Crystal Clear Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers

Tina went to give Chase a welcome hug and kiss. I hit Tina's pussy with a healthy blast of vibrations. Terry was greeting the woman Chase escorted, so couldn't have possibly used the remote for her egg. Tina looked at Terry in confusion, just as she fell into a passionate embrace and kiss with Chase, her voluptuous breasts smashed against his chest almost to the point of bursting out of the top of her dress. I turned off the device as the kiss ended.

Chase's date said, "Well, you two surely seemed to know each other well." She spoke with more than a touch of irritation and sarcasm in her voice. The message was clear, 'Stay away from my date.' I chuckled, as Tina tried to explain their 'close' but professional friendship.

It didn't take long for Crystal and Tina to figure out who had which remote control after that. As we went from party to party, tent to tent, Terry and I had a field day playing with the women. We traded remotes several more times.

After a particularly intense orgasm as she leaned against Terry, Tina finally announced, "OK. We're all leaving right now." She grabbed Crystal's hand and led us through the throng of people and wellwishers back to curbside. Apparently, she'd called for her limousine, because the long black Cadillac was waiting with the chauffeur holding the door open for us. As soon as we were seated, I called and released our limousine.

We weren't more than half a block from the Staples Center where the Grammys had been held, than Tina was on her knees in front of Terry fishing his cock from his pants. Crystal followed suit with me, but only after hiking up her dress to bare her unclad pussy for me to finger.

Our blowjobs only lasted long enough to create two mountable erections. Terry got there first, and Tina scrambled into his lap, pulled the vibrating egg from her vagina, and sank down onto Terry's cock. A minute later, Crystal's egg got tossed on the seat, and she mounted me, the expensive dress gathered around her waist so her breasts and pubic regions were openly visible to the three of us.

Both women came within a minute or two, their climaxes producing long and satisfying moans and groans. After that, the two alternated orgasms between them as the limo sped through the late evening traffic in LA.

At one point at Tina's suggestion, Crystal and she changed places, allowing me the pleasure of Tina's velvety warmth wrapped around my cock as I pistoned into her body and we made out. I doubted I would ever become inured to a change in partners; the variety always sparked my libido to a new height.

At Tina's waterfront condominium, the limousine pulled to a stop. The women scrambled to get their dresses back on, at least so vital parts were covered for the short walk into the building and onto the elevator up to Tina's penthouse. Terry and I struggled to tuck in our still erect cocks; we had each chosen to hold off our orgasms for the more relaxed surroundings of Tina's bed.

The chauffeur opened the door to find both women half-nude. Neither woman seemed at all upset with the intrusion. Tina told him, "Thank you, we'll be just a second more." She jerked a drape of chiffon over her tits, pulling part of the sash over her shoulders to hold it in place. As she had done that, Crystal had slipped her arms back through the gauzy straps of her dress, pulled the nearly invisible bra up over her breasts. Both women looked at each other and nodded at their mutual acceptability to exit the car.

Only then, did I notice that the chauffeur had an unobstructed view through the partition glass of the four of us.

Tina counted on the late hour and threw propriety to the wind once she got in the elevator. Before the sixty-second ride up to her penthouse ended, she was nude except for her spike heels. "I want to fuck some more -- a lot more!" she announced as the doors opened. The four of us walked into her luxurious condo.

Crystal followed seconds later with her own nudity, and Terry and I weren't far behind. We buried our cocks in our dates seconds later, and soon were entertaining each other with the erotica of being in proximity to each other.

After we'd worked up some body heat, Tina pulled us to her balcony, an open affair with a view of the ocean and part of the city. Several large chaises dotted the large porch. Tina and I took one, and Crystal and Terry the other. The lights were off so we only had the ambient light from inside and the reflected light from outdoors around us, yet we could see the traffic and late pedestrians walking below us, particularly when I had Tina stand holding onto the balcony railing as I pummeled her cunt from behind.

Many orgasms later, Crystal and I left Terry and Tina fucking madly away in her large bed, dressed, and took the elevator downstairs to the limousine that had patiently waited for several hours. The chauffeur didn't blink or smirk or anything as he held the door for us. Fifteen minutes later, we were back in our suite at the Oceana Beach Club Hotel -- the same place that Ellen, Claire, and I had lived for weeks during the start of my first movie. A few minutes after that we were asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,986 Followers