Cuck Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

"Mmm," she whispered and stroked my cock. I grew harder instantly as she stroked me and turned on her side to face me. Her bare leg cradled over mine and I felt the softness of her skin glide along my inner thigh. At my right ear, her lips were so close I felt her breath as she whispered "are these recurring dreams? I've seen you jerking off in the bathroom in the middle of the night."

I turned to face her, making eye contact in the faint moon light cast through the crack in the draperies covering our bedroom's front window. "I can't help it Donna. You cuckolding me is such a turn on. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me." I put my head on her shoulder and worried about how she would respond.

To my surprise and delight she continued stroking the shaft of my cock and lightly raking her nails around the crown. It was a heavenly touch and I loved the message it sent throughout my neural network. I kissed her neck, lightly at first and then applying more lip pressure as I kissed around her neck and behind her ear. Donna swooned as I nibbled her ear. She lay back down on the bed and removed her hand from my cock in the process. Looking at me, she said "I want to have sex with you Bob." She sat up and lifted her nightie up and over her head. "Would you like to go down on me first and then mount me once you know I am completely wet for a hard cock my love?"

I moved over her body and pressed my fists into the mattress at her side and pushed up to get into a push-up position. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips before making the slow journey, kiss by kiss down her beautiful body until my face was between her open legs. I deeply inhaled her scent, knowing she was wet before I made contact with my tongue. But, there was a need deep within me to reconcile in my mind that her body was devoid of another man's cum.

With my thumbs I peeled back the petals of her love flower and dove in tongue first to taste her. It was pure female down there and I reveled in the glory of licking a faithful pussy. With every lick, my cock pressed into the mattress and soon the euphoria of cock stroking set in and my mind drifted off to another far away place. She moaned under my touch and spoke my name as I continued licking, sucking and gently nibbling on her private parts.

Donna's body rises and falls and her hands are upon my head now and her finger nails are scraping my scalp as she rides an orgasm against my face. My lips are sealed over the opening to her flowing river of cum and my tongue is stabbing and penetrating her as deep as possible. Her juices are heavy and my face becomes wet as I press within the space between her legs. Wicked thoughts enter my mind. They tease and torment me, seducing me to tell her of my lust to see her with Master Black again. Too, I wonder what she's thinking as she writhes above me.

When her body settles onto the mattress for several seconds I realize she has ridden her orgasm to its finish and that I can let up now. I raise my head and ask her to raise her legs. At first she doesn't but then I put my hands under her buttocks and ask again. She complies with my wish and when her legs are directly overhead, I push against her thighs with my shoulders. She bends her knees and soon they are pointing at her face. Her pussy is soaking wet and instead of diving in there, I start below her anus and lick across it once, then again and again and again.

"Oh god, Bob, that's it. Lick my asshole. Taste it you dirty man."

I pushed the tip of my tongue at her asshole and slipped it into her. "Oh god, Bob, right there. Oh my god, eat me out, get me ready for cock." She grasped the back of her knees to hold her legs in place as I earnestly ate out her ass.

I needed some air and stopped momentarily. Lust was overwhelming me now and I wanted to confess my thoughts to her. "Donna?" I began and then stopped. She tilted her neck and looked down at me. "Yes baby, what is it?" her voice was raspy with lust. Her eyes were glazed over. "I, I need to confess my thoughts to you."

"Tell me Bob. Confess to me."

"I want to see you with Master Black again. I want to call him now and tell him I ate your ass out to get you ready for his big cock."

Donna let go of her knees and stretched her legs outward before letting her feet settle on the mattress. "Why Bob? Why do you want this?"

"It's unfinished business. The memory of you giving yourself to him makes me so sexually excited, I can't help it. Do you hate me for it?"

"No baby. I don't hate you. I love you. But, I don't think this is a good idea. Do you feel this way after you jack off?

"Sometimes I do."

"Why don't we just keep it fantasy and role play with one another then," she said.

"Donna, please let me explain. Deep down in my soul I need to know you lust for someone that I cannot be for you no matter how hard I try. I need to see you dress up for another man, give him incredible sex, see him slap your ass and tits so hard it makes your skin red. I need to hear you tell him how much more enjoyable sex is with him than with me. I need to hear you express your need to control me through tease and denial, to see me used as a cock sleeve for other men and to degrade and humiliate me for your own sexual fulfillment."

"That's sick Bob. If you are serious, I think that you need to see a psychiatrist."

"Sexually speaking Donna it's so taboo that it's exciting to fantasize about. I don't think I'm a loser or sick or anything. It's just advanced role play for sexual fulfillment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Bob, I think I do. I love you and I don't want to risk our marriage."

"I don't either. We can set goals and boundaries. Master Black seems like a fair, honorable man."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. He leaves long detailed messages on my cell phone encouraging me to resume my training with him behind your back."

"He does?"

Donna reached over to the bedside table lamp and pushed the button to turn it on. When she turned to me, there was seriousness in her eyes. "His messages are getting to me. It's so tempting to call him back but I haven't yet."

"Have you masturbated after hearing his messages?"

"Yes I have Bob."

"How often does he call? How often do you react? What do you think about when you play with yourself? What triggers you to cum?"

"Two sometimes three times a day. It's annoying, harassing and insulting, yet the attention and desire in his voice turns me on. I react on every message but especially when he invites me to call him and he says he knows I will it's just a matter of time."

"Does he say anything about me?"

Donna looked down momentarily. "He said you might bring it up again and if you do and I love you then I must be a good wife and cuckold you unmercifully."

"Is that what you masturbate too?"

She looked me right in the eye and said "Yes."

"Do you call out his name when you cum?"

"Every single time Bob, are you mad?

"No honey, I'm turned on. I think you should start returning his calls."

"If I do, then we'll stop when I decide not you. I don't want to play games, starting and stopping and starting and stopping. Do you hear me?"

"Yeah, I hear you. I don't want the 24/7 cuckold life style. I want to fuck too. I want to watch you choose him over me when he's with us and I want you to choose me over him when he's not here."

Donna giggled and pushed her feet down to my sides and opened her legs wide. "Climb up here baby, I want you to fuck me right now."

"I can't. I lost my erection."

"What? Well, come here and let it hang over my lips. I'll get it hard again don't worry about that."

I got to my knees and while straddling her body I knee walked up to her mouth. She's such a gorgeous woman that I felt my erection return as I looked at her. "What will you do for him first Donna?"

"Any thing he wants my love."

She grabbed my cock and put it close to her lips. She blew on the tip and giggled.

"What's so funny?"

She looked at the tip and said to it "Come on little guy, we need for you to get bigger so my husband can fuck me." Then she stuck out her tongue and lapped at the head. Her play took immediate effect on me. My heart sank but my cock showed signs of renewed life. I said nothing as she was giving me what I asked for.

She lapped at the head with the flat of her tongue and with each stroke I became more erect. "God Donna, that feels so good," I crooned.

"Bob go get my cell phone. It's in my purse."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Go get my cell phone. I want to listen to my messages from Master Black so I can get turned on enough to let you fuck me."

"Ow, that hurts Donna."

"Oh Jesus Bob, what do you want. I'm sick of this. You tell me you want to be controlled and humiliated and when I do it, you question me? You are so unfair Bob. This is ridiculous."

"I'm sorry Donna. I didn't think. I didn't realize we were going forward with the fantasy and making it real again. I will go get your cell phone. Please don't stop doing this with me. I want you to be in control."

Her anger left immediately and she smiled again. "It's downstairs. Oh, honey, bring my purse back to me. I don't want you going through it."

+++++++++

After Bob went downstairs, I spied my purse on the chair by the door and then lay back on the pillows with my legs open. I stared at the ceiling in half disbelief of what was happening. The hypnosis worked just as my Master had said it would.

I languish in desire, letting myself crave his physical presence in our daily life, ultimately informing my husband of my complete infidelity after its too late for him to do anything about it. Oh god, I'm so horny! I want to complete my training and dominate my husband in every way humanly possible.

It's so hard to keep the secret from him. Where is he? I retrieve my cell phone from the bed side table and giggle. It's already on and quickly, I press the message button and issue a desire note to Master.

++++++++

As I searched downstairs for Donna's purse, I became frantic when I heard the unmistakable load moans and cries coming from upstairs. I knew she was pleasuring herself and wanted to return as quickly as possible with her purse but it was nowhere to be found. When the pitch in her cries became too much, I gave up the search and ascended our staircase.

At the doorway, I saw her purse on the chair and quickly grasped it as I walked into the bedroom. The overhead light was on and I saw Donna lying on the center of the bed. Her legs were wide open and fingers from both hands worked her clit and pussy hole. When I got onto the bed with the purse in my hand, she stopped her fingering and lifted to prop herself up on one elbow. She pierced my soul with her lust crazy eyes and said "I want my Master Bob, will you call him please? My hands are a mess." She held them up for me to see.

"May I please look in your purse then?"

She smiled. "No need, my phone was here afterall." Her eyes glanced at the object beside her and I picked it up.

I flipped it open and she said "he's at the top of the phone list, '1 Master'; when it rings, put the phone up to my ear okay?"

I got on the bed next to Donna and called Master Black. "I can't believe I'm doing this. It's 3 a.m. don't you think he's asleep?"

Donna reached out and began stroking my cock with her wet fingers and she said "Baby, just call him. When he learns we want to submit to him as a couple he will decide what to do next."

"Hello?" said Master Black.

"He answered," I said as I put the phone to Donna's ear.

"Master? Are you there?"

"Yes, my slut, I am here. What are you up to? It's so late."

"I can't help it Master. My husband told me he is having erotic dreams of you and me. He wakes in the night and masturbates into the toilet. And tonight he ate out my ass hole and confessed his desire for us to return to you. I didn't want to waste any more time and called you immediately."

I was rock hard in Donna's hand. She stroked me slow as her focus was primarily on the phone call. "His cock is in my hand right now. I'm stroking him because I need to be fucked hard Master."

She turned to face me. "He wants to talk to you Bob." After I lifted the phone to my ear, Donna rolled over onto her elbow and pushed me to lay back on the pillows. Then she put my cock to her lips and started sucking me into her mouth.

"Hello Bob."

"Hi Sir."

"What is your wife doing right now?"

"She's sucking my cock sir."

"Good, that's what I told her to do. She's supposed to suck it until you tell her to stop."

"Wow."

"You know Bob, I think we made a big mistake last time. That was I didn't involve you very well. If you're serious about giving me another chance with you and your wife, I recommend that you and I work together."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we work as a team. We'll co-own her. I will teach you how to handle her as I teach her the ways of the slut wife. What do you say?"

"Wow. That sounds exciting. I like that idea. But if we do it that way, how is she cuckolding me?"

"Do you still want that Bob?"

"Sometimes I do."

"Well I think we can accommodate you Bob. When would you like to get started?"

"What about now? Donna is working my dick so hard I don't know if I will have the strength to fuck her."

"Do you want me to fuck your wife for you?"

"Yes sir, will you come over and fuck my wife for me?"

When I asked him this way, it seemed natural and non-threatening. Donna liked what she heard and sucked and tongued me hard under the crown of my cock.

"Do I call you Master too?"

"Yes Bob, I think you should. Don't you?"

"Yes Master." I said for the first time.

Donna stopped sucking and said, "Oh my god Bob, invite him over already."

"Master, will you please come over at your convenience and begin training Donna and me?"

"Yes Bob. I'll be over in about an hour or so. Why don't you tell Donna to stop sucking your cock and go prepare her body to receive guests. You get naked, go down stairs and open the front door. Wait on your knees and don't say a word until I ask you to say something. Do you agree?"

"Aw Master, can't she bring me off first?"

"No Bob. It's so much more fun to deny you than reward you when you haven't done anything. Now tell your wife my instructions. Will you do that for me?"

I looked at Donna. The feelings she sent through my cock were incredible. "He says you're to stop sucking me off Donna and go get yourself fixed up for his arrival."

In less than the blink of an eye, she stopped, jumped off the bed, ran to the bathroom and shut the door.

"It's done Sir."

"Good boy. How does that dick feel now?"

"Disappointed," I said, "Now that he's denied, he wants to blast off more than ever."

"Good, now go downstairs and wait on your knees." Then he hung up.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12