Crystal the French Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
One woman's descent into submission.
2k words
4.26
140.2k
22

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

You had been working at 'The Big House', as it was known locally, for several weeks now. So far you are fairly happy with almost everything about it. The house is several miles from the nearest town but you are 'living in'. Your room, high on the top floor, may be small but it is comfortable. The work is hardly difficult, especially as your employer has been away since you started. The best part is that the money is fantastic! You find it difficult to understand why you are being paid so much for doing so little. You suspect that part of the reason may be the uniform that you have to wear as part of the job. It is a parody of a 'French Maid's' outfit. It consists of a very short, very tight, black satin dress. It barely covers your lovely arse and flares out from waist with several layers of white petticoat. Your sexy long legs are sheathed in sheer white stockings with lacy tops. The clips of the suspender belt holding them are visible below the hem of your skirt. You walk is hampered by the 5 inch heels on the shiny black stilettos that you wear. The front of your uniform is very low cut. Your corset hoists your breast up and pushes them forward, as if presenting them on a plate. Any movement threatens to spill them out of their fragile restraint. The entire outfit is topped off with a tiny white lace cap and apron. When you were employed it was discretely explained that the uniform was a prerequisite. You remember now how much you needed (still need) the money and how you agreed with barely a second thought.

But now you are starting to wonder again because you have been informed that your employer has returned this day. Previous attempts to learn more about him have revealed only that the other staff are very loyal and tight-lipped. About the only think you have learned is that 'The Master' (as he likes to be known) is British and a little, in the words of the cook, 'eccentric'. You had wondered at the strange smile on her face as she had revealed this piece of information. Was it a smile of fond remembrance?

But now you have been ordered by the butler, Kareem, to attend to the master in his study. You totter into the room on your stilettos and introduce yourself. "Hello Sir. My name is Crystal and I've just started working here.'

A period of mutual examination ensues. You see a tall, well built man in a brocade robe, sitting in a large armchair. Blonde hair and the most piercing blue eyes. Perhaps 40 years old. I see a pretty girl in her early 20's with a lovely shapely bust and a dancer's body. 5' 6" with long dark brown hair, up in a ponytail. Lovely dark brown eyes gazing demurely up at me. You blush as I continue to stare at you. Then with a wave I instruct you to begin tidying. You jump to your task with alacrity. But every time you bend you are aware that I am staring at your lovely arse. The tiny white g-string, that is part of the uniform has already ridden up between your arse cheeks. Now as you move about you can feel the gusset of your knickers working its way between your pussy lips. You know that I am enjoying the obscene sight that you are presenting. Your cunt lips are bulging out around the thin strip of material. The knowledge that I am staring at your cunt gives you a secret thrill and your pussy starts to tingle and become wet.

I order you to come to me and you hurry over to stand near me. I am sitting in an armchair in my robe and look up at you as wait for my orders. "Are you enjoying your work here Crystal?" I ask.

"Yes Sir" you reply in a quite voice.

"I am pleased to hear that." I say. "I pay my staff exceptionally well and I treat them exceptionally well because I expect an exceptional standard of service. Woe betides anyone who is not up to that standard. The punishments can be severe. Do you understand me?" Even though you are not sure that you do, you nod. "Then go and fix me a scotch. You will find what you need on the sideboard. You hurry to do as you have been bid. You pour the (no doubt expensive) Scotch from the heavy crystal decanter into the matching glass. Adding a few cubes of ice you turn to carry it to me. As you near me the heel of your shoe catches in the deep carpet and the contents of the glass are deposited all over the front of my robe.

Instantly I am on my feet, enraged. You watch horrified for a moment until I bring my emotions under control. Drawing a deep breath I say. "This is most unfortunate Crystal. Especially as I just got through warning you. Now you will have to discover, first hand, (if you will excuse the pun) about the punishment I mentioned."

Hand over your mouth you stand, trembling. "What do you mean Sir? Will you dock my pay? I think the drink will sponge out quite easily."

Shaking my head I explain. "Your punishment will be 'corporal' Crystal. That is to say, physical."

Your mind is a blank for a moment as the words start to sink in. "Nnnooo Sir! You can't mean that." You begin to stutter.

"I certainly do!" I announce. "Come here and lay across my knee. You will be spanked as punishment. If I have no more trouble from you the matter will rest there." Part of you wants to laugh at the ludicrousness of this suggestion. Instead you can only shake your head. I sit back in my chair, staring straight into your eyes. "Obey now Crystal or leave this house immediately, without a reference. Can you afford to do without the money girl?" I add slyly. This reminder concentrates your thoughts. You know that you need the money, desperately. Besides, how bad can a paddling be? Your employer certainly seems to be more than 'eccentric'. But you decide to put up with his foibles as long as you continue to collect your fat pay-check. Your mind made up you slowly walk forward, still shaking, and lie across my knee.

After a long, agonising pause you feel your short skirt and petticoats being lifted at the back. You flush with shame as you realise what a pornographic sight must be revealed to my eyes. Your arse will look totally naked in your thong panties. Virtually the only covering is the elastic of the garter belt that holds up your stockings. Then you realise that this is hardly a problem when compared to the fact that you are about to be spanked by your boss, a man you met only minutes before.

Distracted by these thoughts you are totally unprepared for the first blow. The pain and the 'THWACK' of flesh on flesh arrive at the same time. You yelp with pain and tears spring into your eyes. You desperately move your hands round to shield your arse from further blows. A bad mistake! You hear me bellow, "Hands down Crystal! Take your punishment without demure or it will get worse. No noise either or it will get much worse." Reluctantly you move your hands and wait for the next smack.

Once you have submitted I set to work with great relish. I start to cover your pretty backside with a lovely pattern of pink hand-prints. As this goes on a remarkable transformation occurs. The first slaps really hurt and you have to literally bite your tongue so as not to cry out. But after three of four wallops your arse becomes warm and the sensations change. As this glowing warmth seems to increase in temperature you start to feel the heat rise in other areas. You are amazed to realise that the feelings of pain have changed to pleasure and that your clitoris has started to buzz, your pussy juicing up. Now you are biting your tongue to prevent moans rather than cries. You don't want me to realise that you have begun to enjoy yourself. But your body is betraying you. You start to wriggle around on my lap, trying to rub your increasingly wet pussy on the erection that you can feel growing beneath you.

Suddenly the spanking stops and you hear yourself moan with frustration. Then you feel my fingers probe between your buttocks. The wet material of your panties is fished out from between your slick, puffy, pussy lips. The sight revealed to my eyes is incredibly horny and you feel my cock harden further under you. Your cunt is slick with your juices. Your labia have swollen and opened to reveal the depths of your slit. You hear my sharp intake of breath as I see the evidence of your arousal. "What a filthy whore you are Crystal." I say. "You love having your arse tanned don't you?"

Your silence brings another swift slap and a hurried response from you. "Yes Sir! I enjoyed you spanking me." Pleased with your answer I jam deep two fingers deep into your cunt. They slide into you, up to the second knuckle, without resistance. This unexpected intrusion comes as a pleasant surprise. You thrust your hips back to force my fingers deeper inside you.

Your reaction makes me laugh and say. "I think you are going to enjoy working here girl." With that I take my fingers from your cunt and push them in front of your face. Knowing what is expected you greedily suck them clean, tasting your own sweet cunt juices and enjoying the feeling of being so slutty.

"But you have disobeyed me Crystal. I told you no noise and I seem to distinctly remember you moaning just recently. Stand up and touch your toes." I order. You hurry to comply. As you bend your skirt lifts up exposing your arse and pussy completely. As you bend and clasp your ankles you can see me between your wide spread legs as I take a long, thin bamboo cane from a cupboard. You shiver with anticipation as I approach and then scream with a mixture of pleasure and pain as the switch lashes your buttocks. Several strokes later you are amazed to realise that you are close to coming. Your cunt is so wet that your juices are flowing from your fuck hole and running down your thighs. Once your arse is uniformly covered with lovely red stripes I change my stroke to underhand and bring the cane up to lash your wide open cunt. My aim is good and the tip catches your engorged clit, hard. Incredibly this triggers an instant and explosive orgasm that rips through your body. You see flashes of light behind your eyes and all your muscles spasm. Unable to stay on your feet you collapse to your knees.

As you start to pay attention to your surroundings once again you notice me standing in front of you. "I am very pleased Crystal. It seems that I have discovered a 'natural'. You obviously enjoy pain and humiliation. Now I am going to take you on a journey of discovery. You will discover pleasure like you have never imagined - if you co-operate. If you resist then you will learn more about pain than you could ever want. What is it going to be Crystal? Obey and experience unbelievable pleasure. Resist me and learn a new definition of agony. What will it be?"

You kneel at my feet and gaze up into my eyes. You realise that there is nothing you can do. You know that you must obey and that part of you wants to obey, to be made to do things that you have only dreamed about. Recognising the surrender revealed in your eyes I give you an evil smile and nod. "Very good Crystal, I can see you are ready to do as you are told. Now I want you to beg to suck my cock.."

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers