him back. He knew the Panthers were a nasty bunch and would want revenge.

The player was carried off the field and the captains were called together. After telling the players that the refs were going to call a tight game the captains came back. "Just be ready," Ted whispered to Robert.

"Do you want to sit out a while?" The coach asked Robert thinking that he might be nervous.

"No, of course not," Robert grinned. He put on his helmet and ran back to take his defensive position. It was second down.

"Your ass is mine," the big tight end said in Robert's direction. Robert saw the anger and felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. The play was an end sweep so as Robert took off laterally following the new runner he felt the presence of someone behind him. Instinctively he jumped up to miss the low body block that was aimed at his knees. The big body rolled by him, which allowed him to step on the down player's ass before taking off towards the runner.

The runner thought that he was clear. He glanced back at the pack and saw that he was ten yards from them when he cut down field.

Robert took three big leaps and thought about diving into the player again but didn't want to hurt him. He watched the player run by before grabbing the back of his jersey and pulling backwards.

"HOLY FUCK!" Ted gasped when the player who was bigger than Robert stop dead in his tracks and then start flying backwards. It was then he realized how strong Robert had become.

Robert stood over the flattened player and smiled. He realized that he really didn't need to hurt anyone. But, he forgot that humans are different than wild animals. They attack for revenge reasons. He didn't sense the danger until the huge tight end was too close. The big hand and arm curled around his neck and under his helmet before they started choking him.

"OH GOD HELP HIM!" Amy screamed. The other players were deciding what to do when she took off and jumped on the big kids back. "LET HIM GO!"

Robert's eyes turned bright red in anger and he was about to turn and attack when the other players pulled Amy away and then broke the guy's grasp around Robert's neck. He was about to take the guy out when Amy pulled him back. "NO..DON'T!" He turned and saw something different in her eyes.

After the tight end was kicked out of the game the coaches and referees decided to cancel the game because of all the bad feelings. After the coach gave the team a talk about good sportsmanship he smiled and told them that it felt good giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Robert and Ted walked towards the locker-room and saw the group of cheerleaders standing by the door waiting for them. Robert turned to Ted. "About Amy..."

"I knew it was coming," Ted said. "We were on our way out anyway. I'm cool. But, I'm not sure that Megan feels the same."

Robert saw both Megan and Amy waiting to the side so he walked over to them. Megan jumped into his arms before he could talk. Her mouth found his and as her tongue dashed between his lips his eyes looked over her to see Amy's glare. He quickly pulled her away and stood her back. "I need a shower."

As the girls watched them head into the locker room Megan sighed. "I hope he is not too tired. I have some BIG plans for him tonight."

Megan had been Amy's friend for as long as they both could remember. As much as she wanted Robert she didn't want to lose her best friend. "You are so lucky."

"I know," Megan giggled.

"What about Anna?" Amy asked. "It sounded like you two really hit it off."

"We agreed to share Robert and have some time for us as well," Megan answered.

"What about Robert?" Amy asked.

"He won't care as long as he gets his rocks off," Megan chuckled.

Amy was pissed but had to walk away to prevent Megan knowing it. She decided that she would wait until her opportunity. "I'm heading home. I have some homework."

"Where's Amy?" Robert asked twenty-minutes later when he walked out.

"Homework. That's probably why she's a virgin," Megan laughed.

"She's a virgin," he repeated.

"Yes, and don't get any ideas." She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her car. "My mom and dad are not home tonight."

Sex that night was great for her but so-so for him. As he fucked and fucked Megan he thought about Amy. It was after the third time when she was asleep that he slipped out of the bedroom window. Since he left his stuff in his gym locker he was free to again run through the woods. But this time when he entered the dense forest of the local park he stopped by a picnic table and removed his clothing.

Robert ran and jumped through the dense bushes. He ran through the cool stream and stopped by a large pond for a drink. As he leaned over and lapped up the water he smelled a familiar scent. He froze as the smell got stronger and stronger. After hearing the soft footsteps he paused before jumping around to face his attacker. "AMY?"

"Hi," she said seeing the total shock on his face. "I was hoping that you were coming out to the woods again."

"But...," he stopped talking as his eyes moved from her beautiful face down to her naked breasts and then lower at her golden bush covering her sex. "You're naked."

Amy smiled and slowly started circling his position. "So are you." She moved one way and then the other way taking her time checking out every inch of his torso. "Let's see how fast you really are."

Robert thought she was joking when she turn and took off running full speed into the dark forest. The light was so dim he figured that she would stumble on something and fall but he heard her footsteps getting further and further away. "Fuck." He suddenly took off after her.

Amy was amazed at her speed and vision at night. She ran faster than ever up a small bank by the stream and then down the other side. After hopping over a downed tree she moved up onto a large boulder knowing he would be there soon.

Her scent was so strong. He knew from her smell that she was as turned on as he was but there was something different. He ran up to the bank and listened. She had stopped and was waiting for him.

Amy listened to the noises of the bugs and other small creatures. Normally she would be afraid but she was anything but afraid. She was excited as she looked back in the direction that she had come from. It was then she felt his breath on the back of her neck. "What kept you?"

Robert had taken a few minutes when he finally found her to check out her wonderful ass in the dim half-moon light. It was easy crawling on the rocks since he didn't make noise. "What's going on Amy?" He whispered moving up until his front was only inches from her backside.

"Well you see I started getting these animal urges," she started still not looking back. "I could hear things so far away that it wasn't normal. I could see things far away and realized I could see at night."

"Like me," he smiled. "But, you were not attacked by a wolf."

"Actually it was by a part wolf," she giggled before turning around and holding up her hand, which still had a band aid on it. "You bit me remember?"

"God you are so beautiful." She stood proudly showing her nakedness to a male for the first time.

Amy watched his wolfhood grow bigger and bigger. "This rock would definitely be too hard."

He looked into her eyes. "Are you saying that we...that you want...?"

"I know you already know that from my smell," she giggled glancing down at her blonde honey pot. "I can smell you too."

Robert leaned over and scooped her up into his strong arms. He jumped from the rock about ten feet down and rushed to carry her back up the bank to the grassy top. There in the dim light their mouths opened and their tongues mixed and tasted.

"Grrrrr," she growled in his ear as she grabbed onto his hard shaft. Her fingers explored and stroked as his covered her soft ass and thighs. She bit into his neck until she tasted blood while his fingers moved around between them to play and toy with her raised nipples.

For the next ten minutes they touched and caressed not caring if other animals were watching. His mouth moved down to her soft mounds and licked and sucked until her hands pushed him lower between her open thighs.

"Eat me...lick me," Amy commanded holding strands of his long blonde hair in her fingers. He did just that. His tongue attacked her virgin clitoris and moved slightly inside her inner lips. He felt her pulling on his hair but didn't care as he raised her body heat higher and higher until she was ready.

After kissing back up her front to her lips they frenched as her fingers found his wolf rod. "Do you want to do it wolf style?" She whispered.

"No, I want to look into your beautiful face," he answered. She aimed and held his cock at her entranced while his lips lowered. There was no animal in him as he took his time moving slowly and slowly until she was his woman.

"Amy..," he whispered after moving all the way in and then slowly out and back in a few times. "Amy..."

"WAHOO!" She cried as her hand pulled him deeper before pulling him back out.

"WAAHHHHOOOOOO!

Sex with Megan and Anna was nothing compared to what it was with Amy. Their bodies were equal as they raced to completion. Her feet curled around and locked around his waist to hold on as they fucked faster and faster. Their bodies didn't unlock as they rolled down the bank into the stream. Water splashed from between their bodies as they came together. Humans would have ended long ago but they didn't want it to end.

"DO IT! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" Amy growled. Her ass shifted back and forth in blazing speed until his eyes rolled back in his head.

"WAHHHOOOOOOO!"

*

Amy crawled back into her house just before daybreak. Her body was spent and sore with cuts and scrapes all over it. She smiled as she cleaned off the dirt and mud under the shower. She knew that Robert was hers because they were the same. They had fucked three more times until he was the one who begged to stop. No human man would ever be able to please her.

Down the street Robert curled up on the rug next to his bed to rest. He was so hungry that he had eaten everything in the refrigerator including tuna fish, which he had always hated. It was around 1PM when his mother knocked waking him up. "Wait Ma..I have to get dressed." He drudgingly grabbed his clothes after getting dressed opened the door. "What's up?"

His mother smiled. "Amy is down stairs."

"Good," Robert grinned. "Say I'm sorry about eating everything."

"It's OK," she whispered. "I'm use to it." She turned to walk away but he grabbed her hand.

"Wait. What do you mean you are use to it?"

"Your father silly. You got your powers from him. Not from some dumb ol' wolf."

"What..Dad is..."

"Yes. The wolf in the woods attacked you because he could sense your powers."

"But, I've been a geek..a weak geek."

"He was too until it was ready to come out," she grinned.

"No way...but how about you..you know."

"Same as Amy. We both sensed it when she came in. She's going to make a nice wife."

"Wife....whoa..I never said.."

"Never said what?" Amy asked as she walked into the room and glared into his eyes.

"Nothing...," he grinned looking at his Mom. After his mom left Amy sat down next to him. "I'm sorry. I mean biting you and getting you into all of this."

She smiled and moved over to close the door. "No need to be sorry. With three motions she quickly stripped and stood there naked. "So how about it wolfy. Ready for some wild pussy?"

*

The end.

*

Ending note: You just never know what's going to happen in my stories. So you always have to finish them. I hoped you like it and please don't forget to vote. If you want to get to my stories faster chose me a favorite author. Cheers...WAHOOOO!"

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers
12