Crystal Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers

"Then consider it me giving myself a break from cooking supper." she suggested, still looking overjoyed at the good news.

"Okay, if you're sure." he relented."

"I'm sure," she echoed "and you might want to put on something nicer than that t-shirt; we're not going to McDonalds."

Tyler's elation and relief lasted the rest of the afternoon. He called several friends, then his father at work, to give them the good news. By the time it was a little past four o'clock he decided to shower and change in preparation for going out to supper with his mother. He appreciated her doing that for him, but felt guilty that she was spending the money on him rather than himself.

It was close to six o'clock before Melissa arrived home. Tyler was sitting on the livingroom couch watching television, waiting for her.

"I'm sorry I'm late, honey, it was a madhouse at the store this afternoon." she called out from the kitchen.

As Melissa walked in to the livingroom Tyler got up from the couch to greet her. She stopped and stared in surprise at him. He was wearing a freshly ironed dress shirt, slacks and a pair of shoes that she had forgotten he even owned.

"Well, look at you." she marveled, giving him an approving smile as her eyes moved up and down.

"You said I should change," he reminded her "is this too much?"

"No, you look really handsome."

"I picked out a tie too," he said, reaching towards a necktie on the arm of the sofa "should I put that on too?"

"Of course," his mother advised "I'm going to have a quick shower, then change. I'll be down in a while."

The hot water from the shower cascading over Melissa's body helped to wash away the tension caused by a busy day of work. She stood under the spray as her muscles relaxed. Then as her thoughts wandered from work she thought of her son and how handsome he was. Running a soapy hand over her swelling nipple Melissa closed her eyes and pictured how he looked in his tight slacks. They showed off his tight ass and the slight bulge in front much better than the jeans he had on earlier at the store. Her clit throbbed and she ran her hand down her stomach towards it, pressing down with her fingertip then moving it up and down over her throbbing button. A soft moan echoed above the sound of the shower and she decided that she had better stop before Tyler heard her masturbating. There would be time for that later in bed. Besides, she had made reservations at a restaurant. She turned the water off, then went to get dressed.

"So, how do I look?" Melissa asked as she entered the livingroom.

Tyler got up from the couch and turned towards his mother. Immediately he felt his cock twitch and begin to stiffen. She was wearing a black knee-length cocktail dress with halter-style straps that left her shoulders and upper back bare and a V-neck that showed off her ample cleavage. In addition to that she wore black suede high-heeled shoes a pearl-drop necklace that hung down just above the curves of her breasts. Her hair was done up, pinned with barrettes decorated with pearls.

"So, how do I look?" Melissa repeated, sounding amused by her son's stunned silence.

Tyler feared it was a trick question. Of course his mother looked stunning and he wanted to tell her so, but did not want to appear as captivated and enticed as he was.

"You look great, mom." he said, his words coming out slow and deliberate as he looked her over.

"Thanks," she said, happy for the compliment "so do you. You should dress like this more often. You look very handsome."

Tyler blushed. "I put the tie on." he told her, sounding nervous.

Melissa strode over to her son, smiling as her eyes moved up and down. Tyler noticed her breasts shake beneath her dress and wished she wore a bra less often -- or never. She tugged at his tie, pulling it tighter around his neck, then straightened it.

"There... perfect." she concluded, her hands sliding down his arms.

Tyler could smell his mother's perfume as she stood less than a foot from him. It was musky and reminded him of sex. Her full lips had red lipstick on them, making them look even more inviting.

"Shall we go?" she asked.

"Ah.. yeah... sure." he mumbled, tearing his thoughts away from his mother's body.

As his mother drove to the restaurant Tyler stared straight ahead at the oncoming road. It was a cool, damp evening and they hurried across the street towards the entrance to the restaurant. Tyler noticed how his mother's breasts shook and bounced inside her dress as she dashed towards the restaurant. For a moment he wondered if they might pop out of the open neckline, then he noticed her holding her left arm over them, attempting to hold them in place.

Once they had been seated Tyler looked across the table at his mother, smiling up at him from her menu, her face glowing from the candlelight between them.

"I've never been here before, but it's nice." she commented, her head turning left and right.

"Yeah... it is." he agreed, peering over his menu at her.

The evening air had stiffened Melissa's nipples, making them stand out noticeably from her dress. Between them, the edges of her breasts appeared in the deep opening. Tyler noticed how their roundness gradually became a curved, sloped shape that reacted to her slightest movements without a bra holding them in place. He had seen his mother braless before, but never in something this revealing. He reminded himself that he must remain focused on her face as they spoke.

"I think I'll have the grilled chicken and a salad." Melissa said, pushing her menu to one side.

"Pork chops for me." her son replied.

"If the waiter shows up, will you order for me? I'll be right back." Melissa said, clutching her purse as she stood up.

"Sure."

Tyler observed his mother as she got up from the table, his eyes locked on her breasts shifting beneath her dress and the shape of her ass. Thankfully her attention was drawn elsewhere. Later, when she returned, Tyler's heart raced as his eyes moved into the opening of her dress once more. It fell away from her chest and he could see part of her left breast hanging down, swaying as she moved. When he tore his eyes away to meet hers she was staring at him, smiling.

"Did the waiter show up while I was gone?" she asked.

"No, not yet." Tyler told his mother.

During their meal Melissa was very talkative -- complaining about work and discussing Tyler's impending graduation from school and college in the fall. Tyler was glad to not have to put much effort into the conversation since his mind was preoccupied with lewd thoughts about her. He did, however, make sure that his attention was on her face as they spoke, not wanting to get caught leering into her dress again.

It was late by the time Tyler and his Melissa returned home. He was tired from having been filled with stress over school and assumed that his mother must be as well after having worked all day.

Tyler loosened his tie and sat down on the livingroom couch. Once Melissa had locked the door and turned the kitchen lights off she sat down next to her son, crossing her legs. Tyler looked down for a moment at his mother's thighs as her dress slid up them over her thighs. They were soft, firm, with a hint of muscle.

"You looked so handsome tonight, honey." she said, her eyes meeting his, then roaming to his lap.

"Thanks, so did you." he replied, feeling nervous.

"Handsome?" she questioned, giggling.

Tyler became flustered. "Well, no, not handsome... you know what I mean..."

"Sexy?" she asked with a chuckle.

Tyler winced. "I guess... I mean, if you weren't my mom I'd probably think that."

Melissa understood the cause of her son's uneasiness: she was. Whatsmore, she wanted to reassure him. She reached over and gave his hand a squeeze, smiling into his eyes.

"You can tell me if you think I look good, honey," she said, almost whispering "I get so few compliments these days that any are welcome."

Tyler laughed. "I find that hard to believe."

"What?"

"That you don't get any compliments." he explained.

"Well, it's true." she asserted.

"Maybe if more people saw you in that dress..." he suggested.

Melissa looked down at herself, appraising how she looked. Feeling shy as she noticed her cleavage and bare thighs. She tugged the hem down some, then returned her gaze towards her son beside her. "Does it really look okay on me? Not slutty?"

Once more Tyler laughed at his mother's choice of words. "No... it looks great, mom. Really."

"I almost didn't buy it," she informed him "when I tried it on I was scared I would have a hard time keeping the girls from popping out. Actually, one almost did when we were running to the restaurant. Sometimes I wish they were smaller." She turned her eyes from her son's, feeling shy and horny.

When Melissa looked back up at Tyler he had a sheepish grin on his face, but said nothing.

"Well, it's true!" she insisted.

It occurred to Tyler that the two glasses of wine that his mother drank with her meal had probably emboldened her, not that he minded. He squirmed on the sofa beside her, unsure of how to respond. He sighed.

"I guess." he conceded, mumbling.

"You guess? This -- coming from the guy who told me I was stacked." Melissa laughed and her breasts jiggled.

"It's just that I don't always know what's safe to say anymore, mom."

The smile faded from Melissa's face, replaced by a look of compunction. She felt responsible. "I know what you mean," she said, sounding sad "but I'll make a promise to you."

"What?" he asked, curious.

"From now on you can say anything to me, with impunity. Be perfectly honest. Don't walk on eggshells."

"I don't know about that..." he replied, dragging his words out.

"I mean it, honey. Please, trust me." she pleaded.

"Okay." he agreed with a nod and a smile.

Melissa stood up beside the couch and twisted left, then right, as her son looked up at her. He could not help but smile. She looked breath-taking. Her breasts filled out the front of the dress, and the curve of her firm hips and ass was evident in the clingy material. Tyler folded his hands on his lap, trying to hide his swelling cock.

"So, how did I look tonight?" Her eyes flickered with mischievous as she spoke.

"Hot!"

"Thanks, honey. I don't think anyone's ever said that about me before."

"Probably because they've never seen you in that dress before." he reasoned.

"I don't know if they will again," she added "it's not like I have many occasions to wear something like this."

"How about grocery shopping?" he suggested, feeling more relaxed and wanting to keep the mood jovial.

"Hmmm... could be a problem," she concluded "I wouldn't be able to bend over and pick up anything from the lower shelves without my boobs falling out." Melissa's dreamy eyes met her son's as she waited for him to glance down at her cleavage. When he did she felt herself getting wetter.

"You know what?" he interrupted.

"What?"

"When the waiter was taking your order I caught him checking you out." he told her.

"What? How?" she asked, shocked at the news.

"Well," he began "he was staring at your boobs."

"Wow," she hissed "I thought he seemed gay."

"Maybe you cured him." Tyler offered, chuckling.

Melissa straightened her back and pushed her chest out. Her dress tightened over them and more skin appeared in the V neckline. "Think these could cure that?" she asked, clearly amused, or maybe enjoying being brazen.

"Mom, is it okay that we're talking like this?" he asked, rather than responding to her comment.

Melissa relaxed and slumped back on the sofa. "I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away." Now she looked forlorn.

"No, that's not how I meant it," he blurted out, wanting to console her "I guess all I meant was are you going to regret it or get mad at me if I say something sometime that you don't think is, well, appropriate?"

"I told you that you could say anything -- be honest." she reminded him.

"I know, but..." he began, then his voice faded.

Melissa slid closer to her son, so close that her thigh was touching his. She held his hand.

"You're a young man now, honey," she began, pausing to draw in a breath "and although you're my son I know that you're not naive, or blind. I just think that in the long run it's healthier for us to be honest with each-other -- have things out in the open, rather than pretend they don't exist or let them cause tension between us. Don't you? I mean, if you don't, that's okay. But this is how I look at it."

Tyler did not have to reflect on his mother's statement. He nodded immediately, smiling. "Yes, I do too. I just wasn't sure that you looked at it that way too."

"Well, now you know."

Melissa was still clutching Tyler's hand. It was resting on her bare left thigh. He glanced down to their hands, concentrating on the feeling of his mother's smooth firm leg. Next his eyes moved over the creamy smooth skin of her right breast, partially visible in the opening of her dress.

"I felt so self-conscious in this dress tonight, but it made me feel sexy, so that was a bonus. Still, I was glad that I could sit down almost all of the time and not have to walk around. Besides, these shoes are killing my feet. I haven't worn heels in ages."

"Well, you do look great."

"Thanks."

Melissa leaned over and kissed her son on his cheek, still holding his hand. Her left breast grazed his arm and she loved the sensation of her hard nipple brushing against him. She wondered if he liked it as much. Her wet pussy was demanding attention and she worried that there would soon be a damp spot on the back of her dress.

"Time for bed." she told her son in a soft, sleepy voice.

"At least I can sleep in tomorrow for a change." Tyler remarked as he stood up.

Melissa reached her hand out from the couch towards her son. Tyler took hold of it with his right, enjoying how soft her skin was, and pulled her to her feet. She stumbled, unaccustomed to wearing heels, and fell against his chest. A moment later his hand, still clasping hers, was pressed to her right breast. The backs of his hand brushed over her bare skin, pushing the front of her dress aside over her breast. Her skin was soft and pliant as his knuckles pushed into her mound. Melissa's other hand was on his right shoulder, steadying herself. She looked down between them at Tyler's hand, still pressed to her. Her nipple tingled. Slowly she raised her head until her eyes met his. She had a flirtatious smile on her face.

"Well, at least someone copped a feel tonight. I guess I didn't wear this for nothing." she remarked, her voice soft and sexy as she tugged her dress together.

Tyler released his mother's hand and backed away, tearing his eyes away from her as his face flushed.

"No, don't leave me now," she blurted out, still grinning "I need to hold onto you while I take these damn shoes off. If I can't even stand up here I'll definitely never make it up the stairs."

Tyler stepped back towards his mother, feeling his cock twitch in his pants. She placed her left hand on his shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze as she bent down to pull off her left shoe. Tyler looked down and saw her right breast in the plunging neckline of her dress, swaying as she leaned over. It was firm, round -- much bigger than what he could hold in his hand he could tell. Melissa stood up, holding her shoe, and placed her hand on her son's other shoulder.

"Okay, just one more -- I know I can do this." she joked, slightly unsteady.

Once more Tyler's eyes gravitated into the opening of his mother's dress to her large breasts. They swayed back and forth as she leaned over. He caught a brief glimpse of her left nipple. It was thick and dark. He shifted his eyes to her's. She was looking up at him as she held her shoe in her hand.

"I bet right now you're getting a better view than our waiter did." Melissa teased before standing up, giving him a smug grin.

Tyler backed away from his mother, afraid of what else she was about to say. She dropped her shoes to the floor and moved closer, taking his hand in hers, pulling him to her. Their shoulders were touching.

"It's okay, honey. You already had a feel -- you may as well have a look at them to." Her voice was soft, reassuring and it excited Tyler, despite his nervousness. He turned to her and forced a smile. She winked at him.

"Come on..." she coaxed, tugging at his hand.

Melissa lead her son up the stairs without letting go of his hand. She paused at her bedroom door, then turned to face him.

"Thanks for a great night. I had a lot of fun." she said with an enigmatic smile.

"Good, so did I,' he croaked "thanks for the meal; it was great."

Melissa reached up to place a soft kiss on Tyler's cheek, then smiled at him for a moment before going in her room and closing the door behind her.

Chapter 5

When Tyler woke the next morning his thoughts immediately turned to his mother and their conversation and events of the night before. Then he worried that she might regret it all and things would once again me tense between them. Standing naked beside his bed he pulled on a clean pair of boxers and ambled towards the bathroom.

As Tyler passed his mother's bedroom he noticed that her door was open almost all the way. He approached it, knowing that she would have gone to work over an hour ago. Tyler immediately detected the musky smell that hung in the air. His cock began to stiffen as he filled his lungs with his mother's scent. He rubbed his swelling cock through his boxers, trying to imagine what she had done the night before as she lay in bed.

Melissa had not bothered to make her bed and Tyler ran his eyes over it, imagining her lying naked in it, knees bent, spread wide apart. Then on the floor he noticed a pair of black lace panties. His cock twitched. Picking them up he examined them, running his fingers over the crotch. It was damp. As he reached into his boxers to his throbbing shaft he brought his mother's panties up to his nose and inhaled deeply. The scent of her pussy was intoxicating. Tyler imagined running his tongue over it, pushing his cock in it, hearing her moan.

As Tyler pumped his cock in his hand inside his boxers he felt his mother's juice wet his nose and lips. His tongue darted out, flicking over her panties as he drew in her scent. Moments later he gasped as a stream of cum sprayed over the inside of his boxers. His hand went limp and the panties fell to the floor.

Once he had finished showering and got dressed Tyler went downstairs. It was the first day of summer vacation and already he was bored. He could not wait until time passed so he and his mother could go to Crystal Lake. Not only was he looking forward to the vacation, but to being alone with his mother for a week even more.

Chapter 6

The next two weeks did seem to pass surprisingly quickly for Tyler. He kept busy with friends and spending evenings with his mother. Their time together was pleasant, but uneventful. Despite his longing, there were no more instances of illicit, bawdy talk or behavior between them. Yet, despite that, Tyler genuinely enjoyed any time he got to spend with her.

The night before they were due to leave for Crystal Lake Tyler noticed that his mother was in an especially good mood. He surmised that it must be because of their vacation starting the next day, which was a Saturday.

Melissa had been packing a little each evening after work in preparation for their trip, as well as stopping for groceries that they would need. Tyler had more free time than his mother, and less to pack, so it was much easier for him to get ready to go.

That Saturday morning Melissa woke early, before Tyler. She quickly got dressed, then went to her son's room to wake him. She was eager to get on their way. It would take two hours to drive to Crystal Lake and she wanted to spend as much of the day there as possible.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,780 Followers