Cucking for the First Time

Story Info
Teri learns about her boyfriend's secret fetish.
3k words
4.19
69k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seastan
Seastan
8 Followers

"You mean that actually wouldn't bother you?" she asked shocked.

"I know it seems weird, but no." I said.

"Seeing me play with another man...seeing him embrace me... kiss me..."

"I mean I'm not saying it wouldn't be a little hard to watch, but seeing you so turned on would be such a turn on for me."

"Have you thought about this before?" she was surprised.

"A little." I said.

Teri and I had been dating for about three years, right from the start of college. She was short with a cute face, a curvy body and a juicy ass. We were very much in love but the last year had been hard on us. I did a year abroad and while it was tough being away, it did give us a lot of opportunities to learn about each other's fantasies.

We would watch porn together online, sending each other links to our favorite scenes. She was a bit predictable, as she always liked the fetish scenes best (saying it was always for the outfits). We made talking about our fantasies a regular thing and found it to be a great outlet for not physically being together. One night we were chatting online and decided to look up an online list of "fantasies for women". We were bored and went through each one and our level of interest. Most of her responses were innocent and what I would have expected, except for #5: "Hot NSA Sex".

"sure," she said jokingly "It'd be fun and I'd be a pretty lucky girl."

I was a little surprised, "Is that something you'd like to try?"

"No, I don't think so." She said, "I would never want to risk hurting anything we have."

"I think it'd be really sexy to see a new man inside you baby." I said, not really thinking about what I was saying.

She was shocked. I had not put a lot of thought into how this may have come across for her. I wasn't suggesting it would happen, but understandably she was a little taken aback. We talked about it for a couple of minutes, explaining that I was just open to it if it was something she wanted to do. And while she was curious all she could say was, "well... I'm not saying no, but I'm just not there yet."

It definitely turned me on. Just hearing her mention taking a new lover got me so hard. Over the next few weeks I mentioned it a few more times in our next chats, but she never seemed as receptive as she did that first time. Maybe she wasn't interested... maybe she was just nervous... either way I decided to drop it.

***

It wouldn't come up again for a number of months, once I had returned home from school. We were living in the same city again, spending all our free time together and enjoying life. One night after we finished making love she asked me if I was still interested in seeing her with another man. My cum was covering her tits and she was slowly running her fingers through it.

"umm...of course I am baby. I kinda thought you lost interest in it though. If it's something you want too, then I'm open to talking about it." I paused. "... have you been thinking about it?"

"I have a little." She said softy. "I haven't thought too much about it though."

I sat up and held her close, beginning to stroke her hair. "Tell me what have you been thinking about."

Teri looked up at me, she had beautiful brown eyes. I could tell she was nervous. "Well I wouldn't be completely against being with another man while you watched. You had mentioned that it would turn you on, so I thought I would bring it up, but don't be mad. I love you very much."

"I think it'd be really sexy... Have you been thinking about someone in particular?"

She paused for a moment, "I have been kinda curious about Steve."

I had jerked off so many times to the thought of her with a new man, but hearing her actually say it overcame me with jealousy. They had become friends while I was away at school and I knew they had always been close. I took a few breaths to regain my composure. I then asked if she had told him anything or if anything had already happened.

"No, nothing like that. He and I have only been friends. He always knew about you while you were away and while he would flirt with me a bit, I never flirted back."

"so now you think you want to sleep with him?" I knew that of course she did. He was really muscular and from what I could tell even though I had never met him, he was pretty charming. Teri always mentioned he was a bit full of himself, but when you work out for a few hours a day I suppose you would have to be. While I was away they would take walks around the mall or she'd join him for a drink in the sports bar.

"Baby this was your idea," She quickly retreated. "I thought it was what you wanted. If its not we shouldn't even talk about it anymore, I'm sorry."

I sat there in silence for a moment, trying to process all my thoughts. " I know, I know, it's just strange to hear you actually say someone's name out loud. But for me to enjoy it, I want you to enjoy it, and the person should be someone you want to be with." I paused for a moment not entirely sure what I was saying, "What kind of thing would you be interested in doing."

We laid there naked with her head on my lap for more than an hour. We talked about what she would be interested in trying and what I wanted to see. At first she was at loss for words when it came to even describing what it was she wanted, feeling like even saying it was cheating, but she got more comfortable as we talked. At first she suggested maybe just sucking his cock, nothing too extreme to ease into it. Just a little fun for her and a little show for me. I told her that would be sexy, but I hoped she felt free to do whatever she wanted, whatever turned her on, it was seeing her happy that I liked.

"What if I fucked him?"

"That'd be ok, as long as he wore a condom."

"and I took his condom off and begged him to cum on me" she giggled to herself.

Hearing that obviously bothered me a little, but I thought she was testing me. "if that's what you want honey".

She regained her composure and asked softly, "Would you help me pick out lingerie?

***

Telling Steve was another issue altogether. Like Teri had said, they were just friends. He had asked her out the first time they had met, but she turned him down because she was seeing me.

"I'm confused." Steve said in a state of shock. "You want us to mess around while your boyfriend watches?"

"I know it sounds weird but he thinks it would be sexy to see me with another man. It's something that he said would really turn him on and I'm ok with trying it out." Teri paused for a moment "I'll be honest, when I thought about who I would want to experience like this... it was you".

"Well it would be fun... but you're sure your boyfriend doesn't mind? The last thing I want to do is break up you guys up or anything like that. "

"No we've talked a lot about this. This would be a one time thing."

Teri and Steve talked about it, beginning to set up rules and parameters. She was very controlling of the situation. She told him to come over to our house around 730pm on Thursday. Before they hung up, Steve asked if he should bring a condom. Teri thought about it for a minute, "Steve I'll have everything you need here."

***

The next few days were a bit of a blur for me. I was really excited about the whole thing, but a little scared too. The idea got me so hard yet being confronted by the reality of the whole thing was much different. Hearing her say she was going to make him cum just made me realize just how real the whole thing would be. We went to the mall and went lingerie shopping, but most of the things I liked were too "old" or conservative. She hopped around the lingerie shop holding up different bras and panties.

"what do you think of this one?" she asked

"Its nice..." I said, somewhat unimpressed. She put it down and picked up a corset.

"what about this?"

"Its sexy." I thought about it for a moment, "hey baby so you and Steve have never played around right?"

"No baby, I told you were are just friends. There has always been a little sexual tension, but I love you."

"No I know, I guess I am just a little nervous."

She put the corset down. "Baby I'm excited to do this, but it was your idea, if you are unsure, lets hold off..."

"No, I really want it, I'm just a little nervous. So you have never seen him naked?"

"Well I kinda have."

"I came over once while after he had gotten out of the shower and accidentally walked in on him."

"And you like his body?"

"Well yes, he's in pretty good shape."

"And his dick?"

She smiled. "Yes, from what I could see he looks like he has a nice dick." Her attention went back to the lingerie around the shop. "Ooooo what about this one?" she held out a black lace chemise. It was pretty much see through and had garters extending down. She went over to the changing room and invited me to come look. It was slutty and pretty much screamed 'fuck me'. She looked at herself in the mirror. " I think Ill take this one".

***

When the day arrived I woke up feeling a little nervous and very excited. Teri's ass was tucked against me as she slept. She was wearing only a thong, and I could feel her soft skin pressed against me. I slid my hands down her stomach and to her pelvis. I put my hands over her pussy imagining that a new man would be inside her tonight. I got hard, and I could feel my hard-on going up to her ass. Teri woke up and kissed me, squeezing her legs together over my hands. I pressed my fingers against her panties, and started rubbing her pussy. She was getting wet, but suddenly pulled my hand away.

"I want to be fresh for tonight... and you shouldn't get off anyway until after you see everything tonight." She was clearly excited. "I think the anticipation will do you good." She said.

The day went by really quickly. We were both at work all day, and the mix of jealousy and excitement put me in a strange mood. I kept thinking about how soon she would be fucking a new man. I'd found getting myself jealous, thinking about her sweet lips wrapped around his dick, but then I'd get so hard. I felt turned on and ready. Shamed yet aroused.

When I got home she was already in the shower. Our bedroom was spotless. The bed was made and lingerie had been laid out across our bed. Three condoms were splayed out on the nightstand next to a bottle of lube. From the shower I heard the water falling off her body, washing me away in preparation for Steve.

"Ill be out in a bit baby," she yelled from the shower.

When she came out a few minutes later, she had a towel wrapped around her. She smiled. "Want to help me get dressed?"

