Cubicle Fun

Story Info
Two of the cubicle workers have afterhours fun.
2.1k words
4.58
19.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up as you walk into the room. I watch as you move to your cubicle, next to mine. I try to straighten up in my chair, so I can see over the top, just to get a glance of you. I decide it is time to stretch & stand up, bending my back & stretching. You look up over the top of the wall & smile. I return the smile, as heat floods my loins. If you know what you do to me, you give no indication.

You turn away from me & go back to work. I stand for moment, looking at you, seeing the curve of your neck, the slope of your breasts, the shape of your ear, as you work at some dull task. I lean against the separating wall & keep watching you. You sense me & look up, puzzled. I blush furiously, & smile, caught in the act.

"Is anything wrong?" you ask. I shake my head violently. You keep looking at me.

"No, nothing is wrong," I stammer. "I just, well, I like to look at you, to be honest."

Now it is your turn to blush.

"Really?"

"Yes. I think you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

"Oh, no, I'm not."

"Oh, yes, you are. I think so."

"Well, that's very nice of you to say." You go back to your work. Emboldened, I take a step toward you.

"I was wondering, if you didn't have any plans, if you might want have a drink after work."

"Oh, I can't right after work. I have to pickup a few things."

"Oh. Ok. Maybe another time." I turn away to hide my disappointment. "What about 6-ish? I will be done with my errands then."

My life is good again. "Fine! Maybe some dinner?"

"Good. I look forward to it."

Smiling, almost floating, I go back to my desk, the trivial, dull shit I have to deal with suddenly not as banal. I sit, & we keep peeking at each other, almost like teenagers. Peek, smile. Peek, giggle. Peek, smile. My entire day is spent in a semi-aroused state as I envision your lovely body naked in my bed. I know it's just dinner, but being a male, I tend to think of sex, almost constantly.

Ok, constantly.

Forget the almost.

4:15 PM arrives. The day almost done, I start clearing my desk, ready to shut down at 4:30 & head out. Mr Wilkerson walks out of his office & heads for your cubicle.

"I hate to do this to you, but I need you to stay late tonight," Wilkerson says. "The Veeblefester account needs new figures for the sprockets they ordered last week. The morons in accounting gave the wrong data. Do you mind?"

"No, I guess not," you say. "But I don't have all the raw numbers."

"I do," I say. "I don't mind staying to help."

Veeblefester looks at me & nods. "Nice of you to offer to help. I will see you both get double time for this." He turns & walks back to his office. He stops & turns back toward us. "Come in late tomorrow, if you like." Into his office he goes. "That was very nice of you to offer to stay," you say, with a smile.

"Well, I figured that maybe we can still keep dinner together, just a little later. Or we can order in."

"Sounds good. Excuse me, I need to make a couple of calls."

I nod & turn back to my desk, straining to eavesdrop on your conversations. I get the numbers out for the Veeblefester account, give them a quick glance & see where accounting went wrong. I see it almost immediately & realize this won't be too bad. An hour, maybe an hour & a half. I smile. I poke my head over the top of the cubicle wall just in time to see you put down the phone.

"Hey, this won't be too bad," I say. "I checked the numbers & it isn't as bad as Wilkerson thinks." I lower my voice. "We should be out of here in about an hour."

"Good! Then it won't take too much time away from dinner," you say with a smile.

Within minutes, the office clears, everyone saying his or her good nights to one another. Once we are alone, I remove my tie & move my chair into your cubicle. You have undone the collar of your blouse & unbuttoned the top two buttons. You look up at me & smile.

"I hope you don't mind, I just get tired of having this thing up to my neck all day long."

"Oh, no, I don't mind. Make yourself comfortable," I say, while thinking that I wouldn't mind if you took all your clothes off. That sexy thought gets my loins revved up again, & my cock starts to stiffen.

"Really? You don't mind if I get comfortable?"

"Why should I? It's just you & me. I won't tell if you don't."

Smiling at me, you unbutton the rest of your blouse, showing me the top half of your slip. Kicking off your shoes, you reach under your skirt & pull off your hose, giving me a glimpse of your panties. My cock is now at full attention. I try my best to hide it, sitting down & trying to cover the large bulge with a clipboard. I don't know if it works, but there isn't much more I can do in this cramped space.

"Do you mind? I hate this blouse, & pantyhose are the most hateful things ever invented."

Shaking my head, somehow I find my voice. "No, I don't mind at all. If you want to take your blouse off completely, it will be our secret." Thinking, please, please, please, take it off, take it all off, please, let me kiss your whole body, please...

Smiling, you look at me devilishly. You shrug your shoulders & the blouse falls off. Along with one of the slip straps. The top of your breast is exposed, but you make no effort to cover it. I swallow, loudly, & try to breath. The air has become quite warm, suddenly. I shift in my chair, begging my crotch to cool down.

"You ok? You look kind of flushed," you say, with a worried _expression.

"No, I'm fine, just rather warm."

"Do you want me to turn up the A/C?"

"No, I'm fine." Knowing how I wouldn't be able to stand it if I had to watch you walk across the room half dressed.

"You sure?" You stand. I moan. "I don't mind, really"

"No, please, let's get the work done."

"Ok."

Forty-five minutes later, we are done. Somehow, I was able to do the work, even with you half-naked beside me, fully naked in my mind.

"That wasn't so bad," you say, sitting back in your chair.

Speak for yourself, I think, but I nod & smile. "Ready for some dinner?" I ask.

"I think you are in need of something else, first," you say. You stand & push me back in my chair, sending it & me rolling to a stop against the wall.

"What are you...?" I ask.

You stop me with a kiss. I am stunned at first, then slowly respond to your sweet lips, your probing tongue. You push my clipboard away & sit on my lap, feeling the bar of steel in my pants.

"Oh, my! How long has that been there?"

"Since I saw you this morning."

"You poor baby. Let me help take care of that." You stand & pull off your skirt, standing before me in nothing but your slip. You shrug your shoulders & both straps fall, held from falling by your lovely breasts. You shimmy slightly & the slip falls. I can't help myself. I pull you toward me & start sucking your nipple, while I grope your other tit. You reach down & tear off your panties. You are now completely naked, while I am still fully clothed.

"Think we can get your clothes off while you lick my stiff nipples?"

I nod. You unbutton my shirt, stopping occasionally to moan as I suck your very hard nipples. My shirt off, you start to work on my pants. I move a hand down to your crotch, lightly tickling your pussy lips, as I move from one nipple to the other, sucking, licking, kissing.

"Lift your ass," you say huskily. I comply, kicking off my shoes before I do. With barely a missed lick, you yank my pants down & my extraordinarily hard cock springs out, standing as straight as a flagpole.

"Oh, that is sooo nice," you gurgle, as I run my fingers inside your slit. You spit in your hand & start fist-fucking my swollen cock. I moan against your tits, & flick my thumb over your hot, hard clit. You toss your head back & gasp, pushing down against my probing digits. I leave your tits & grab your head. Our kiss is passionately hot, deep & wet, yearning. You match my hand with yours, stroke for stroke.

I am in paradise, you on my hand, me in yours. I pull away from our hot kiss.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Oh, my goodness, how can you ask such a thing? Of course, I want to fuck you in every position possible. Like this, for instance."

You lift your dripping cunt from my hand &, guiding my cock, you plunge down on me, kissing me deeply at the same time. I lift your ass & ram you back down. You ride me like a horse, slamming down on my fat cock over & over.

I sit up slightly, & you shift back. Without stopping our hot wet fuck, we slide to the floor, your legs wrapped around my back as I ram my hips into yours, your sweet cunny sucking my prick deeply.

We roll on the floor, you ending up on top of me. Once again, you slam up & down on my cock. I pinch your tits, & you bend back, wetting a finger, then rubbing it against your clit.

I reach up, grab your head & pull you down to me. I love to kiss you. Your lips are soft, sweet, full of passion. Your tongue mixes well with mine, as we dive deeply into our orifices. I hold your head, gripping your hair, as we kiss.

I let you up, & gasp, "Stand up & bend over."

You scramble off my lap & bend over your desk, looking back over your shoulder with the most wicked leer I have ever seen. I come up behind you & rub my cockhead over your slit, letting the head rub against your very pert clitty. You drop your head & moan very softly. I love the feel of my stiff cockhead rubbing your sweet clit. I almost cum, blowing my hot sticky cum all over your slit. I pull back, squeezing the base of my cock shaft, keeping my load from exploding.

I stick the head into your slit, rubbing gently, before I slowly slip inside you. We both moan, reveling in the pleasure of our joining. I ease back out, ease back in, ease out, then ram you, driving you against your desk. I start to piston my hips, driving in & out of you, pushing you hard against your desk. You grab the edge & start ramming back on me. Our shared cubicle starts to shift across the floor. I don't stop. Neither do you. Our lovemaking is hard, furious, heated. You toss your head back & start to scream.

"I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck me harder, damn it, fuck me, yes, that's it I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMINNNNGGGGG."

Your pussy grips my dick hard, pulsing & grabbing at him, as he continues to fuck your hot, cumming cunt. I decide it is time, & follow you. I grunt loudly & fill your womb with my spunk.

You start to slide down, onto your desk, &, not wanting to leave that wonderful pussy, I follow. We rest for a moment, me stroking your hair, you lying there, smiling & breathing heavily. You push up, & I pull out, my cock making an audible 'pop' as he slips out of your heavenly cunt. We smile & I pull you to me. We kiss, lightly, tenderly, then hold each other very tightly, kissing with a bit more heat. My cock starts to stiffen, brushing against your leg.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" you say. "I need something to eat. Then we can go back to your place, or mine, whichever."

"How bout we go to my place & order Chinese. You can greet the delivery boy with a smile."

"Mmmm, sounds hot. Let's go."