CSI: All He'd Ever Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I killed it. Sorry." He turned, a sheepish look on his face, and kissed his mate softly on the lips.

"No problem." The words, muffled by the body next to him vibrated against Danny and he moved back to laugh. "Shower, separately, otherwise we are never gonna get to work on time." Don tried to be stern but could tell by the look on his partner's face that he had failed miserably.

"You first then, I'll put the coffee on. Wanna stay and grab breakfast? We never did eat last night."

"Oh, I don't know, I remember eating quite well!" Don watched as Danny blushed furiously before climbing off the bed and walking, naked, towards the kitchen. Although he wanted to follow, to touch and fondle some more, Don knew his own advice was sound and so he headed for the bathroom instead. He would love to stay in bed all day with Danny but both of them were expected at their desks by ten.

Breakfast had been eaten in a relaxed and leisurely fashion until, his meal finished, Don began to speak more seriously.

"Danny, thank you. The preparation, the ... God, you were so hot when I got here last night." He paused for a moment, deliberating what to say next, and then took the plunge. "It's just ..." His voice trailed off and Danny looked on with concern.

"What, what is it? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no, not at all. I ... I hate all the secrecy. I want to tell people, just friends, family, that we're together. I love you, Danny and I know you love me, why should we have to hide that?" He watched as Danny got to his feet, suddenly uncomfortable in his lover's presence. His hand ran through his hair and he began to speak, hesitating so he didn't offend.

"I don't know. It's ... this is so new, Don. I don't think there would be problems with Mac, Hawkes, any of them but ..." he paused for a moment, "but what if there was? I love my job too, I don't want to have to give it up."

Don was silent for a moment. He'd known he was gay for a long time and his family knew too. It wouldn't be a problem for him to introduce Danny as his boyfriend, his mom had already worked out that her son had a new man in his life; she just hadn't met him yet. For his lover though, it would be more than a problem, and he knew, for the time being at least, he had to back off.

"Ok, we keep it to ourselves, but ... I want to take you home, meet my mom, would you do that? She ... she knows I've got someone special, told me it was written all over my face." He paused and grasped Danny's hand in his own. "She won't tell, I promise." Don breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Danny nod. There had been no hesitation, no deliberation and he knew a big step forward had just been taken, for both of them.

They had two hours to get to work and knew their journey would take roughly half that. At five past nine they paused at Danny's door for one more kiss before leaving and making for the elevator. There was one person already waiting and Danny spoke to him before the lift arrived, introducing Don to Mr Baron, a neighbour from across the hall. Once inside they stood together, Danny sliding his hand across until his fingers touched those of his partner. Don turned and smiled, his brilliant blue eyes so full of love it almost took Danny's breath away.

With one final look in each other's eyes the two men parted in the parking lot as Mr Baron pushed past them with a scowl. Danny had his own reserved space but Don's car was in the visitor's area near the back.

As he put his jacket onto the passenger seat of his vehicle Danny heard a shout, the unmistakable sound of a car alarm going off, and then the retort of a gun being fired.

Rushing towards the sound he stopped dead, his own weapon in his hand, as he saw Don unconscious on the ground his assailant delivering a vicious kick to his kidneys and then his ribs.

"Police, freeze." Danny's voice echoed through the parking lot as he yelled above the sound of the alarm, and the man, who had been in the elevator, spun, a gun in his hand. "NYPD. Lower your weapon, Baron, drop it to the ground, now." He could see no movement from his lover but there was blood on the concrete floor by his head.

"You! I saw you, you faggot, and all night I heard the two of you. God, you disgust me!" He moved his gun, pointing it towards Don and, knowing he had no choice, the CSI fired.

Danny sat in the waiting area of the OR going over and over what had happened in his mind. He knew he'd killed his neighbour, but somehow, then and now, that didn't matter nearly as much as he knew it should. He'd called Mac as soon as his hands stopped shaking and his boss had come immediately. The parking lot attendant had called 911 and a team of detectives, internal affairs and CSIs had swamped the place.

Baron's words went round and round in his head. He'd been called lots of things during his career as a cop, he'd come to expect it, but faggot? That wasn't something he thought he'd ever get used to, but he guessed, when he finally came out, he'd have to.

The vision of Don, lying bleeding on the parking lot floor, made his eyes blur with tears. There had been blood beneath his head and leg, a bruise already raised on his temple and he'd been so pale, so lifeless, that he'd held his wrist, continually finding and losing his pulse, until a paramedic prised his fingers away so he could treat him. He had called Don's mom while her son had been in surgery, pacing up and down outside the building as he dialled the number he'd found on the cell phone he'd taken from his lover's pocket. She had been upset, worried, but had spoken kindly to him.

"So, Danny, you're the one?"

"Ma'am?"

"My son has a new lover, a special man, I know that. Your voice, you care for him, he told me you were the one." He had remained silent for a moment and then swallowed hard.

"Yes, ma'am, it's just ... I love him, but no one knows about us."

"That's fine, I won't say anything. I'll be in the city by early afternoon, I need to see him, but you, it will be you he wants when he wakes up."

The acceptance had astounded him and, when he compared it to the hatred and bigotry of Don's attacker, he prayed more people would be like Mrs Flack and less like Baron. He knew he was going to need all the back up he could get if he finally got the courage up to come out.

"Danny."

The voice shocked him out of his memories and he looked round.

"Mac, I'd have called again but no cells y'know." He shrugged his shoulders before returning his gaze to the same piece of floor he'd been looking at for over two hours. "You finished at the scene?" Danny had left Mac in the parking garage, getting into the ambulance before his boss could object and keep him there.

"Yeah, IA need you to come in for interview and you need to fill in all the paperwork." Mac Taylor sat down next to his friend and was worried by the anguish he saw on his face. He didn't know yet why Don had gone to Danny's place, but hoped he wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

"No, not yet. I'll do it, but in my time, ok?"

"You know it isn't. The longer you leave it the more they'll think you were in the wrong."

"Baron attacked Don, unprovoked, was gonna shoot him again. What was I supposed to do, huh? Shake his hand?" His anger surged forward and Danny embraced it, grateful to be able to let some of his tension out.

"No, of course not, but you know what they're like, you need to go and do it, I can wait here until his mom comes."

"Mac, no, please. Let me stay." He felt the tears threaten him and he rubbed his eyes before turning away.

"Danny. Look at me." Mac waited. There was something, he didn't know what, but he had worked with his friend long enough to feel his pain.

"I can't. Please, trust me. I need to stay."

Mac was prevented from answering by the voice of a nurse cutting into their conversation.

"Detective Messer?"

"Yes. That's me, here." He raised his hand before standing up and moving across to the reception desk as fast as he could. "Is he ... where is he?"

"Detective Flack has just been settled in room 325, third floor. A bullet was removed from his lower right thigh, he has a concussion but, as you are marked down as next of kin, you can go up."

Danny nodded, not trusting himself to speak any longer. He caught the first elevator; pressing the button and watching Mac walk in to join him. Neither man spoke as they were whisked upwards. Danny exited first, checking numbers and then stopping in the doorway to the room where his lover lay. He'd expected him to still be unconscious but, as he hovered, unsure what to do next, he saw Don's head move and then his eyes focussed on him.

"Danny? Angel, sorry, so sorry." His voice was cracked and faint but Danny didn't care. He forgot about Mac, about nurses, doctors, and creeps in parking lots, and rushed to his lover's side. He grasped his hand as he sat down and pressed it to his lips, kissing it tenderly before he spoke.

"Shhh, it's ok." He blinked back tears, holding a beaker of water to Don's lips as he tried to compose himself. "Next of kin, huh?" He smiled, the information had been news to him and he was flattered beyond belief. Don swallowed a mouthful of water before nodding carefully.

"Mom, she said ... if ... I love you."

"Enough. No more talking, rest, babe, I'll be here, when you wake, I promise."

Don nodded, already being claimed by the sleep his body needed. His breathing became deep and even and finally, when he was sure it wouldn't disturb him, Danny rested the tanned hand against the bed sheets and sat back in the chair, exhausted and overwrought.

Mac watched from the hallway. There was no need for Danny to tell him why he wanted to stay. The two men had kept it a well-hidden secret but the love they shared was obvious, even to him. For ten minutes he let his friend sit next to Don's bed, after he had let go of the injured man's hand, but then he entered the room, touched him gently on the shoulder, and indicated that they should go into the corridor.

"Mac?"

"Tell me, I can't let you stay unless you tell me." Mac's words were no more or less than he had expected but the acceptance in the older man's eyes warmed Danny's heart and he nodded.

"Don and I, we're lovers, ever since ... when I was jumped." Danny ran a hand through his hair, and sighed. His own attack seemed so long ago, things had changed, his life had changed, so much since then, and now, he realized with startling clarity, it all might have ended that morning and no one, or no one who mattered, would have understood for certain his place in Don's life.

"Who knows?"

"You, and Don's mom, I spoke to her when ... before you arrived. She knew Don had a new lov ... lover; we'd just not talked before. She's coming in right now, guess I'll get to meet her, huh?"

"How did she react?"

"She was cool. Don, we talked this morning, he wanted to tell people, you, Stella, Hawkes. I wanted to wait. God, if he ... no one..." Danny slumped into one of the chairs along the wall of the hallway, his head in his hands as he realized how alone he would have been if the worst had happened.

"I didn't want people to know about Peyton and me, it's natural, especially when, well, after Claire I was scared, and you and Don, some people won't be able to accept it. If you love each other then, in the end, that has to take precedence."

"Yeah, I know. That guy, the one, Baron? He ... he called me a faggot, I'm gonna have to say why ... I shot him, killed him, IA will know."

"It's better that way. You don't have to shout it from the rooftops, and it's more widely accepted that it used to be, but to protect yourself they need to know, about you and Don, your relationship, that way they can defend you if they have to."

Danny nodded. What Mac said made sense, but then he guessed he shouldn't be surprised about that.

"I'll go write my report when he wakes up. I promised I'd be here, but I'll do it today."

Mac nodded and then smiled.

"No problem. Want company?"

"You know what? Yeah, thanks." Silence descended, the general hum of activity in the hospital took over their senses as both men sat, occasionally glancing at each other or the man fast asleep in the room opposite them and they relaxed, both secure in the knowledge that a friend and a lover had survived.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine. Will you stop hovering?" Don tried to rein in his ever-shortening temper. He knew Danny was only concerned for his wellbeing but it was getting a little wearing.

"It's only been five weeks, you could use the chair." Danny looked over to where a wheelchair sat in his lounge and then back at his lover. "Mac made sure the place has no stairs."

"The cane is fine. Let's go."

Danny nodded, he had known there was no way Don would agree but he felt better for at least suggesting it. Don had stayed in the hospital for almost three weeks, beginning physical therapy on his leg and recovering from cracked ribs and a concussion that made him feel sick and confused for longer than he'd thought possible. Danny had written his report, spoken to Don's captain, as well as his own friends, and struck up a rapport with Don's mom, which had delighted them both. Now though the two men were about to go out as a couple with their closest friends for the first time and both were nervous.

The restaurant was crowded but Mac had reserved a small alcove off to the side and Don carefully made his way past occupied tables and busy waiters and then sank into a waiting chair with relief.

"Ok?" Danny was there immediately, a hand on his arm, trying desperately not to get in the way but needing to know.

"Yeah, thanks." Don grasped Danny's tie and pulled him down, pressing his lips against those of the younger man and claiming them as his own. For a minute nothing else mattered and then, breaking free, he looked up again. "If I'm not I'll tell you, baby, I promise." The table was empty, apart from the two of them, and Danny kissed him once more before sitting down himself.

"That's all I ask."

"I know."

The table filled up quickly, Mac and Peyton arrived next, followed by Stella, Hawkes and Lindsay. Food was ordered, drinks chosen and then, finally, when they knew they wouldn't be interrupted, Mac got to his feet.

"A toast I think, to Don, we're glad you're back with us," he waited while everyone raised their glasses and then spoke again, "and to Danny and Don," he said no more but the smile on his face spoke a thousand words and, as the reply of 'Danny and Don,' faded away the first of the meals was placed on the table. Formalities out of the way the conversation ebbed and flowed, food was eaten and everyone enjoyed each other's company late into the night.

"Phew, and I thought scientists were supposed to be boring." Don eased himself down onto the bed and flexed his leg. The ache was deep and he wished he could have a good massage to help with the pain.

"Let me. Just sit there." Danny undid Don's tie and slipped it through his collar before undoing the buttons on the pure white shirt his lover was wearing. The suit pants were next and he looked up in surprise as he found Don had no shorts on.

"They're tight above where I was shot, so I left them off." He could feel the tingling in his groin he always got when he knew Danny could see his cock and he looked down to see it begin to harden.

"Really? You could always wear briefs." The younger man smiled and then carefully pulled the trousers off and left them on the floor, taking socks and shoes with them.

"Want you, baby, want to be inside you so bad." The two men hadn't made love since Don's accident and he knew he couldn't wait any longer.

"I know, I want that too, but I don't want to hurt you, love, how can we do this and not hurt you?" Danny wrapped his long fingers around the solid flesh and slowly began to move up and down.

"Ohhhh, yes, don't know, but don't stop, baby, ohhh, Danny!" Don fell back onto the bed, his shirt falling away to reveal his muscular chest and he began to pull at his own nipples, desperate for stimulation and release.

Danny stopped what he was doing just long enough to remove his own clothes and then climbed onto the bed. Don had moved so he was lying flat on the mattress, his hands holding tightly to the sheets as he tried not to touch himself but wait for his lover instead.

For a moment Danny looked on, a thoughtful expression on his face but then, as Don saw an idea come to him, he moved and grabbed the lube from the drawer of the nightstand. He poured a generous amount into his hand and began to rub it up and down Don's sex, rubbing the tip with his thumb on each up stroke and blowing against it as his hand moved down.

Don's breathing became heavy and again he played with his nipples, enjoying the sensations he had missed so much.

"If this hurts you have to tell me, babe, ok?" He saw Don nod, his eyes dark with lust and he straddled his lover before grasping the hard shaft and beginning to guide it towards his tight portal.

"Oh, God, Danny!" Don, realizing what he was going to do, raised his hands to hold the bed head, realizing that however much pain he was about to be in it would be worth it to get the release he craved.

Danny had never made love in this position and knew Don's long hard cock would penetrate him deeper than ever before. Slowly he lowered himself, looking both forward and back to make sure there was minimal pain in his lover's eyes and that he wasn't touching the healing wound on Don's mid thigh.

"Ohhhh, yesss!" His words came out as a hiss as the head of Don's tumescent member rubbed his prostate. He continued to move until, finally, the backs of his thighs touched soft but firm skin. "Tell ... tell me, Don, can I move?"

"Please ... God, please, fuck me, angel, so good, feels so good." Don raised his body, trying to push himself even further into the hot sexy body above him. His thigh, protesting only at his own movements and not those of his lover, stopped him in his tracks and he rested on the bed and nodded. "Do it, want you so bad."

Danny needed no further encouragement. He regulated his movements so he didn't actually touch down on Don's legs and gradually increased his speed until he was moving freely, sweat shining on his skin and causing his hair to stick damply to his forehead. Don reached up and grasped at cinnamon coloured nubs, feeling the hard pebbles between thumb and forefinger and then cried aloud as Danny returned the favour.

For the first time Danny was totally in control of their lovemaking and Don let the lack of responsibility free him. He let go of a nipple and grasped the hard cock he could see in front of him. As Danny moved, ignoring the pull of his thigh muscles, so Don was able to stimulate him with little or no effort. Their breathing became laboured, grunts emulating from both of them, as they got closer and closer to their zenith.

"Gonna cum, Donny, oh, God, gonna cum, now, baby, now!" His spunk shot out across Don's chest, coating skin, hair and nipples as again and again he spasmed his release. The tightening of the muscles around his own sex pushed Don closer and closer to the edge until, as Danny tightened for the last time, he cried out his own release.

"Yes, Yes, oh, fuck, YES!" His body convulsed but his brain was so far removed from the pain he felt that, as his climax erupted deep into Danny, Don was aware of nothing but the feelings of liberation and relief.

Danny had slid carefully from his lover's body, checked the wound and, when he was satisfied he had done no damage, cuddled up in Don's arms.

"Thank you, my precious boy, I wanted and needed that so much, thank you." Don ensnared Danny's lips in a kiss of passion, sucking at the soft skin before duelling with the wet, warm muscle that slipped easily against his own.