Cuc Training

Story Info
She sets husband loose in a gay bathhouse.
1.9k words
4.21
140.2k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

We climbed into the car dressed for clubbing, LA style, that is. I was wearing jeans and a black t-shirt while my wife was wearing a black mini. Coming into the downtown, she told me that this was going to be a very different night. This was to be my first night of training. You see, we had a fantasy about me playing a submissive role in our sex life. That submissive life was going to start today.

“When I stop the car, I want you to get out, enter the green door that will be next to the potted tree, purchase a locker, and take a shower. Then, I want you to pleasure 5 people. It doesn’t matter who, just come back here in 90 minutes. And one more thing, don’t clean up. Don’t even wipe yourself off with a towel. Just get dressed and return to the car.”

She stopped the car in front of a white building on Melrose, just west of La Brea. I got out, found the door and went inside. I couldn’t have been more surprised at what I found.

There were actually two doors. Between them, there was a counter behind glass and a toothless man asking “locker or room?” I told him “locker” and gave him $12. He clicked the second door open and told me to step inside, which I did, into a small room with lockers against the walls. I picked up my key and towel and proceeded to undress.

I realized that this wasn’t a swing club, this was a gay bath house! By this time, my heart was pounding and I carefully locked the locker, placed the band with the key around my wrist, and wrapped the towel around my waist. I proceeded down a dark hall with doors on both walls to a shower room. As I took my shower, I noticed several older men looking at me. Before this evening, Donna had asked me to shave everything between my head and my legs, which I did. I had no hair on my cock, balls, ass, stomach, chest, or arm pits. It was embarrassing to be the center of attention, especially of a hairy bunch of old men.

As I dried off, I remembered back to college, when I had blown my roommate after a drunken night at the bar. A few weeks back, Donna had asked me about my most embarrassing sexual moment, and I blabbed about this indiscretion. Little did I know that it would come back to haunt me.

Not knowing what to do, I slipped into an area with a sauna and hot tub. Nobody was in the tub, so I hung the towel on a hook in the wall and stepped into the hot water. Almost immediately, the door to the sauna opened and an older oriental man came over to the tub and climbed in. After a few awkward minutes, he reached under the bubbles and ran his hand along my cock, which by now was shrunken beyond belief from embarrassment. I remembered that Donna told me to pleasure 5 people. I guess this was going to be my first.

The oriental man slid closer to me and ran both hands down to my shaven cock and balls, even trailing a finger toward my virgin butt hole. He seemed very happy with the smoothness he found. I worked up all my courage and reached for his cock, which was stiff in the water. This was only the second cock that I had touched, besides my own, and the hardness sent shivers through me. He asked me if I’d like to go to his room and I said yes.

The rooms were more like plywood porches with a small bed, a locker, and a television running gay videos. After playing with each other for a few minutes, he asked me what I wanted to do and I told him “I want to pleasure you.” With this, he lay back on the bed and I couldn’t believe how charged up I was when his cock stood straight up from a pair of nearly hairless balls. His cock was only about 5 inches and not too thick, but the head was large. It looked like a mushroom. I dove in for the suck. It didn’t take very long, but without warning, he came in my mouth. At the end of 5 or 6 squirts, I sat back and spit the cum down my chest, thanked him, and left the room.

Directly across the hall from the sauna, I found what was called “the pit”. To get to it, I had to walk through a maze of walls (glory hole booths, I later learned), and came to a very dark room. There were a lot of men in this room. Several of the men were facing the walls on the far side and I went over to them. I noticed that they were sucking cocks that were protruding from the walls! With a little more inspection, I noticed that there was a set of stairs behind the wall and several people could stand shoulder to shoulder while getting their cocks sucked. Back in the “pit”, their cocks protruded from the wall at mouth level.

There must have been 15 men in this small room, about 10’ by 10’. It was crowded and I had hands all over me as I made my way toward the wall. The trip to the oriental mans room had burned the first half hour and I was down to 60 minutes with four more cocks to pleasure. Once at the wall, I reached up and found a semi-erect cock in my face with a pair of low hanging balls. I tentatively reached for it and I heard a moan on the other side of the wall. This would be number 2.

Grabbing his balls in one hand and his cock in the other, I proceeded to lick the cock head and the underside. Very quickly, the cock expanded to hardness. I started to believe that all gay men had small cocks. This one was about 5 inches and pretty thin, so I knew that I could handle it. As I took this cock into my mouth, I decided to enjoy the experience. Here I was in a dark room, a cock in my mouth, and several hands groping my cock, balls, and ass. This was starting to get fun.

I let the cock piston into and out of my mouth, sucking slightly and using my tongue on the underside, the way that I liked it. Very soon, I could feel the cock head grow and the man began to thrust against the board. As the first spurt hit my throat, I pulled back and let the cock shoot all over my neck and chest. The hot cum felt great as it stuck to my skin. When I looked down, I was shocked to find that I was as hard as a rock.

I made my way through the gropers to the stairs and went up to see if I could stick my cock through the wall. I found that the area that the “upstairs” men were in was no more than three feet wide, and there was a group of men packed into the small area. Several men were standing belly to the wall and their cocks were being sucked from below. Behind them stood the next batch of men, several of whom were rubbing the asses and balls of the first group to help them cum faster. It was difficult getting through this mob and I felt more than a few hard cocks rubbing my legs and ass.

In the back, a satisfied guy was leaving and I quickly took my place at the hole. After a minute, I looked over the top of the partition and noticed that everyone down below was already involved with someone else. A guy next to me rubbed his hand against my cock and he rubbed his very hard and hot cock against my side. I reached down and found another surprise. He was very hairy and his cock didn’t protrude past the hair. It must have been about three inches long, but I couldn’t get over the thickness. He felt like a beer can that was about to burst.

I dropped to my knees and began licking the head of his cock, which was flowing pre-come like a faucet. Almost immediately, he thrust his cock into my mouth and spurted the hottest, thickest, rush of cum that I could imagine. I opened my mouth and let the come drip down the sides of my face and could feel it drip on my chest and legs. Three down!

By this point, I wanted relief, but I knew that Donna hadn’t given permission for me to cum. So I made my way back out of the guys and headed down the stairs back into the pit. I figured that I needed two more quick blows to complete the evening, and the pit was where the action was.

Upon entering the pit, I came face to face with a tall black man who was also wearing a wedding ring. I had always fantasized about touching a black cock and now I had my chance. After feeling each other’s cocks for a minute, I bent down and placed both hands on his stiffening tool. True to form, his cock grew to 8 or 9 inches and was straight as an arrow. I took my time and sucked him slowly, while rubbing and pinching his sack. After a while, he reached down and started stroking his cock. He was so long that he could stroke half while I sucked the other half. Then, after a few minutes of feeling his cock expand to great thickness, he came. I took the first blast in the mouth and then just let him jack the rest over my face, neck, chest and arms. I felt covered in cum.

Almost immediately, another old guy, who must have been watching the action, stuck his dripping cock in my mouth and blasted another round of sperm. I knew I was finished.

Gathering my senses, I stood up, covered in cum, and walked through the mass of horny men. After seeing my goo covered body, most quickly stood aside and let me pass. I walked all the way back up the hall to my locker and pulled my clothes over the crusting-over skin. When I turned in my towel, the old guy asked me if I wanted to wipe my face, I told him “no, my wife wants proof that I pleased the guys”.

I was so glad that she was parked directly in front of the building as I would have been very embarrassed to walk past a crowd of people in my condition. I jumped into the car and she asked if I had fun. Without a word, I simply lifted my shirt.

On the drive home, she let me relieve my cock, which was aching to cum. When I did, she made me catch it in my hand so I could eat it. Then we drove home in silence.

When we arrived home, she took pictures of my crusty, hairless body and let me take a shower. Then she let me fuck her and eat the cum out of her beautiful pussy, the first of many nights to follow! Although I didn’t know it at the time, it was the beginning of a new phase in my life, cuckold.

tall758
tall758
77 Followers