Crystal Clear Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Terry sidled up to me at one point and whispered; "Where's she going to sleep? Sofa?"

I shrugged.

It didn't take long for the same question to pass through PJ's mind either.

She looked around the three-room suite: a living room, and two bedrooms with adjoining baths that were each larger than the apartment I'd lived in with Karen. Two king-size beds sat in one bedroom; and one king sat in the other. The arrangement worked for the six of us that stayed there because we were cross-intimate with each other.

PJ asked, "Who's living here now – I mean the arrangements?"

I detailed, "Crystal, her sister Ellen, Claire – our friend, Terry, Dan – our publicist, and me, although I think Cindy's going to sleep over frequently too now that she's out here in LA with us." Cindy nodded agreement.

PJ sort of sputtered, "It's a little cozy isn't it? I can sleep on the sofa."

Before I could warn off Terry, he blurted out, "Oh, we switch around sometimes – actually quite often."

PJ's mouth quivered before dropping open. All that came out was a whispered, "Oh."

People started to go about their business in the suite, and I thought I'd better have a short conversation with PJ about what Terry meant about our sleeping arrangements.

PJ accepted my invitation for a glass of wine. I poured one for her, and suggested we go out onto the small balcony overlooking the Pacific. I gestured for her to sit.

"PJ, we are a unique and loving group of people. We have very open relationships with each other. Do you know what polyamory is? Well, we're it."

She slowly said, "Poly means many, and amory has something to do with love, so the word means something like loving many. That must mean you love or make love with all the men and women in the group. I get it."

"I like the guys, but we are not gay or bisexual. The women are another story; I love each of them dearly and they love each other in many ways – all ways. We have open, nonexclusive relationships."

PJ counted, "So only those four women – Crystal, Ellen, Claire, and Cindy?"

I felt that I had to be honest with her, "Well, no. There are some others I care deeply about as well."

"You're quite a Lothario."

I defensively retorted, "I hope not. A Lothario is a man who behaves selfishly and irresponsibly in his sexual relationships with women. I feel that I do neither, and so don't deserve the term."

PJ smiled wantonly, "But you do make love with those women? Oh, my God, there are four of them!"

"Yes, and many others."

"Others? Wow! Who?" The two words came as a random challenge; I wasn't sure whether she was amazed, peeved, or what.

I thought for a minute whether to allow this line of questioning, but then slowly and thoughtfully responded, "Well, there's Jill Danes, Tina, Nadia, Brite, Tanya, Caroline, Margo, Summer – how could I forget, she's the mother of my child and pregnant with another, and Edie, to name a few."

PJ nearly choked on her wine,"A FEW! My God, you're a man slut." She laughed.

I said, "Now THAT is a term others have used to describe my behavior. The fact is that I love women – almost all women. For whatever reason, I find the opposite sex fascinating in every dimension of mind, body, and soul. I love the way the fairer sex thinks and reasons; I love the way they look, the care they exhibit about their appearance, and every curve and crevice of their bodies; and I love their caring for others and their deeper spirituality. Further, I don't think I'm alone in the world."

PJ sat back in her chair, "Do you love me?"

"Yes; of course. Why wouldn't I?" As I spoke, I noted that Crystal had come to the door to the balcony, and stood listening in on our conversation.

PJ thought for a moment and said cautiously, "So, you would bed me if you wanted?"

"No. I wouldn't bed you 'if I wanted', as you put it, only if we 'mutually' wanted to share something together – to share a loving and hopefully beautiful sexual experience ... to share experiences on multiple levels, because, at least for me, and I hope my partners, making love is not just about the sex. It's about a union and congruence of mind, body, and spirit between two like-minded souls."

PJ said, "That sounds too theoretical for me. No man can create that kind of feeling in a woman, and Lord knows I've tried for years."

I said, "Talk to my partners. Ask them whether it's theoretical. I'd like to know too."

PJ turned to Crystal. "Well, what's he like?"

Crystal said in a matter-of-fact tone, "He's being modest. When Jim makes love to you, your entire 'Being' tingles on every emotional and spiritual level ever known to mankind or that you've ever dreamed about. He has a way of melding with his partners in a unique way that inspires every positive emotion you can think of. Sure, it's lusty and physical in the best way possible, but then it transcends the physical in some way. Being with Jim is a union of your soul with his even when you both started as just two horny humans – it moves beyond that before your first orgasm, and he does deliver the orgasms – lots of them."

PJ studied Crystal to see whether she was serious. She decided she was, but said in doubting tone, "I'm going to talk to the others." She got up and went inside to the living room to see Cindy, Ellen, and Claire.

PJ came back ten minutes later and rejoined Crystal and me. Crystal sat next to me in a small porch chair; we were talking about our upcoming day or two of skiing in Colorado – that was the destination she wanted.

PJ walked over to my chair, bent at the waist, put both of her hands on the arms of my chair, and kissed me.

I could immediately tell that she wanted a sample of the wares, so I put as much of myself into the physical kiss as I could. When it became substantial and clear it would last more than a few seconds, I extended my tongue slightly and ran it along PJ's lips. After two circuits of her lips, I gently pushed into her mouth where she sucked on me. Next I knew, PJ's tongue came into my mouth where I could suck on it and orally play. It was then that what we were doing went beyond the physical into some other realm, at least for me; I positively felt a new and deep affinity for PJ, and I knew intuitively that she felt the same emotions. I had no doubt.

We parted slightly, but our tongues kept touching between us in the open air for a couple of more seconds. Another passionate kiss started, and PJ fell into my lap. We broke our kiss. She shook her head in disbelief; disbelief at her own actions and disbelief at the love, lust, and passion that erupted between the two of us in those few kisses.

Suddenly, PJ looked worried; she turned to Crystal, "Ellen, Cindy, and Claire said you wouldn't mind. I hope that's true."

Crystal reached over and stroked PJ's face in a tender way, "It's true. We are a loving, forgiving, and grateful group. Enjoy each other as much as you like, but don't be surprised if you end up with someone else joining you. We share too."

PJ's eyebrows rose. She slowly said, "Oh, I see – I think."

PJ turned to me, "Jim, I havenever heard a man described the way your lovers talk about you – even in fiction." She nodded at Crystal, "Each of you has your own vocabulary to describe your relationship and experiences with Jim, but they all boil down to the words like 'soulful and romantic,' 'spiritual,' 'wonderful,' 'rare,' 'supportive and empathetic,' 'and 'transformational.' The guy I broke up with a few weeks ago I would describe as a horny, depraved, alcoholic, beer gut, male chauvinist pig. What a difference, huh?"

PJ leaned into my chest and let me cradle her lithe body against mine. I made no overt attempt to do anything further with her. I thought how I'd only known her about twelve hours, yet I could feel the inner turmoil that she must be going through – remaining virtuous according to society's mores, or engaging me on some further physical or sexual level beyond the kisses we'd just shared.

The conversation got cut short when Terry came to the balcony door. "Hey guys, we're hungry and thirsty. We're going to the restaurant and bar; want to join us?" He didn't blink an eye that PJ was in my lap, and I'm sure PJ noticed that acceptance.

Crystal stood, and so did PJ. I followed suit, and our parade of people walked down the hallway to the elevator.

* * * * *

After a long cocktail hour and dinner, the nine of us went back to our luxury suite. Dan and Claire stopped behind everyone in the foyer, and made out for a little, their kisses and hugs almost signaling the others that playtime was at hand. We could hear some soft seductive invitations being extended and accepted between the pair. Without saying goodnights, the pair went into the larger bedroom with the two king-size beds in it.

Terry, Cindy, and Ellen followed behind the pair. I think the five wanted to leave me with Crystal and PJ to see where the evening would develop.

PJ looked a little worried, as she sat on the sofa. Crunch time was at hand for her. Crystal sat next to her, and the two whispered back and forth while I poured a jigger of Grand Marnier. I figured I'd apply my best and most comforting kisses to her. Crystal could see what I had in mind.

I moved beside PJ on the sofa, and turned her to me with one hand. I took a sip of the rich liqueur, and leaned in for a kiss. PJ responded automatically, tilting her head so our lips came together comfortably. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, an act we'd done a few hours earlier at her instigation.

When fully inserted, I jetted some of the liqueur from my mouth into PJ's. I could feel her melt into my arms as the liquid reached the corners of her mouth and surged into her soul.

We pulled apart, and she looked at me with a further invitation. I repeated the process with her, this time eliciting a long moan from her curvy body.

The next time, I shared the liqueur with Crystal as we both leaned in front of PJ's body. PJ got a close-up of the two of us French kissing and sharing. I watched as one of Crystal's hands pulled PJ's blouse from her waist and stroked across her midriff in a sexy way, her thumb stroking the underside of PJ's breasts through a frilly bra. The act was obvious and undeniably sexual.

I repeated the kissing process with PJ, accepting her longing look for another liquid kiss. PJ ignored that her blouse had been pulled from her belt, and that another female stroked her midsection. This time, my hand joined Crystal's in gently fawning over the pretty woman.

Crystal took the shot glass from me and sipped some of the liqueur. The next time, it was Crystal who leaned into PJ and kissed her lips, tenderly French kissing as her hand stroked PJ's body, and of course, she pushed the liquid fire into PJ's mouth just before their tongues danced together in the open air. Both women moaned in the pleasure and satisfaction of the moment.

After some more whispering between the pair, both women rose and walked to the smaller bedroom. I followed along.

Crystal and I sandwiched PJ between us, slowly removing each other's clothing. PJ whispered as though she was just reciting some facts that everyone needed to know before the evening was complete, "I've never been in a threesome – or with another woman ... but ... well ... I'm willing to try anything ... I guess. You two have made it so easy ... so comfortable for me. I know ... I think ... that I'm going to remember ... well, any of this, ... the rest of my life. I know I'll love it." She seemed to still be worried about what might happen.

Crystal leaned in and kissed away her concern as I ran my tongue around PJ's ear. PJ got the message to not worry about anything for here on out.

The women's nude bodies moved up the bed so their heads could be on the pillows. I got welcoming smiles from both of them. They held hands for a moment. I knelt at the foot of the bed, and lay down on my stomach, after gently nudging PJ's legs apart. I ran my tongue from her knees, up her muscular thighs, to just where her labial lips began. I repeated the action on her other leg, and then back and forth.

Each time I neared PJ's pussy, she began to push her body at me, trying to get my tongue in contact with her sex. I resisted, but not for long.

PJ's aroma was intoxicating. Her scent was sexual, pleasing to me, and clearly a musky almost floral scent inviting further action. I took a deep breath of her pleasure.

After sating myself on PJ's aroma, I used my tongue to lap from peritoneum to mons, pushing deep into her wet slit. I could feel my tongue slip into her vagina briefly, and then pass by the nub of her clit. I remembered the word 'umani,' a Japanese word meaning good taste or good flavor. This was PJ. Her taste matched the intoxicating appeal of her scent, and I could have feasted for hours on her flavor.

I focused on PJ's pussy, sucking and lapping at her sex concentrating on her pleasure and not my own, although I felt in heaven. As I worked in her nether region, I glanced up to see Crystal alternately sucking full force on PJ's breasts, bringing the nipples to a rigid state capable of cutting steel. PJ moaned and ground her hips into me as she turned her upper body to Crystal. She clearly gave herself over to us.

I reached beside me with one arm going under one of PJ's legs so I could stroke and fondle Crystal's wet pussy. Crystal didn't break lock, but did hesitate a moment as two of my digits penetrated her quim.

PJ's orgasm came after only five minutes of our coordinated assault. She tried to remain in control, but finally lost it. I felt her legs and body stiffen. One hand pushed my face hard into her soggy cunt, as my tongue danced in its work of pleasuring her body. Crystal and I both heard her nearly silent expletive, "Ooooooh, fuuuccckkkk," before her body arched, trembled, and went limp in Crystal's arms.

I moved up to kiss PJ. Crystal spooned behind her. We tightly sandwiched her between the two of us.

PJ finally said in a soft voice, "Oh, God, I don't ever want to leave this time and space. I have never felt so loved, so sexual, so horny, and so happy in my life." We each got a wan smile.

I kissed her again, running my tongue softly around her lips between kisses.

PJ giggled, "I can taste myself on your lips. I've never really known what I tasted like. It's not bad. Ex-boyfriend didn't believe in cunnilingus."

I smiled and allowed her tongue to seek out more of her emissions inside my mouth. As we kissed, I became aware of Crystal slithering down PJ's body until her mouth and tongue were delivering pleasure to PJ's cunt. Crystal could claim the next orgasm our new friend had.

We unwound from each other. I stood and pulled Crystal's body to the edge of the bed as she laughed at my antics. When I had her positioned, I went down on her cunt, with my tongue duplicating the pleasure I'd delivered to PJ.

I didn't make Crystal cum from cunnilingus. Instead, when her laughter turned to moans of pleasure, I repositioned, spread the lips of her beautiful vagina wide, and slowly inserted myself into her body in one long smooth stroke. When I'd bottomed out, the two of us kissed madly and passionately, with words of love shared between the two of us.

PJ sat upright beside us on the bed with eyes wide watching our lovemaking. When I stood before Crystal, pumping into her body with my shaft, I motioned for PJ to come closer so I could kiss her. PJ knee-walked across the bed into my open arms, her mouth trying to envelope my entire being into hers as we kissed.

PJ whispered to the two of us, "This is positively the hottest experience of my life. I thought I'd done so much sexually, but you've opened doors I never even knew existed except in porn movies. Every fiber in my body is alive. Oh, I love you guys so much."

Crystal pulled PJ down so she could kiss her as I continued fucking her. She said to PJ, "Suck my breasts, and I'll cum." PJ pounced onto Crystal's proud, round, full breasts, sucking each nipple until each nub stood high and erect.

Crystal loves vaginal orgasms, particularly if there is stimulation to her breasts. I also think her clitoris or G-spot must be in just the right place to rub against my cock as we fuck. I could feel her getting near, partly by how her body writhed beneath mine and against PJ's oral skills. Unlike some women who lie back and let a man do all the work, Crystal is an active participant. Even on her back, she oscillates her body back and forth doing half the stroking of cock in cunt.

Crystal peaked, is a long low wail. She grabbed PJ, pulled her head to hers, and ground their mouths together in one of the must passionate Sapphic kisses I'd ever seen. I knew her moves and what pleased her, so as the climax passed, I slowly stopped allowing her to savor the last strokes of our session. I could feel the pulsing of her vagina around my still rigid shaft.

I leaned down and kissed Crystal, occasionally turning my head to kiss PJ who had her lips nearby.

Crystal pushed me and whispered, "Do PJ. Make love to her."

I replied, "I don't know whether she wants that – it crosses a boundary we haven't talked about."

Quick as a flash, PJ spoke with great emphasis; "PJ wants you to make love to her very much – very very much." As she talked, she fell back onto the bed and spread her legs again, exposing her beautiful cunt to me. I reached beside me and stroked her slit with one hand.

PJ locked eyes with me; "Please," she whispered as she held her arms up to embrace me.

I slowly extracted myself from Crystal's vagina, but before I could properly relocate, PJ spun around and inhaled my cock. Her eyes closed, and her tongue went hyper-active, searching out every trace of Crystal's juices on my shaft.

PJ looked up eventually; "Oh, Crystal, you taste so good. I want to eat you later." She turned to me, "Now, Jim, come love me. Show me why you're special."

After penetration, PJ proved a more active participant than Crystal. Our bodies ground together. When she mounted me, she twisted, ground, rotated, and pumped her body trying to maximize the stimulation we both felt from our sex act. Crystal lay beside me idly stroking her clit and smiling at how energetic we were.

At one point I'd rolled PJ onto her back. I nodded to Crystal, and a moment later she lowered her pussy onto PJ's face. Even before contact was made, I could see PJ's tongue extended two or three inches from her body as she tried to get her first direct taste of her new friend. When contact finally occurred, both Crystal and PJ moaned in pleasure.

Crystal put her hands on my shoulders for balance. Her eyes stared into mine. She nodded and mouthed, "Oh, this girl is good, especially considering she told us she'd never been with a woman before. She can do me anytime." The two of us kissed as PJ's tongue and lips worked their magic in Crystal's nether region.

As PJ worked on Crystal's pussy, I kept up a steady rhythm of my oscillations into and out of her pussy. PJ exuded enough lubrication to flood our union with her rich, thick juices. Her sweet aroma filled the room. PJ's lower body met my every stroke with a move of her own, some voluntary and some reflexive.

Crystal had a light orgasm. I could tell because her eyes closed, and her hands tightened into each shoulder as her first spasm of pleasure hit. She opened her eyes in a squint, gave me a sheepish grin, and then rolled off to the side. I instantly leaned down to PJ's face and lapped at some of the Crystal's residual juices from PJ's face. I also increased the passionate kisses I shared with PJ. Now, that PJ could focus on her own body, she experienced an orgasm in only another minute, and another a couple of minutes later aided maybe by Crystal sucking on one of PJ's breasts.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers