Crying Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you're so hot and beautiful, Beth." Her boyfriend's best friend replied, and for the first time Elizabeth thought he was actually being completely honest. "Mmm, I could just..." He began, his fingers squeezing harder as his hands began to rub further down her exposed back, running up and a little further down her uncovered chest, stopping an inch above where the steady slopes of her luscious tits began. "...feel you forever."

His touch seemed warm and to knead out every drop of tension in her body as he gently squeezed her muscles, so much so that Elizabeth didn't notice the slow but steady progress his fingers made towards her bulging cleavage until the very tips of his fingers lightly brushed against the top of the soft but firm slopes sending a sudden electricity through her body and jolting her from her feeling of relaxation.

"Rhys..." Elizabeth began to say, sitting bolt upright and half turning towards him, however her boyfriend's best friend cut her off.

"Sorry Beth, I didn't realise, sorry." He protested innocently, raising his fingers to her shoulders, "I got lost talking to Karl."

Glancing over at her boyfriend, Elizabeth felt her face flush gently as she looked into her boyfriend's gently smiling face. He hadn't appeared to notice what had just happened, however suddenly Elizabeth stole herself and thought that why should she be feeling bad about Rhys 'accidentally'...yeah, like she bought that line...touching the tops of her exposed cleavage? After all, Karl had basically pushed her into this, and he should be pissed about his friend touching her...but no, he still hadn't noticed even when his friend had 'accidentally' ran his fingers almost down the top of her dress!

"It's not your fault." Elizabeth murmured her eyes cold as she gave Karl an exaggerated smile that he seemed to take as perfectly normal; the bastard!

Rhys didn't argue, though Elizabeth doubted that he was stupid enough to believe she actually meant it, though no doubt he was pleased to get away with it for once, and if Karl was being either blind or so trusting when his friend had 'accidentally' behaved like that right in front of him, well, it was his own fault then.

Rhys continued to gently but firmly work her shoulder muscles, his fingers pressing and moving slowly further down once again over time and all the while Karl continued to talk to J.V. or Rhys as he continued to move his fingers closer to his girlfriend's cleavage. Elizabeth was completely aware of what her boyfriend's best friend was doing, she was nowhere near naïve enough to let her guard down around Rhys Jenson, however she remained still keeping her eyes half on the television in front of her and half on Karl to see if he would actually say anything as his friend's fingers ever-so-slowly worked their way closer to the dip in the neck of her thin dress.

Rhys' fingers continued to slowly descend, rubbing exaggeratedly down her back, up to her slender shoulders before sliding further forward, his thumb never leaving the back of her shoulders as his fingertips brushed the gently-bulging slope of the exposed tops of her swelling tits. A shudder of disgust ran through her the first moment she felt Rhys' fingers make contact with the top of her exposed tits, however she kept herself still and quiet, her eyes remaining on Karl to see if he would say anything, however he wasn't even paying attention as his friend slowly grew more bold as she still didn't resist or say anything to stop him.

The next time his fingertips slid down onto the soft, but firm, slopes of her impressive tits and Elizabeth bit back the urge to fly off the handle...just, however the moment her eyes fell on Karl's as he looked towards her with a warm, loving smile the brunette girlfriend once more found her resolve and gritted her teeth...his friend's fingers were obviously heading down the top of her dress and still he was so fucking laid back he thought it was all innocent!! Elizabeth felt that ball of anger and irritation once more growing in the pit of her stomach as she gave a very obviously frozen smile in return as Rhys' fingers once more moved back to her shoulders.

It was a couple of minutes before those fingers once more moved down towards her heavy rack, however this time Rhys' fingers didn't seem to want to slow down and be satisfied with just barely touching the tops of her tits, and instead began to descend with apparently every intention of carrying on until he completely cupped her big tits. The moment half of his fingers had touched the large slopes of her cleavage Elizabeth couldn't hold back any longer.

"Rhys..." She said warningly as she shrugged her shoulders and half-turned to glare up at her boyfriend's friend, his hands now resting on his knees either side of her face.

Her expression said it all, however as usual Rhys Jenson simply grinned, not abashed at all at his attempt to feel her up...in front of her boyfriend too!!...however, before the stunning 24-year-old could admonish her boyfriend's arrogant best friend, Elizabeth heard something that spun her head to face Karl.

"You're what?" She asked incredulously, too stunned to notice Rhys' hands once more resting on her bare shoulders, squeezing gently and softly pulling her back to lean against the couch, which she did without any resistance right then.

Karl looked over at her, this time however, his expression was a mixture of his usual laid-back character and hesitation. What he was about to say, he didn't want to, and if Elizabeth had heard right, he had every right to be apprehensive.

"Donny's bringing the latest Summer Slam DVD over." Her boyfriend answered apprehensively. "We decided to hang out here for the night, you know, thought it would be a change."

For a long moment Elizabeth stared silently at Karl, her face unreadable unlike her boyfriend who watched her with a hint of unease...and oh, he should feel uneasy. He knew just how much she had said she had put up with already from his asshole of a best friend, he knew how she felt about him, he knew that the only reason she had tolerated being around Rhys so long already was because he had promised they would head out early and leave her alone...and now...now he had decided, without consulting her at that, that they were going to spend all night there, that Rhys was going to be there until who knew when in the morning...rage could not explain the feeling that flared through her right then. She could of course go out herself, but she'd be damned if she was going to be chased out of her own home by that prick, or be made to go out when her boyfriend, the guy who was meant to think of her before everyone else, had blatantly gone back on his word when he knew how she felt! Moreover, he still hadn't noticed, or cared if he had, that his friend was massaging his girlfriend when most guys wouldn't want any other guy to do that but themselves, not to mention that he was trying to feel her up too!

That extra thought instantly brought to mind that Rhys' hands were once again rubbing her shoulders, however this time she had no intention of holding back. Shrugging and throwing his hands from her with a venomous glare, the gorgeous 24-year-old girlfriend stood up and glowered at her boyfriend, if her eyes were any hotter Karl would have been burned alive.

"You're such a fucking asshole!" She snapped acidly before she stomped over J.V's legs, who quickly and wisely moved them out of her way before she trod on him, before she stalked towards the hall door and slammed it violently behind her, stomping up the stairs to her and Karl's room above the room opposite the lounge.

The lack of any talking from downstairs told the furious girlfriend that Karl knew all too well why she had stormed off, and the further lack of him coming upstairs to apologise to her told her that he was not going to change his mind, despite knowing how she felt.

For a long time, Elizabeth Alexander sat upstairs watching television as she lay irately on the large king-size pine bed she and Karl shared. Listening as the doorbell rang signalling Karl's friend Donny's arrival, followed by loud chattering as the four guys greeted each other as men do before the television in the lounge blared moments later the beginnings of the wrestling DVD Donny had brought over.

For some time the 24-year-old brunette lay there, furious and upset with how her boyfriend could be such an asshole, how he either couldn't, or fucking didn't, notice his friend's idea of a 'massage'! Any normal boyfriend would never have let their friends massage their girlfriends, and would have gone mad if any friend of theirs tried what Rhys did, not only with the massage but with the kiss and with the shower! And then he had decided to stay in all night knowing all that and how she felt about Rhys!? Did he not care, was he so laid back, or was he just a fucking asshole!?! Elizabeth thought all three.

Irritation deepened as a sudden thought made the whole thing even worse...she had been sitting alone upstairs for some time now and fuck was she going to be made to stay there, or let any of those assholes think that she felt that she had to! Oh Rhys would love that the bastard, fuck him that arrogant prick, and fuck Karl for being so, so, so fucking Karl-like! How could he not notice, and if he had, how could he be THAT fucking laid back, especially to not even come and see if she was alright!?

Still fuming, Elizabeth Alexander got off the soft bed and headed towards the door, determined and angry, and completely unaware that if she had just remained where she was, the whole night would have taken a totally different turn. As she headed towards the stairs, the stunning brunette girlfriend had no idea the unexpected turn events were about to have...

Karl Tabbert sat watching the two wrestlers slam each other or throw each other into the ropes before doing some theatrically-impressive, and physically-gruelling, manoeuvres that had the crowds going wild and Rhys teasing J.V. that he would do that to him in any mock wrestle match they had, though the dark-haired guy soon turned his attention from their friend and back to the screen when the camera cut to a shot of one of the many stunning diva's the federation had to offer.

