Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheating girlfriend gets a punishment.
1.5k words
3.64
51.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't sleep. She was listening to the quiet tick of the clock, which never seemed to have the correct time, no matter how many times she reset it. She lay on her belly, staring aimlessly, the dim light from a lamppost creeping in through the shades. The bed sat about eighteen inches high on the dark stained wood floor. Her fingers trailed lightly across it, her nails catching the grooves with soft scratches. The floor vents occasionally blasting warm, dry air into the room, she imagined it was your breath, trailing her spine.

The way your fingers would curl around the dimples of her back, and trace their way up to the nape of her neck. You always did have a way with your hands. She bent her knee, and stretched her leg up toward her chest, raising her right hip off the bed, just enough. She closed her eyes, and grazed her fingers from hip, across the patch of sensitive skin, to her other hip. A gentle whisper enters her memory. "That's it, Baby. Relax." Another blast of warm air against her leg, and she lolled lazily onto her back. Her fingers explored her familiar curves, leaving a trail of goose flesh in their wake. Her hands cupped and massaged her, now very perky, breasts. Her thumb grazed one of her erect nipples, and a soft exhale hit her supple lips. And then the memory of sudden blissful pressure, the warmth of skin on skin, the deep exhales, and then, a quiet, gentle plea of "Please, for me." The warmth, and the need, and the urgency swept over her, the way your body used to.

Then her thoughts drift to where you are now. Probably in a hotel, with a blonde, she thinks to herself.

—————————————————————————————————

You'd make me watch, just to punish me for being so awful to you. I'd be confined to a corner of your room. My jealousy would start as the sounds of your laughter and hers drift in from the living room. The jealousy grips me harder as I watch you lead her into your room, toward the bed, your hands gripping her hips. I want so badly for your hands to be on my hips, firm and warm, but I know if I move I will suffer more.

You kiss her softly on the neck, and nibble her ear. She backs up toward the bed, almost immediately, with no protest. Not in anyway my style, and I begin to think how much more fun you'd have with me. You begin to kiss along the collar of her low cut shirt. In one seemingly fluid motion, you managed to undo her bra, and take it off along with her shirt. As you begin to playfully lick, and bite her nipples, you give me a pointed look. She begins to moan, and I want so badly to join you.

You continue with your usual foreplay route, suckling on her nipples, and gently teasing the now moist bit of skin between the lips of her pussy, every so often looking at me, to give me a look that seems to say, "this could've been you." You've pulled off her tight fitting jeans, and inched your way down her body, kissing the inches of exposed skin. You kiss and bite at her inner thighs, and then breathe softly over her panties. Her wetness was apparent, glistening around her g-string. She writhes and moans, as your teasing becomes more unbearable. I can feel my pussy soaking through to my panties, as I watch.

Your tongue gracefully licks her thong, touching all around her lips. She lifts her hips, and brings her pussy closer to your mouth, she wants more. I want more. I slide my hand gently into my pants and find my own wet lips. My fingers begin to gently rub my clit, as I watch you lap at her exposed cunt, your nose resting on a strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair. She begs, and moans, and runs her fingers through your hair as you bring her to each edge, and then deny her. I've become so horny, and wet, that my body begins to move on it's own. Finally, I am at the bed beside you, and I share her wetness. My tongue meets yours on her clit, and you look turned on and amazed. You've decided to punish me a new way now.

I continue to prod the wet pink lips as you walk behind me. You rip off my pants, and panties, and spread apart my ass cheeks. Bending over me you whisper, "I am going to tear you up." You begin to massage my asshole with your thumb, and I attempt to pull away in protest. You grab more handfuls of my ass, and then slap it, hard. "No pulling away until I say so, understood, Baby?" This domination would normally put me off, but having you behind, and this woman I didn't know writhing and moaning in front of me, got me extremely hot.

I could feel myself dripping down my leg, my pussy begging to be penetrated. I could feel your thumb slide into my asshole, and probe gently. Then a finger plunged into the wetness. "You know I love this tight little pussy, but it has to be punished, doesn't it?" I nod and begin to lick faster, wishing you would do the same for me. I gently edge two fingers into her and flip my hand upward, to find that spongy tissue. Softly curling my fingers against it, her moans become breathy and urgent.

You pump my pussy and ass with your fingers with the same rhythm, and causing my moans to mimic those of your date. You shove your hard cock, deep into me, and pump your thumb faster into my ass. I can feel my pussy stretching around you, dripping and squirting with each thrust. You move your hand and grip my hips hard, driving into me, hard, and deep. I begin to finger her harder, and deeper, lapping at her clit, her cunt throbbing in my hands.

You find the position that I love, with your hands pushing down on the small of my back, and gripping my ass, and grind your hard cock into my most sensitive places, bringing me to the edge over and over, but denying me any orgasm. "Lick her pussy clean, baby. Make her cum on your face." I oblige, sucking on her cunt, and caressing her g-spot, to her full orgasm.

As your dick rubbing my own g-spot, she twitched and came, convulsing in pleasure. I almost came all over your dick, but you pulled out of me and flipped me over on the bed. Your date then kissed my nipple, and rolled over on top of me, kissing her way down my body, to settle her tongue on top of my clit. You watch her eat me out for a while, fondling yourself, squeezing as I moan. Your date kisses up my side and we begin probing each other's mouths with our tongues, biting each other's lips, pulling each other's hair. You slide into me behind her, reaching around her hips to find her clit. "Now, both of you will come for me." Your dick stretches my walls, and rubs my g-spot. Your fingers vigorously rub your date's clit, and I can feel her juices dripping onto me. I can feel my orgasm rising, my pussy tightening around your cock. "That's it baby, come for me. Let that tight little pussy of yours come all over my cock." I lift my hips against her, and rub my clit against your hand, and you dates pussy, moaning louder and louder with each stroke from your cock. "Fuck Me!" I scream, as my pussy grips your dick, tight and throbs all over it, her pussy squirting on to mine.

You don't let it last long, you pull your dick out almost immediately, so as to not let me enjoy it too much. "Now, both of you, get on your knees, and clean me off." We do, tangling our tongues together, and around your cock, taking turns, and trading off sucking on the shaft, and on your balls. I bring you in deep, until your cock hits the back of my throat. I can feel your hand running your fingers through my hair, and pushing your dick further into my throat. I can taste the pre-cum on my tongue. We suck, and gag on your cock, until your balls tighten, and we begin to anticipate your orgasm. I suck you in deeper, and suck harder, as your date licks and kisses and massages your balls. You tense up your whole body, and groan in ecstasy, as you come in my mouth, and on both of our tits. Once you are through, I begin to lick off the come from my hands, and her nipples, biting and pinching. You kiss me, and the three of us follow you, climbing into bed. "Don't think your punishment is over, baby. It's only just begun." I should hate that devilish smile, but a larger part of me can't wait to be punished again.