Crystal Clear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers

I looked around and realized that Nikki had also disappeared, maybe at a subtle signal from Brite.

Seconds later, Brite had my cock in her mouth giving me one of her fabulous blowjobs. When I reached medium rare, she pulled me over her body as she reclined on the large bed. We drove into each other's bodies as we swapped tongues and fluids. I penetrated her small frame with a feeling of delight. Brite liked dirty talk, and she inspired both of us with steady steam of narrative about our sex act.

Brite was older, and so as we moved, more of her body parts oscillated and vibrated, particularly her large breasts. With arms extended and my hips driving into her, I marveled at how sexual she looked beneath me. Our orgasms came in sync, and we sighed and wallowed in the heavenly feelings we'd brought to each other.

I rolled us over, so we were side by side and my weight wasn't on Brite, yet I remained connected cock-to-cunt. An unexpected round of applause broke out from Terry, Crystal, Nikki, and Ellen who had watched the end of our amorous interlude. Brite and I laughed as the four of them piled onto the bed around us.

Ellen excitedly asked, "Can I clean you both?"

Brite nodded, and Ellen rolled next to us a second later. She first pulled my cock from Brite's pussy and swallowed the shaft, cleaning our combined fluids from the shaft. She then buried her head in Brite's pussy, her tongue sweeping the gash as she suctioned my cum from Brite. I think Brite might have cum again, perhaps only slightly. I recalled she had a hair-trigger clit, so that might have been a good guess.

Later, Brite produced a buffet lunch of cold cuts. As we snacked, she set up the bed again for more seductress shots of Crystal. When we were ready, she posed Crystal for some shots she classified as 'Racy Playboy'. "They'll love these, and some even hint at that gorgeous beaver you want to hide."

She had Crystal pose sitting on the bed with her legs spread wide but with both arms down in front of her so her hands covered her privates. Crystal's breasts were exaggerated between her arms, yet nothing else showed. Six shots fired off from different angles, as Crystal struck a seductive facial expression -- she called it her 'Come fuck me' look.

Next, with the same look she posed Crystal as though she was undressing on the bed. Two high gloss red stiletto-heeled shoes were strategically 'dropped' in the photos to cover her vagina. Crystal's arms automatically moved into graceful poses as Brite, standing nude, clicked off photo after photo.

Brite explained as she talked, "I remembered your words about not wanting to show the world your pussy -- or however you put it. That said, thePlayboy public wants to see pussy, so we have to give them damn near close to that, even for their favorite country music star." After a pause, she added, "Besides you have a beautiful pussy -- and I know it tastes divine."

Crystal knelt on the bed holding a bright dress against her but with a breast and a nearly frontal shot of her pussy. "The angle hides your goodies," Brite told Crystal, "but the voyeurs buyingPlayboywill think they can see more than they actually can. Turn away now, just slightly. That's it."

Brite had Crystal lie partway back and raise her legs -- one with a thong hanging from her toes, both legs crooked and the one nearest the camera slightly higher. The result was a near beaver shot, putting her vagina in a deep shadow yet highly suggestive. Brite produced some props and took a couple of hundred shots with Crystal using a tall stool, a massage table, a balloon, a tennis racquet, three apples, and a ladder. A few more outside shots as Crystal walked naked to and from the camera along a wooded path near Brite's pool area -- picking leaves from a tree, reaching for an apple, pointing to a bird, exposing herself to a summer breeze. Every shot was erotic, perfectly posed, and exquisitely captured by Brite.

About four in the afternoon, we ended our photo shoot. As Brite and Nikki had worked with Crystal, Terry, Ellen, and I had a two-on-one with Ellen on a sofa in the far corner of the studio. We cleaned up by taking an afternoon swim. Ellen seemed to relish the attention Terry and I gave her, and I lost count of the orgasms she experienced over the hour we were together and playing. Crystal went to clean up, removing some of the makeup.

We collected our luggage, what little we'd brought, piled into Brite's Jeep, and she drove us to the airport. As we drove, we saw the Learjet on approach to land. We were early and so was the jet.

We hugged and kissed Brite goodbye, and only a few minutes later, our pilots raced down the St. Cloud runway into the sky for the return trip to Nashville. I fell asleep before the wheels left the ground.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers