Cuckold, Again

Story Info
The psychology of a cuckold.
8.3k words
4.17
119.9k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,062 Followers

The events in this story are true from my life's experiences, only the names have been changed.

Cuckold; a man whose wife fornicates with other men.

In his play, 'The Merry Wives of Windsor', William Shakespear uses the word, cuckold several times. The word comes from the chicken farmers of his day. When their rooster or cock grew old, they would bring in a younger cock to service the hens. They referred to the older cock as the cuckold. They would cut off the cuckold's spurs so it could not injure the younger cock, should they fight.

Henpeck; a man who is dominated by his wife.

Henpeck is another word we get from the early chicken farmers. When a cock tries to mount a hen: the hen pecks at the cock thus driving him away. Unable to mate with the hen the cock is said to be henpecked.

This true story is about the deep love I had for my wife and how she took advantage of that love: making me her cuckold, henpecked husband.

When my wife and I married, I was twenty one and she was nineteen. We were just two young virgin kids. My wife's manager, Warren, was a couple of years older then me. He was a tall handsome guy and my wife was very much attracted to him.

He attended our wedding and on that day, I knew, my beautiful bride knew and he knew that whenever he wanted her, she would be his. He allowed us to live our first year in marital bliss before he decided take her.

...................20 Years

She was now twenty years of age, with a year of marital experience, she was safe and ready for his sexual pleasure.

On that morning she left for work a happy, carefree, innocent, young, newly wedded girl. That night she came home a woman, a woman with a secret; I was now her cuckold.

That first week of my cuckolding left me so confused. We had been so intimately connected, we were each others confidant. Then suddenly she disconnected from me. She became distant and I could feel this invisible wall between us. She no longer reached for me. She no longer had an interest or sexual desires for me. I felt so left out, so alone.

Gradually I came to realize the reason for her distance from me, she was having an affair with her boss and there was nothing I could do about it. That intimate connection that we had shared that first year, would never return.

More and more we began to argue over sex and we both knew that I could never leave her.

She no longer wanted to have vaginal intercourse with me. Whenever I would think of him fucking her, I would get angry. Then I would get an erection and end up masturbating.

One night my wife came home from work, we kissed and she went into the bedroom to change. Then she called to me. "Jack, would you please come in here?"

I walked to the bedroom doorway and she was standing there in her bra and panties, pointing down at the bed saying, "What's that?"

"What's what?"

"That! Right there on the bed spread!" she said, pointing her finger.

Then I saw it, about five globs of my dried semen. I thought I was careful but I must have missed it.

Then she said, "That's semen. Did you jerk off?"

I was so ashamed and embarrassed, I answered her meekly, "Yes."

Then she frightened me. I never saw her get so angry as she went into a rant, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO MY SELF ESTEEM? DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL? DO YOU?"

She had the eyes of a mad woman as she growled, "DO YOU KNOW HOW DEGRADING THAT IS TO ME? I'll GET A KNIFE AND CUT YOUR LITTLE DICK OFF BEFORE I LET YOU DIMINISH MY SIGNIFICANCE! I WON'T STAND FOR IT! DO YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

I felt so humiliated, "Yes. I'm sorry."

She started to calm down as she realized how neglected I've been and she said, "Look! If you feel the need to jerk off, ask me, I'll drop what I'm doing and I'll stroke it for you. You know I'm very good at that. If you can't wait till I get home, then go in the bathroom, close the door and take care of it. Just clean up after yourself and you don't have to tell me about it because I don't want to know. Okay?"

"I will."

Then she asked, "What brought this on? You didn't bring a Playboy magazine into this house. Did you?"

"No."

"Did something happen to you at work? I mean, why?"

"I came home from work, I showered and I came into this room drying myself. I started thinking about Warren fucking you and I got very angry. Then I started thinking about what he would be doing to you, kissing you, feeling your tits and ass and I got an erection."

She got a look of disgust and said, "Look! Warren is not fucking me. You don't have any proof. It's all in your mind, you're imagining it and if thinking of another man fucking me gives you an erection, then you are a homosexual. You know what I think? I think you have an attraction for Warren."

