CSI: The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

"Carly continued, 'Bob had left for work and the kids were in school. I work at the library half days and had just gotten home about a half hour before Wayne stopped by to borrow a movie. I had just gotten out of the shower and had slipped on a long t-shirt. I wasn't expecting company. The doorbell rang and it was Wayne. I wasn't quite sure what to do. I opened the door and decided to let him in. After all he's been by a hundred times, only I had more clothes on.'

" 'When he came in, he looked at me. I remember him saying in his own way, 'Damn, girl! You even look fabulous wet.' Then he smiled at me and asked me for a movie.'

" 'I felt a little self-conscious but at the same time kind of sexy. I wasn't used to being alone with a man other than my husband. If Bob wasn't there, then the kids would usually be.'

" 'I sat on the floor and looked through the cabinet for the movie Wayne wanted. I had pulled back the computer chair and Wayne was sitting in it watching me. I didn't realize that I had spread my legs for balance when I reached into the cabinet until I heard Wayne say, 'Damn, you are one beautiful woman.' I smiled and looked up at him and I realized he was staring at my, umm, you know, staring at my vagina. I said, 'Oh, my God,' and started to pull down my t-shirt when Wayne said, 'Please don't, I want to see more of you. He reached over and separated my knees a little more and was looking at my ... my pussy.'

" 'I don't know what came over me. I should have gotten up and run, but I didn't. Instead I let another man look at my most intimate area and I felt good about it. I was like 'Mind numb'.

" 'Wayne kept telling me how beautiful I was and, before I knew it, he was off the chair and between my legs licking my pussy. I couldn't believe what I was letting him do. My husband hasn't done it since we had the kids. It felt so good. I heard myself saying, 'No, Wayne, it's not right,' but I was holding onto his head with both hands as he was lapping up my pussy. My God, it felt so good as he stuck his tongue in me. He licked and sucked on me till I could hear him slurping my juices, then I came, and came again. I was holding onto his head with both hands and I was pumping against his face. I heard myself saying, 'More Wayne, more,' as he kept eating me out.

" 'He quickly got up and reached over and grabbed two small pillows off the couch. He slipped one under my head and the other under my butt. I just watched him as he pulled his pants down and then pulled his cock out through the hole in his jockey underwear. He put it to the soaking wet entrance of my pussy and touched the head against me. 'Do you want it?' he asked me. Of course at that point I couldn't go back and told him, 'Yes, please give it to me.'

" 'He slowly pushed it in. I couldn't believe I was fucking a man other than my husband right there on our living room floor. It felt so good. Wayne would take his cock and slowly and gently pull it out and then push it back in. It felt so good, I didn't know how long we did it but I had so many orgasms. I heard the phone ring but I wasn't going to answer it; I was too wound up in the moment. I just let it ring until it stopped.'

" 'He pushed up my t-shirt and was looking at my breasts. I hate it when Bob would squeeze them hard. It would hurt and he always thought it gave me pleasure even though I told him I didn't like it. I was afraid Wayne was going to ruin the moment by doing the same thing, but he didn't. Instead he didn't even touch them with his hands, at least not yet. He lowered his mouth over my nipple and gently sucked on it like a baby. My nipple started getting hard and he moved over to the other breast and did the same thing. He supported his weight on his arms so he wasn't heavy on me. He then took one hand and gently squeezed my breast while sucking on the other. He made love to my breasts.'

" 'I felt him tighten up and he put both hands back on the floor. He was about to come. I felt spurt after spurt enter me and I climaxed again. I have never had anyone make love to me like this. This man was unbelievable. I reached around him and was sure I put scratches on his back.'

" 'After coming, he did something that I've only read about. I can't believe that he did it. He pulled out of me and lay in a sixty-nine position and rolled me over on top of him. There I was straddling this man's face and he proceeded to eat my pussy again. It wasn't long before I climaxed again. He sucked and sucked and tongued me. It felt so good. Then I did something I have never done. I took his penis, which was semi-hard and sucked the juices off the head. I couldn't believe I had a man's cock in my mouth and enjoyed it. I didn't take any more than the head in my mouth but I did feel a bit slutty, but good.'

" 'After another orgasm, Wayne rolled me to the floor and stood up. He apologized over and over again to me. He told me that was the first sex he had in years. He said he and his wife never did it anymore. I couldn't believe a woman wouldn't want this man. I had to say he gave me the best sex of my life and never kissed me once. He told me later I was the best he ever had also. I don't know why but I felt proud.'

" 'As he left my house, he looked at me and said, 'I don't want this to scare you, but I love you. I promise never to bother you again unless you want to.' Then he left the house.'

" 'I went and took another quick shower and got dressed. The kids were due home any minute. After getting out of the shower, I noticed Wayne forgot his movie. I called over and Edna said he was already in the hot tub.'

" 'I told her he forgot his movie and she asked me why he was over here so long. I told her that my kitchen sink was leaking and he repaired my plumbing. I just hope he gave a similar story. I had to tell her something.'

"That's all of it, Jim. I thanked her for telling me her story and told her I would try and keep it as private as possible and headed back here to see you," Bobbie told me.

----------------------

I told Bobbie that I had checked on Bob Smith's whereabouts on the day in question. He was at work all day except during lunch. More than likely he didn't know about his wife's tryst.

We still had some of the fingerprint information to come back but we'd already matched up most of them. There wasn't much more information to come in. Bobbie and I were pretty sure of foul play but we really didn't have enough proof. We felt that Edna knew more than she was saying. Mrs. Smith's story and Edna's didn't agree, so we knew one of them was lying but we weren't sure which one it was.

The District Attorney came into our office and said that Mrs. Moore's attorney had called and wanted to know what was going on. She wanted her husband's body released for burial. He asked us what kind of information we gathered and about the cause of death. We told him the cause of death was drowning but we weren't sure it was an accident. We explained about how the wife had told us about his medication and she was the same one who discovered the body of her husband and called 911. We believed she found out about his affair and did him in.

"Well, Jim, and Bobbie, all we have is the information you two gathered. There isn't enough here for me to have a sixty-two year old grandmother arrested and accused of murder. I agree that some of the statements are contradictory, but I would look like a fool taking this case to court. I'll have the body released today and I'll leave the case open for a couple of more days. Let me know if you find out anything more," said the DA.

I looked at Bobbie and asked her opinion. She thought the old lady did her husband in too. We didn't have enough for a conviction. We weren't able to rule out either Mr. and Mrs. Smith either. We both felt that Edna found out her husband's infidelity and reacted to it by overdosing him with his drugs and then holding him under water in the spa till he stopped kicking.

We decided to go to the funeral and see if we could find out anything else. It wasn't unusual for us to attend funerals of victims. We didn't bother anyone and did pay our respects to the deceased.

Edna was a cool cucumber. She showed all the emotions of a long time wife. She even introduced Bobbie and me to her children who were actually adults of our age. We saw all the grandchildren. We watched and saw what would be considered a close-knit family who took care of each other. It was the type of family that you wish you were part of.

We watched all the neighbors come in and pay their respects. We kept an eye out for anything out of the ordinary. We didn't see anything. Some of the neighbors even came up to us and talked about the couple. We had met many of them when we did our interviews during the initial investigation.

One elderly couple came up and introduced themselves. They were Mr. and Mrs. Able. They lived across the street from the Moores. They were gone when we did our investigation the first day. "He was such a funny man," replied Mr. Able. "I've know him for almost thirty-five years. He was a good guy but he liked the women a little. He got caught twice and Edna about did him in."

"When was this, Mr. Able?" I asked.

"Many years ago. The last time was probably ten years ago. He and Edna just stayed together after that. She never trusted him from that point on. Too bad, they still did things together but some of the love and most of the trust was gone. They were both kind of our best friends, helping us out whenever we needed anything. They really were good together."

"Mr Able, were you here when Edna went shopping that day?"

"Yes, we left about an hour after she left."

"Did you see anyone go to their house before you left?"

"No, we were just sitting out on our porch swing. No one went to the house. Wait a minute. As we were leaving and as we passed the Smith house, we saw Bob Smith was walking toward their house. It was odd because he was walking along the back side of the house instead of in the front. We waved to him but he never noticed us. He might have gone there although we only saw him walking through his backyard, but toward the Moore house."

"Are you sure it was Mr. Smith?"

"Yes, he's a decent guy but a little headstrong. He seems to yell at his wife and kids a lot. It must just be this generation. Just too much stress. Mary and me are eighty-two years old and married nearly sixty years. These kids today will never make it."

"Well, thank you for the information, Mr. Able."

"Detective, Wayne did drown, didn't he?" Mr. Able asked, wondering about foul play.

I answered him honestly, "Yes, he died of drowning." I didn't tell him we were wondering if he had help.

We watched as Carly and Bob Smith came in to pay their respects. Carly was shaking as they walked up to the casket. As Bob was talking to one of Wayne's sons, Edna stepped up and whispered something into Carly's ear. She started crying as she and Edna hugged. I sure would like to know what was said.

Carly went to the ladies' room and Bobbie followed her. She was going to ask her what Edna had said to her. When Bobbie came out, she had a slight smile on her face.

"Okay," I asked. "Are you going to tell me what was said?"

"Let's take a walk outside for a few minutes. You're going to want to hear this without any listeners."

We stepped into the parking lot and Bobbie told me what Edna said to Carly. She told her that she knew that she had an affair with her husband. Since she was a Christian woman and that they had to live in the same neighborhood they wouldn't be friends but they could be civil to one another. She could explain to her God about the affair when the time came.

After the funeral, Bobbie and I went back to the lab. We still had a few fingerprint samples to run. On the beer bottles it was basically Edna and Wayne's prints. The Jockey shorts had Wayne's prints and another set which we believed to be Carly's which wasn't a surprise. After all, she told Bobbie she handled his member and would have touched his shorts.

There were four sets of prints that Bobbie got off the spa. Wayne's, Edna's, a child which we figured was one of the grandchildren and an unknown set. Bobbie pointed out that the set of prints on the shorts matched the set on the spa.

"What's the matter, Bobbie? You found something, didn't you, other than pee in the spa." I just tried to add a little humor.

"We figured the prints on the shorts are probably Carly's. They match the unknown set of prints on the spa. Carly said in her statement that she has never seen the spa yet. How can that be if her prints are on it?"

We knew we had to get Carly's fingerprints. Bobbie ran Carly's and Bob's name through the data bank. We wondered why they had moved here from Kentucky. The data bank would tell us about any tickets or arrests. It was a long shot but we needed to start closing a few of these windows.

Things seemed to be improving. We got a call from the coroner who did the autopsy. He told us as he was reading his report that he noted that he had found a slight bruising on the right shoulder of Wayne Moore. That could mean someone held him down. Of course it was still speculation.

I asked the coroner if a woman could have left the mark. He told me it was a bruise and, yes, most anyone could have held a man down in the spa if he was asleep to begin with. The information did lean in the direction that someone might have killed the deceased.

We received a report back on the Smith family. We decided we would call Edna and the Smith's in and have another talk with them. None of them seemed happy about it but we told them if they didn't come in that we would send a patrol car after them.

Edna and her daughter showed up first. We took them into one of our rooms to talk to them. We had the DA sit behind the two way mirror while Bobbie and I sat at the table with Edna and her daughter. Edna asked if her daughter could stay with her. We didn't see any reason why not, so we let her stay.

Mary, Edna's daughter, asked why she had to bring her mother down here. She thought her mother been through enough.

Edna stopped her, "Mary, they are investigating your dad's death. They believe that he was murdered, and I'm a suspect."

"What? How stupid! Mom would never do such a thing..." Edna interrupted her.

"Mary, they are just trying to do their job. Please let them do it. Okay, officers, ask away," said Edna.

"Mrs. Moore, we do believe there was foul play but we don't have enough evidence right now."

"Listen, officer, everything I have told you is the truth. I did not have anything to do with my husband's death. I'll tell you some things that I'm not proud of because I don't like waving the family garbage. As you already know, Wayne and I were married for over forty years. In that time he had cheated on me a number of times. I always turned my back for the sake of the children."

I asked Edna if she would like Mary to step out before she finished her story.

"No, my kids know about their father. Over all, he was a good man. It's just that he liked the women. The last time he had an affair was about ten years ago. I told him that I had had enough. If he had another, affair I would leave him and take everything we owned. After that, we had separate bedrooms. We did a lot of things together but sleeping together wasn't one of them. As far as I know he tried to be faithful after that. Of course that was till the Smith's moved in. He was smitten by Carly. I could see it in his face.

"One time he said that she reminded him of a young me. He meant it as a compliment but of course I didn't see it that way. He would go over constantly and help Bob do things. I think he just wanted to be near Carly. I knew when he came home that day that he had sex with her. I could see it in his face and then I saw the scratches on his back. I wasn't sure what to do. I called my other daughter and decided to go shopping. I had to get away from there before I did something stupid. I'm over sixty years old, where could I go? Where would my finances come from?

"Everything I told you earlier was true. I did only give him one pill. He was in the bathroom when I left. I did call 911 when I got home. I tried to pull him up out of the water. You see, after all these years I still love the old bastard." She began to cry, and so did her daughter Mary.

I handed them a box of tissues.

She continued, "There are only two things I didn't tell you that day. One - I called Bob Smith's office and tried to disguise my voice. I told him he ought to learn how to take care of his wife. I guess it was my way of getting even. The second is Carly called here and I told her Wayne was in the tub already. I asked her where the movie was he supposedly got. She told me he forgot it and she would drop it off later. I asked her why he was gone so long. I wanted to hear her lie. She said he was fixing a plumbing problem. I guess that wasn't too far from the truth.

"There's nothing else I can tell you. I both loved and hated Wayne. You feel that way about a person after forty-plus years. I promise you, with God as my witness that I did not harm him in any way."

"Why didn't you tell us all of this in the beginning?" I asked.

"I don't know. Mad, aggravated, sad, maybe even a little afraid that someone would think I could even do such a thing. I'm so sorry, I really am. If it wasn't an accident, I hope you find out whoever did it and why."

"Thank you for coming in, Mrs. Moore. We will try and get this case closed as soon as possible," I said.

----------------------

We saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith come into the building. We asked them both to come with us and placed them into separate rooms. Bobbie and I both went into the room with Carly. Bobbie was going to do the talking since she had talked to her previously.

First Bobbie read Carly her rights. We wanted to make sure that she knew that they could have an attorney present. She said she didn't have anything to hide.

"Why am I here? I've told you all I know. I told you about the affair and everything. What do you want from me?" We could tell she was extremely nervous. "Bob wanted to know if I did something wrong since you called us both down here. You told me he would never find out."

"Mrs. Smith, we have been reviewing your statements and have a few questions for you. But, first we have a few questions about your past," replied Bobbie.

"My past? What about my past? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Carly, we were wondering why you and your family left Kentucky. It's no use lying to us; we had your information forwarded to us. According to the report your husband was charged with Assault and Battery, is that correct?"

"Yes, he was found innocent. He was just protecting me. Brett was going to rape me and Bob stopped him. Bob was found innocent."

"Let's see, according to the report, you were at your school reunion and you and Bob went to your room. You weren't sleepy and decided to go down into the game and weight room and go in the spa. Is that correct so far?"

"Yes, but what are you getting at?"

"Just bear with us. We are looking at your report," said Bobbie. "Apparently your old boyfriend happened to be there also, and started to make a pass at you."

"He was going to rape me. We were sitting in the spa and he put his hands on me. I told him, 'No' over and over but he was overpowering me. He kept trying to kiss me and he had his hand inside my swimsuit bottom and was trying to finger me. I was lucky that Bob showed up and grabbed Brett and beat him up. Brett was taken to the hospital and they arrested Bob for assault. The judge threw the case out."

"Carly, why did you wait to file attempted rape charges? According to the investigation you didn't file charges against Brett till the DA had assault charges filed against Bob."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers