Crystal Clear Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

Summer ended laying on her stomach between Edie's legs, her mouth going wild on Edie's pussy. Edie writhed and squirmed and moaned under her ministrations. After a few minutes, Summer raised her butt into the air, changing the angle slightly at which she attacked Edie's cunt; she looked back at me over her shoulder: "Jim, come put that cock in my pussy. Fuck me while I eat Edie."

Not one to dally, I did as I was told, kneeling behind Summer on the bed and sinking into her pussy in one smooth stroke. Her pussy dripped female juices of excitement, so I slid right into her. I set up a slow oscillation of my body against hers; I didn't want to upset her tasty meal at Edie's bush.

Edie for that matter stared into my eyes with heavy lids that betrayed lust and sexual excitement. After being eaten to one orgasm, Edie stopped Summer and asked in a pleading tone: "Can Jim make love to me a little." Summer kissed her and said, "Of course, My Darling."

Summer moved to the side, I moved so I could sink myself into Edie. She reached down and spread the lips of her labia, so that she showed me her pink and I could see the gaping hole I was to fill.

I didn't need to use my hands to aim my rigid pole. I just shifted my hips until I lined up with the center of her wet slit with her swollen lips ready to receive me, and filled the hole in long smooth stroke into a well-lubricated female. Edie's eyes rolled up into her head, and she moaned in pleasure, "Ooooooooh, fuck me."

Summer moved and started to suck on Edie's breasts again, returning her nipples to a highly aroused state. Edie's breasts swayed in sync with my thrusts into her body.

I leaned down and passionately kissed Edie. She responded in kind. I used my thumb on her clit, driving her back into orbit and soon into another climax. Edie was almost delirious with pleasure; she was right on the edge of the zone where a woman enjoys one continuous oscillating orgasm.

I gestured to Summer, and she straddled Edie's head, lowering her pussy onto her face. Edie's tongue started working. Summer faced me; we kissed and licked each other's faces and tongues in our lust and passion.

I told Summer, "Let's put Edie in the zone." She nodded in understanding, dismounted her lover's head, and returned to her breasts. She slapped and pinched at both of Edie's nipples, and then carefully bit into each one when she wasn't sucking on it.

I applied my thumb more carefully and directly to Edie's clit, and soon she not only climaxed for a third or fourth time, but also moved into the zone of near continuous orgasms. Now, every little thing we did brought Edie a peak of pleasure: Summer stroked her abs and arms; I leaned down and kissed her ears, nibbling on her ear lobes; Summer used her tongue on Edie's clit even as I pistoned into her body.

Edie just twisted and turned, almost throwing me away from her. Once she thought I would leave her; she pleaded, "Oh Jim, please don't leave me here -- I'm right -- Oh, fuck, another one. Stay in me ... I'm ... Oh, wow, another one ... Jim, they're coming every couple of seconds. I didn't know I could do this. Oh, fuck; again."

I promised Edie I would explain tomorrow, and brought her to yet another climax. After, a half hour of this, Edie finally pleaded with me to stop. "I hate to stop this, but I may never leave this bed, and I may never let you leave. I don't want to get sore, and I want more of you later. Now, you have to make love to Summer, and you have to cum in her so we're sure she's pregnant."

I jerked myself out of Edie's cunt. She had one last orgasm, and then lay unmoving in the center of the bed, two rivulets of sweat pooled between her breasts and near her naval. The rest of her body glowed with a sexual sheen. She held her arms out to Summer, and the pair kissed quite passionately.

Edie hitched herself to the side so that Summer could lie beside her. I impaled Summer on my rigid shaft, and soon I had her moving to the same state Edie floated in of near constant orgasms. Edie, for her part, made love to the rest of Summer's body that I wasn't occupied with. Summer swooned, "Ooooooooh, Jimmmmm. Fuuuuucccccck meeee!" I did, and many minutes later I decided to fill my lover with my seed.

I warned Summer, and she pulled me to her for a French kiss of epic proportions. We parted, and our eyes locked in one another. I made a dozen hammering thrusts into Summer, and with each I sent a pulse of my cum onto her cervix. When my last pulse ended, I froze in position above Summer, my arms extended and locked, my back arched, and my head held high.

I leaned in and kissed Summer, and then rolled us so I was between Edie and Summer. My cock remained deep in Summer's body.

And that's how we went to sleep.

Edie woke me in the middle of the night. She wanted me to make love to her again. She fellated me to requisite hardness, and then I slid into her body. We did a slow fuck, just idly grinding our hips back and forth from each other with my cock deep in her cunt.

Summer awoke and watched us. I asked her, "Do you this load of cum?"

"No, this time you can give it to Edie if she wants it."

Edie pleaded, "Oh, I do. I do."

And, only a few minutes later I came deep inside Edie.

Edie and I fell asleep with my cock buried in her pussy.

* * * * *

I felt invigorated in the morning. The crisp air motivated a long run. I dressed, and snuck out of the house so the others wouldn't wake up, particularly my son. An hour later I trotted back and went down to the edge of the lake. I easily slipped into a meditative trance, and left myself open for messages from within and messages from my spirit guides.

I felt one overpowering message from within, "Love unconditionally and love everyone. Don't worry, just love and love many. Trust the results."

My reverie was broken when I felt a warm body snuggle up against me. I blinked awake, and Edie pulled my arm around her. She had wrapped herself in a woolen blanket. I could tell she was nude beneath the wrap. She looked up and kissed me. She whispered, "I think I love you; Is that all right? I don't think it's just the sex. It's you, your philosophy, your obvious caring for everyone, and the love you carry -- even for me."

I smiled at her and said, "It's delightfully all right. Edie, I love you too."

We were quiet for a while, and then Edie said, "Last night was so wonderful in so many ways. You are a magnificent lover, and now the gold standard by which I'll evaluate anybody else that I choose to love the way we did last night. Summer is equally fantastic. I had no idea I could respond to another woman that way; I don't think she did either. I worried I might become a lesbian, and then you fucked that idea away. I just want both of you again and again," she blushed and added, "and now I'm thinking about Crystal and George too. I am so bad." She grinned.

After another silence she said, "I'd never been in a threesome. I'd never seen other people making love; except in one porn film I saw a long time ago. When you were making love to Summer, I couldn't take my eyes from you. I wanted to soak up every subtle detail that each of you did or experienced. Watching is so sexy and erotic -- and I felt such love and compassion for you both. I remember thinking; this is what 'compersion' must feel like."

I felt Edie shiver. The blanket was inadequate for the morning chill. I pulled her into my lap and stood, and then I carried her into the house.

No one was awake. I brought Edie into the living room, pulled my running clothes from my body, pulled Edie's blanket away from her beautiful body, and then we made love again in the middle of the living room sofa.

After our orgasms we just lay there, Edie on top of me with my erect shaft still in her vagina. She had her head on my shoulder.

Crystal appeared in the doorway, also wrapped in a blanket. She came over and cuddled up next to me. She tenderly kissed me and then kissed Edie. She said softly, "I watched the two of you just before you each came. You are so sweet together. You just fit one another, and it was so sexy." She kissed us both again.

Edie was getting the deluxe treatment. She'd had romantic kisses with everyone, except George. She glowed, and I could feel the swelling of her heart inside her. She held and exuded love for everyone. She reached out and pulled Crystal into the two of us, and stroked her hair. She kissed Crystal several times, even using her tongue to trace out small designs on one cheek.

We were quiet for a few minutes, and then I heard the cooing of Little James from his nursery. I looked at the two women, we all sighed, and moved to uncouple and head off to get ready for the day.

One thing for certain, everyone in that house felt loved.

* * * * *

Edie dressed in some shorts and a shirt she borrowed from Summer and George. We all knew of her nudity beneath the scanty outfit. She got her laptop from her car, and sat at the dining room table composing her article based on the interview with all of us the day before. After our relationship turned sexual, and after she had felt the love and caring among all of us, I knew she would do a fair and credible job putting our story to the public.

Around noon, she hooked her laptop up to the printer George and Summer shared. After some trial and error with the technology, she finally printed out her draft of the article and gave us each a copy for our comments.

Greenville, Ohio. Jim Mellon and Summer Ellis confirmed today they birthed a healthy baby boy over a year ago. The namesake love child resulted from a natural insemination Summer and her husband George requested of Mellon. A second child likely is on the way as well. However, the story is not as simple as it appears, and the details are not as lurid as the tabloid press has made them out to be.

Well-known country singer and soon to be movie star, Jim Mellon, served ten years in Army Special Forces with high school friend George Ellis. The two were inseparable, and multiple times saved each other's lives in heavy combat or on clandestine missions. On one of those missions, Mellon watched in horror as Ellis stepped on a mine. The explosion claimed part of Ellis' left leg. With Mellon's help, Ellis survived the incident, but the shrapnel that riddled his lower body left him infertile.

After deciding to have children, Ellis and his wife tried for years before testing revealed the damage from the shrapnel. Some other options were explored including adoption, and the couple ruled these out for many reasons: time to adopt, the expense, the legal hassle, and the difficulty of compliance with outdated state laws that work against adopting couples. Knowing of Mellon's impending visit during his well-known road trip across America two years ago, the couple talked about approaching him with their unusual request.

Mellon was more than a brother to Ellis, and subsequently to Summer. Mellon and Summer do have a love relationship, not to exclude or replace George but to supplement and augment that relationship. Being in the same room with Jim and George, one can feel the mutual support and love between the pair, and this carried over to Summer.

The trio did discuss artificial insemination and ruled this out as well because of cost, legal entanglements, and again state laws. Mellon and the Ellis' also feel that a deep expression of love at conception influences a baby's health and well-being for the rest of their life, and so Jim and Summer made love when she was most fertile, and the result was a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful love child [see photos].

Crystal Lee, Mellon's long-time girlfriend and country music star, knew of the relationship and pregnancy from the start. Jim and Crystal together have created an education fund for the child. Both are God parents for 'Little James' and plan to be an active presence in the child's life as well as continue their solid relationship with the Ellis'.

Crystal commented that she is not sure when her professional life will allow her the privilege of having a child, so she expressed her joy at being able to share in the growth and development of her boyfriend's child with his parents. The love in her eyes for the child and his parents, the Ellis', is palpable when you see them together. Mellon carries the same love for them.

Mellon and Lee have maintained an 'open relationship' since they met, partly because of their often conflicting and hectic professional schedules. The pair was recently apart for almost half-a-year making two movies: Mellon in Central America, and Lee in Europe and Russia. Some other musicians and actors have similar relationships [see inset box 1], and the Ellis' share this same general philosophy of polyamory.

What appeared at first to be the scandal of the year turns out to be nothing more than a close friend helping another, here in a loving and supportive way that resulted in a beautiful child, a new pregnancy, and four happy adults that surround the child with love.

###

END OF MAIN ARTICLE.

INSET BOX 1

Title: Open Relationships Are More Popular Than Many Know

What do Rachel Ray, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Will Smith, Pink, Megan Fox, Chris Brown, Nicole Kidman, Gwen Stefani, Goldie Hawn, and Charlize Theron have in common? They are in or were in 'open relationships' or 'open marriages.' This is the short list of celebs in such relationships.

Openness is a negotiated status that, if the relationship is to survive, depends on a high level of communication, empathy, and sensitivity. Some go into the relationship knowing it'll be open from the start; others shift it from inside - some are heterogeneous, and some are gay/lesbian; some admit many people, others include only one other; some are for young adults, and some for people of all ages; in some the spouses are involved, and in others they remain unconnected to the other person; some are transient -- we use the term 'swingers,' and others are long term -- we use the term 'polyamorous' for these. There is no one model.

Singer Jim Mellon emphasized, "Love must play an important part in an expanded relationship if it is to survive. A two-way sensitivity to the needs of each partner is needed, not just the guy deciding he wants a little fling. A relationship is constantly changing and needs to adapt daily to the needs, feelings, and desires of both partners and include caring about the others embraced by the relationship. With foundations built on love, there is a strength in such relationships that's hard to duplicate any other way." Mellon mentioned that he has friends across the country in polyamorous relationships -- loving relationships between multiple men and women, and they have existed for well over a decade. In each, there are people of all ages.

Singers Mellon and long-term girlfriend Crystal Lee sat next to each other during my interview with them, and there is an aura of love that surrounds the couple. The Ellis' are the same way. Neither couple went into specifics about their beliefs and the details of their relationship, but both said they had talked extensively about all the possibilities and permutations of such relationships, as well as the various consequences.

Several studies talk about what percent of the 60 million married couples in the U.S. engage in open relationships. The number ranges from a steady five percent at any one time, to fifteen to twenty percent of those that have tried such a relationship formerly during their life. That means there are about 3 million couples sharing themselves with one or two other people, and it also means that upwards of 12 million couples have tried such a relationship at some time during their life.

What's noteworthy, is that these statistics are only for married couples, now less than half the population of the country. The majority -- singles -- are known to have much higher incidence.

Mellon and Lee believe that church and government should stay out of the relationship game instead of legislating the 'who, how, and when' relationships are valid. Mellon said, "Who's to say that gay, lesbian, or incestuous relationships are wrong; a bunch of a*holes we elect -- hardly. Most of them can't find their *** with two hands, and yet they feel that they can inflict their warped morality code on me. Most of what goes on sexually in this country is probably illegal according to what's on the books."

He went on, "Much of our legal code seems to be based on the Bible, as though that's the one and only sacred book in the world. It's not for most of the earth's population. Further, it was a book put together by, guess who, a bunch of politicians! Further, Abraham, one of the stalwart role models in the Bible, lived in a polyamorous relationship his whole life. To reiterate, we're supposed to have a separation of church and state, so get the morality of the various religions out of our lives because no one of them in 'right,' and get the government out of our private lives too. It's no one's business but our own -- and after all, if it's between consenting adults, who's to care?"

In researching this article by studying others, and in meeting Mellon, Lee, and the Ellis', one sees a vibrancy and excitement in their relationships and zest for life that many outside open relationships fail to display. This is an enthusiastic and loving group of people.

Maybe such relationships are like the poem posed by Edna St. Vincent Millay, another well-known celebrity who lived in an open relationship most of her adult life:

"My candle burns at both ends, It will not last the night; But, ah my foes, and oh, my friends, It gives a lovely light."

###

END INSET 1 -- NO FURTHER COPY

* * * * *

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers
12