I helped her pull her stockings up and attached the clasps of the garter belt. Her tits looked bigger in the chemise. It pulled them closer together and gave her such supple cleavage. She pulled her hair back and put on make-up. I was looking at my girlfriend, but at the same time not at all. Teri looked slutty and it got me hard. She never dressed up like that for me. We poured wine and waited. In the ten minutes while we sat there all I could do was stare at her. Lust after her. My Girlfriend sat on the edge of the bed looking like a sexual dynamo; one stocking covered leg over the other, with only a tiny black triangle of fabric covering her sweet pussy. Her tits overflowed out of black lace. We heard a knock on the door, 7:30 exactly.

Teri got up, kissed me on the cheek and walked out of the room. I watched the lace of her lingerie cling to her ass as she walked out of the room. Her black high heels perked her ass high into the air.

I could only vaguely hear her and Steve in the other room. I heard laughing for a bit and then things got quiet. Then their footsteps grew closer.

Teri walked in holding Steve's hand. He had undressed and was only wearing his boxers. He was in great shape, huge muscles and well defined six pack. "This is Steve" he reached out and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you."

Almost immediately he returned his hand to her waist, gently running it around to the front of her stomach and down her garter. She giggled and she turned towards him. They stood in front of me embracing, their hands slowly exploring the curves of one another's bodies. She let out a soft sigh as his mouth and hands slid across her skin. At first she turned away as his lips drew close to kiss her. It was obvious she was thinking of saving that for me, but as his lips explored her body, I could tell she wanted more. Teri looked over at me for approval and I smiled reassuringly. They kissed and the gentle caresses became more lustful. I could see Steve pressing his pelvis into her and I knew Teri was feeling his hard-on. She pressed herself into him, kissed him passionately and pulled him against her. She looked over at me and mouthed the words "thank you," before pulling him onto the bed.

He laid on top of her, kissing her and running his hands on her body. Her body squirmed under him as she moaned in pleasure, her hips thrusting up to please him. The kissing became wet and passionate and I could hear her whisper "your fingers feel so good in me".

She reached for his boxers and pulled them down. Steve had a huge cock and Teri's face lit up when she saw it bounce. She gripped it in her hand and began stroking. Slow at first but then faster, overcome by passion. "Steve, I need you to fuck me."

"Are you sure?"

"God I'm so wet, I want your dick in me" she reached over to the condoms on the table and started opening the package with her teeth, pulling it out and unrolling it over his cock. Steve's back arched and lowered towards her. She looked over at me, her eyes falling back as he pushed into her. Her breathing was soft at first, but grew heavy fast. She was engrossed with Steve, surrendering over completely to her lustful desires.

As Steve began to fuck her harder, she wrapped her arms around his neck and used her legs to hold him closer. She was biting his neck and moaning. He began to thrust harder and faster, working to a rhythm. She cried out, grasping his ass and pulled him towards her. I could tell she had cum. They slowed for a moment, but slowly regained speed. She exhaled with each thrust, synching her breathing with his fucking. They got faster, and again she pulled him close to her screaming, "please Steve, cum in me."

He fucked her faster and harder. I could hear my girlfriend overcome with lust, her muscles tightening as he got closer to orgasm. She got louder and I could see her move her hand over to his balls to help him finish. A moment later Steve yelled out and I knew he had cum.

Steve laid there on top of her. I could see his body rise and fall slowly as he pulled in and out of her. They looked into each other's eyes as their breathing returned to normal. They kissed quickly and Steve got up to take the condom off.

Teri walked over to me. Her body was covered in sweat and her hair was matted, she never had looked so sexy. "Are you ok?" She asked, running her fingers through my hair.

"Of course baby, that was so hot" I took her hand off my head and down to my pants. My cock was hard and pressed against my jeans. She smiled, pulled down the zipper, and freed my dick into the outside air. It stiffened immediately.

"Looks like I have another man to take care of." She laughed and got down on her knees in front of me, took my cock into her mouth, and began to suck. I could smell Steve on her. She was turned on and worked right away, one hand stroking my cock as the other caressed my balls. I was so turned on.

Moments later, Steve walked out of the bathroom, surprised to see Teri already going down on me. He tried to be quiet and sneak out, but as he passed by Teri she popped up to say bye.

"That was fun Steve, thank you." She said, hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "...And you have a pretty nice cock as well". She put her hand around his flaccid dick and stroked it a few times. They hugged and Steve left, and Teri returned to sucking me off.

I came so hard into her mouth and we spooned all night. We had unleashed something new in both of us, and there was no telling where it would go next.

Seastan
Seastan
8 Followers