CT-9 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tenzo
Tenzo
3 Followers

"Right scum, it's time for a shower and then you're off the auction room to meet your new owners and masters. You're each worth a lot of money so those that fail to be bought, you will wish you were dead, but we won't let you." The warden's eyes rested on Liam then smirked, under the impression that he would soon be getting his fun playing with the wilful slave, breaking him.

"Crawl! Up the stairs we go!" The warden roared and the captive men and women began to crawl as fast as they could up the stairs, terrified of the man behind them. Liam struggled to keep up with the other naked men and women and felt a stinging pain radiate from his buttocks as the Warden dropped his beefy mitt down hard once again.

"Mush!" The warden said laughing as Liam crawled feebly to the showers. They were fed once every two days and even then their meals barely staved off starvation. Many did. A minute later, Liam reached the showers, crawling over towards 76450 as the warden stood at the doorway, before flicking a switch causing a jet of ice cold water to issue from each faucet. The slaves all cried out in pain and shock from the icy showers. Liam began to rub against 76450 for warmth and he was rubbed against in return. This cleaned off the dirt and sweat that had accumulated since their last shower, a week ago.

"Th-thanks 89312." 76450 said shivering as they hugged together for warmth, their embrace providing Liam with more escapism than his own dreams, which usually involved a roomier cage being gawked at by people as if he were an attraction at a zoo. Liam knew he was somewhat lucky. He was attracted to this boy, which made things easier than it would have if he didn't in his current position. He knew it wouldn't be long until his ass was ravaged, sale or no sale. He only wished it could have been 76450 that got to be the one to take his virginity. Too bad that was never going to happen.

"Everybody out! It's time."

___

Thanks for reading. This has been my first attempt at writing a story that's been sitting around for a couple of months debating whether or not to show it or not. I have chapter two ready to roll out, but might make some changes if there's any constructive feedback. Well I hope you enjoyed reading. ^_^

Tenzo
Tenzo
3 Followers
12