Cryopreservation

Story Info
Shy young man gets a hand producing a sperm sample.
2.2k words
4.41
79.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh sat on the uncomfortable waiting room chair, swaddled in coat, scarf, hat and gloves, staring at his hands. Rested in his lap almost defensively, the fingers were tightly clasped, thumbs tapping a syncopated beat against the regular whirr of the fan in the corner. Beside him sat his mother, Janice, similarly dressed for the biting cold outside the hospital. The heating in the fertility unit was turned up, and the desk fan's valiant efforts to cool the place were to no avail, but neither of them made any move to take off their warm clothes despite the sweltering heat. That would be to admit the reality of the situation -- to acknowledge that they were really there.

"Don't worry," she said, whispering because, after all, they were in a waiting room, "I won't come in with you. I'm sure this is mortifying enough."

"Yeah," Josh mumbled, nodding.

The silence, reverent with a strain of fear and shame, crept back into the room. The occasional cough, muffled by scarf or tissue, was the only disturbance.

After ten eternal-feeling minutes, a blond woman in her early 40s with a stylish short haircut appeared in the doorway.

"Mr Stevens?" she said, looking straight at Josh. As the only male in the room, he stood out.

He jumped to attention with undue speed, nearly shoulder checking the door frame as he suffered a brief headrush. It passed and he followed the woman into the hallway. She extended a hand.

"I'm Lynne, one of the scientists here."

Josh shook her hand. "Nice title. Scientist."

"It's just easier than saying andrologist -- and more discreet."

She led the way down a short stretch of corridor, round a corner and entered an office at the end of the hall. It was sparsely furnished, clearly not the permanent office of Lynne or any other scientist in the department. A desk, two chairs and an examination table were the only furniture. On the desk she placed a pile consisting of his medical file and some forms. A bucket on the table contained small plastic jars with screw tops and labels. He eyed these briefly and felt the blood rush to his cheeks. Looking up, he found Lynne looking at him. She smiled.

"I know this must not be easy, but we'll go slowly and try to make it as painless as possible. You've already been through a lot and it can feel you're going a million miles an hour."

"Yeah. I mean, it's great that things have moved this quickly, but it's a lot to take in. And this is a little...awkward."

"I understand that. Let's just start at the top and if you need me to stop or go over anything, just let me know."

"Okay, will do."

Lynne smiled at him again and arranged his file open to the appropriate section and put the forms in order.

Josh nodded and provided details of the last few months as she asked him questions.

Three months earlier, he had undergone an endoscopy and colonoscopy to find out the cause of his anaemia and they found it all right -- a large tumour in his colon. Weeks later, it had been removed and now, having recovered from the operation, he was less than a week from commencing a course of chemotherapy as a precaution to make sure the cancer didn't return.

Over the course of the next 5 days, he would be producing semen samples for cryopreservation in case the treatment rendered him permanently infertile. His mother, waiting outside, had been invaluable as support and advocate, helping him, along with his father, ask the right questions and make decisions along the way. Now, however, he very much wished he had a full and not provisional driving license...

It took over an hour to fill out the forms. He had expected questions about his sexual history and general health. He hadn't factored on questions about what he wanted done with his samples in the event of his death. By the end, he felt a little frazzled but oddly comfortable discussing stuff he was most used to mopping up with tissues and which mustn't be mentioned at all costs.

Finally, when he had signed the last page, Lynne put the forms aside and reached into the bucket, producing one of the specimen jars.

"So there's no trick to it -- just normal masturbation. Says me, as though I have any idea. Now, we can arrange a room here or you can produce the sample at home, or anywhere else you like."

"Isn't it normal to do it here?"

"Well we don't have any place designated for the purpose, but we can certainly make one available. It'll just be an office like this one."

"I was expecting a vinyl sofa and the Playboy channel," said Josh, smiling and blushing.

"Lynne laughed lightly. "I'm afraid not."

"It'd probably be easier at home -- though arguable more awkward. You said earlier the sample has to be here within 2 hours, right?" Lynne nodded. "Not very discreet if my mum has to bring me and she knows my appointment time."

"I know," she said, nodding sympathetically. "It's never going to be the most comfortable process."

"Anyway, when do I start? I mean, when do I bring the first sample?"

"If you bring it tomorrow, then we can get another one off you say...Thursday?"

"That's only 2 loads -- I mean, lots. You'd think this could have been arranged earlier. The more the better, right?"

"Absolutely. Well...why don't you give me a sample today, and we'll move your other appointments to Wednesday and Thursday? If you think you're up for it -- so to speak?" She blushed at her faux pas, her eyes imploring Josh to forgive her blunder.

"That's okay," he said, grinning. "It's got be hard -- so to speak -- to his the right mark between professionalism and being human. I reckon I could 'produce a sample' today. It is a shame about the Playboy channel, or lack thereof."

"This is the only room I can offer you, I'm afraid, and there's not really anything here to help you along..."

"I don't suppose you want to give me a hand?"

"Young man!" she said, eyes wide with disbelief, mouth curled into a smile.

"I'm just joking! Unless you'd said yes..."

Hm. Anyway, it would constitute a gross breach of protocol to 'give you a hand', as you put it, " she said, getting up and going to the door. She reached out but instead of opening the door, snapped the lock shut. "That said, it isn't fair to ask you to produce a sample in such a sterile environment. After all, the best semen samples come from enjoyable orgasms.

She shrugged her white coat off and tossed it onto the examining table.

"So," she said, turning to face him, fingers toying with the top button of her blouse. "In the spirit of helping you out at this difficult time and ensuring a good sample, I can at least give you some...motivation." With that, she began unbuttoning her blouse. "Stop me anytime," she offered.

Josh watched in disbelief. Until now, despite the fact that they'd been discussing his sperm and dancing around the issue of masturbation, he had been too focused on the questions and the whole awkward affair to think about sex. Now, with her undressing before him, he took the time to see her as a woman. Despite being in her forties and a little older than the women he usually fantasised about, she was a beautiful woman. She had a young face, framed with a modern hairstyle, clear grey eyes and full red lips. From what he could tell she looked after her figure. She was trim without looking bony. Instead she had seductive curves. As she cleared the last button on the blouse and tossed it with the coat on the table, he had a good view of her ample breasts, spilling over a black bra trimmed with lace. He felt his erection straining against the tight prison of his jeans.

He watched her eyes scan down his body, seeing his desire.

"It's okay," she said. "Don't be shy. You need to store as much as you can. I'm glad to help. Go ahead -- take it out."

He let a hand fall into his lap and gently stroke the length of his cock. She knew how horny he must be. She had asked how long it was since he last ejaculated and he told her nearly 2 weeks. She had raised her eyebrows in surprise, unsure whether to believe him.

"I don't think I can do this," he said.

"Nonsense. Here, let me."

She stepped over and kneeled in front of him. Placing her hands on his knees, she slid them slowly along his thighs.

"I thought you couldn't lend me a hand..."

"One of us has to."

As she neared the zip of his jeans, he let his eyes drift to her breasts. Once again she noticed his gaze.

"This isn't right," she said.

"What?" He might be nervous, but he was still excited and didn't want her to stop.

Seeing the panic in his eyes, she laughed. "Relax. I mean, it isn't fair to make you go first."

Reaching behind her, she fumbled for a few seconds before releasing the hook on the bra. She held it to her with one hand then the other as she freed her arms from the straps before throwing it onto the table. Her nipples were perky and high and erect. Josh's jaw dropped as he felt the denim of his jeans stretch painfully over his dick.

"Your turn," she said, smiling lewdly at him. She reached unceremoniously for his zip and yanked it down. Reaching inside, she wrapped his fingers around his hot prick, tugging it out. "My," she said. "I'm flattered."

She gently stroked his stiff cock, letting her hand skim over the surface a few times before gripping more firmly, pulling the foreskin back to reveal the engorged head, deep read with a clear drop of precum glittering on the tip. Josh moaned as she used her thumb to smear it over the head.

"That ought to be enough to get you started," she said, gesturing that he should take over. He began stroking in earnest, lust overriding any remaining shreds of embarrassment.

Lynne, still kneeling, pulled up the knee length skirt she was wearing up around her waist and starting rubbing herself through her panties -- black to match the bra. She rubbed fast and faster, moaning with pleasure until a moment later she gasped, her orgasm causing her whole body to undulate with waves of ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum!" Josh told her, stroking quickly.

"No," she said, "not yet. Take off your trousers."

He stood up and opened his belt and the top button, pulling them and his boxer shorts over his cock, which sprang back up, spraying drops of precum over her tits. She smiled and rubbed them over her skin. He sat down again and she pushed him back in the chair. Taking his cock in one hand, she resumed stroking him, while she slid her other hand into her panties. She brought it out a moment later, fingers slick with her cum. She placed the wet forefinger of her free hand at the entrance of his anus and pushed gently but firmly. Josh cried out in pleasure as she plunged her finger deep inside him and made circles with it, first small then increasing in size. When he was loose enough she brought the finger out and this time pushed two fingers all the way inside him.

"Oh shit," he cried. "I'm really going to cum this time!"

"Get the jar," she said. He grabbed it and unscrewed the top, placing it before the end of his cock just in time to catch the first jet of cum. Lynne kept fucking his ass with her fingers and stroking his cock. His muscles spasmed with pleasure, causing him to miss the cup with the last few spurts. Cum landed on her breasts, dripping down onto her stomach and the floor. Even so, when the orgasm was over, he had nearly filled the cup.

"Good boy," she said. "Now I believe you when you say you haven't cum for two weeks!"

She was still stroking him, milking every last drop of cum His anus still rhythmically tightened around her fingers. After a few minutes she slid them out.

"You've done that before, haven't you?" she asked him.

"Uh, yeah. Once or twice..."

She smiled at him. "I think we'll arrange to have you produce your other samples here instead of at home. What do you think?" Josh grinned at her.

"I think that's a good idea," he said. "Only...it is morally reprehensible to give me a hand like this. Perhaps next time, you can use something else instead," he suggested, staring openly at her breasts.

Laughing, she nodded. "By Friday, you'll be wanting to have sex."

"Well..."

"Get out of here, you monkey," she said. Getting up, she collected her bra from the table and wiped his cum off her chest and stomach with it. She handed it to him. "Something to remember me by," she said, "Just don't tell your mum."

"No danger of that."

"And next time, we're going to see how much that tight little ass of yours can take."