Crystal Clear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

'Pressure Limit' would be an action thriller, so I also had to learn the essentials of stage combat, lest I get clobbered or injured by one of my theatrical nemeses, or I hurt one of them as we faked a fight of some kind. Every day my confidence grew, and I also realized how much I didn't know about the profession of acting. It had looked so easy -- stand and deliver.

Jill had me get up and start to block some of the scenes we'd be doing together. Most of the blocking cues were written into the screen play version of the script that we were reading from. The afternoon flew by, and I found I liked the coaching Jill politely offered as we worked through part of the script. She was gentle, motivating, and a good coach.

We broke at six o'clock. Ellen and I drove back to the hotel to freshen up for dinner.

As we drove to Jill's, Ellen said, "You know there's an ulterior motive on the table tonight? Jill wants to put a notch on her gun by having you in her bed."

"Yeah, I sort of figured that out -- and from the look she gave your ass this afternoon, I think you may also be on the menu. I watched her with Claire, and they go both ways." I thought for a minute and added, "With Jason Lake coming, plus Tina and Chase, she may have to put her plans on hold ... or maybe we are misreading her completely, and all is innocent."

Ellen laughed, "What makes you think everyone else won't play too. Tina would be up for it -- Terry too. If Tina and Chase are 'close,' I bet she could talk him into a romp with Jill ... and Claire ... and me, for that matter. Jason looked as though he'd be fun in bed too."

I chided her, "Not in my book. It's important that you're there. Plus, I thought how it'd be good if you got a better read on Claire. I think she has more influence on Jill than appears on the surface. She has some kind of mystery around her that we don't understand too; maybe she'll reveal it to us sometime soon. She surely looks like more than an aspiring actress who got an 'in' with a star like Jill ... just the way you are with me. What's her mystery?"

Ellen speculated, "Maybe they're sex partners. Non-exclusive, but I thought I saw a special chemistry with Jill."

I shrugged since I didn't know what to do with that speculation. I saw that too, but the mystery I sensed was something else -- something deeper.

A few minutes later, Claire met us at the door to Jill's gated home in the L.A. hills. "Come in. Come in. Jill is in the kitchen with Anna-Marie arranging dinner." Claire hugged each of us especially close and slightly longer than would normally be expected. She put her arm around me and led us into an opulent living room that had a bar in one corner, next to where a large walkout glass door showed a beautiful pool, complete with a waterfall cascading into it.

Claire got us wine and gestured for us to sit. "Tina called a little while ago; Chase and she will be here in about half-an-hour." We had some small talk about how Tina and I had met, a story we glossed over that afternoon. I told the PG-rated version of the story, and that seemed to satisfy her curiosity. If I told her the sexy details, I hoped she would have blushed or lay down on the carpet and asked for a massage -- Michigan style.

Jill breezed in and came to meet us, giving Ellen a long special hug and a lingering kiss on the lips. Ellen seemed prepared for it, and went with the flow. She kissed back, and I watched one of Ellen's hands even move up Jill's side to almost cup her breast. The two smiled knowingly at each other as they broke apart; Jill looked especially pleased with the reception.

When my turn came, Jill plastered herself against me and even ground her hips into my groin as we kissed. She laughed at her naughtiness, but she wanted 'you know what' from me later that night -- no doubt. At her request, I got her a Chardonnay; the three women launched into a humorous conversation about my 'acting' as a masseur in Michigan when I met Tina. I stood behind Claire and started to massage her shoulders, being gentle but firm. This was foreplay. Claire, God bless her heart, backed her pretty little rump back against the growing lump in my pants. I liked the way the evening was starting.

Terry Ross, my agent, and Jason Lake arrived simultaneously, each with a bottle of fine wine. They got a stellar reception from Jill and Claire. Inspired by their semi-sexual welcome, Ellen also gave Jason an unforgettable welcome too, pressing her lithe body against Jason as they shared a welcome kiss. Jason did a double take, checking with me. I smiled in invitation to him. Maybe this was a Hollywood thing. Terry got the same treatment, as I knew he would.

Chase and Tina arrived and received similar warm receptions from all of us. This time Tina gave me some the hip-grinding kisses that Jill's welcome had only hinted at by comparison. I blushed because when we separated, everyone else was staring at us. Tina just laughed and said, "We're old and close friends -- very close." She waved her hand dismissively, yet the unmistakable implication of a prior sexual relationship remained. As the conversation started again, Tina whispered to me, "I'm horny."

I whispered back, "Me too. Shall we start now -- here, or wait until after dinner?" Tina gave me a playful swat on my arm.

We stood in a circle talking, until a bell tinkled in the hallway. Jill announced, "Our dinner is ready. Anna-Marie has prepared Beef Wellington for us; I hope that's all right with everyone. So many people are going vegan these days." Jill latched her arm through mine, pulled my elbow to her half-naked breast, and led the contingent across the foyer into the dining room.

Dinner was superb, and for what was supposedly a spur of the moment idea, it had the flavor of party that had been a long time in preparation.

Jill had me sit to her right at the table. Halfway through the meal I felt her barefoot rubbing my leg. I glanced over at her, and caught a leer and a wink in my direction. Her foot moved higher as she adjusted her position in her chair to reach more of my anatomy. I pretended that nothing was wrong but turned to give her better access.

After several minutes of her playing footsie with me, I leaned over to her as some conversation occupied the rest of the diners at the other end of the table. "Jill, I like what you're doing, in fact it's arousing -- and the higher your foot moves; the more arousing it gets. Am I going to be frustrated by how things end up tonight?" I thought I'd acknowledge the gorilla in the corner.

Jill smiled, pleased at my initiative. "You'll never leave my bed frustrated; I assure you." She thought a moment and said, "Maybe I should crank up this party a bit." She gave me a lecherous grin.

After a silence, Jill tapped her glass with a folk to gain attention, and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, a short game for us -- a little romance maybe." She paused, and everyone hung on her every word. "I would like each of you ... to kiss the person on either side of you -- women start on their right -- with a renewed sense of passion. No arguments now. Two minutes this round. Really kiss." After a little initial confusion, the pairing for Jill's first round was established: Jill and me; Clair and Jason; Tina and Terry; and Ellen and Chase.

A couple of eyes got large, wondering where the evening was going. Jill shifted seats so she could sit in my lap, put her arms around my neck, and drive her tongue into my mouth like a pile driver. She was sexy and engaging as we spent our time engaged in more than just one kiss. Before someone said, "Time," Jill had started to pant. I had too.

Jill said, "All right, now ladies turn to your other side and repeat our game." This put Chase and Jill together; Ellen and Terry; Tina and Jason, and Claire, and me. Claire pulled the large decorative hair holder from her hair just before we started; she shook her head and her luxurious locks of red hair swept in around her face in a sexy way. Claire also came into my lap; maybe she'd played this game before, wiggled her pretty ass as she sat down. We embraced, and Claire proved to be an even more satisfying a partner than Jill had been. Both our temperatures rose dramatically in just those few minutes of play. She was reluctant to stop, and dragged a finger across my lips in a sexy move as we parted. Those green eyes were also bedroom eyes, promising so much behind them. She whispered to me, "I wish we didn't have to stop."

Jill emerged from her embrace with Chase. "The game will continue after the ladies move two seats to their right -- men keep your places. This time; however, each of you must remove some crucial piece of clothing from the person you are kissing -- and socks don't count. Start on your right, ladies, and the time limit is five minutes this round." This put Jill and Terry together; Claire and Chase; Ellen and Jason; and Tina and me.

Since Tina and I had experience with each other, we flowed right into our passionate kisses. She whispered to me, "I think we're all going to get laid tonight." I got a feeling the idea of group sex really turned her on.

"Oh, goody," I said and our tongues clashed.

I unbuttoned the white silk blouse Tina wore. This revealed a filly and nearly transparent bra holding up her full tits. I slipped the blouse off her shoulders. Tina then removed my dress shirt, baring my chest. I cheated and undid her bra and tossed it aside; she looked coyly at me as I started to turn and twist each nipple with my fingertips. As I did this, we spent some comfortable time kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other, such as, "I sure hope I get to fuck your brains out tonight!" I also got some tongue time on her tits. Tina removed my shirt, and rubbed her nipples across my chest repeatedly as we made out.

