CSI: Vegas Perchance to Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

A soft cry escaped Greg as his shaft twitched in response to Nick's hot breath blowing across its weeping head. He closed his eyes and leant his head back as Nick placed a kiss there, too.

Nick suddenly stood up and moved Greg to the bed. Stretching the younger man out, he straightened up and removed his own shoes, socks and pants. He lay down, stretching his body against Greg's. They seemed to fit perfectly in one another's embrace. For Nick it felt as if he was home.

"Nick, this feels so right," Greg whispered wonderingly as Nick's warm body met his.

"I've wanted this for so long now," Nick murmured against Greg's lips.

The younger man opened his mouth under Nick's amatory assault. As they continued to kiss, Greg ran his hands down Nick's muscular sides. One of his hands slid around behind Nick, pulling him closer, tighter, relishing his weight and heat. The other hand encircled Nick's eager arousal and then Greg began to descend the older man's body.

Greg looked up, eyes so darkened that only a rim of blue remained. He lowered his mouth toward the upstanding rod. The younger man held the elder's gaze as his lips closed around the head of the erect shaft and he sucked slowly. Nick grabbed his shoulders and he stopped. Raising his eyebrows, Greg waited, letting Nick tell him what he needed.

Nick took several deep breaths. He had experienced blowjobs before, but they had not felt this erotic. He was convinced he was about to erupt like a horny teenager from just a few seconds of sucking. His stamina was normally much better. He looked at Greg awaiting his pleasure so patiently. His lover's touch felt good, better than good, incredible, indescribable. He eased his hands from Greg's shoulders nodding.

Greg enveloped the hard length to its base. Nick groaned and leaned back, awash in new sensations. The blond caressed muscular inner thighs as he worked the straining shaft. While Nick groaned and trembled, the younger man licked, sucked and nibbled at the hot organ, arousing his lover to a fever pitch.

"Greg, gonna... gonna come," Nick moaned breathlessly, clutching the sides of Greg's head.

Greg relinquished the pulsing shaft slowly, pulling his lips from his treat with a lascivious slurping sound.

"Not yet," he husked. "I have other plans for Little Nick. I want you to make love to me,"

Nick enveloped the slighter body in his arms and hugged fiercely. He ran his hands and lips over beautiful, bare flesh as Greg shivered, soft, wordless sounds of pleasure spilling from kiss-swollen lips. The words were almost enough to tip Nick over the edge. Moaning into Greg's mouth, he rolled over onto the smaller man. They both groaned at the feel of their erections brushing together as Nick settled between Greg's legs.

"Nick, I...need...need you inside me," Greg gasped between Nick's powerful strokes of his body. He was almost begging.

"I don't want to hurt you Greg." Nick wanted Greg so much that his desire was a physical ache. However, he was still wary of hurting the younger man.

"You won't," Greg said with conviction.

A tube of gel was pressed into Nick's hand and he met the eager gaze of his lover. He squeezed some onto his fingers, rubbing them a little to warm the viscous fluid. They had talked about this, Nick knew how much it was what Greg wanted and, deep inside, it was what he wanted, too. He wanted to be inside the beautiful, younger man, to possess him intimately, to surround himself with Greg's tight heat. The thought made Nick's eager erection throb dangerously and he took a deep, steadying breath.

He took Greg's erection into one hand and moved the other to the downy declivity of the younger man. His questing fingers quickly found the small, puckered opening as he stroked hard, damp flesh. He felt a thrill of power, love and lust as the blond quickly began to moan and move against his stroking hand. He leant forward to capture lush lips and used the distraction to slowly push a finger into his lover's tightly furled flesh.

He heard a small whimper, a mix of want and need, as his lover adjusted to the welcome intrusion. He felt Greg quickly relax and pushed in a little deeper. He began to rotate the digit, slicking and stretching the narrow channel. He sought and found the small nub. Greg gasped and pushed back and he slipped in a second finger in whilst continuing his loving assault on his mate's sweet spot.

"More, Greg?" the older man asked, watching his young lover writhe beneath him, swelling with pride at the thought he was responsible for Greg's arousal and pleasure.

"Please, Nicky, yes, more," Greg was almost incoherent, Nick might have been inexperienced in making love with a man but his was a fast learner. He groaned his approval as Nick added a third finger and continued to stroke him as he stretched him. He reached to caress the older man's chest, shoulders and arms, soft sounds of pleasure spilling from his lips. "So good, want you so much." He could not suppress the whimpered denial as Nick removed his hand and looked up at his lover with passion-clouded eyes. Smiling lovingly, Nick retrieved the lube to coat his aching erection which jutted forward as if straining to bury itself where it belonged.

