Cuckold Chronicles: Rob

Story Info
The neighbor joins in.
7.5k words
4.4
66.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

This is part 4 of the continuing saga of Heather and Dave. If you have enjoyed them, they are in order, Paul, Todd and Damon. This story takes over after Damon has to leave unexpectedly. Heather & Dave are a couple expanding their marriage and still seeking the limits of the love they have for each other. Every relationship has a dominate and a submissive. These people have discovered that and are using it for their mutual satisfaction. Heather is a reluctant dominate and Dave is a willing submissive. Whereas there is not a strict time line in these stories, you should read Damon before this one, only because it sets up this story. I know the story is a little slow in developing, but I felt the set-up was important. I hope you enjoy.

Damon walked out the door and waved as he drove off. I happened to see Rob out front washing his car. He had a big smile on his face.

Heather tugged on my leash and I was following her to the bedroom. She had me lay face up on the bed. She leaned over me and rubbed her breast all over my messy face. Then she laid back and pulled me towards her slimy tits. I got the message and started licking them clean.

" Did you enjoy our company? Was it what you thought it would be? Did you enjoy being treated like that? Good. I loved every minute of it. Now lets take a nap. When we get up, you need to change these sheets. Somehow they got sweaty and I found a few wet spots on them." Heather rolled over and I spooned up next to her, drifting into dreamland, thinking how lucky I am to have a wife like Heather.

I woke up about an hour later, really needing to pee. The fact I was still wearing my cuckold sleeve didn't make matters any better. I slipped out of bed as gently as I could and made my way to the bathroom. Since I was wearing the "sleeve" and the outfit Heather had picked out, I had no choice but to pull down my panties and sit on the toilet. This was first time for me. Heather had told me this would make me feel more like a girly bitch, and she was right.

I finished up and went to rustle up something for lunch. I fixed a couple of sandwiches and put them in the fridge until Heather was ready to eat. When I went in to the bedroom, she was on the phone. She was giggling and softly running her finger up and down her thigh. She smiled at me and motioned for me to crawl up on the bed. A slight tug on her panties, and I knew what she wanted. I pulled them down and off her feet. I went to work, licking and kissing, while she chatted with her friend. All I could hear was her side of the conversation.

Heather: Yes, yes I am disappointed.

H; I'm not sure he's ready for that.

H; Well, yes, I do want him to see you fucking me. I'm just not sure this is the right time. Ummmmmm, yea, that's good. Um? Sorry, got distracted. I have a sissy bitch eating me right now. Listen, I want to concentrate on his mouth right now. I'll call you back in a little while. OK, soon, I promise. Bye.

She tossed her phone to the side and grabbed my head, shoving my face even harder into her love box. She must have still been worked up by Damon because she was cumming much quicker than usual.

When she had calmed down, she pulled me up next to her. She rolled over on her side and smiled at me.

" We need to talk about something," she said with a soft kiss to my forehead. " I'm still pretty randy from this morning. As much as I like your tongue, I really want a hard cock. I have someone that wants to come over, but that is where the problem comes in."

" What kind of problem," I asked, startled by her statement.

" You know this guy. He is a friend of yours. He knows how you dress around the house, he knows you are my bitch and he knows how you please me and my friends. The fact he has never said anything while he was here is a big plus in my book. I know how much stock you put in friendship, so I am leaving this up to you. I don't want one single thing to come between you two. He has told me just about the same thing to about you. He doesn't think any less of you. He thinks it's great you are so open. So, what should we do tonight?"

I was stunned, shocked and excited, all at the same time. Then the light came on in my head.

" Which of my friends have you been talking to," I asked trying to control my voice. " I haven't minded anything we have done lately, but I don't care for my friends being brought into the mix. Why would you betray our trust like that?"

" Slow down, Cowboy, you have it all wrong," she said with a sexy smile. " I didn't tell him anything till he approached me. And before you jump to another conclusion, no, he wasn't hitting on me behind your back. Now, let's look at the facts. He already knows how you dress here at home. He knows I have lovers on the side. He knows you encourage me to be with other men. None of these facts will change if he comes over or not. The big question is whether or not you feel comfortable with one of your closest friends in the role of my lover and your Master."

My head was spinning, trying to figure out who she was talking about. It took a few minutes to form a coherent sentence, but I finally was able to speak. " I think you should invite him over so we can talk about this. Tell him to bring his suit and we can cook on the grill and have a dip in the pool later. That should ease the tension and we can decide what to do. How does that sound to you?"

" I think that's a great idea," she said with a smile. " I'll call him in a little while, but first I want you to strip. Let's get you out of your slutty bitch outfit."

I stood up and peeled off all the lace and stockings. Then Heather tenderly untied my cock sleeve. It felt great to be free of that contraption for a while. She then took my hand and pulled me back on the bed. She laid me on my back and laid on top of me, kissing my mouth, then my neck and ears. This was the most intimate she had been with me in months. She slowly worked her way down to my chest and nipples. Her tongue was lashing out, flicking my nubs that were getting harder by the lick. Then a surprising thing happened, my cock started getting hard. Not a rock hard cock, but for me, it was hard enough that it wasn't just laying against my thigh. She must have felt it against her belly, because she looked up at me and smiled. Without another sound, she slid down kissing my belly and thighs, till she was rubbing my cock on her cheek. I was in heaven when I felt her hot breath and then her tongue lick and swirl around the mushroom head of my willy. She slid her tongue up and down the shaft, or at least as much as was there, and slipped down and sucked my tiny balls into her mouth. It had been close to a year since I had enjoyed these particular talents of hers and I knew I wouldn't last long. She came back up and took all 4" into her mouth, swirling her tongue and sucking in and out. She was massaging my balls at the same time. I tried to re-enact the Battle of Gettysburg in my head to hold off my climax, but it was no good. I tried to pull her off, telling her I was going to cum, but she just clamped down and held me in her mouth. Since I rarely get hard and only dribble when I cum, we were both surprised when I actually shot two ropes of cum and several oozes of man juice into her hot mouth.

I laid there panting while she laid her head on my thigh, waiting for the after shocks to die down. She got up on her hands and knees and crawled up towards my head with a devilish grin on her face. She straddled my stomach and grabbed my hands, putting them over my head. She leaned down as if to kiss me. She took one hand and pushed down on my chin, opening my mouth. Still grinning, she parted her lips a little and let some drool and cum trickle out, dripping into my open mouth. She seemed to really like this because she started rocking on my belly as she opened her mouth even more. This of course sent a lot more cum and spit into my mouth and on my chin. She leaned over more and licked up the spillage, then gave me a full open mouth tongue lashing kiss. The final result was all my cum and her spit was in my mouth, going down my throat. Two minutes later, she sits up and gives me that sexy smile I fell in love with, so many years ago. "Well, there you go, Baby, your first snowball," she said as she got out of bed. " Put on your swimsuit and we can get start making plans."

I jumped up and slipped on my trunks while Heather slipped on a sundress, ( and nothing else I noticed.)

" I just thought of something," Heather mused. " I don't have a bitch today. That means I have to help out with the chores around here." I saw her trying to hide a smile.

" I don't mind the extra help," I said, playing along, "if I get paid off like that," motioning to the bed. "If you'll strip the bed, I'll go put lunch on the table, then we can make the bed after lunch."

" Getting a bit pushy, aren't you?" that smile sneaking out again.

" I guess I am at that. I'm enjoying a few hours of freedom." As I turned to head for kitchen, I mentioned, almost in passing, " After lunch, you can call Rob and tell him to be here around 4."

You could have heard a pin drop, not a sound, just a quick breath from Heather. " How did you know it was Rob?" she asked warily.

"I didn't," I said as I kept heading for the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later, lunch was on the table and Heather walked into the kitchen. She didn't say a word as she ate her sandwich, but she was staring a hole through me. I guess she finally found the words she wanted. "What do you mean, you didn't know it was Rob? Was that just a lucky guess? Have you known all along?"

"I just took an educated guess. As far as I know, Rob is the only friend of mine that has seen me dressed as your bitch. The other week as I cleaned the windows, when I got in trouble, remember? Then this morning as you were saying good-bye to Damon. I'm also going to guess he was the mystery man you had when you cuffed my feet and hands then blindfolded me in the den."

Heather's face lost all color, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I put my arm around her and hugged her close to me.

" It seems to me we should talk before you call Rob," I whispered into her ear. She just nodded her head, without looking up. I sat up and took her hand. " Why don't I fix us a drink and we can chat out on patio?"

Heather stood up and mumbled an OK. We walked arm in arm to the pool deck. She sat down as I went to the bar. I figured I would break the ice, so I casually said, " I'm sensing you're either upset or embarrassed. I can't imagine you being embarrassed about being with another man, so I will assume you are upset. Is it because I guessed who you want tonight?"

Heather just stared at me as I brought her her drink. I sat down across the table from her and waited till she was ready. She took a sip and then looked determined, as if she had decided something.

" I love you," was all she said.

" I love you too and I have no doubt that you love me. Would it help if I went first? We've always been honest with each other. I think I can put your fears to rest if I tell you how I feel about this." A wave of her hand told me she wanted me to explain my feeling on this new twist. " Well," I said slowly, " As it stands now, you being with Rob would be just like us having a 3some, which isn't anything to be upset about. Even if it's just you two, that's no problem for me. You know my feelings on this. The only snag I see is my best friend treating me as his bitch."

" So you're saying you don't have a problem with Rob screwing me, just a problem with him using you as a cum slut?"

" That's not exactly what I said. I said it was a snag. Most snags can be worked out if you want to untangle the knot bad enough. We both think Rob is a great guy. I think we can work out my reservations when he comes over later, what do you think?"

" I think I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have a husband like you. There is one thing I haven't told you. Like I said earlier, he didn't hit on me, but I did approach him. It was while you were being punished, remember? You told me he saw you in your panties. I saw him the next day. I asked him point blank what he saw. He confirmed your suspicions. And before you ask again, he was the mystery cock you took such good care of that night. Are you ok with what has happened?"

" I can't change what has happened. I know Rob well enough to know he won't go blabbing to anyone about what he did or saw. But we still go back to me being the slut to serve the two of you."

" Do you still want me to call him? I'll do whatever you want to protect our marriage and your friendship with him."

" By all means, call him. I'm sure we can work everything out. But I do request I be dressed like this when he gets here. I would like to be the one that decides if I am to be your panty clad bitch while he is here."

" Of course Darling! I'm so glad you aren't mad about all this. Maybe we should have a signal set up. What if, I pull out a cigarette, and ask you for a light? If you want to go into "bitch mode", light my cigarette. If you don't, slide your lighter across the table. Sound like a plan?"

" I like it. Have an outfit laid out on the bed just in case. If I decide on my own earlier, I'll excuse myself, go to the bedroom and change. I'll ring your bell so you'll know what I am doing. But don't be disappointed if I just want to join in as much as I can."

" No problem, but understand, there will be no turning back if you decide to be our bitch. Both of us will use and ridicule you as much as we please. If you don't want it to go in that direction, then we can have a hot 3some."

" I'm already excited about it," I said, "Go ahead and call him, I'll go clean up the lunch dishes."

" OK, but I already did my job, I stripped the bed. I'm going to call him, then tidy up out here. You get to make the bed and give the bathroom the once over. I'll fix up a salad and you can marinate some steaks, nothing too big, we don't want to stuff ourselves with food. Hopefully, I'll be getting stuffed with something else," Heather said with a little giggle.

" Why am I not surprised," I said shaking my head. " You got a deal, I'll take care of my part."

" How much should I tell him?," She asked in a serious tone.

" Just tell him I know everything and there is no problem. Don't tell him anything about me thinking about being a slut for the two of you."

"OK, let's get to work."

Thirty minutes later, I finish in the bedroom and headed for the kitchen. Heather was already in the kitchen putting the final touches on the salad. I grabbed three sirloins from the fridge and put them in a pan with our favorite marinade. Since I usually eat two steaks, this would fit into Heather's wishes of not overeating. A couple of minutes later, she threw together a potato side dish and dinner was set. " These potatoes have to bake for 45 minutes, so I'm going to bake them for 30 minutes now," Heather said.

" I'm going to go freshen up so I can relax until Rob gets here," Heather said nonchalantly. " Check the bar and the grill to make sure we have everything we need."

" Yes Dear," was my sarcastic reply.

I went out to the patio and discovered we were a bit low on beer, but not enough to rush out to the store. The grill was fine, so I sat back and relaxed with a glass of iced tea.

I must have dozed off because Heather was shaking my arm. I looked up straight into the face of an angel. Heather was leaning over me, wearing her swimsuit. The top was bright orange, but I couldn't see the bottoms. She was wearing a cover like you see at the beach. I don't know what it is called, but I swear I have bandanas that are bigger. It ties on the hip, leaving it completely exposed. It didn't even completely cover the junction between her legs. On her exposed hip, all you could see was a thin orange string. I knew at a glance she was wearing her string bikini. When I say string, I mean G-String. She had applied light make-up and finished the look with her house slippers with the 2" heels.

" Wake up, Rob should be here in a few minutes," my angel said. " Maybe you should heat up the spa, just in case we decide to go in."

I had just finished setting the thermostat on the spa when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and saw Rob through the peephole. I took a deep breath and welcomed my best friend into the house. I couldn't help but look at him in a different way. He had an uneasy look on his face. I suppose he didn't know what to expect.

I gave him a big smile and relieved him of the case of beer he was holding.

" You didn't have to bring the beer," I said with a grin.

" Well, I plan on eating your food, so I figured this was the least I could do," he shot back, half jokingly.

" Well, come on in, Heather is around here someplace."

We walked out to poolside and found Heather relaxing on a chaise lounge. She looked so sexy, laying back, one leg bent, sunglasses and a wide brimmed hat, like a 50's movie star.

I went straight to the frig to stock the beer. Heather swung her legs around and faced us. Rob seemed frozen, not sure what he was suppose to do.

Heather stood up and glided over to us. She went to Rob and gave him a light peck on the cheek. That seemed to relax him a bit. I finished storing the beer and walked over to them next to the bar.

Heather sat at a barstool and banged her hand on the bar.

" Bartender! Bartender! How about some service here," she choked out through her laughter.

I fell right into the old routine. " Yes Ma'am, what would you like?"

" A wine cooler for me and a beer for my friend," she said, sounding very businesslike.

I got their drinks and grabbed a beer for myself. Heather took a good swig of her cooler and straightened herself up. Taking a deep breath, she said in her best professional voice, "The reason I called this meeting...,"

All three of us broke out laughing, Rob spitting beer across the patio.

" OK," Heather said, wiping away her tears, " I broke the ice for you two. You guys have a few things to talk about. I'm going to make myself scarce for a while. The spa should be hot enough in about ½ an hour. I'll be back then." With that, Heather gave Rob another peck on the cheek. She then came around the bar and kissed me lightly on the lips, brushing her hand across my crotch.

As we watched her ass sashay away from us, she spun on her heels. " Remember, your friendship is much more important than any sexual high we could ever reach. I won't let that be endangered again." Then she was through the doors and out of sight.

Well, in a nutshell, Rob and I talked about whether I would feel comfortable being dressed as and being treated as Heather's bitch in front of him. He reminded me, he also would treat me as such on those occasions. He assured me he thought it was great I was so open and willing to do whatever it took to make sure my wife was satisfied. His word was all I needed to know this would not affect our friendship. So we were laughing up a storm when Heather came back.

" Considering what you two are suppose to be discussing, I have to ask, what the hell is so funny?" Heather asked with a big grin.

" Believe it or not," Rob started, " it's football bets."

" This I have to hear, and I had better not be any part of it. I'm the only one that puts my ass on the line for a bet."

Dave: " No, this isn't you. It's between us. Every week we have a bet on a college game. Now, if I lose, I don't have to pay the 10 bucks. Since you like to go shopping during the games, I have to pay up in a different way."

Rob: " With your permission, I'll get my 10 bucks from your bitch's mouth."

Heather: " You mean to say, you'll give him a blow job every time you lose a bet?"

D: " That's the gist of it, of course there are some things to iron out, but we'll cross those bridges as we come to them."

12