Crystal the French Maid Ch. 04

Story Info
Training begins.
2.1k words
4.3
107.9k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
366 Followers

You dangle from the straps, still stunned at what you have just witnessed. Tanya has just submitted to the most terrible humiliation without demure, even seemed to enjoy herself. Now the implication is that you will be expected to perform in the same way. As if to prove your fears right I move to the table and announce to those assembled, “Now let’s see who will have the pleasure of breaking-in Crystal. Same rules of course, except that her ass is reserved for me. Host’s prerogative I’m afraid.”

Amidst groans of disappointment I take and shuffle the cards and begin to deal. Horrified, you can only watch as the woman that I had identified as Stella claims the prize. She stands and walks towards you, an evil look on her face. She is dressed in extremely tight riding britches and shiny, knee high boots. A white silk blouse with ruffled front covers an obviously large bust. Her red velvet jacket is the only splash of colour worn by any of the guests. Stella starts to walk around you, minutely examining every part of your body. She leans close to whisper in your ear, “You are mine slut! You will do as you are told, when you are told. Your only response to my questions will be “Yes Mistress”, do you understand?”

Aghast, you are unable to answer. The woman turns to look at me. “She seems only half trained Hugh, may I train her further?”

I agree enthusiastically, “Carry on Stella, this should be instructive.” Looking directly at you I add, “You should be warned Crystal that Stella’s late husband left her many things. These include a large fortune, his electronics company, and a hatred of men as sexual partners. Her bizarre, sadistic sexual tastes are however, all her own work.” My words feel like lead weights, crushing your spirit even further.

The blonde woman walks to the cupboard behind you, out of your sight. She starts to open drawers and select items. Your terror, started by my ‘introduction’, is only increased by the fact that you can’t see what she is doing. Moving in front of you again she starts to address the other guests, as if giving a lecture. “I have prepared something special for tonight and am sure that you will enjoy what you are about to witness. You may find my ‘device’ useful with your own slaves. I call it ‘The Trainer’ and it works on the simple principles of ‘conditioning’. Dr Pavlov would be so proud of me. It rewards appropriate behaviour and punishes reluctance. I have found it cuts training time in half. But a

demonstration will save a thousand words.”

With that she turns and approaches where you hang, helpless. “The first part of the apparatus are some modified nipple clamps.” With that she reaches out and grabs one of your exposed breasts, causing you to squeal. Your reaction draws a scowl from the blonde woman and an instruction to the black butler. “Get the riding crop Kareem and if the bitch makes another sound, thrash her.” You cannot see behind you but you can hear the servant hurry to obey and tell yourself that you must not anger this woman further.

In the cold atmosphere of the cellar your nipples have already stiffened and you watch in horror as the woman slips a copper clamp over each nipple in turn. Looking into your eyes she turns the screws until she sees tears of pain squeeze from your eyes. Feeling the presence of Kareem behind you bite your tongue so as to give her no reason to order your punishment. You look down to see your tortured buds squeezing out of the clamps. You also notice the thin electric wires leading from the clamps to a small device, which looks a little like a “Walkman”. This is clipped over the waistband of your leather skirt. “The clamps are the punishment part of ‘The Trainer’, the next is the reward part.” With that she flourishes a huge and strange looking vibrator to the enthralled onlookers. It is about 10 inches long, curved, fat and strangely shaped. Turning back to you she once again locks eyes with you and places a hand on the inside of your thigh and starts to stroke it upwards, up towards your pussy.

Despite knowing it is useless you try to draw away from her touch. Again the flash of anger in her icy blue eyes. “Kareem, until ‘The Trainer’ is ready for use we must employ somewhat cruder methods. Give her three.” Stunned you feel your tiny leather skirt being lifted at the back. After a sadistic pause you feel the riding crop lash across your buttocks, causing you to jerk in your bonds. Just as the pain peaks the thin strip of plaited leather flails across your soft flesh again causing a flash of pain like an electric shock. The third stoke forces you to cry out again, despite your efforts to keep quiet. Stella stares at you with contempt. “Quiet bitch or I will gag you.” As the pain subsides you resolve once again to keep quiet and not give any excuses for further punishment. Satisfied for the time being the blonde woman informs you, “That is your first lesson fuck slut. Any hint of resistance will be punished, savagely!”

The woman begins to probe between your wide stretched thighs and continues to address the men watching over her shoulder. “This device has to be ‘inserted’ to be effective.” Her searching fingers slide between your pussy lips and discovers the reminder of your previous excitement.

Giving your clit a savage tweak she adds, “Happily this whore’s cunt is sloppy and wet and my ‘toy’ should go in nice and easily.” With that the tip of the plastic prick is positioned against the opening to your sex. Without pausing Stella starts to thrust the dildo into the depths of your slit.

As the tapering width penetrates your pussy you feel your cunt walls expand to accept the invading device. With a savage twist the last few inches are rammed home and it feels as if the point of the synthetic cock is piercing the mouth of your womb. After an adjustment the blonde sadist steps back and begins to address the watching men once again. “The dildo is much adapted. It is capable of expanding in width and length. In addition it has a vibrating attachment which is positioned over the clitoris. Many tiny rubber nodules will agitate the slut’s pleasure zones on command.”

At that point she flourishes an electronic device like a TV remote control to the assembled men. “This is the third and final part of ‘The Trainer’. It is a radio transmitter that activates the battery pack on the slave’s skirt. It will either administer an electric shock to her nipples or activate the vibrator. The only other control varies the ‘volume’ as it were. I can increase the voltage to the nipples, or the speed with which the vibrator fucks her. Let me demonstrate.”

Stella points the remote control at you and presses one of the buttons. You flinch in your chains as you fear an electric shock in your sensitive teats. Instead you feel the dildo in your pussy seemingly come alive inside you. You feel it thrust deeper into your womb and at the same time it begins to vibrate against your clit. After the initial shock you are amazed at how horny the sensations are and how wet your cunt quickly becomes. You open your eyes and notice the avid stares of myself, the other men and Stella as we study the effect that “The Trainer” is having on you.

Suddenly you are overwhelmed by a sense of humiliation at your situation. You picture yourself dangling defencelessly in front of a group of strangers with a vibrator up your cunt; and beginning to enjoy it??!! You promise yourself that you will not give us any satisfaction. You will not demonstrate any enjoyment or pleasure. “I will not surrender”, you think to yourself.

As if reading your mind, perhaps sensing your new resistance, Stella makes adjustments to the controls. Quickly you realise that she has turned up the “volume” and the speed of the device increases, fucking you harder and deeper as well as titillating your clitoris even more. All thoughts of resistance are swept way in waves of lust. With your eyes tightly shut you feel an orgasm start to build as the sensations overwhelm you. You can feel a flush of arousal spread across your face and breasts as the plastic prick continues its inexorable stimulation. Just as you are about to surrender yourself to a shuddering climax you feel a searing pain through your engorged, ultra-sensitive nipples. The bitch has sent an electric shock tearing through your swollen breasts. The feelings of pleasure are replaced by intense pain, wiping out any possibility of an orgasm.

As your eyes fly open you see the dominatrix press a button to end your pain, at least temporarily. She moves close to whisper in your ear. “That’s your second lesson Crystal. No orgasms without my permission. And you will really have to beg before I let a slut like you have any pleasure. Certainly not before you give me some.” With those words she gestures to Kareem, “Let her down and prepare her like a bitch for me.”

You feel the chain above your head loosen and as your feet are fully on the ground the terrible strain is released from your shoulders. Being able to lower your still cuffed hands is bliss, until the blood begins to circulate again and pain throbs through your fingers. The butler removes the handcuffs and orders you to get on all fours. Remembering the pain from the crop, wielded by this man, you hurry to obey. As you crouch on the cold floor the black servant attaches a chain dog leash to your collar, the sign of submission and humiliation that he had buckled to your neck earlier in your room. Thinking back that time seems like an aeon ago, almost another life-time. So much has changed in such a short time.

As you are being prepared you can see Stella readying herself. She calls over Tanya, her nipples and tongue no longer connected by the chains, to kneel at her feet and remove her boots. The silent, child like girl, sinks to her knees and tugs off the long leather boots. Almost as a casual afterthought Stella tells Tanya, “Lick my boots clean whilst I have fun with Crystal.” The girl retreats to a corner and sets to work with obvious pleasure, starting with the soles. Standing again briefly Stella slips off her tight jodhpurs, to reveal not only an absence of knickers, but also a thick, dark bush of pubic hair. She sits down once again in a deep armchair and beckons to Kareem. “Bring her.”

You feel yourself being tugged across the floor by the chain attached to your collar, like a dog being taken for a walk. You feel intense shame as we all watch you being humiliated in this fashion. As you are lead towards the woman she spreads her legs across the arms of the chair, revealing her pussy to you at close range. Kareem hands her your lead and she tugs your face closer to her cunt.

You have tried to keep your terror at bay by not thinking about what is going to happen to you. But now reality is bursting through your self imposed barriers. You suddenly guess what this hard faced lesbian is going to make you do and your heart quails. Your worst fears are realised when she orders, “Eat my cunt bitch, make me come or suffer worse than your tiny mind can imagine.”

You start to beg her not to make you. Too late you see the remote control in her hand and feel the now familiar pain course through your body, making you shudder. For a moment you still try to resist but you can feel the current zapping your breasts increase as Stella turns the control up. Quickly you collapse, sobbing at her feet, babbling almost incoherently that you will do as you are told, that you will eat her cunt, just please don’t hurt me any more. The pain suddenly cuts out. Just as suddenly the vibrator and dildo begin to move again. Your disobedience has been punished and now your abject surrender is being rewarded. You realise that you are being “programmed” to a life of submission and there is nothing that you can do about it. The programming may be crude but you know it is effective. You know this because you can already feel your arousal start to rise again at the sensations in your cunt. You lean forward and stick out your tongue, beginning to probe the wetness of Stella’s pussy.

Hubee
Hubee
366 Followers