Crystal Clear

Story Info
Young man discovers a way to seduce his mother, or is she seducing him?
5.7k words
4.35
133.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers

A young man discovers a way to seduce his mother, or is she seducing him?

*

When my dad passed away last year, I wanted to come home and be with my mother. But mom insisted that I finish the semester. College was important to both my parents. I did come back for a few days for the services. Mom and dad had a modest savings account and dad had a pretty good insurance policy, so we were ok financially, at least for a while. The first few days back at school were difficult as you can imagine, but I called mom almost every night to be sure she was ok. When the semester ended, I packed up my things and headed straight home. I didn't intend on going back. Boy was I wrong. Well, not totally wrong. I did wind up going back to school in the fall, but I transferred to a college closer to home. At least I could drive home on weekends. But now I at least had most of the summer to relax a little.

Mom and I had always been close. Dad was away for days at a time on his job, so we had the house mostly to ourselves. Now that he was gone, we fell back into some of our old routines. One evening about a month ago, I was cleaning up the table after dinner when I noticed mom kind of staring off into space. When I asked her if she was all right, it was like she just woke up, but she said she was fine. I forgot about it until a few days later. I was watching TV and mom was going though the paper at the table. When I got up to get a soda, I saw her staring again, like she was in a trance. When I touched her shoulder, she looked up and smiled. We talked for a while and she went up to bed. As I was tuning off the lights to head to my own room, I happened to glance at the light fixture above the dinning room table. I thought I saw something flash. One of the little plastic crystals that decorated the lamp was hanging lower than the other crystals. It was slowly turning on the end of a wire. I told myself that I would fix it in the morning and went up to bed.

The next morning, mom made breakfast. We were going to run a few errands and some shopping. The bank, the post office, the grocery store and stop to gas up the car. While we were eating, I asked mom if she would mind if I stopped to get a hair cut. When I looked up, mom was fussing with her own hair and staring at that little crystal. Without raising my voice, I told mom to brush her hair. Why I did that I don't know. I watched in silence as mom started to brush her hair. She didn't have a brush, but she was going through the motions as if she had one. I stood up and the movement must have caused her to look at me. Just as if nothing had happened, she got up too and we headed out. I thought about that morning all day. And I didn't fix that crystal.

Let me stop my story for just a minute and tell you about my mom. I could say that she was gorgeous, the sexiest woman on the planet. But she isn't. She is a typical mom. Brown hair and brown eyes. With a 50-year-old body which if anything is just a little plump. Mom tended to dress in soft colors and loose clothes. Not baggy, but not figure flattering either. I'm sure you have seen the type. She could disappear in a small crowd. Nice looking but not noticeable. She has never been the party type. I think the only man in her life had been dad.

All that night I kept thinking about mom and that stupid crystal. I confess, I'm a little on the geeky side. I spend most of my time studying when I'm at school and playing video games. Always been shy around girls. And yes, I have a few comic books and baseball cards. But, I suppose, like most guys, I've wondered and fantasized about girls. I don't ever remember thinking about mom that way. That crystal did start me thinking though. I got some information off the Internet about hypnotism. That spinning crystal fit right in to what I read. I decided to try a little harmless experiment. While mom was still sleeping, I went downstairs and set up a small fan in the corner of the dining room, aimed at the overhead lamp. The breeze made the little crystal turn a bit faster. Then back to bed until morning.

After breakfast that morning, I left to spend the day with a couple of friends. We had fun, clowned around and hung out at the mall. But in my mind, I was thinking about mom and that crystal. When I got home, mom was gone, so I started dinner. It was ready just about the time mom got home. We chatted for a bit and ate. Before mom got home, I turned on the fan and dimmed the lights a little. After I cleared the table, mom started to read the papers and I watched her slowly look up and stare at the crystal. It was almost like she went into a trance, just staring at the little flashes of light as the crystal spun around and around. I started talking in a low, soft tone, remembering the info I had read.

"Mom, I want you to listen to my voice and watch the crystal." I said.

"Mom, do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Yes dear, you're my son Kevin." Mom answered.

