C's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are beautiful, Alya, even if you are a dirty whore."

He swings the light but painful flogger fast and hard against her thighs, down one side then up the other then back down and up again.

* THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! *

Her body shakes with sobs and screams while her head tosses from side to side and she bites her lips painfully. He lets the flogger fall rapidly across her open pussy and ass.

* THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! * * THWICK! *

"Aaaaaaaaaa," she is just able to scream and yell in pain loudly with her back arched painfully, making her nipples point at the ceiling. He drinks in the sight of her suffering greedily with his eyes before stopping to let her catch her breath. As he stops, she falls on the bed sobbing and shaking.

"I wish you could see how beautifully red and swollen you are down here, Alya."

He slips two fingers inside her. She moans loudly as he pushes his fingers into her aching pussy and pulls them out bringing them to her lips. She is breathing hard, crying as he touches her.

"And wet, Alya."

She licks his fingers, looks into his eyes, and wonders what he is going to do to her next.

He smiles wickedly.

"Wondering what's next, Alya?"

"Do I have anything to say?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"If it's 'please put your fat, hard cock in my tight, dripping pussy and fuck me hard and fast'.... yes."

He lets his fingers gently trace over her red flesh then leans down to lick and suck her nipples and kisses his way down and up her quivering thighs. She moans out as he caresses her burning skin and he can feel the heat of it. He bends down to ever so gently lick at her swollen pussy. She breathes hard, feeling his tongue there. He lets his tongue play along her pussy lips as his fingers tease her clit. She lets out a moan, looking down at him, playing with her pussy. He listens carefully, enjoying the moans but making sure he don't take her over the edge. She breathes hard, feeling her juices flowing down her pussy into his mouth. Suddenly, he thrusts two fingers inside her, curling them upwards and stroking her softly. She moans out loud, arching her back, this time in pleasure more than pain.

"Uhhhhh, uhhh, uhhh," she moans.

He slides his fingers out slowly.

"I think you're getting too close, Alya... can't have you cumming before *I* do."

She looks at him, a little disappointed.

"It takes ages till I cum," she sighs.

"Oh come now, you know sluts like you want to be teased."

"Sluts like me usually are those who tease others."

"And you do it because you want it done to you... I know... you don't have to admit it."

He smiles and gets a heavier flogger.

"What are you doing?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Back to the beating..."

* THUWACK! *

The stiff leather lands on her thigh.

"Awwwwhhhhhh, you merciless bastard," she moans, hoping... and knowing... that he knows she doesn't want him to stop.

* THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! *

"Awww," she cries out, tossing her head, and trying to close her thighs but the restraints don't let her move an inch.

* THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! *

He moves the blows down to her pussy and ass as she sobs and screams loudly, pulling at the ropes. He laughs as he sees her strain against the ropes. She feels like punching his face when he laughs at her. Her body shivers, overwhelmed with pain but her pussy is dripping more and more despite all her suffering. He drops the flogger and mounts her, driving his cock into her dripping but beaten pussy in one thrust. He pounds into her over and over, ignoring her screams and thrashing head, feeling the heat of the beating against his hips as his cock stretches her open and rips her mind into divisions of simultaneous pain and pleasure. The sound of his hips slapping against her aching thighs almost echoes through the room as he relentlessly fucks her dripping pussy. She pants and moans for mercy, even as her pussy clutches his cock in pleasure, but he doesn't even slow down at her pleading.

"It hurts, please stop, awwwwwww, please, please, uuuuhhhhhh fuck that hurts you prick."

After what seems like an hour, he pulls out of her and moves to the head of the bed, straddling her face and shoving his thick cock into her mouth, her juices dripping down the shaft. As he fucks her face, he grabs the flogger he dropped and, reaching behind him, beats her well fucked pussy again. Her moans and cries of pain are muffled by his cock in her throat.

* THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! *

The heavy leather beats down relentlessly on her aching and drenched pussy.

* THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! * * THUWACK! *

He drops the flogger once more and pulls his cock from her mouth as she gasps for air. But far from granting her relief, he drives his cock back into her aching pussy and fucks it hard and fast again, shoving it deep inside her again and again as she screams wildly from the pain and pants from the pleasure. Finally, it breaks within her and floods her mind and body with wave after wave of release. He can see it on her face, hear it in her moans and curses but he does not stop. He continues to fuck her past the point of her pleasure and into his. His hands grip her hips and drives harder and deeper into her until he groans loudly and unloads inside of her.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck God yes, fuckfuckfuckfuck."

Spent completely he drags himself up and releases her from her bonds and curls up beside her on the bed. They smile and close their eyes sleepily. She has met his every fantasy and he hers... for now.

12