Stunning, the woman was, without a doubt, though Karl would still peg Beth over her any day in any ranks, even if she was angry with him. He was just trying to get her and Rhys to know each other better, perhaps then she might find she liked him, if she could get passed that exterior Rhys put up of being a full-on ladies man. Oh, there was no doubt Rhys was a lady-hunting predator, hunting some women he really shouldn't, but he was the kind of guy you could count on, the kind of guy you always could, and Karl would trust him with his life, in fact, he trusted him so much he had never once questioned the guy.

Little did the loving boyfriend know just what his actions would end up doing, or more importantly who, in the not too distant future. If he had had any inkling, perhaps Karl Tabbert would have thought more than twice about how he had been acting and how he was about to, however he had none at all, and the night was about to unfold to a climax none expected or could have planned.

As the chilled-out boyfriend sat laughing with his friends, engrossed in the banter, the wrestling and the beers going round, he had no idea his beautiful girlfriend was walking down the stairs until the door opened. His and Donny's heads turned around as they noticed the hall door open and a frosty Beth walked into the lounge in her summer dress, blanking all of them as she walked at a measured pace through the room and into the kitchen.

Donny looked over towards Karl with a questioning glance and Karl replied by shrugging before he decided that he had better try to make some kind of peace before Beth held on to whatever it was that was bothering her so tightly she wouldn't let it go for weeks.

Placing his beer on the coffee table, Karl stood up resignedly and turned to follow where his girlfriend had walked into the kitchen. Entering the fair-sized room, with its sectional 'U' shaped counter and cooking area away from the table in the other half of the room, Karl noticed Beth shutting the refrigerator behind her before heading to the counter and pouring herself a drink into a wine glass then heading over to one of the cupboards to fetch some bread, placing it on the counter next to the glass and some cheese he hadn't noticed before.

"Making yourself something?" He asked trying to sound placating.

"I felt like a sandwich" Came her curt response without even turning around to look at him, though Karl could feel the atmosphere instantly seem ready to explode at any second...Beth was definitely pissed about something.

"Look Beth, I'm S..." He began after a moment of trying to figure out what was best to say in the situation, however, he was about to find out that that, apparently, wasn't it.

"You know what Karl..." Beth asked rhetorically, setting the cheese knife on the counter before half looking over her shoulder at him heatedly. "...don't."

Sighing, and feeling both uncomfortable and confused, Karl figured he was not going to win whatever he did, so he may as well just ask.

"What's wrong?" He asked, and really should have regretted the words as Beth turned to face him, folding her arms beneath her breasts as she stared at him as if he was stupid for a moment. So it was something he should know was it?

"I can't believe you have to even ask Karl." His sweet girlfriend replied angrily. "Where should I begin, the fact that you decided to stay in with that asshole, or the fact that you agreed, you fucking agreed, that he should give me, your fucking girlfriend, a massage!? What kind of boyfriend let's their best friend, a guy your girlfriend doesn't even fucking like, massage his girl, and in front of him too!?"

All delivered in a steadily-growing anger, though Beth never once shouted, although her eyes should have scoured him away from where he stood. Oh, he was truly going to pay for this.

"Beth, it was just a massage, a friendly offering to help you relax, and if you gave Rhys a chance and looked passed his façade you'd see he was a good guy." He said a touch defensively, though he was still trying to be placating.

His words seemed only to widen her already flaming eyes.

"A friendly massage?" She almost yelled as she leaned towards him a little. "How many guys let other guys give their girlfriend's 'friendly massages', especially from someone like fucking Rhys Jenson?" She continued, however before he could interject. "And did you see his idea of a massage?" The question was rhetorical, but Karl somehow knew that whatever answer he may have had would have been the wrong one. "Is it friendly to 'accidentally' massage almost down the top of my dress!?"

Karl gave her a small appeasing smile.

"No, but that was an accident, you said so yourself." He answered and Beth rolled her eyes making a disgusted sound before she looked away from him for a moment, her arms firmly crossed beneath her breasts.

"You just won't believe me over him will you?" She asked coldly, shaking her head slightly.

"Of course I would, babe." Karl replied soothingly, daring to move a little closer towards her. "You and Rhys have just hit it off wrong, if you two gave it a chance you'd really enjoy each other's company like I enjoy being around both of you."

Little did he know how ironic those words would be later, however right then, Elizabeth simply shook her head and took a deep breath before she looked at him, her eyes still angry though she didn't look ready to bite his head off...at least right then anyway.

Before she could reply however, Donny called through from the lounge.

"Come on Karl, you're missing a fucking ace match here." His friend shouted before the sound of a loud body slam roared through the television's speakers. "Ohh, man, shit this stuff has to hurt!" He heard Donny say to the others before he once again called through and asked Karl to bring another beer through when he came back in.

Staring a mix of ice and fire at him, Elizabeth spoke in a reserved tone.

"You'd better get back to your 'friends'" She said blankly before she turned around and picking up the knife began cutting the cheese rather forcefully.

Contemplating kissing her head or offering some words of peace, Karl decided against it. Beth needed her own time to calm down, and he had said all he could to help her, right then all he could do was make things worse.

So, sighing, he glanced once more at her back as she chopped at the block of cheese, before he headed to the refrigerator to grab a beer for Donny then soberly walked back through to the lounge, oblivious to how his actions were about to receive the spark that was about to set an explosion off that would have consequences none would ever have known.

Rhys Jenson watched as his best friend sat back down after handing the beer to Donny. For a moment Karl seemed serious, probably something to do with Beth, however his mood only lasted a moment before he was his usual Karl-like self, smiling and laughing about the wrestling in his usual calm-demeanour. Nothing could keep Karl Tabbert negative for long, he was a 'glass-half-full' kind of guy who always figured that things would always work out for the best and that nothing was worth seriously worrying about...that was one of the things Rhys respected about his friend.

However, another thing he respected about him was his taste in women, and Beth only piqued his interest all the more with her blatant dislike and avoidance of him, she was like a challenge. While none of the other women he went after were anywhere near easy to catch, Beth was literally an impossibility and something about that challenge made the whole thing like a vendetta to him, he just couldn't stop himself. She was his best friend's girlfriend, but she was not only drop dead stunningly gorgeous, she was forbidden and impossible to reach, and that held an irresistible attraction that Rhys just couldn't defy, and flirting or trying it on with Beth, despite all the responses he got, was like an addiction, and so fucking entertaining.

For that reason, and the fact that she had made his dick so hard in that hot little dress of hers, Rhys tapped J.V's leg, figuring it was best not to tap Karl's to avoid any protest to what he was about to say, before he drained the rest of his beer and placed it on the table before pushing himself to his feet.

"I think I need another beer." He announced with a clap of his hands, rubbing them together as he made his way passed J.V. "Anyone else want one?"

J.V. raised his beer in affirmation and Donny and Karl both shook their heads as they concentrated on the screen, engrossed in the slams and manoeuvres from the turnbuckles as they held their beers in their hands.

Nodding, he turned and walked through to the kitchen, his dick stirring in his jeans as his eyes quickly fell on the luscious form of Elizabeth Alexander as she stood with her back to him preparing some kind of sandwich.

Smiling wickedly to himself Rhys licked his lips, letting his eyes travel up and down Beth's outstanding body for a moment before he walked over to the refrigerator, took out two beers and then turned, closing it behind him.

Still Elizabeth stood with her back to him making her sandwich silently, obviously not having noticed him there yet...and that's when the fateful thought came to him.

His smile deepening, Rhys placed the two bottles gently on the end of one of the counters before he gently walked as quietly as he could up behind Beth. Standing right behind her, he slowly, and gently, placed his hands on her slim waist. He half expected her to jump out of her skin at the sudden, unexpected contact, however all the stunning brunette did was continue making her sandwich, ignoring him. Rhys would have wondered why if he suddenly had not thought that she must have heard him come in and get the beers, but that she must think he was Karl and was ignoring him for whatever the reason was that Karl had looked momentarily sombre for.

1...45678...16