Crystal's Adventure in the Mall

Story Info
She jumps her boyfriend at the mall.
2k words
4.23
44.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year I tell myself that I'm going to get to the stores a little earlier, and beat the last minute frenzy of Christmas shopping. I somehow seem to fail every year too. That year was no different.

We rolled into Highland Mall's parking lot in my boyfriend's black 80 something Daytona. I have to wonder if the car was ever cool, as I looked at its cracked interior. I wouldn't know, as I know nothing about cars. Chris, that was my boyfriend, seemed to think so though. Personally, I preferred my '73 Dodge Dart. It at least still had some ...umph.

I cringed when I heard the breaks squeal every time the slightest pressure is applied to them, which is a lot as we cruise around trying to find a parking spot. I know I sound a bit stuck up, I'm not really. I loved Chris and his fallen car. It was all part of him. He took care of it, the same as he took care of me, the best he could.

I sighed as we finally found a spot in the back of the lot and parked. He stomped his cigarette out as he took my hand and we joined the masses in the fight for last minute goodies.

I must interject here, that I really hate malls. This time though, with Chris leading me through the crowd and armed with my mother's credit card, I didn't mind so much.

We must have gone into every damn store the mall possessed as we shopped. I know that I was thoroughly exhausted with it all as we stepped into Dillard's. I was supposed to pick up an outfit to wear to my parent's anniversary party.

Chris, of course, picked out a black denim skirt and jacket that I'm sure wasn't what my mom had in mind. The skirt barely covered my ass, and the jacket was much too low cut. He seemed to love it, especially when he told me that I shouldn't wear any shirt under the jacket. I had to giggle when I modeled it for him and he swooped down on me with a kiss that left me panting. The disapproval of the dressing room clerk was a bit of a high. I felt rather naughty and the way Chris was looking at me made me wet.

He sent me back into the dressing room with a wink and a smack on the ass. It was no surprise, when I came back out that I decided to buy the black denim along with a much more appropriate dress for the party.

We wondered over to the men's department. I was determined to get him out of his torn jeans and into something nice, at least for the party. Normally I loved his jeans, with their tears near his ass; they always showed off a hint of cheek. I did however; want to avoid my mom's bitching, which would happen if he showed up to the party in them.

It didn't take him long to choose a new pair of jeans and a black button up shirt with a high collar. I waited impatiently as he went to change. Looking around, I noticed that the clerk here wasn't an older lady, like it had been for girl's department. Here was a guy around my age. He was cute, with short brown hair, and hazel eyes. He eyed me once, but I looked away. Chris could be a bit possessive, and as long as it didn't get out of hand, I thought it's was hot that he wanted me for himself.

Determined not to look at the cutie trying to catch my eye, I was looking around again when Chris called out to me.

"Hey, Crystal, come in here."

I looked at the clerk who nodded. "Can I leave these here?" I asked of our bags. He nodded again, I dropped them beside the counter and I slipped into the dressing rooms. The guys' weren't much, just little stalls with curtains. I saw Chris in the second stall on the left. He had the curtain pulled open. Man, did he look hot. I don't know if I'll be able to explain why.

The crisp shirt was a little tight around his chest, showing off that incredible six pack he had. His blonde hair licked the top of the high collar. The black made his eyes seem brighter, more intense. It was tucked into the jeans that were tight as well. I knew that if I wanted him to get them I would have to convince him. He hated pants that were that tight.

"Well?" he asked uncharacteristically unsure.

"It's fucking hot." I told him quietly.

He shot me a shy smile, turning in a circle. "You sure?" he asked, his smile turning into a smirk. There was the Chris I knew.

"Let's see the back again." I told him with a smirk of my own. He turned around and stopped this time, giving me full view of his muscular ass covered in that tight denim. I was defiantly wet again. I walked over to him, pulling the curtain shut.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I told him as I kneaded his ass through the jeans. He chuckled turning around to hug me. He squeezed me tightly and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around him, and giggled into his mouth as he started to kiss me. He kissed me deeply and I felt breathless as his tongue danced in my mouth, seeking my tongue and tangling with it. His hands were cupping my ass, and he squeezed it, before lifting my skirt and squeezing again. I felt him trying to wiggle his hand into my panties, so he could touch my bare ass.

"We've got to get out of here." His voice sounded a bit ragged. I felt like laughing again. I never knew that some kissing could have this effect on him. I just nodded.

He must have recognized that I was feeling smug, because he lowered me a little, lining me up with the erection straining in his already tight jeans, and pressed me harshly against him. I was already wet, and the rough denim rubbed me through my panties, I felt like I could come right then. I wanted to rub against him again, but I couldn't so I tried to free my legs. He smirked and let me back down.

"Come on and change, so we can get out of here." I hated that I sounded pretty desperate now too.

"Yeah, alright." Despite the fact he sounded just as eager as I did, he slowly unbutton, and carefully unzipped the pants. I figured that he was trying to tease me, until I saw his cock spring out the moment his pants were out of the way. He ripped them off his legs.

I blushed, despite all of our play, we had only had sex a few times, and I didn't expect him to be going commando. I should have, I could always see parts of his ass, through his torn jeans, and I guess I just never connected the thoughts. And here was his cock, standing up and as hard as I've ever seen it.

Chris was trying to hang the jeans back up, oblivious to my staring as his prick played peek-a-boo with me as the jeans fought going back on the hanger.

"Give them here." I said shaking my head, trying to clear it from my cock-induced haze. He gave me an odd look as he handed me the jeans. My fingers were shaking, but I still managed to manipulate the little clamps and get the jeans hung up. I turned to hang them on the silver hook and turned to see that Chris still hadn't put his own jeans on.

Instead he was sitting on the small bench and was stroking himself. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered out, I hadn't seen him touch him self before.

"Come here" he whispered, as if he remember where we where. I hadn't though, not really. All I cared about was my boyfriend was half naked in front of me and stroking his delicious cock. I wanted to kiss it; it was right there and looked so hard, and wet too, as it leaked. I was too scared though, I had never done that, so I just walked a step or two over to him. He looked up at me, and his eyes were glazed. He kept stroking evenly, from base to tip, and he looked at his cock and then back up at me, with a pleading expression.

I knew what he wanted, but I was still scared. So without any warning, I straddle him, pulled my panties to the side, and impaled my self on him. He gasped his eyes widening and I hiss at the sudden intrusion of him inside me.

I don't know why fucking him was so much easier than then sucking his cock. I thought about sucking him, I wanted to so much. I rose up and slid down again, moaning at how deep he was in me. I felt so full, and I thought about sucking him while I rose up and slid down, trying to go faster. He was moaning beneath me, but I was too caught up in the sensations, to understand what he was saying. I kept picturing myself on my knees in front of him, and I rode him harder. I was caught somewhere between the fantasy in my head and the reality of his cock so deep and sharp inside me.

I looked at him again and attacked his mouth with mine. The feeling was still so new, and exciting. I sucked at his mouth hungrily, just like I wanted to do to his prick.

I was so caught up, I didn't realize how loud I was being until someone knocked on the frame of the dressing room. His eyes widened, and he tried to hold my hips down, but the thought of someone outside listening to us, just drove me wilder and I kept riding up and slamming down, way to far gone to care. The knock came again and he said something to them.

I kept riding his prick, gasping and moaning at the feeling. He shuddered and I slammed down again. I felt him gush inside me, and it sent me over the edge. I must have started moaning way to loud, because his hand clamped over my mouth as I screamed my release. I went weak and wobbly as he helped me off him and guide me around to the bench. I slumped on the bench, trying to catch my breath, not noticing the goop that was leaking down my thighs.

Chris must have changed fast, the next thing I knew he was dressed holding the jeans and black shirt in one hand and helping me up with the other. We stumbled out of the dressing room and if I had any doubt how much was heard, it was put to rest by the blushing clerk, and the upset manager that were waiting on us.

I was still weak in the knees, as we stumbled past them to the cashier. I gave them my mom's credit card, and the manager waited on us until we were done and escorted us to the door. The clerk from the dressing room came rushing over with our other bags we had forgotten. He blushed again as he handed them to us and we left.

As we drove back to my house, it finally caught up to me what just happened. I started laughing and Chris smiled over at me. He rubbed my thigh, and laughed. "You're fucking crazy, babe!" I noticed the come now drying down my thigh and blushed. I was feeling embarrassed now that my urges where back in check.

"Oh, no you don't." he chuckled, as if reading my mind. He looked over at me, "That was fucking hot, and you are free to jump me anytime you want." With a wink and squeeze of my thigh he turned back to the road.

FIN.

*

NOTES: Notes for this set of stories are in my bio. This is a true story. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for reading.