"Let me, please, Nicky," Greg begged, reaching to the older man. Squeezing some of the cold gel onto his fingers, he used the other hand to trace the broad planes of Nick's chest, marvelling at the expanse of sweat-sheened skin. As he coated his lover's impressive organ, he pinched and rolled taut, espresso nipples, grinning delightedly at the moans and instinctive rocking of the older man. As Greg finished he lay back and watched the older man hungrily.

Nick concentrated intently as he placed the head of his erection at the still-tight entrance to Greg's body. Moving slowly and carefully, he pushed passed the initial resistance. A slight shadow of pain was on Greg's beautiful face as his lover tried to relax his body. Nick positioned himself on elbows and knees and, leaning down to give Greg a soft, sweet kiss, gently pushed forward into searing heat. As his pelvis met Greg's buttocks, Nick pulled back a little and looked into eyes filled with love and awe.

"I love you," Greg." With a groan of his own, Nick rocked up into tight heat. He eased back and pushed forward again beginning an age-old rhythm.

"Oh, Nicky, yes," Greg moaned as a bolt of pure bliss blasted through him. Nick was already giving him physical pleasure the likes of which he had never experienced before. But it was the older man's declaration that made Greg's heart soar. Another movement and another yelp of approval fell from Greg's lips. The blond's eyes darkened as the shaft impaling him rubbed relentlessly against his sweet spot. There was no fumbling, no need for adjusting. Nick was simply a perfect fit, stimulating all the right areas effortlessly as if they had been made to complement each other.

"You want me to do anything else, Greg?" Nick's voice was a low, sultry purr. At Greg's obvious pleasure the older man's confidence was flying high

"I don't know what I want. I can't think when you do that," Greg moaned, his head thrashing from side-to-side

"When I do what? This?" Nick asked innocently before his teeth pulled on a succulent nipple.

"Oh, oh, yes."

"Or perhaps this?" a roll of his hips accompanied Nick's words. His reward was a deep groan from his young lover. Nick could see Greg was lost in the maelstrom of sensations as he stimulated as many erogenous zones as he could reach. His lover's arousal was at a fever pitch of clutching limbs and incoherent pleas for release. Nick was delighted by the effect.

"Don't stop, please don't stop. Let me come, Nicky, need to come, please."

Greg was reduced once more to moans as the thrusting rod elicited inexorably stronger waves of pleasure. The older man's lips, teeth and tongue on the fragile flesh of his neck and defenceless nipples sent shocks of liquid heat from his groin to blaze throughout his body. He was certain he could see stars as every stroke of Nick's shaft hit his pleasure spot. Greg wanted to keep his eyes open, wanted to watch as Nick thrusts increased in intensity and fervour. However the pleasure was too overpowering. He felt his groin begin to tighten and knew that he would come soon.

As if aware of Greg's closeness to completion, Nick made one last, deep thrust and froze, buried as far as he was able, before spurting warmly inside Greg's body. It was almost timed to perfection. Greg was just one pulse behind, his release sending molten seed to pulse hotly between their stomachs. Nick groaned his completion, the thought of his essence filling the contracting channel of the younger man adding to the euphoria of his orgasm. He forced his eyes to open and to see the younger man in the throes of his passion. Nick knew it was the most beautiful and erotic sight he had ever seen.

"Love you, Nicky," Greg murmured, his hands lovingly framing Nick's face and drawing him down for a soft kiss.

"I love you, babe," Nick replied, nuzzling at the sweat-damp skin of Greg's temple. "You ready for me to move?" At Greg's nod, he eased from the warm, snug haven. He kissed Greg as he reached for the wetted cloth and soft towel already laid out and cleaned them both. Dropping them to the floor, Nick settled quickly, holding Greg to him. They lay entwined caressing, kissing and murmuring words of love that flowed effortlessly back and forth between them.

"I love you, Nicky," Greg whispered, snuggling close.

"I love you, too, babe," he replied, dropping a kiss into the blond's hair. "Just rest a while. It's nice to hold you."

"Mmm," Greg agreed. All he ever wanted and needed was in the shape of the man who held him in a secure embrace. Greg smiled against the warm chest. As soon as he was rested, he wanted to make love with Nick again. He pressed a kiss to the skin pressed against his lips as his imagination soared with various possibilities.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12