"Mom, you know that I love you, don't you?" I said.

"Of course dear, I love you too." Mom said.

Every time I said something, the first word I said was 'Mom'.

"Mom, I want you to relax. Everything is fine." I said.

"Mom, you have something on the front of your dress, why don't you brush it off." I offered.

Mom's hands moved to brush down the front of her dress. For the next half-hour I had mom do little things like that, still not quite believing what was happening. The last thing I asked mom to do was more risky, but I needed to know. I told her that she had sugar on her fingers and to suck them clean. Mom did exactly that. Taking each finger into her mouth and sucking on it. It was just a little thing, but it got me a little stiff from watching her. I was beginning to look at my mother in a different way, and that scared me a little. I returned to the soft, low voice I had been using. I told mom that she felt fine and that when I touched her shoulder, that she would wake up. When I tapped her shoulder, nothing happened right away and I started to panic. But in a moment or two, mom was back to normal and we talked some more and watched the news on TV.

I didn't try anything else for a couple of days. I still wasn't sure what to do, but I finally decided to see how far I could take this. That evening I watched carefully from the living room as mom settle down at the dinner table to spread out all her coupons from the paper. As soon as I saw her get that far-away look in her eyes, I knew she was looking at the crystal. I started talking in that low, soft voice. I told her how pretty she looked and how happy she should feel. When she smiled, I followed some of the ideas I got off the Internet. I told her that she was very relaxed and comfortable and that she was going to sleep, but that she should still listen to my voice. After a few minutes I took my chance.

"Mom, you have beautiful breasts." I said very quietly.

"Thank you Kevin, that's nice of you to say." She replied.

"I would like to see them." I continued.

"Oh, I don't think you should, I am your mother." She said.

"But I really want to see them." I said. "Just for a minute please mom."

I saw mom's hands come up towards her blouse, and as I watch, amazed at what was happening, she slowly unbuttoned the blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. She leaned forward and reached around behind her back and unclipped her bra. I almost swore when she pulled the bra off and sat there, her bare breasts displayed proudly. I wanted to reach out and touch them, but I was afraid that might break the trance or whatever she was in. I told her to put her bra and blouse back on and I watched mesmerized as she got dressed. Like the first time, I told her that when I touch her shoulder, she would wake up and feel refreshed and happy. I added that she would not remember what had just happened. Just before I touched her, I had a thought. I told her that she needed to buy some new bras and panties. Now that she was single again, she should get some sexier ones. It would make her feel better. Just to see what would happen, I added that she should feel comfortable wearing just her bra and panties around the house when we were alone. I crossed my fingers and touched her shoulder. I guess I was expecting the lecture of my life, this was just too weird. But mom opened her eyes and we chatted as though nothing had happened.

The next morning mom went out early. She said she needed to do some shopping. While she was gone, I brought a small step ladder in from the garage and carefully removed one of the crystals from higher up on the light fixture. I left the one the original one in place. After straightening up, I attached a small length of thin wire to the crystal and put it in my pocket. I hit the Internet again and studied some more about hypnotism. I didn't hear mom come back into the house, so when she called my name from my bedroom door, I kinda jumped in surprise. I closed down my laptop and mom and I went downstairs. Mom sat down at her computer and I sat on the sofa and flipped on the TV. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, mom was sitting down next to me with a tray of sandwiches. I sort of wanted to be at the dining room table but mom started eating and talking, so I grabbed a sandwich and concentrated on the TV.

When mom went upstairs about three o'clock, I got up and followed her. As we got near her room I asked her if she bought anything special while she was out.

"Oh, just some personal stuff. Things I needed." She answered.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Ah, no honey, just some underwear." She answered back.

I'll be honest. I don't know if it was the desire to see my mom naked, I really liked looking at her breasts the night before. I wondered all night what it would be like to touch them. Or, the power, Ya I guess it was kind of a power, that I had with that little crystal. I hadn't planned exactly what to do, but right then I decided to see just how far I could go. While mom was busy at her dresser, I pulled out the crystal I had taken and held it out by the wire. I twisted the wire between my fingers, making the crystal spin slowly.

"Oh mom, I found this on the dinning room floor, it must have fallen. If you find any more, let me know and I'll try to put them back." I said.

When mom turned around to look, I could see her eyes lock onto that spinning crystal. She got that far-away look in her eyes again. I started talking softly and slowly like I did before. I told her to sit on the bed and relax. I told her she was feeling wonderful and happy. After a few minutes I put the crystal back in my pocket and mom just stared straight ahead. From the little bit of research I had done, it sure seemed like she was in a trance or something.

"Mom. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feel fine son." She replied.

"Good mom. Now could I see what you bought this morning?" I asked.

Mom reached across the bed to the bags that she brought and pulled out several bras and five or six pair of panties. From what I could see, and not being too experienced in ladies underwear, they looked soft and lacy. One bra appeared to be made of a see through kind of material. The panties looked silky and I noticed one pair that sort of matched the see through bra. It had a lot of frilly looking designs but the front part looked very thin. I could feel myself getting aroused and excited just looking at everything.

"Mom, it's kinda warm in here. Wouldn't you feel more comfortable if you got out of those warm clothes? There's no one here but us." I said, and held my breath.

Without saying a word, mom stood up and started getting undressed. I watched, almost in a daze myself, as mom took off everything. For the first time I looked at my mom in a totally different way. Her breasts hung down a little and her nipples were pointed right at me. Her tummy and hips looked soft and her pussy was covered with thick reddish brown curls. Her legs were a little thick but all in all she looked pretty damn good to me.

At this point my mind was racing. What to do next. What to say. Mom was looking straight at me and for a second I panicked. I told mom that she was tired and that she should take a nap for a hour or so. I added that when she woke up, she would remember nothing about getting undressed and that she would feel rested and happy. I watched her climb into bed and pull the sheet over herself and I quietly left, closing her door behind me. I went into my room, closed my door, and only then did I realize that I had an erection. I don't get those often unless I play with myself first. I took off my pants and sat on the edge of the bed. My hand found it's way to my cock all by itself and I started masturbating. All the time thinking about how mom looked. I fantasized about beating off in front of her. In my mind I saw her smiling, watching me pump my cock. I saw her kneeing down in front of me and pushing my hand away so she could finish stroking for me. I saw the look on her face as I came, squirting hot cum on her beautiful big breasts. Just about that time, I woke up out of my little fantasy and unloaded a mess in my hand and on the floor.

Back downstairs a while later, I tried to put everything in perspective. I had found a way to put my own mother into a kind of trance. I had seen her naked, and I had some kind of influence on her choice of underwear. I told my self that except for a bit of bare skin, nothing too serious had happened. I felt better. While mom was still upstairs, I retied that lamp crystal back up where it belonged. I kept the other one in my pocket. When mom came down an hours later, she went right into the kitchen. About the time I thought I smelled chicken soup, mom came into the living room with a tray of sandwiches and two cups of soup. She was dressed like she usually was, so I concentrated on lunch. While we were eating, mom leaned towards me like she smelled something other than the soup. When she settle back down, she smiled at me. It was a weird kind of smile that I hadn't seen before. When we had eaten, mom asked if I was going anywhere or doing anything for the rest of the evening. I told her I was in for the night, just planning on matching TV or maybe playing a video game. She smiled that odd smile again and cleaned up the lunch tray. When she got back from the kitchen, she sat on the sofa, watching me.

"Did that feel good? She asked.

"Ya mom, very tasty, thanks." I answered.

"No, not lunch. What you were doing before you came back downstairs." She said.

"I, ah, I just." I started to stammer.

"It's ok." Mom said. "I thought I detected an odor that I haven't smelled in a long time." " You were masturbating, weren't you? Mom asked.

"Oh geez mom, I can't talk to you about that" I said.

"Ok, just tell me one thing.' " Do you have a magazine or video, or was it me?" She said the last part almost in a whisper.

"It was you mom." I confessed, I'm so sorry.

"Kevin, I'm going to tell you a little story." Mom said. "I think you're old enough to understand."

"The last few years, while you dad was still with us, we drifted apart, you know physically. For reasons I still don't understand, dad stopped touching me. For me at least, It was a frustrating time. I used to really enjoy sex. I became quite turned on by the odor as he got excited and aroused. You have that same aroma, so I knew you had played with yourself." Mom said.

"It's actually quite flattering that this old body has that kind of effect on you." She said.

"Oh, and by the way, that crystal doesn't work." "I knew what you were doing all the time." She said. "How do you think that crystal dropped down without falling?"

"I just wanted to see what you would do." "Now I know." She continued. "Now sit there and I'll be right back."

I started to think about what dire consequences where on the way. I could always go back to school and live in the dorm, maybe get a part-time job. I felt terrible. What had I done? What was I thinking? I was trying hard to put words together as an apology even though I knew it was probably too late for that. I even thought about just leaving, or I did until mom came back downstairs. All I could do was stare.

"Do you remember what you told me about how I should dress when we are home alone?" Mom asked.

All I could do was nod my head. Mom was wearing the see through bra and panties that I had seen in her room. She wasn't wearing anything else. I stared at her dark pink nipples, clearly visible through the thin material of the bra. They look hard and erect Her dark curly pubic hair just as visible through the panties. She stood there, hands on her hips, watching me.

"I've been thinking about this for a some time." She said. "And now, with your father gone I thought it was time."

"I've decided that if you are going to be the man of the house, that I should be the woman of the house." She said. "It's wrong on so many levels, but unless you object, I'll be available to satisfy those urges you have."

"The only thing I ask in return is that this is our secret." "It would not be good if anyone ever found out." "Do you understand?" Mom asked.

This isn't happening. This is unheard of. Sure I have been fantasizing a little and wondering if I could ever push the crystal thing far enough to consider sex. But that was a dream. Wasn't it?

"I understand Mom," I said, nodding my head.

"Do you really understand" "Do you understand that I need this?" "That I need to feel a man again." She continued. "Do you understand how dangerous this could be, for both of us."

"Mom, I'll do anything for you, you know that." I admitted.

Without saying another word, mom reached out and pulled me to my feet. She pulled me in front of her where she sat on the sofa. She raised her hands and like in slow motion, she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and tugged them down. She pulled down my boxers and wrapped her small hands around my cock. Looking back, I still couldn't believe what was happening. I looked down and saw her taking deep breathes, inhaling the aroma that she had talked about. She looked up at me, smiled, and opened her mouth to take in the head of my cock. I watched in complete awe as my mother sucked me deep into her throat. It didn't take long. When she heard me moan that I was cumming, she took my cock out of her mouth and started jacking me with her hand. When I came, she rubbed my cock all over her face. She finally sat back and gave a heavy sigh. She rubbed her hands over her face and brought some of my cum up to her nose. She inhaled deeply several times.

What was I supposed to do? Isn't this what I wanted when I started this whole thing? Except that I didn't have that crystal as a way out now.

My own mother. Come on. It did feel great though. Not that I had a lot of experience, but damn. Watching my mom suck me off, I'm surprised that I didn't cum as soon as she touched me. And the way she squirted herself in the face, like my cum was some kind of lotion. I was sort of in a daze when I heard mom talking.

"Are you going to stand there or come up to bed?" She said. "And you better take a shower."

Mom left and I heard her going upstairs. I turned out the lights, double-checked the kitchen and started upstairs myself. I striped down and took a shower like mom suggested, and as I sat on my bed drying off, I heard her calling me. I threw on my robe and walked across the hall. When I knocked on the door, it swung open. Mom was lying on her bed, still wearing the see through bra and panties.

"Kevin, come over here and help me with these panties." She said. It almost sounded like an order.

"And take off that robe." She continued.

I untied my robe and feeling just a bit embarrassed, I took it of and dropped it on a chair. I'm not what most girls would call good looking. Not skinny, but not muscular at all. I walked over to mom's bed and helped with her panties. She actually did most of the work. I dropped the panties next to mom's dresser and when I turned around, she had taken off the bra and was again lying on her bed, her legs spread and her arms out to each side.

JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers
12