Nearby, Jason had undone Ellen's skirt, revealing her gorgeous legs; Ellen had removed Jason's pants leaving his lower region in a pair of striped boxers with a huge bulge in them. Claire has lost her blouse to Chase who now only wore a man's t-shirt. Lastly, Jill's body had been nearly stripped by Terry -- she wore a white bustier; Terry stood only in his boxers -- they'd each lost more than just one piece of clothing. More kissing and pawing was going on at that end of the table.

Claire eventually said to the group, "Time's up," in a throaty voice. I think ten minutes had actually passed. Jill announced we had to repeat the process to the woman's left. Jason immediately untied the lacing on Jill's sexy top until her breasts were flowed out of the bustier -- visible and available. Jill took Jason's shirt, and started to rub the lump that had grown in his briefs. The others became similarly stripped of their clothing.

After a few minutes of making out, Jill laughed, and said, "For the next round the women move back to their original seats, pick the gentleman on their right, and ... and, well, I suggest we retire to bedrooms upstairs; four of us in each of the large rooms. Follow me."

Jill had carefully arranged to have me as her initial consort of the night, not that I minded. She directed Terry and Tina, and Ellen, and Chase into one large bedroom, as Jill, Claire, Jason, and I took to Jill's mammoth bed.

The few remaining clothes we wore evaporated in the heat of the moment. Neither Jason nor I had anything to be ashamed of; both of us worked out aggressively, and the results showed. Within seconds, Jason and I had both women side-by-side on the bed with our tongues buried in their cunts. The moaning and writhing started immediately.

Claire and Jill held hands tightly, and French kissed occasionally as Jason and I tongued and loved their pussies. I watched Jill stroke Claire's breasts, even bending to suck on one.

After several minutes of cunnilingus on our directed partners, I winked at Jason and moved my fingers to indicate that we should switch. We did, and I soon had the pleasure of lapping up Claire's sexual juices. As she writhed beneath me, I inserted two, then three, and then four fingers into her cunt. I tucked my thumb in, and pushed into her sexual tunnel similar to the way I'd seen Nadia do to Ellen. With my other hand, I started to diddle her clitoris as a rapid rate.

"Oooooooh fuuuuuuuk," Claire screamed. "He's ... killing ... me ... with ... pleasure." Her red hair flipped back and forth across the bed as her head moved from side to side in her ecstasy. I twisted my hand at the entrance to her pussy, but didn't push further. I became captivated by Claire's taste, smell, the feel of her skin, and ... well, everything about her.

Not to be outdone, Jason watched our action before he duplicated the moves with Jill. The vocal result was much the same, long wails of pleasure.

After a bit, the women switched places with us, their talented mouths sucking on cocks and our ball sack as their hands danced around our bodies. We switched back and forth again.

And then, the serious fucking started. Claire straddled Jason, and lowered her trim body onto his long rigid shaft. Watching the penetration, Jill and I were extremely turned on.

"You're next," I whispered to Jill as Claire started to bounce and grind atop Jason. Claire's breasts swayed with her fucking motions as her beautiful hair swirled around her head in a sexy way. Claire caught my eye and smiled seductively; she looked longingly at me and blew me a kiss when no one else was looking.

"Do me," Jill invited with a smile. She lay back and spread her legs, and I beat my shaft against her pussy lips and clit for a minute, teasing her as to when and how I would drive into her. After a minute she begged, "Please. Please put it in me." I used my thumb on her clit to drive her to an orgasm.

I drove into her body in one fast and penetrating move. Jill gasped in pleasure; her eyes got as large as saucers at my sudden and unpredictable assault. Just as she became accustomed to my motionless presence, I yanked my body back, suddenly ripping my shaft from deep within her cunt.

Jill came immediately in just those two strokes. Her body arched, and she moaned, "Oh, fuck, you made me cum ... in ... just ... that's fucking amazing. Crystal and Ellen are so lucky to have you." And then, she started panting as she came down from her peak. I drove back into her body, this time remaining embedded so I could enjoy the quaking velvety tunnel of this movie star. I'd never fucked a movie star before.

Jason tapped my shoulder and winked at me. We extracted ourselves, changed women, and drove back into them. As I moved near Claire, she said, "Do to me what you did to Jill ... please."

I kissed Claire, and then started to massage her clitoris as I used my cock with the other hand to tease her various openings and her other erogenous zones. When Claire started panting and looked flushed, I duplicated my penetration of Jill by suddenly and unexpectedly driving my body into Claire, my cock sinking to the hilt in a fraction of a second.

Surprised beyond belief, Claire gulped for air, and her green eyes locked on mine in what I took as a plea for mercy and a plea for pleasure. "Oh. Oh, dear. I'm so ... near ... so ... suddenly."

I jerked my cock from deep inside Claire as fast as I could, and the move did indeed induce Claire's orgasm. She squirted her juice across my abdomen and shaft, arched towards me begging for deep penetration where none existed, and then her primal scream began.

Claire was a screamer; her voice raised an octave, and her wail of pleasure began as the climax swept over her body. I showed no mercy, and slowly buried myself again in her dripping pussy, even as her climax continued. She pulled me to her, rubbing her full breasts against my chest, and then kissing me in a way that showed her penultimate satisfaction with my actions.

Claire whispered to me, "I ... I'm falling ... you make women love you when you do what you did to me. I'm no exception. You are a magnificent lover; now fuck me some more. Make love to me -- love." I responded well to her words, continuing my thrusts into her body and varying my speed and intensity as our shared time passed.

Jason brought Jill to a climax, and she too made a lot of noise. I heard the two of them cooing at each other in their afterglows.

I looked at the bedroom door, and four nude figures stood in the doorway watching our sex show. Ellen and Tina were bent over slightly as Chase and Terry slowly fucked them from the rear.

When they saw me look at them, Terry said in a humorous tone, "We had to see what all the noise was about -- pleasure or murder."

Jill said, "Look, there's still room on this bed for you. Come on. Come here." The foursome broke apart and moved to the bed, casting aside the bevy of pillows piled against the headboard.

I felt lips encircle my cock, and looked down to see Jill inhaling my piece. Since I hadn't cum, I restored to my '10' status quickly. She said, "Now, Mr. Mellon, it's time for you to sink this shaft of pleasure into my cunt. Come on, your hostess needs your cum."

Jill moved so her pussy was at the edge of the bed, and I did as she asked. I stroked into Jill as she pushed herself at me; Jill's full breasts oscillated in sync with our thrusts.

The others paired up and started to fuck. As the night went on, Jill ensured that everyone had spent some quality fucking time with everyone else -- a nice gesture, since this gave Tina and me some time together. Matter of fact, Tina fielded one of my explosive orgasms where I try to flood the planet with my semen.

I thought of who'd have to sleep in the wet spot, realizing that the entire bed had become damp with all our sexual juices. Moreover, the room had taken on the unmistakable aroma of sex. Man sex. Female sex. Fucking sex. Cunnilingus sex. Blowjob sex. Anal sex. I inhaled the scents we'd left intermingled in the air, savoring the moment.

Ellen and I got back to the Oceana about four-thirty in the morning. I silently expressed my gratitude to Terry for programming the hotels address into the GPS. We both fell into bed naked next to each other. We smelled like sex, and were sticky. Life was good.

* * * * *

Dale Tanner, my acting tutor, looked at me and shook his head. "Jim, you have to learn how to pace yourself. Jill Danes has a reputation in this city as not only one of the hottest movie stars in town, but also one of the sluttiest. She loves to arrange impromptu orgies, and I'm guessing that you had some fun last night in one them ... otherwise, your eyes wouldn't be so red, and you wouldn't look so tired." I had mentioned our dinner to him moments earlier.

I shot an upward glance at my mentor; he was laughing. I had to smile and nod. He'd pegged my previous evening perfectly. I started to ask, "Have you ... err ...?"

Dale responded, "No. I'm happily married and my wife doesn't indulge in that side of life. Nonetheless, I've heard stories over and over about Jill ... and many others in the industry. Just remember my words, 'You have to pace yourself.'" He laughed again, and then got me to stand and had me speak the same sentence repeatedly, varying the intonation and speed of delivery on each reading: higher pitch and fast speed indicated excitement and drama, while lower pitch, and slow speed indicated boredom and indifference.

Ellen and I sat in the conference room at one o'clock, just as Jill breezed into the room followed by Claire. I noticed Claire wore the same clothes she'd had on the day before.

Jill came over and kissed me hard; in a brash voice she said, "Jim, you are one satisfying lover. We'll have to do that again some time." She moved on to Ellen, acknowledging the delight she'd felt when the two women had put on a little Sapphic demonstration for the rest of the guests during one of our recovery periods the night before.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers