Cucking in Montana

Story Info
A traveler shows a couple how to play.
2k words
4.28
125.8k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tall758
tall758
77 Followers

Let’s face it, when I’m on the road, I often let my little head out think my big head. And so it was on a recent trip to Montana.

I often take business trips around the country, visit locations during the day and have the nights to myself. And I can only log on to Literotica for so many hours before I beat the poor fella until he is too sore to appreciate the attention. I vowed that this trip would be different.

I’m trained to cuckhold my wife, but I’ve never been with another bi couple… maybe even a couple that was into the same game as my wife and I. As I logged in, I decided to visit the forums, and I started a thread asking “Are there any Bi Montana couples?” Since it was Sunday evening and I would be in this location all week, I decided that I could afford to take my time and play with a couple that might be a little harder to get.

Sure enough, within 15 minutes, there were three replies on the forum and we began the back and forth chatter that makes my heart pound in my chest. After sharing some emails and pictures, I decided that two of the respondents were probably single guys looking for a quick BJ. While that in itself does not disqualify anyone, this week, I was trying something new, so I sent polite emails of declination. I also knew that if the couple hunting fell through, I would be able to quickly email the boys and set up a session for mutual gratification.

The couple, Liz and Tom, and I were actively trading photos and making up scenarios that would be fun to act-out if we got together. However, after a few hours of bartering back and forth, I suspected that they were more into talking than doing. Just before turning in for the night, I decided to log-in one last time and see if any action was brewing. I had an email in my discreet email box which read:

“Tall: My husband and I have been curious for some time about meeting with a male for a threesome. We are a fun couple in our late forties, not very well maintained, but have extreme sexual appetites. As for me, I’m 5’7”, 165 lbs., with 38D boobs and a meaty ass. I’m shaved and like very much to be pleasured orally. He is 6’ and 250 lbs with a 6” cock and a stomach that hangs down over it like a patio cover. I’ve recently convinced him to shave and he is really into the look and feel of his smooth cock and balls. Although neither of us has had experience outside of our marriage, I really enjoyed the photos on your profile, and was struck by your description of being a cuckhold for your wife. You see, I think that Bill actually has these same tendencies. For the past few years, we have role-played a lot to keep our sex lives interesting. On of his favorite fantasies is to watch another man fuck me hard and then clean us both with his mouth. Once, he even ate me after he came. When he started, I trapped his head between my legs until he gave me another orgasm. Afterwards, he was so excited that he did me again, this time cumming on my tits and licking them clean. If you are interested in corrupting a horny couple into a new lifestyle, please respond to this email tonight. Then, I will show it to him tomorrow and “convince” him to make this happen! Bye for now – Sharon.”

Woah! Here it was, 11:30pm on Sunday night and I was already corresponding with a nice horny couple! I wondered why I hadn’t tried this on previous trips. Then, I sent the following reply:

“Sharon and Bill: You can’t imagine how excited I am to find a nice couple like yourselves, who have the fantasy to meet with me. Yes, I am very interested in meeting with you and helping you explore the limits of pleasure. Because breaking the ice in these situations is difficult, at best, I propose the following scenario…that is, if you are interested. I am staying in room 314 of the Elk View Inn. Tomorrow evening at 8:30, the door to my suite will be unlocked. I will be naked and blindfolded, kneeling in the center of the living room of the suite waiting for your arrival. You are to knock twice and enter the room. Sharon, you are to enter first and make yourself comfortable on the loveseat that will be to my right. Bill, you are to unzip your pants, take out your cock, and rub it over my mouth and nose. Then, settle into a fantastic blow job. When you are about to cum, I want you to step toward Sharon, who will have removed her blouse and bra, and shoot on her breasts. Then, while I watch and coach, you are to lick them clean. A great evening will follow! Tall.”

On Monday morning, I opened my email and found a reply which stated simply “we’ll be there at 8:30pm-sharp.”

I went about my day with my heart pounding in anticipation. At 4pm, I called it quits, grabbed a burger at the local “Arf and Barf” and drove back to the hotel. I took a short nap and decided to shower and shave at about 7:30. 20 minutes later, I didn’t have a hair anywhere on my body except for my head, arms and legs. I re-shaved my pits, chest, cock, balls and ass to signify that I was a “slave” to the situation. I laughed at myself in the mirror when I thought of how I had taken charge of the meeting, in effect being a leader to this couple in heat, while also assuming the submissive role to break the ice. I guess I just wanted to shock the couple into action!

One problem played in my mind, however. I had assumed that I was working with “Sharon” while online. The problem was, although I had seen their photos and had no assumption that they were fakes, I had not spoken with them by phone to verify that both were on board. For all I knew, Bill, or someone pretending to be Bill would come by the room with four of his cowboy buddies and have their way with me. Although I felt this risk was real, it was remote and actually excited me, somewhat. I was ready to go through with whatever was presented to me at 8:30.

At 8:25, I unlocked the door, dimmed the lights, assumed my position on the floor, and secured the blindfold. I was sweating and shaking with anticipation.

Shortly after assuming the position, I heard the door open and footsteps into the room. One entity went to my left and sat down (good, everything according to plan!), and I heard a zipper being pulled down. I was red as a beat by this time, but turned inward into my most submissive side. My cock was shrunk like I’d been swimming and I was embarrassed that Sharon would think she wasted her time! Then it hit me. Literally. I felt the un-mistakenly hot skin of cock. It hit my lips, then my nose. I could already feel slimy precum where it trailed across my cheek. I was moving into full pleasure mode now!

The cock was already rock hard, as Sharon and Bill had apparently discussed the visit on their way over. I licked up and down the shaft and felt ball skin, shaved ball skin, against my chin. I was in heaven by now and felt a hot stirring in my loins. I took it between my lips and began the cock-sucking routine that I had been taught by my wife. After a couple of minutes, Bill began to fuck my face and grunted a few times. My hair was matting against his fat stomach, but I was determined to finish this job. Then, without warning, his cock was gone. I forgot that I was not to be rewarded with his cum. I took off the blindfold in time to see him jacking a huge white load on Sharon’s beautiful, huge tits.

When he shot his last rope, I told him: “OK, Bill, now I want you to get on your knees and clean every drop of your cum off of her chest. I want her to be clean when I fuck her, so do a good job.” With this, Bill dropped to his knees and leaned forward sucking and licking the scum off of Sharon, whose eyes were half closed, already masking her obvious pleasure in participating in this scenario.

When Bill was finished with her tits, I told him to eat her to an orgasm, which he did with very little delay or difficulty. When he finished, I rubbed my rock hard cock on his face and he hesitated but took it in to the hilt. I could tell that he was new at the game, so I told Sharon to talk him through it. What she said almost made me shoot right then:

“Bill, suck that cock for me. That’s my cock and I want it to be hard and thick when it pounds me. That’s it, all the way down and all the way back, use your tongue. You look like you’ve wanted to do this for a long time, so enjoy it!”

About a minute later, I retrieved my cock from Bill and rolled over on Sharon. She was right about not keeping up. Her tits were big, and so were her thighs, fat, but not tight, and not many stretch marks. Her pussy was bare and her lips pink and slick. I stuck it into her and rode her hard for a while. She was loud and she was active. After the third time slipping out of her tight, gripping cunt, I asked Bill to put me back in, which he did without hesitation. She was cumming every couple of minutes and saying some really nasty things to Bill, mostly getting him ready for her creampie, something which appeared to excite her more than him. A minute later, I was blinded by the white light of a tremendous orgasm and I pumped her full of cream.

Bill pried our sweating bodies apart and I felt him licking my balls and cock. He cleaned our juices and then turned to Sharon with obvious lust in his eyes. She lay back and guided his head to her cunt. Then she held him tight while he did his duty. I looked down and noticed that he was hard again, very hard, and I started rubbing his cock and balls. He was dripping pre come again, so I stopped and gnawed on her big fat nipples while she came on his face.

After cleaning the hole, Bill jumped on it and I watched his big fat belly shake through a quick but rewarding fuck. I then told him that it was my turn to eat the pie. At this, Sharon pushed me down on my back and straddled my face with her knees. Then, she lowered her dripping cunt to my mouth. The cunt juice, cum and saliva literally poured into my mouth and I ate all I could eat for about five minutes, and then it was over.

Sharon thanked me for the experience and told me she had one last reward before they left. Both she and Bill then gave me the most awe inspiring blowjob. At her insistence, I came in his mouth and they both shared the snowball before he swallowed it in a lump. With that, Sharon placed the blindfold back on me, and told me to kneel in the center of the room, which I did. Then she left, saying:

“We know you’re staying until Friday, so we’ll be back tomorrow at 8:30pm. Be in the same position and prepare to please us again. Oh, and we’re bringing a couple of friends over, so be ready for more fun.”

My heart was pounding again! I didn’t even take a shower, I just jumped into bed and slept like a baby dreaming about the adventures to come. I guess Montana has some bi-couples!

tall758
tall758
77 Followers