Crystal Clear Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers

Jan and Kyle had both sat spellbound as Edie talked.

Kyle turned to me, "You mean George isn't the least bit pissed off that you messed around with his wife?"

I shook my head, "Not one bit. I would have cut off my arm for him if he'd asked for that; instead, he wanted me to love his wife and conceive a child that he couldn't because of a wartime injury. I love both George and Summer. I would still do anything I could to help them."

Kyle turned to Crystal, "And you weren't angry or peeved that your boyfriend and lover not only slept with Summer, but also got her pregnant ... and, I guess, he did it again last week?"

Crystal actually laughed, "Not at all, and I'm not lying to you. When Jim told me what had transpired in Ohio, I kept my fingers crossed that the pregnancy had taken. I even prodded Jim to be sure he'd treated Summer with love and kindness, although I would have expected nothing less. Summer said she knew the instant her egg got fertilized, but I needed to hear some confirmation -- that came a few weeks later when George called Jim with the good news. Anyway, it did work, and I felt so happy and grateful for Jim, for the Ellis', and for the child that's now Little Jim."

Jan turned to me, "Are you going to be an 'involved parent'?" " I thought for a moment before responding because I wanted to get the words right. "I am not going to try to play Daddy; that's George's job and that's the role he has wanted to play with these children for years that they've tried to conceive or looked at options. That said, I'm not going to be distant from him either. I'll probably have a relationship with Little Jim and the new child something like an out of town Uncle might have. I'll be overly generous at Christmas, on birthdays, and on other special occasions, if it's approved by George and Summer. They are his parents, not me -- or Crystal."

"Do you love the baby?"

"Every bone in my body aches for that child's health and happiness in life -- the same for the new one too. My late wife and I wanted children, and we were just shifting to a 'Let's get pregnant and have a family mode' when Karen -- that was my wife up until she died about two-and-a-half years ago -- got ill. So, I've been ready to be a Daddy for a long time -- or a great Uncle."

Jan turned to Crystal, "Might you have a child by Jim?"

Crystal said in a thoughtful mood, "I wouldn't rule it out, but it's not in any planning that we've done. I hate to say it, but the demands of this career, particularly my fortunate status in music and now the movie industry, just may not allow me to be attentive to any signals I may get or desire I have."

Crystal held her hand up to indicate she had more to say. "When we were with the Ellis', they asked me whether I would join Jim in his 'godfather' role, and become the baby's godmother." She got a tear in her eyes and a little choked up; "That's the nicest request I think anybody's ever made of me. I said, 'You bet.' I am very proud of that label, and I intend to honor and earn it every chance I get."

Kyle said, "So you plan to see the Ellis' again? How often?"

Crystal said, "We didn't set a schedule, but I want to blend in with their families in helping to care for Jim and the question mark. I do remember how to babysit and change diapers and all that." She chuckled. "I expect at some key holidays, as Jim said, we'll find a way to get together with them, maybe even give the Ellis' a chance to get away for a long weekend alone."

Jan said, "Errr ... uhmmm ... Jim, would you ... will you continue your ... ah ... liaison with Summer?" I had to piece that sentence together to figure out that she wanted to know whether I'd be sleeping with Summer again.

I just shrugged my shoulders; that seemed to be the best answer -- a maybe 'yes' and maybe 'no.'

The rest of the interview talked about how I'd kept up-to-date on Summer's pregnancy, what I planned to do for the new one, what it felt like to hold my child for the first time, why I'd waited so long before visiting, how often we'd kept in touch with the Ellis', and on and on. The reporters were very thorough.

Nadia came swishing into the living room with a large tray with teas, coffee, and freshly baked cookies on it. She gave me a wink as she left the room when no one else could see her.

Crystal gave Ralph a tour of the house. I took Jan and Kyle down to the music studio, and even played some of our new songs for them -- stuff that no one else had heard yet. Ralph and Crystal eventually showed up, took some more photos, including some of us singing at the studio's microphones.

As the trio prepared to leave, Jan asked Edie about the photographs. Edie had disappeared during the tour, but with obvious pride of authorship, she handed over a compact disk with all 200 pictures on it.

Ten days later, Crystal and I were on the cover of People again, this time holding Little Jim. The article was well-written and stayed away from the sexual relationship side of things, and only emphasized how I'd helped the Ellis' in a novel way, loved my child, and the one we now expected, and that we'd be important characters in the childrens' lives.

Terry was over the moon about the publicity, and so was Sony. Record sales took another hop. I got several other emails from the folks at Sony extolling my virtues and extending thanks for the indirect publicity around the movies Crystal and I had finished shooting a few weeks earlier.

Tina Devoe, one of the Sony execs I'd had some intimate times with, wrote and said, "I'm certainly glad you didn't get ME pregnant, but the next time you're on the west coast let's f**k."

Jill Danes called me and congratulated me not only on the babies, but also on having managed the press so well. She too promised me the fuck of my life the next time I saw her. Someday, I knew I'd call in all the chits from my lovers.

I got a lot of other emails, many of them from some of the friends I'd made during my road trip. Several sent photographs and urged me to visit them soon. Many letters in my fan mail came from young women who hoped that I would also father a child by them.

* * * * *

Our first concert venue of our fall tour was St. Petersburg, Florida. Our entourage consisted of about thirty people, plus there'd be the local roadies and other assistants who would flow in and help set up all our equipment and prepare us for our show. What I called our core team flew down in a Grumman Gulfstream V: Crystal, Edie, Terry, Ellen, Claire, Nadia (who swooned when we told her we were taking her to the concert on a private jet), Billy -- our band leader, Dan -- our publicist, and me. The plane was full. The ride took only two hours to cover 660 miles according to the pilots.

We landed on a 10,000-foot runway at St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport and taxied into the General Aviation terminal. A stretch limousine met the plane, pulling right up next to the plane after the engines had spooled down and the pilot had opened the door. We all thanked the crew for a smooth ride and perfect landing, and then boarded the limo.

Our first stop was only a few miles away -- the St. Petersburg Forum: the venue for our Friday concert the following night. There would be 21,500 people at our concert -- a sellout crowd. Neither Crystal nor I had sung in front of a concert audience for six months; Crystal didn't seem the least bit worried, but I already had butterflies in my stomach at the thought of so many people.

As we pulled into the private road, our long car was dwarfed by the huge arena that hosted concerts, hockey, and other sports. We were met by a security guy, and a man who oversaw the concerts at the arena named Cal Becket. Both walked us into and around the Forum. About forty roadies were setting up the stage and seats in the VIP and other floor sections. We shook hands with some of them and thanked them for their help. Cal looked appreciative for the attention we gave them.

Crystal, Billy, and I climbed on stage, and got familiar with the access and egress paths, as well as our view of the arena. Billy assessed where the various amps, control stations, and musical instruments would go. He also checked for electrical connections, and talked to one of the audiovisual guys about large-screen projection and the arena's sound system.

While we were doing our walk-through, the rest of the band members and crew arrived. They'd come down in two special tour buses, followed by two semi-trailer trucks loaded with enough speakers and amps to blow you into the next country.

We finished our walk-through about six o'clock, reconnected with our limousine, and got chauffeured to the Vinoy Renaissance Hotel on the downtown waterfront. After that, we were on our own for the rest of the night. Terry and Ellen made sure all our luggage got to the right places. The rest of us waited for them in the a bar area that showed the elegance of the restored building with rich dark woods and comfortable surroundings. I left for a few minutes and arranged for dinner for the nine of us.

Over drinks I caught up with Billy, our band leader, and Dan. Billy Cavanaugh was a perfectionist musician in his thirties with a sense of humor that reached to the moon; he was an uplifting guy to be around because he could see the humor in any bad situation. He kept us all level headed with his pragmatism too. As far as music was concerned, he could take a mundane tune and turn it into a symphony with any style of music you wanted.

If you wanted to meet a guy you liked instantly, it was Dan. Dan retained the enthusiasm of his youth despite having just turned thirty. He loved sports of all kinds, both spectator sports as well as participation sports. I ran with him occasionally, and he was one of the few people that I had trouble keeping up with. Dan, too, loved to party but otherwise he seemed to be a clean-living kind of man.

I hadn't seen Billy or Dan for casual talk for over six months. They both wanted to hear about my rescue of Jill Danes in Nicaragua, and by now I had the story down cold so I could tell an exciting version in one, two, five, ten, or twenty minutes. I gave them the ten-minute version much to their delight.

We jawed for over and hour, and then continued in the main dining room at a large round table for two more hours. Crystal had us arrange ourselves around the table in a boy-girl seating: Crystal, Terry, Edie, Nadia, Billy, Ellen, Dan, Claire, and me. She'd read the chemistry well because we each fell into great conversations not only with everyone else, but with the people on either side of us.

About ten o'clock, the maitre d' made the not too subtle suggestion that we call it a night, at least as far as the restaurant was concerned. We were the last customers in the place. Crystal suggested we continue our get together in our suite, so we all took the elevator upstairs to our suite -- a center 'living room' with a complete TV and audio system, and four large bedrooms with king-size beds off the central room. Originally, it had been booked for Crystal and me, Edie, Nadia, Claire, and Ellen. Terry, Dan, and Billy had more simple rooms elsewhere on the same floor.

* * * * *

I wasn't sure what Crystal had in mind until she dimmed the lights in the living room, and dialed up an adult movie on the television that turned out to be a first-class porn film named'Virgin Cowgirls' -- except I never saw any virgins in the entire ninety-minute film.

The women seemed to be in on the idea of group seduction. Knowing the four of them as I do, I read the signals quite quickly, and Terry did too. Dan and Billy, however, went through quite a few awkward moments as they tried to figure out the agenda for the rest of the evening without looking like total assholes or geeks. As the guys tried to figure out where to sit in the room, including whether to face the TV or not, the girls had looks of amusement on their faces.

Ellen and Edie eventually grabbed Dan's hand, and led the handsome young man to the other end of the long sofa that Crystal and I sat on. Nadia suggested to Billy that they sit together on the other sofa, with Terry and Claire. The arrangement put Nadia and Ellen closest to the TV, followed by Billy and Dan and Edie.

As everyone turned to watch the hot action on the television, Crystal and I had a perfect view of our couch-mates, as well as the scene on the long facing sofa. Terry and Claire had the mirror image. This arrangement, coupled with the intimacy that Terry and I had shared previously with the women proved irresistible.

In seconds after sitting, Terry and Claire were locked in a lover's embrace trying to tickle each other's tonsils with their tongues. Crystal and I followed their lead. I squinted at the other two couples, and I could tell the women were about to strike.

On the TV screen, a lovely blond had started to fellate two men simultaneously. The scene was messy and noisy with moans and words of encouragement from the males.

I watched as Nadia took Billy's arm and wrapped it around her in a way so his hand fell squarely on her breast. Ellen and Edie duplicated the move with Dan until he cupped each of their breasts. Both men looked around at Terry and me to test whether to be embarrassed. Terry had already started to remove Claire's top, and I had most of Crystal's shirt unbuttoned. Billy gawked as I bared Crystal's breasts. Dan got wrapped up in a long kiss with Ellen.

I already knew that Nadia wore no bra because all day she had jiggled in just the right way to hold my attention. As soon as Billy 'got the message,' she helped him remove her top. Her gorgeous melons appeared to the delight of all the men ... and all the women for that matter.

I heard Dan and Edie whispering, and I could only guess the conversation. Ellen's breasts appeared at the same time I bared Crystal's. Terry and Claire were still fiercely making out. Only seconds later, a flurry of clothes hit the carpet between the two sofas until nine people were completely nude and hands were flying over every body as the passion exploded in the room.

Crystal grabbed my cock and then reached across Edie and held Dan's cock for a moment. She started to massage and arouse the two of us simultaneously, not that either of needed more arousal. Dan had a look of disbelief on his face. Edie took over from Crystal, as Ellen knelt beside Dan trying to force her tongue down his throat; Dan fondled each of their breasts. I leaned in and had a little tongue duel with Crystal as I started to stroke and pinch her nipples.

Crystal pulled away, gave me a lecherous look, and then turned to the other sofa and in a low voice whispered, "Blow jobs." I watched as Ellen, Edie, Nadia, and Claire all pounced on the cocks in front of them, swallowing and tonguing the already erect shafts. Crystal went down on me, her gorgeous eyes looking up at me as she fellated my hardness.

After a minute or two, Crystal pulled off me, turned to the room and in a low voice said, "Switch."

Each girl rose from their partner and moved clockwise by one man. Crystal went to Dan, Ellen and Edie moved to Billy -- much to his delight to suddenly have two nude women beside him with hungry mouths, Nadia to Terry, and Claire came to fellate me. I about came just from the change in sensations that Claire brought. Every time Claire did something like this with me, I felt that there was some mystery about her I still needed to know about.

I had begun to see a pattern of behavior, particularly when, a minute later, Crystal again said, "Switch," and the women again shifted around our circle. Claire went to Dan, Nadia came to me, Ellen and Edie stalked Terry -- although they'd had a threesome with him a few days earlier, and Crystal engulfed Billy for the first time with her mouth. A moment later, another shift occurred.

At this point, the erections of the four men were not only granite hard, but purple in anticipation. I watched as Crystal assessed the situation from Terry's lap. She whispered again, "Time for a little 'eat me' action on the women guys." Crystal leaned back on the far sofa, and spread her legs. She directed Terry's head to her snatch; I could see her eyes roll up into her head as Terry's talented tongue struck out at her slit.

Around us, the other women moved and directed the men's tongues into their sex nests. I had never failed to love eating Edie or Ellen's cunt, and this time was no exception. I went in and savored their juices, noting how plentiful they were as I switched between the pair. They must have been thinking about this evening for some time.

But, again, Crystal's instructed us: "Switch, only this time it's the guys that move."

I moved to Nadia's tight little cunt and got a huge welcome smile from her. She whispered to me so no one else could hear, "Oh, Jim. I am so glad I get you now. You always eat me so well that I cum and cum."

Not to disappoint her, I put forward my best effort, and in less than a minute Nadia's back arched up off the sofa as an orgasm ripped through her body. She kept quiet about it, but her gasp for air, and a groan were telltale signs to the others. I heard Crystal cum a moment later.

"Switch."

The men moved again, this time I moved to pleasure Claire. Claire kissed me hard first, running her tongue around inside my mouth and lapping at my chin and cheeks. She said, "Oh, you taste really good -- lots of different pussy sensations there, most familiar I think." I slid down her body, sucked on each of her breasts, and then dove into her cunt with my tongue extended like a miniature penis seeking to bring pleasure. Claire stroked my hair as I pumped pleasure into her body.

"Switch."

Crystal dove into a French kiss with me the way Claire had, trying to taste the other women on my lips and in my mouth. She said in a low voice, "I can identify every taste there, and it's wonderful -- now eat me, Lover."

Crystal let me eat her to an orgasm this time. Next to me, Dan brought Ellen to a climax and then repeated the act on Edie. Across the coffee table, Billy brought Nadia to another of her gasping orgasms.

As Crystal's afterglow faded, she said to the room, "Gentlemen, fuck your current partner."

Crystal slid forward on the sofa until I could sink my titanium shaft into her gushing cunt. With pleasure for both of us, I watched as her eyes rolled into her head in pleasure. She gasped, "Oh, fuck, this is nice."

I moved my hips around in the way I knew Crystal liked because on some of my strokes I rubbed extra hard against her G-spot. When I did that her body would give an extra little spasm to signal to me that I had found her pleasure spot.

After a couple of minutes Crystal moaned, "Switch."

I shuffled to my right on my knees to Ellen and Edie. We kissed a lot before I sank into Edie's pussy without either of us needing to provide any guidance to my missile. As we fucked, I realized I could cum any time I wanted now if I sent the right signals to my body. I wondered how the other men were doing in terms of holding off.

As I fucked Edie, Ellen lay down on the back of the sofa beside me and spread her legs. I leaned over and could eat her sweet pussy as I fucked Edie. After a few minutes, the girls switched positions.

Terry was slowly plunging his shaft into Crystal's open pussy. He knew how to manage his orgasms, plus fucking Crystal was probably no longer the novelty it was when we got caught fucking on the back of that boat in Branson.

"Switch."

Nadia said, "I come on top of you. Sit here." She stood, her small frame and large breasts, silhouetted in a highly erotic way against the light coming from a distant hallway. I sat, and she straddled me. She reached beneath her and guided my shaft to her opening, and then sank slowly down the shaft with her eyes closed.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,980 Followers