Meekly I replied, "I don't think so and I'm not a homosexual."

"Your mother really screwed you up. You need help."

"Can we leave my mother out of this?"

"Sorry. When will dinner be ready?"

"It's ready when you are."

"Okay. Give me a minute."

All of my life I have struggled with homosexual tendencies and over the years, I've managed to keep them suppressed and hidden from my family and friends. Maybe I wasn't too successful in hiding those feelings from her.

After that masturbation episode, she began a routine of stroking me whenever she felt I needed it. She discovered that the more she masturbated me; the more passive and submissive I became.

She was denying me vaginal intercourse which prevented me from expressing my male dominance. Another man was gratifying her sexual needs by ejaculating his sperm deep in her womb but with me, she would use her hand to draw my sperm from me and then rinse it down the drain.

All of these factors had the effect on me that I became psychologically castrated. If she saw me get an erection, she would reinforce my castration with a stroking. At first, I tried to resist her but she persisted and gained total control of my emotions, in effect; making me her docile eunuch.

After I surrendered and became her eunuch, my life changed for the better. It became very peaceful and tranquil: for I was no longer frustrated or concerned about sex and I no longer argued, protested or became suspicious of her.

Whenever she would take a shower, she would have me dry her off. I loved toweling her beautiful, warm, soft, voluptuous body. I wanted to take her in my arms, lay her on the bed, feel the comfort of her as I lay between her legs and make love to her but that was not to be; for her hand always rendered my genitals useless.

When her toe nails needed attention: she would have me clip, file and paint them with nail polish.

She was ever vigilant to keep me castrated. She would expose her body to me and if I showed any sign of getting an erection, she would again reinforce my castration with her stroking.

One time we were in a restaurant, sitting at a table, waiting for our meal to be served and I started an innocent conversation which drifted to the subject of her boss. Not wanting to talk of her boss, she picked up the salt shaker and placed it on the table in front of her. It was crystal, cylindrical in shape about six inches tall, she said nothing but with a look of seduction, placed her fist around the shaker and slowly began to stroke it up and down. I changed the subject and she returned the shaker to it's place.

I knew that I was incapable of gratifying her sexually so I tried to make it up to her in other ways. I was now doing the house work or whatever else she wanted me to do. My subservient relationship to her was kept behind closed doors as she didn't want her family to know, what she was doing to me.

She decided the TV shows to watch and what time we would go to bed. If the phone rang; she would always answer it and after she had finished talking, she would hang it up, never saying who it was and I never asking. I saved her from having to lie.

Some Saturday mornings she would take a shower, get dressed and go out. I never asked where she was going and she never volunteered to tell me. Later that day when she came home, I could tell that she had been with a man.

There is a certain type of man that she finds irresistible and I don't think that she can help herself, especially when they make advances on her. When her boss took her, he opened the flood gates for other men.

She was so beautiful, so sexy and so voluptuous that I don't think men could help themselves when they were around her, even if they happen to be my friends.

One afternoon two of my friends, Bill and Mel were going to Bill's car which was parked in a parking garage. Mel started to get into Bill's car but by some strange coincidence, he looked down into the car that was parked next to him. He came face to face with my wife. She was in her boss's car, giving him a blow job.

Once my friends found out that I was a cuckold they lost respect for me. Bill could forget what he saw but not Mel. Mel had been married for only a year and then his wife divorced him. He was bitter about it. Mel threatened my wife that if she didn't take care of him, then he would reveal her dark secret to me.

She despised Mel but she gave in to his demands. She tried to discourage me from being friends with him but at the time, I knew nothing of what was going on.

A few times Mel would stop by my house for no particular reason and while he was talking to me, he would ogle my wife. He often would rub the front of his pants in front of her. She could have walked away but she had to stay there, to make sure he didn't say anything.

I thought his behavior was crude and odd at the time but now I realize, that he must have been stopping by my house quite often. Those times that he met me, I was probably home unexpectedly.

To this day my wife refuses to talk about it, claiming that it is too painful.

After a few years, I was offered a job in another state so we moved away from her boss and Mel. The new job paid well so my wife no longer needed to work.

She was happy that I raised our standard of living and we began a new start in our marriage. In the new environment, we became like husband and wife. She no longer stroked me and our love making was like any other normal married couple, if there is a normal. By having vaginal intercourse, I regained my male dominant status.

Whenever my wife and I would meet a man, he could tell right away that my wife was too much woman for me. That I could never keep her gratified. She always gave them the impression that she was restless and needed to be fucked.

I could always tell when she became interested in another man. Her body language always gives her away. She could never hide her desires and passions from me. It killed me to know that she desired another man but I also found it to be very exciting and erotic. She could make herself so alluring and it built up her ego knowing she could turn a complete stranger on.

I loved her so much and wanted to please her so much, that I could never prevent her from having her way with another man if that's what she chose. I didn't want to be in her way. I just wanted her to be free and happy while she was with me. ..................30 Years

When my wife turned thirty, her type of man came into our lives. I had to have some repairs done to our house so I was getting some bids on the work.

One contractor came by late one afternoon. I showed him the work that needed to be done and he went about the outside of the house taking all of his measurements. Then he came in the house and showed me his sample materials. My wife knows nothing of construction so she left us alone. The contractor left saying that he would mail me a proposal.

On Saturday morning another contractor came by. This guy was my wife's type. He was in his fifties, tall and beefy but not fat. He had a full head of wavy, salt and pepper hair. He was rugged looking from his years of construction but he was handsome with blue eyes and a set of beautiful white teeth.

I greeted him and he said his name was Ben. I showed him the repairs that were needed and he then went around the house taking measurements.

After he finished, I showed him into our kitchen and introduced him to my wife. Immediately, I could see the favorable eye contact between them. Even though this man was twenty years older than my wife, I could see that they both liked what they were looking at and the atmosphere became sexually charged.

My wife always wears a house dress and they are of thin material which drapes her hips and behind very provocatively. The front of the dress is a plain low neck line which, if she wants, she can lean forward and the material will fall away revealing her breasts. These simple dresses make her look very sexy and voluptuous.

My wife got into her seductive voice, "Ben, would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Yes, if you have it."

"Jack, get Ben a cup and I'll have a half a cup myself."

She just took over. She made me the servant. She had to show Ben that she runs this house.

Ben had his samples laid out on the table. My wife folded her arms across her chest and leaned on the table. This has the effect of pushing her breasts together displaying a lot of cleavage.

Looking at the samples, she asks, "What have we here?"

Ben started explaining the samples to her as she was now monopolizing his attention. I watched her shift her position so she could stand closer to Ben, who was now sitting. She pretended to want to get a closer look at the samples as her thigh came to rest against his arm which he did not move away.

Being an older man, Ben picked up on her signals right away. He got up from his chair and rummaged through his brief case for a folder to show her another product. As he was pointing out the features in the folder he placed his hand on her upper back. She looked up at him and smiled. He looked at me for my reaction but I showed nothing, pretending not to notice. She is in command of her own body, if a man wants to touch her, she can move away or stay.

Getting a positive reaction from my wife, he began to slowly rub his hand up and down her back while talking to her. I could see that she was enjoying the feel of his touch. I know my wife, she wanted to see if she could turn this older man on but instead, he turned the tables on her. He was now getting her aroused and he knew how to play her.

As he was talking, he moved his hand down to the small of her back and began massaging it. He glanced over at me to see if he was trespassing and I gave him an approving smile. I was enjoying the sight of my wife becoming aroused by another man. My penis began to stir and grow hard.

When my wife gets aroused, her breasts puff up and her nipples protrude. If her arousal is not gratified, she goes into heat. When she's in heat, her buttocks become prominent and like a flower opening up to the sun, they spread apart.

She was now in heat and she was very anxious, nervous and trembling. She looked at me with a look of apprehension and I could read her mind, "This man is going to fuck me and you're just standing there doing nothing about it."

She walked over to the sink to get a drink of water to try and calm herself. I watched his eyes light up as they feasted on the movement of her hips and behind. He could see her buttocks straining at the material of her dress as they stretched open.

Ben's face had a look of lust, surprise and wonder as he watched the vision before him. The air was filled with the aroma of her sex. We both could see that she was all open, lubricating and waiting for her bull. And her bull was ready for her as the hardness in Ben's pants became very pronounced.

He was about to move towards her, when suddenly the mood was broken, our five year old daughter came into the house to wash her hands and get a drink. My wife tended to her by giving her a snack and the child went back outside.

My wife had regained her composure and she came back to the table, asking Ben a lot of questions, some that I would not have thought about. How many on your staff? How reliable are they, etc? After we finished up, Ben put his samples under his arm and said that he would get a proposal out to us.

We walked him to the door, where he took my wife's hand into his and said, "Well Marie, it's certainly been a pleasure meeting you and I hope you will let me do this work for you."

Then his voice took on a sexual tone as he continued, "And don't worry, I'll take very good care of you."

He left and we watched him pull out of our driveway. Then my wife took me by the hand and led me up stairs to our bedroom saying, "Boy! I need you, right now." In our love making, Ben's name was mentioned a few times.

That Sunday night our phone rang and my wife picked it up. "Hello. ... Oh, hi. How are you? ... So soon? Well, that was fast. ... Ha, ha, Oh, that is so sweet of you to say that. ... Ha, ha. Tomorrow morning? Yes, I'll be home. ... Oh, good. ... My accent? I'm from New York. We moved here about three years ago and I guess I'll never lose this accent. ... Oh, you're sweet. ... No, it was my husband's job transfer. ... You know, I have to take care of my man. He's all I've got. ... Ha, ha. You are so bad. Would you like to talk to my husband? He's sitting right here. ... No need?. ... Okay. Then I'll see you in the morning. ... You to, Bye."

"That was Ben. He's going to drop off your proposal in the morning. I think we should hire this guy even if he's a little more money. I feel comfortable with him."

That Monday night I looked over Ben's proposal and told my wife that yes we would hire him. Later that night when we got into bed, we sleep in the nude and when I saw her nude form, I started to get hard. I turned out the lamp and my wife snuggled up to me. She kissed me on the cheek and said, "I love you so much, I'm so lucky to have a man like you," as she began to fondle my erection.

I was enjoying the sensations of her hand and I replied, "Oh honey, I love you too, I love you more than anything."

She began stroking it and I said, "Hmmm, you haven't given me a hand job in a long time. That feels so good."

"Just enjoy. You're so good to me. I never thought that I would be living in a big house like this, in this beautiful neighborhood and I'd be taking tennis lessons."

"Talking about a big house, how long was Ben here this morning?"

"O, Let's not talk about Ben."

She continued stroking and I asked again, "No, really, how long was he here?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes. I do."

"Well he got here early, before I even had a chance to get dressed. I gave him a cup of coffee and he drank it while I got the kids off to school. We talked for a little while, maybe ten minutes. Then we said our good byes and I walked him to the door."

I was disappointed. I wanted to hear her say that he fucked her. I asked, "Then that was it?"

She asked, "Why? Did you expect him to do anything? You're going soft on me. I know Saturday when we made love, you said a lot of things about Ben fucking me and it got me real hot but they were only fantasies. Weren't they? I mean, you didn't really mean you wanted him to fuck me. Did you?"

"Well, yeah."

"Why?"

"I saw the way you two looked at each other. I was hoping he would fuck you."

"Are you really sure you would want him to fuck me? I'll ask you again, why?"

"Because it would make you exciting. Give you the life experience. I think every woman should experience another man besides her husband. It would put a little spark in our marriage."

"O, it would put a spark alright. He is an interesting guy. He's an estimator/salesman for the construction company but his real passion is the theater. He's a part time actor and model."

I replied, "He's got the looks for it."

"Yes he does, for a man in his fifties. Do you really think you could handle it, if he fucked me?"

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,062 Followers