Cuban Incest 03

Story Info
I come together with my oldest stepdaughter.
2.1k words
4.26
41.2k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next visit.

As I have mentioned, I travel to Cuba about every 3 months. As of this year I have started to spend the winters there.

My previous trip opened the door to an erotic adventure with Odalita my 18 year old stepdaughter.

Odalys is the woman I am about to marry and is an incredible person. The Cuban women are very sexual and perhaps I have bitten off a little more than I can chew. Odalys has two wonderful daughters and in my wildest dreams I never thought that I would be involved with three wonderful and sexy women at the same time.

Yeni is the oldest daughter and she is extremely sexy. She is twenty five and was married but is now single with one son. Yeni is about 5' 1" and a good figure with shoulder length black hair, incredible brown eyes and an eye grabbing chest. I am going to guess that she is a 36C or D.

This trip was about to open yet another door in which I was not expecting.

The Cubans are actually very poor to our standards, yet are the happiest people I have met. Yeni is a computer technician and makes $18 a month in U.S. dollars. The average for Cuban workers is between $20 and $30 U.S. a month.

Her monitor broke and I gave her $50 to have it repaired. To her this was amazing as it would have taken so long to get repaired.

We got talking one day and I asked her if the Pocket Rocket that I had brought her on one visit was doing its job. She blushed a little and said it was wonderful. I asked her, jokingly if I could watch her use it in person someday. She gave me a coy smile and said "yes, perhaps."

My mind didn't waste any time going into overdrive.

I thought for a moment and said, "Follow me." We left the kitchen area and walked down the hall to Odalys & my bedroom. I went ahead in and she stood by the door wondering what I was up to. "Come on in" I said and waved her in with my hand. I went to the other side of the bed where I had another toy that I had brought down and had introduced Odalys to it. It is the (The Hitachi Wand), a fantastic electric vibrator as well as an actual massager.

She looked at me and her eyes widened and jaw dropped and said, "James, Tu Mucho Diablo" or you're very much a devil! I said "Ci" and just smiled.

"Yeni, come here," and motioned her. She came up beside me and I turned on the wand vibrator. It hums more loudly than the pocket rocket but produces incredible vibrations. I turned her around and put the vibrator up to her shoulders and applied a little pressure. I slowly worked the upper muscles so she could feel the deep power of the wand. I turned her around again, so she was facing me and took her arm out and ran it slowly up the upper arm. She looked at me and smiled and said "Mucho bien" or very good.

I thought that I would try my luck and see what would happen, so I said "Un moment" and bent down into a crouched position. She was wearing one of her denim miniskirts so I had ample leg to demonstrate on. I looked up at her and she was looking down into my eyes. I smiled and placed the wand on her outer leg, just above her knee. I then applied a little pressure so the vibrations would go deep. With my left hand I moved it to the back of her upper leg and held it steady as I applied the pressure and then ever so slowly moved it up her leg keeping the pressure. I reached the bottom of the miniskirt and held it there for a moment. I looked back up into her eyes and she gave a big smile. I put a little pressure on my left hand and her legs parted an inch or two. I was hoping this would be my chance to get with this beautiful Latin girl.

I started to run the wand around to the center of her leg letting her feel the intense vibrations. I moved very slowly towards the back of her leg but could only get so far because of our position. I pulled it slowly towards the front but stopped and held it in position of the center of her lower thigh just at the bottom of the miniskirt. As I held it there I looked back up at her and her eyes were closed and she was actually biting her lower lip. I knew I had found a good spot and the intense vibrations were travelling upwards to her pussy.

She did not try and push me away, but instead just standing there feeling the wand doing its work. When her hand reached out and placed it on my left shoulder for support I knew this would be the moment. I released my left hand from the back of her leg and brought it forward and lifted the bottom of the skirt just inches. I kept up the pressure and again moved up very slowly to her inner and upper thigh.

Her breathing was starting to get more rapid so I knew for sure the wand was doing its job. I raised her skirt a little more until I could see the white cotton material of her panties. There was a wet spot and it was actually growing in size as I watched the wand ever so close to her pussy. I had to continue this quest so I took my left hand and placed inside of the skirt until I reached the top part of her panties. I went to the right side and started to lower them. I looked up and she opened her eyes and while looking at me she took he left hand and reached up her skirt and in unison we both pulled down the wet cotton panties until they dropped on the floor in front of me.

I lifted the skirt so it was around her waist and there in front of me was a beautiful sight. She does not shave like Odalys or her sister Odalita but her pubic hair is kept well-trimmed and shaped in a triangle. Her dark pubic hair was wet and her darkened pussy lips were actually pouting out and slick. I moved the wand up until it just touched her pussy lips and held it there. She was getting wetter by the moment and her breathing was more like light gasps. She now moved her other hand to my other shoulder for full support. By her motions and hard breathing, I knew she wouldn't last much longer. I pushed the wand upwards so it almost opened he lips but also applied direct contact with her clit.

In another moment she came hard digging her fingers hard into my shoulders and a low but definite scream was let loose as she bucked and her knees buckled. I removed the wand and held her at the hips.

"james, james" was all she said as she continued to hold me tight. I straightened her up a little and she looked at me with her flushed cheeks and I could hear her saying "Yo Diaz, Yo Diaz," My God, my God. I held her hips tight and I moved my face in towards her pussy. Her sent was amazing and I just placed my lips and ran my tongue along her soaking pussy lips. The taste of her was mesmerizing!

Yeni stood back and plopped on the bed in a sitting position. I had to move and get up for two reasons. I had such a hard on and it was getting crushed but also my knees were killing me. I stood up and I placed my hands on her shoulders for support this time. She looked up at me and I looked down and she said "thank you, thank you". I smiled and bent forward and gave her a small kiss on the lips. I was just about to stand up straight when she moved forward and grabbed the button on my shorts. She quickly undid the button and downed the zipper and my shorts just dropped onto the floor. I stood in front of her and she took her hand and rubbed my swollen cock on the outside of my shorts. At that she took both her hands and grabbed at either side of my underwear, pulled forward and down.

She grabbed a hold of my cock and held it for a moment looking it over and then kissed the head.

She took the head into her mouth and held it there for a moment not moving. She then sucked hard on just the head. Wow that was a different feeling. Almost like little shocks. She again took just the head into her mouth and kept it there but this time she took her tongue and played with the tip. The feelings were wonderful and then she sucked very hard on just the head. I actually bucked backwards and the feeling was wild. I've had good blow jobs before but this was not only different but an amazing feeling that I have never encountered.

She took her left hand and gently cupped my balls. With her other hand she again guided me into her mouth. She took me very slowly into her mouth but this time she took me past the head and down my shaft. She applied pressure as she slowly worked me in. The feeling was amazing and as she took me in, she lightly massaged my balls. The next thing I realized there was a tightening feeling around the head of my cock and I realized that she had taken me all the way in and this was actually her throat muscles.

I'm not a big guy, about 6 1/2" and a normal girth, but I have never had this done and it has never felt so great. She slowly started to remove my shaft but still applying the pressure. I was almost completely out and she sucked the head again very hard and not only did it feel like little electrical shocks but it also made me feel like I wanted to pee! This was damn weird but I loved it. She looked up at me and I just looked at her and in a pleading voice I said "yeni, please don't stop."

Yeni is not great at English but she knew darn well what I was saying. She took my cock and took it straight in until I was buried to the hilt. Again she did some moves with her throat muscles and withdrew a little and back down with the same motions. She started to deep throat me at a faster pace and lightly squeezed my balls at the same time. I could feel my cum building fast and as she continued to deep throat me I knew I was going to cum at any moment. The buildup was unbelievable and I was getting light headed and starting to hyperventilate

"Yeni, I cried," and I dug into her shoulders as she had done to me. She took me deep and I could hear her giving throaty sounds and literally her throat muscles opened and closed on the head and that was it. I exploded, shot after shot and she just held me there taking my load. I was out of breath, my head was spinning and my knees were buckling. She withdrew my cock and looked at me with a huge grin. She went to wipe her lips and I said "NO."

I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips and then an open mouth kiss and as our tongues explored one another, I could taste my own cum. This was so erotic and an absolute mind blowing blow job, I didn't care. I stood back up and said

"Muchas gracias. Eres tan hermosa.." Thank you very much you are so beautiful.

I backed off and crouched again to get her panties. As I stood up to give them to her she moved forward and licked the end of my cock. Apparently she noticed there was a bit more cum about to drip.

She stood up and took her panties and looked at me and said Mama is to never know. I said of course not. This is Our Secret! With a smile and a kiss she headed on back to her apartment.