Crystal Clear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,978 Followers

Nadia then talked to Ellen. "You have the sexiest breasts ever. I love them. I want to bury my face in them just the way I had my face in your cunt." She reached over and started to fondle Ellen's nearest breast, tweaking the nipple. Ellen just watched us and reacted.

"You have succulent lips. I didn't get to kiss you enough, and to share our saliva. Instead, I ate you until you shared your female sex juice with me; that was probably better." Nadia raised up on my cock until I just about fell from her pussy; she leaned over to Ellen and the two immediately started a French kiss of epic proportions -- tongues moving wildly between the two. Ellen finally moved a hand to Nadia's breasts, pulling hard on her nipples and almost boxing the small mounds.

Nadia slammed down on my cock. "Ellen, this cock that Jim has buried in my hot cunt was deep in your cunt only minutes ago. I like we are sharing this dick and this man. He has fucked both of us tonight. Two for one. I like the idea that your female juice is deep in my pussy. Oh, I like all of this."

Nadia rose up and pulled off my cock. I was so hard my cock didn't move. Nadia moved to Ellen's pussy. "Ellen, I want the cum that Jim left inside you, so you give it up to me just like your sister did a few days ago." She turned to me, "And Jim, I want you to put that lovely cock back in my pussy from behind as I get your cum from Ellen." She leaned down and stuck her beautiful ass up towards my face and pointed at her gaping hole.

I leaned down and kissed each of her ass cheeks, and then drove my cock into her pussy in one slow, long stroke.

Nadia started sucking on Ellen's pussy, even using two fingers to extract my semen from its warm nest. In the two minutes before she stopped, Ellen came twice -- or maybe she only came once and it lasted for two minutes.

I could feel Nadia clenching her pussy around my cock. I could watch her eat out Ellen and often see Ellen's beautiful pussy -- mons, lips, vaginal opening, clit. After I'd held off long enough, and after Ellen had a couple of more orgasms, I pounded into Nadia and came with a rush of juices. I jerked her hips into my groin as I came, pushing myself deep. She liked that.

After the supernova of our climaxes past, we moved around until I was again between the two women. Nadia cleaned and sucked me dry and then shared those juices with me in a passionate kiss. I think she wanted to see if I would kiss her right after she'd cleaned my cock. I did. We both snowballed the juices with Ellen who also had no aversion to the idea.

I put my arms around Ellen and Nadia, pulled their tired and sleepy bodies to my chest, and closed my eyes. They each threw a leg over mine, and I could feel their tufts of pubic hair bristle gently against my thigh -- such a nice and sexy sensation and one worth remembering forever.

I knew what heaven would be like, and Ellen would never be the same.

To be continued.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,978 Followers