Crystal Clear Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

Ellen had been cradling Claire against her nude body for the last part of the story; one hand idly stroking and teasing one of Claire's breasts. Ellen said, "Tomorrow, you're going to call or email or write or whatever it is you do to stay in touch. You silly oaf. If you fell in love with them, don't you think they fell in love with you too? Why do you think they spent so much time and money with you. What started as a business deal between you and them became more over time; that's also why Beth was so happy when you decided to change directions in your life. Now, it's time to reconnect and tell them you love them and want to at least stay in touch."

Claire pulled away from her and turned, "But won't Beth, and particularly Joe, think I'm just a gold digger?"

"Are you?"

"No!"

"Then, they'll know that. They know how to spot gold diggers. If you're not one of them, they'll know that too. I'm sure they knew that before they gave you all that money."

Claire fell back into Ellen's arms with a pensive look on her face. Ellen went back to stroking her breasts. After a while, Nadia shifted so she was between Claire's legs; she inched her way forward, her mouth getting closer and closer to Claire's sodden pussy.

After a minute of this stalking, Claire got an amused look on her face. I could also tell her reminisces had made her horny. She lapped her lips, looked down at Nadia, smiled, and whispered, "Nadia, please eat me. Make me cum ... and hurry, I'm near."

* * * * *

Our"Together Again" tour featuring Crystal, me, Cindy, and The Hobo Palace band ended after twenty-four sold-out concerts spread out across an equal number of cities the U.S. and Canada. The largest crowd we sang for topped 85,000 in Dallas at the Cowboy's Stadium. By the end of the tour, I'd gotten my sea legs back about appearing in front of so many people while delivering an entertaining and memorable performance.

Crystal chided me because I had retained my image as the sexiest man in country -- a title bestowed upon me again byPeople magazine. To confirm that honorific, at every concert there always appeared at least a dozen gorgeous young women with Sharpie pen in hand asking me to autograph their naked breasts.

I always enjoyed the female body, and breasts almost topped the list depending on the day, so I developed a signature style where I had to hold each breast in my left hand, even thumbing the usual erect nipple, as I signed 'Jim' on the left breast, and 'Mellon' on the right. Usually, my handwriting was illegible, but who cared; I got to feel some fabulous female flesh, collect a kiss, and always left a happy young woman behind.

In my breast signing duties, I calculated that with twenty-four concerts with a minimum of twelve pairs of naked breasts per concert I had fondled at least five-hundred-seventy-six tits -- left and right. When I told this startling statistic to Terry, Billy, and Dan over drinks one day, they all decided they wanted to be my assistants in preparing the young women for my autographing.

Billy was a fixture in our tours, and so he too had a following of music groupies that he could avail himself of in some way. He'd followed my lead in offering breast autographs, and a couple of times he assured me he had even autographed some gorgeous gals' left and right pussy lips. Crystal had asked him if he'd used his tongue, to great laughter from the rest of us around when he played braggart.

With the autographing, also came various propositions for sex. Being the sexiest man in the country had its advantages, although I never took advantage that way. Many proposals came quite openly, even when Crystal stood right next to me. Crystal might respond, "What's in this for me?" or "Do you do girls too?" just to see whether she could rattle the sex-crazed girl. Some of the responses were memorable and daring: "I could go both ways; can we try it?" being the most frequent retort.

The band members also seemed to attract their own brand of groupies. Often, I saw one of the girls I'd autographed heading off with one of the band member's arms around the young lass. Several times I walked in on some action in the green room after a concert. The more brash females would suggest some kind of group events before I had a chance to give the intercoursing couple some privacy.

* * * * *

Christmas and New Years came and went. Crystal, Ellen, and I took Claire and Nadia to the Crystal's parent's home for the holidays. Nadia's family was scattered across Russia and the Ukraine, and she felt more at home with us now. Claire's family had disowned her, and the Lee's only got more liberal in their views every time we showed up, so my presence with four women I had some kind of romantic relationship with didn't seem to phase them, although Crystal's father, Don, pulled me aside and asked me to what I attributed my success with women. The Lees loved having a 'third and fourth daughter' at home with them -- Claire and Nadia. I think they already thought of me as some sort of son-in-law with super-masculine powers.

I hadn't seen the older couple for a year, and during that time Crystal and I had a platinum album released -The Naked Truth, we'd each done a movie -- Crystal a movie with the same name as the album, and me withPressure Limit. Both movies were still drawing in large crowds, even after the holiday period, and their release in Europe was scheduled to start after New Years when we went on tour again.

One other event occurred with our music at the start of December that rocked Crystal and me: unexpectedly and without warning, we'd received a series of Grammy nominees -- best album and best song (The Naked Truth), best duo, best country song, and best country album. We were blown away with the honors of even being nominated. Terry and the execs at Sony were ecstatic. Tina Devoe had called me several times, and between lewd suggestions about what she wanted to do to me and Crystal the next time we were together, she congratulated the two of us on our accomplishments. We blocked out the second Sunday in February to attend the awards.

While at the Lees home over the holidays, Crystal's mother, Kim, got all touchy-feely with me as she had the prior year just before we headed off to the Caribbean for a winter holiday -- only this time more so. Crystal, Ellen, Nadia, and Claire teased me about it when she wasn't around. Crystal's dad could have cared less; he was more interested in Nadia who made it a point to wear skimpy and revealing clothing when she sat and had long discussions with him about life in Russia. I know she flashed her naked pussy at him more than once. One morning I watched him watching her leaning over and pouring him a second cup of coffee. I knew that he had an unobstructed view of her pert full breasts and nipples from the way her scoop neck shirt dipped away from her body. Don caught me looking at him, and gave me a huge smile of delight. Nadia just leaned in and kissed the older man, even adding a little tongue.

The girls finally put me up to cornering Kim some day after she'd copped a feel of my tight buns or done some other overt act revealing her lust for my body. Ellen told me, "Lay one of your 'knock your socks off' kisses on her complete with tongue and roving hands. You'll be the height of the decade for her, just the way Nadia is becoming for Dad." They all chuckled.

The occasion to arouse Kim arose the day after Christmas, and naturally it was in the kitchen as I got a piece of leftover apple pie as an afternoon snack. Pretending that the space behind me left little room to maneuver, Kim pressed behind me not just with her hands on my ass, but also as she dragged her pelvis and mons along my butt. Crystal had just started to come into the kitchen behind me; she saw the maneuver; thus, out of the corner of my eye I saw her gesturing for me to 'do' her mother as the girls had put it.

I swung around, grabbed Kim, and pulled her to me. I spoke in my macho tone with a line from my movie, "You want a piece of me, then don't be afraid to ask." I leaned in and planted a lip searing kiss on her lips, and after struggling for one second she kissed back. Kim's arms came up and around my neck, and her body moulded into mine. I took that as an invitation to go further, so I drove my tongue into her mouth as I brought my right hand up and started to fondle Kim's left breast through the thin material of her dress. I could feel her nipple harden to my touch. Kim moaned into our kiss.

I've watched cold butter melt and turn to liquid in a microwave oven. I thought of this analogy as Kim melted into my arms and pushed her chest into my hand. She initiated the next few kisses as she ground her pelvis into mine. Kim had as much passion and instantaneous sexual readiness as her daughters. If I'd wanted, I could have hoisted her up on the counter, stripped her clothing away, and taken right there in the kitchen with her husband only a few feet away.

Eventually, we broke apart; we were both panting. Kim looked longingly at me. She said, "If it wouldn't complicate so many things, I'd ... well, you know what I'd do." She ran her hand down my cheek, fanned her face with her left hand, turned away, and went back to work. I watched the blush rise on the back of her neck as I walked past her and pinched her tush; she jumped and gave a nervous laugh.

Over Kim's shoulder, Crystal and now Ellen stood in the shadows of the small hallway leading into the rest of the house. Both had big grins on their face and were suppressing giggles. They each flashed me 'OK' signs.

After that, Kim behaved more normally with me. The not-to-subtle touches didn't stop, and every now and then I'd catch her staring at me with a glassy look on her face as some fantasy rolled around in her head. At Crystal's suggestion, when we left to return to Nashville, I gave Kim an extra and very attentive kiss goodbye. I watched Nadia doing the same with Don -- even grinding her pussy against one of his legs much to his delight. We speculated on our drive across the state how many minutes after we left before the two of them were in bed making love to one another with wild fantasies in their heads.

* * * * *

In mid-January, Crystal and I did a 'Save the Earth' concert and weekend telethon for a bunch of environmental organizations that had banded together for the fund raiser, including the Sierra Club, The Conservation Fund, EcoTrust, The Nature Conservancy, Audobon Society, and the National Wildlife Federation. With the help of two-dozen other 'big names,' we raised over $300 million over one weekend to support these causes. We wanted to see whether we could do something to slow the destruction of the earth's ecosystems. Crystal and I each contributed two million dollars.

Crystal and I spent the rest of January learning and recording some new songs, about twenty-seven or so would go into a double-CD album special set that Sony wanted to release after the Grammys. I told Terry that the Sony execs were overly optimistic about our chances for a Grammy win.

I finished humbled and astounded by the Grammys.

Crystal and I flew to the west coast with Terry for the Grammy weekend in early February. Crystal spent all day Sunday getting dressed and putting on makeup, part of it with people who came in to assist her in our hotel suite. Terry made us each rehearse short 'thank you' acceptance speeches in case we won an award; he was certain we'd get at least one because we'd been nominated in five categories. He also suggested we think about what we'd say if we got to the podium twice.

Terry and I donned our tuxedos. I wore my fancy black western boots with the formal attire. The tuxedo jacket had a western cut to it in keeping with the style. Crystal wore a new Vera Wang dress that probably cost $10,000, plus consignment jewelry worth over $50,000 in diamonds and platinum. A hairdresser came to our suite and did Crystal's hair for a couple of hours. She looked spectacular when she appeared to allow us to escort her to our limousine.

We had a scheduled arrival time at the end of the Grammy Red Carpet. Our limo checked in at a holding area, and we were briefly held and staged in line with other equally impressive limousines so we arrived in the correct order.

We exited the limousine to the cheers of several bleachers of fans, TV cameras, and the flashes of hundreds of paparazzi cameras. The Red Carpet led us from interview team to interview team for the various entertainment reporting shows includingAccess Hollywood, Entertainment Today (ET), and a special CBS Team covering the Grammys. We paused and fielded mundane questions from each of the reporters, smiled really pretty, and then were ushered into our assigned seats. In anticipation of our winning an award, we had aisle seats.

The show started, and an array of stars performed, announced the nominees, and then read off the lucky recipient of each Grammy award. There were seventy-eight of them; however, for this big show only the more entertaining and 'important' twenty-four awards would be handed out and televised that night.

Carrie Underwood read the nominees for Best Album. I heard our names andThe Naked Truth named along with four others, and then she ripped the envelope open: "And, the winner is ... Crystal Lee and Jim Mellon forThe Naked Truth." The audience rose in thunderous applause as three television cameras converged on us. Later, when I watched the video I realized my jaw had dropped open upon hearing our names as the winners -- I looked like the school dunce. Crystal's eyes got as big as saucers. We remained seated in our disbelief, until Eric Clapton and Pink who were sitting behind us, nudged us to rise and go up on stage for our award.

Crystal and I each did our brief acceptance speeches thanking Billy and the band, Terry our agent, and Tine Devoe and the other executives at Sony Entertainment for their support and help. Crystal got to thank her parents for their patience throughout her singing career.

A few minutes later to our equal surprise, we were back on stage again to accept the award for Best Single, and then a few minutes later Tim McGraw gave us the Best Country Album award, and then Natalie Cole gave us the Best Duo award, and then we got a fifth award for Best Country Song. We swept the fields we'd been nominated in. We ran out of acceptance speeches, and started to name all the others that had helped us including Crystal's Mom and Dad by name, Claire, Ellen, Nadia, Billy, Dan, each member of the band, and on and on. Sooner or later, we had the privilege of mentioning everyone.

After the event ended and the various parties started; we were the talk of the town. Everyone wanted us at their tent, and Terry guided us through dozens of additional interviews with all sorts of paparazzi and media shows. I think an army of photographers took something like ten thousand photographs of the two of us.

After some of the media had been satisfied, we started to enjoy the festivities. Between parties at the Staples Center, Crystal and I ran into Terry and Tina Devoe from Sony. Terry handed me a vibrating egg and the remote control for it. "Have Crystal put this in her pussy. Tina's already is wearing one." I looked skeptical, but he said, "Come on, try it; it'll be fun for all concerned. It'll get us all primed up for the party after the party at Tina's home." I thought I knew what that meant.

I interrupted Crystal who was talking to Melissa Lambert, "Darling, I need you to do a little something for me -- and for Terry and Tina, too." She looked at me kind of funny as I pushed just the egg into her hand. "Go and put that inside you." I didn't have to explain further.

Melissa caught a glimpse of the silver egg; "Oh, those are so much fun. I'm going to follow you around to see the looks on your face when Jim turns that on." She gave me an alluring smile and a wink.

Crystal excused herself and disappeared into one of the ladies rooms. She reappeared two minutes later with an expectant look on her face. I'd been chatting with Melissa about how to best use the egg.

I escorted the three of them into the tent sponsored by the magazineUS. Just inside the door a couple of photographers asked Crystal if she and Melissa would pose for them in front of a huge blow up of the last cover of their magazine.

The two gorgeous women stepped up onto the riser, turned and allowed one of the photographers to pose them: "Turn slightly, right leg forward, hands on hips, ... that's it." Just as she achieved the optimal pose, I reached into my jacket pocket and thumbed the remote.

Crystal jerked upward with a goofy smile on her lips. She shot Melissa and me a smile that could only mean some kind of sexual experience had started for her. She struggled to regain her composure, but I again fingered the remote control to turn up the intensity a notch.

Crystal's mouth opened in a perfect little 'O' just as the cameras clicked off several shots. Even from ten feet away where I stood, I could see her skin start to flush.

I turned off the device, just as she and Melissa rejoined me. "If you keep that up, I'm going to throw you onto that table and mount you. That'll give the photographers something to think about."

Melissa laughed and shared a short story, "Blake made me wear a butterfly during a concert we did together -- that's sort of like the egg, only it sits right on top of your clit. Sometimes he'd leave the thing on during an entire song. I practically raped him on the stage. Instead, at intermission, I pulled him into a rehearsal room and we went at it while various people kept opening the door, seeing what we were doing, and then rapidly exiting. The funny thing is damned if for our second set onstage if he didn't give that little remote to our band leader. I needn't tell you who I jumped after we ended." She thought for a minute and said, "You know, if Jim ever wants to get jumped, you might have him hang out around me. You too Crystal."

I turned on the device again, and Crystal pulled my head down and kissed me really passionately. She whispered in my ear, "Oh, you are going to get so lucky tonight. I think my juices are already running down my leg."

Terry and Tina saw us across the tent, and walked over to join us. Terry pushed another remote into my hand and said, "Let's switch." He had an evil grin on his face. I gave him Crystal's remote; however, neither she nor Tina saw the switch.

A couple of other people joined our group. At one point they had me talking about my rescue of Jill Danes in Nicaragua the previous spring. I was gesturing with both hands showing how I'd used the sock full of rocks to devastate one of the kidnappers.

At that instant, Crystal's egg must have fired off deep inside her cunt. I could only imagine the ripples of pleasure that emanated from the device, through the walls of her pussy, and right into the sensation center of her G-spot. Crystal wobbled a little and moaned in pleasure. She looked at me puzzled wondering how I made the egg vibrate when my hands were busy gesturing.

The couple we were talking with looked at Crystal kind of funny. By then, she'd managed to regain at least some measure of composure; she struggled to speak, "Every time Jim tells that story, I just am so grateful that nothing bad happened to Jill or him. He loves danger, I guess ... maybe even flirting on the very edge of something."

When Terry turned off Crystal's egg, I could see her body visibly relax.

Two other couples joined us, both friends of Tina. One of the men was Chase Henderson, the man who'd brought Tina when they'd joined me and several others in a small orgy at Jill Dane's home about a year ago. We gave each other a conspiratorial grin.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers