Crystal Clear Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

I thought Crystal's enthusiasm for our sexual romp was a little over the top. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there just seemed to be more than her usual enthusiasm for making love.

Crystal's sweet little love box gushed still more girl juice as we fucked. I could feel her thick pussy lips reaching to grab the sides of my prick and pull it ever deeper into her. She wouldn't be satisfied until our bodies, minds, and spirits merged into a heavenly mass. Her body writhed all around me demonstrating her eagerness to feel and even intensify every aspect of our sex act.

We went slow and fast; we rolled around, changing position; we put on a show for the others that were now naked and fucking while they remained voyeurs in our bedroom – Dan with PJ, Sean with Nadia, and Terry with Ellen. Crystal came over and over again. I would hear a scream of joy, feel her cunt seize up and clench my cock, and her legs would pull me deeper within her. I held off my own orgasm so I could bring her more pleasure.

Crystal yelled to the others with that same enthusiasm in her voice, "More cock. I need more cock. Let me borrow you guys for a few minutes."

Dan and Terry broke away from their partners, and came to Crystal, kneeling by her head. Crystal grabbed their cocks – one dripping with her sister's juices, and the other full of PJ's slickness. Sean looked uncertain about what to do, until Crystal yelled at him, "Sean, over here right now. I want your cock too." She alternated sucking on them, but often looked at me to see whether I was getting off on her unusually lewd performance of lust. As out of character for Crystal as it seemed, I was.

Ellen and Nadia lay beside her and sucked on each of Crystal's breasts, bringing her nipples to such an erect state I feared they'd start oozing vital fluids from inside her. PJ focused on rubbing out Crystal's next orgasm by focusing on her clit, rapidly rubbing the area immediately above where my cock pistoned in and out of Crystal's body. Occasionally, PJ would grab my cock, lean in and suction off Crystal's juices before returning my shaft to the gaping opening of Crystal's cunt. Crystal kept pleading for 'More Cock!' More of everything.

Everything we did to Crystal brought her an orgasm – a climax that would make her eyes roll up into her head for a few seconds before the wave of pleasure passed by. She swore and talked dirty to each of us, urging us on with more and rougher sex. I lost count of the number of orgasms she seemed to have. I'd been in some really raunchy situations with Crystal, and I'd never seen her so sexed up or so orgasmic.

For a half-hour, Crystal organized Dan, Terry, Sean, and I into a four-man tag team. One of us would be in her ass, one in her pussy, and two of us by her mouth, and then after a few minutes we'd rotate our duties. Crystal seemed insatiable.

When the gang bang broke apart, I started to pound into Crystal's open cunt as PJ massaged her clit with her fingertips, PJ's hand becoming a blur. We could all watch as Crystal built to a higher and higher peak of intensity because of all the stimulation. I felt the white hot wetness of her cunt starting to vibrate against the veins and sinew in my shaft. My pace grew even faster until even I felt amazement that my hips could move so fast as our pelvises slapped together in a rapid staccato sound almost like an automatic weapon.

I briefly held my hand at Crystal's throat and then took it away, but she pulled my hand back. "Leave it there. Choke me. Make me gag on all this fabulous sex. Ooooh, no, I feel ..."

Crystal shrieked, "OH, MY GOD, I'M CUMING ... CUMING BIG ... BIG CUM ... OH, FUCK ... BIG FUCKING CUM ... RIGHT NOW!"

All the eye candy of the other bodies around us, the words, the sensations, our sweat, the aromas we'd made, the fluids smeared across our bodies brought us to this magnificent moment of shared orgasms. As Crystal came with an orgasm to end all orgasms, I started to blast huge buckets full of cum into her body, driving my cock deep within her as I felt each ejaculation race through my cock depositing a record amount of semen deep inside my girlfriend as they pleasured me in their exit. I lost count of the record number of surges that shot into her pink folds, I just knew that I ended trying to push my body into hers as hard as I could, as Crystal moaned a long wail of supreme pleasure. I doubt either of us had cum so hard in a long time, if ever. I knew I'd just had a peak experience with the woman I loved.

Almost simultaneous with our orgasms, Dan and Terry came, spraying white man sauce over Crystal's face and breasts. After that, Crystal grabbed Sean's cock, brought him to her mouth, and in thirty seconds jerked him off until he jettisoned a huge load of cum onto her tongue. He looked surprised and pleased.

Nadia immediately pulled Crystal's head in her direction, and Crystal snowballed the cum into Sean's girlfriend's mouth. Nadia passed it on to PJ, and PJ to Ellen. Sean looked on in disbelief.

We all sagged around the bed in exhaustion after trying to satisfy Crystal's primitive sexual urges. I wondered what had brought on the unusually wanton performance she'd exhibited.

I whispered to Crystal, "THAT was unusual. You OK?"

Crystal whispered back with a broad grin, "Oh, I am fucking fantastic. That was a huge pile of fun. I'm glad I took a little pill to help things along."

"Little pill?"

"Yeah. A friend gave me some ecstasy, and boy, does it work when I'm having sex. I'm going to do this again real soon."

I frowned. "Babe, I don't like your getting into that stuff. It can become real habit forming or didn't your 'friend' tell you that? Where are you getting this stuff from anyway? I don't like your doing pot or ecstasy. I thought we agreed to be drug-free." I put a lot more emphasis in my voice than I usually did, hoping that I could have some effect on Crystal's use of drugs.

"Oh, don't worry, This was just for fun – just this once. I've got it under control."

I worried.

* * * * *

I awoke with morning light streaming in the windows. Someone had my sausage in their mouth, and they were trying to suck my insides out through it. The sensations were spectacular and almost at the edge of too much pleasure. I'm sure my eyes popped open to the size of hub caps.

I looked down my body to see Ellen's brunette hair bobbing up and down on my shaft. As she bobbed, I noted the sexy sway of her breasts hung from her chest. The space beside me where Crystal had been in the bed was empty.

I spoke with a groggy tone to my voice, "I thought you might be Crystal. You're doing a great job. Don't stop."

Ellen pulled away for a second, "I can't believe you didn't wake up earlier. Nadia cleaned up Crystal this morning from the rest of last night's little orgy while you slept away right next to them; Crystal had a half dozen orgasms – the twisting, turning, moaning kind. She probably still had some ecstasy in her system. I think they're having breakfast now. I'm having my breakfast right now too." With that pronouncement, she dropped her head back on my shaft until her nose pushed against my pubes. I reached one arm out under her body until I could finger her soggy gash, no doubt also dripping with the fruits of the prior night, particularly Terry's work before he left well after midnight to head home.

I told her, "If you keep that up, you're going to get breakfast sooner instead of later." Ellen had developed consummate cock sucking skills that few in the Universe could duplicate. She pulled off again, and admonished me to just hurry and cum in her mouth.

I said, "Yesterday, I thought you wanted me to plunder your beautiful pussy."

Ellen stopped, smiled, and said, "Oh, good idea! I like the way you remember little things like that," and then adjusted her position until she could sink her warm pussy down over my erection. I held her hips, and maneuvered her to maximize both our pleasures, slowly picking up speed, as the two of us made love. Ellen dragged her large breasts across my chest, bringing her nipples to an erect state, and making me wish I could bring her pleasure like this around the clock. The kisses were mind blowing and transported both of us to another time and dimension cloaked in love for each other.

Ellen implored, "Don't hold off. I just want what you've got. I'm ready. Pleasure me with your juice. I'll cum when you do."

About two minutes later, I blasted a gallon of man cum into the clenching pussy who had been riding me cowgirl style. My orgasm was intense and spiritual; I totally lost touch with the world around me, feeling nothing but the ecstatic peaks of pleasure rip through my brain. Ellen must have had an exceptional climax as well, judging by the seismic events rippling back and forth along her vaginal fault line as she tried to drag my cock deeper into her.

My spasms and Ellen's writhing gradually came to a slow end about two minutes after our peaks hit. Ellen and I made out for a few minutes with me still comfortably embedded in her overstuffed pussy.

I knew our lovemaking session had been drug free. Ellen didn't do that kind of stuff and had sworn that fact to me the night before. The loving end to our union briefly made me think back to the torrid screaming orgy Crystal had led us through the night before with me, three other men, and three women attending to her oversexed body. Not that I minded the action, but I didn't like her suddenly hyping her responses with ecstasy or any other drug. I'd reinforce what I told her the night before about not using that stuff.

Ellen broke my thought and whispered to me with her head on my chest, "You amaze me every day – and night, and morning we're together. I hope you know how much I love you."

I pulled Ellen to me for a more tender and loving kiss. She cuddled into me, her naked breasts resting on my chest, her tuft of pubic hair tickling my groin. The nymphomaniac sexpot sister of my nymphomaniac girlfriend pulled away so she could look me in the eyes. All I saw was pure, unadulterated love. She made me feel so warm and wonderful.

Ellen whispered, "I love you more than anything in the world. This is the only place I ever want to be. I am totally yours. You can do with me as you please. I love you. I love you. I love you. More than that, I know you love the others too – Crystal, Mom, Nadia, PJ, and so on, and I love you more because you love them."

After loving a few more minutes, Ellen and I moved into the large shower room off our bedroom, washed up, dried off, and then dressed in a minimal amount of clothing: me in nylon running shorts, and Ellen in one of my concert t-shirts with no panties. I pulled her to me for one last kiss, and then we walked to the kitchen.

When I appeared in the kitchen, Crystal rose and melted into my arms with several kisses. "My stud. You were positively, absolutely, without doubt, the best fuck of my life last night. My God, I love you so much." We necked a little before I patted her naked tush, and we sat.

Ellen grinned, and moved around to the other side of the eating counter to an open place setting.

I chuckled to Crystal; "Let me remind you, that you had not only me, but also Terry, Sean, and Dan helping you get off, plus all the other women who also aided and abetted. Seven on one! I should hope it was the best fuck of your life. All that, plus, against all my sensibilities, you used a performance enhancing drug, something I hope you never do that again."

Crystal sat back down and gestured to the open seat beside her. "Oh, I know all the others helped, but you were doing the really serious fucking of my little twat most of the time." She turned in her chair and spread her legs so I could see her damp cunt, reached under her t-shirt, and patted her naked pussy. I could feel a new erection rising like the Phoenix from the ashes that Ellen had just left behind. I reached over and pulled Crystal's t-shirt down over her nether region; my stomach was growling, and I had to feed the beast before any sex play.

I did note that Crystal didn't acknowledge the last part of my statement, the admonition to lay off the drugs.

Crystal and Nadia had fixed French toast that they served up to everyone in the house.

I asked, "Any calls or messages?"

Nadia responded, "None yet. The answering machine had some calls from the media I'm sure you'll duck. Margo hasn't called yet, but I assume you'll hear later on about what's happening in London."

A half hour later, the phone rang. Nadia sprung up from the table and grabbed the phone. After answering, she thrust the wireless house phone into my hands. "Margo," she announced.

Margo said, "It's just after lunch over here, and I'm assuming by now you've already finished your morning nookie. I just had to tell you what was happening here. The nuclear fallout from that bomb they gave you about your sexting is just starting."

"Tell me."

"Well, guess what? TheNews of the Globe tabloid is owned by your billionaire friend Joseph Mansard. I am told that first thing this morning after an all night flight, he walked into the paper's Fleet Street offices and fired eight people, including the Managing Director and the Editor in Chief of the paper, and anyone else he learned had a hand in printing the sexting article. He vowed to each of them that they'd never work in the media industry again. Later, he figured out that a few more should also be on the outs – so more pink slips."

"Go on."

"I talked to David Balfour a little while ago. The civil suits have been filed officially now, and initial court dates set however; they're a month or two out in time. The injunctions restricting further reporting on the issue or release of any photographs by any media have been issued to several of the papers. If they violate, personal criminal charges result."

"The bigger news, however, is that David got Scotland Yard involved. They've arrested six of the people, including some of the men Mansard pink slipped. Mansard cancelled contracts with five others that served as private investigators and consultants to the paper, and some of them were arrested. Apparently, this isn't the first time this crew has done this – hacked into someone's cell phone. Here's the language from the law books: 'Intercepting communications without lawful authority or conspiracy to do so are Class A felonies ...' This means some really long jail time might be served in not the nicest of establishments. Now, get this, Mansard apparently is pressuring Scotland Yard and the prosecutors to go for the maximum sentences so that this whole series of events serves as an object lesson to everyone in the media industry."

I gasped, "Wow!" I resolved to thank Joe in some way. I asked, "What about the actual pictures?"

Margo said, "Mansard demanded to know which computers they resided on. He had each of the devices confiscated for the law, and guaranteed to those around that they would never see the light of day. The police are on notice by Mansard that if they leak any of them, he will ensure there will be severe jail time for the culprits. That said, two of the pictures, but without faces have been posted on the Internet. We have a little 'mis-information' effort underway right now to discredit those."

"Huh? How's that work. Tell me more."

Margo went on, "Well, the photos were cropped from a couple that apparently did show your faces; I only know this from David who had talked to Joe Mansard. What got posted could be anyone, well anyone with the right equipment. So, we are reposting those anonymous photos with various other names of famous or notorious people attached to them. So, the pictures will point to at least a couple of dozen other movie starts or famous people besides you. We even have a couple going up as having come from a website called'Famous Fakes' – in other words, the photo is the work by someone with computer graphics skills in Photoshop. They'll be totally discredited by tomorrow."

"What posture should I be taking about the news articles and the photos?" I watched Dan's ears perk up at my question. He'd come to stand next to me to try to listen to both sides of the conversation.

Margo thought and speculated, "Not my skill area, but I'd probably try to ignore the whole thing as just some folly of the foreign press against an American country singer. If you use the right words, it'll further fog up the situation and it'll blow by. Tell them you sympathize with other celebrities who've been toasted in theGlobe and move to the next question."

"I'll talk to our publicist. Any word on the exposure of any others in our social circle?"

"Not yet. All is quiet, although the original article speculated about who might be in the photos on your cell phone, so that invites further speculation that it's Crystal, her sister, and others in your group, but it's all speculation."

"Were their phones hacked or just mine?"

"Can't answer that right now. I don't know. If they'd hacked others I would think it would have been reflected in that initial news article. I'll know more when Scotland Yard completes their investigation, and they study about a dozen computers. I have an insider there keeping me informed; he knows I'm working for you, so I doubt he'll mind sharing on the QT what he finds out."

"Margo, you are a gem. I miss you."

Margo said, "I miss you too, and so does our little friend Caroline. She's been spending weekends with me."

"Are you warping that young girl's mind?"

"No, more the other way around or at best fifty-fifty. She is one kinky young woman. Anyway, think of us when you go to bed tonight. She's coming over after her classes, and she's already texted me that she's horny and has some new toys to try."

"I'll eat my heart out thinking about the two of you. Take care."

I gave Crystal a wink as I hung up. We'd all heard enough of the conversation to know what had been going on.

* * * * *

A day later, Dan and Terry were more nervous than I was, and I'd again worked myself up into a frenzy of raw nerves. Dan had so many requests from the press for an interview about the allegations that he felt he had to do something.

I'd gone for a run, and did fifteen slow miles while I thought about the problem. When I got back home I had an idea.

Dan and Terry hadn't slept well, despite the prior evening's sexual play. We were all trying to figure out what Dan called 'Damage Control.'

After the three of us had breakfasts thanks to Nadia, she gave us the winning idea. Nadia looked at the three of us and our picked over breakfasts, "You're a mess, and you're making too much of this. A huge majority of the population have sent dirty pictures of themselves to someone they love – to tease them, to seduce them, to entice them, to proposition them – so what you and the rest of us did is no big deal. If it were, we wouldn't have done it. And, one person that is pretty liberal about this kind of stuff is Oprah. I've watched her show, and she's had all sorts of people on her show. She even had Penny Flame, a porn actress, on her show not too long ago, and they talked quite openly about the porn business – mostly bad stuff, but it surely was out in the open – drugs, fucking, kinks, and everything. Anyway, Oprah talked about sexting with someone a couple of weeks ago, and it was just laughs and like everyone's doing it."

Terry and Dan sat there with their mouths hanging open. I'd already grabbed my MacBook Air and started to search on the Internet to see what the statistics about sexting were. Why hadn't any of us thought of this?

About two minutes later, I announced, "Hey guys, listen to this. 'A recent study shows that sixty percent of college student received or sent sexual images and almost eighty percent sexually suggestive messages on their cell phones. Usually, the sext is to or from a relationship partner ... and the only legal issue seems to be doing anything with a minor."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers