Cuckold Chronicles: Sam Pt. 02

Story Info
A break in the action
7.9k words
3.36
24.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckold Chronicles: Sam Pt. 2

Taking a break in the action

"OK, that's close enough. Aside from the rum & Mojito mix, I add the following mixture:

1 TSP. of Hope for a good life together

1 dram of Memories both good and bad, to make us grateful for what we have

1 Dash of Friendship for without that, nothing else will sprout

1 TBSP. of Dreams so we have something to chase together

1 Shot of Devotion to each other and God

1 Jigger of Trust in your mate, there must always be trust

3 Drops of Forgiveness because in the words of my Grand-Daddy, "Men can be pretty stupid at times"

And the last but most important ingredient is a big splash of Love. It should be all encompassing, an eternal love that our grand-children's grand-children will talk about long after we're gone."

By the time I had finished the recipe, I noticed the fire in her eyes was gone, being replaced by small tears. I sat down on the bed next to her and offered a hug.

"I'm sorry I teased you so much, but when I saw you were getting fired up, I couldn't help it."

My apology was met with punch in the arm.

"You led me on like that! You let me think that you did something and now I feel so bad for not trusting you."

"Well, let's forget about this and I'll take you to a great steak house I know. I've already reserved us a poolside table. We need to be there in about 2 hours."

"I might be ready by then, I need to shower and fix my hair & make-up. Then I have to figure out what to wear."

"I can help you with what to wear, but you're on your own for the rest."

I reached over and picked up the panties and house shoes.

"Stockings are optional but not required, this place doesn't have much of a dress code. Oh, one more thing, if you want a salad, you have to make it yourself, the head chef there doesn't do salads."

"Why am I wearing my slippers out to dinner and what else am I going to wear, I can't go out like this."

"Sure you can. We now only have about an hour & a half and I have to go put the potatoes in the oven."

"AH, the light dawns on Miss Slow-To-Get-It. Poolside table; a chef that doesn't do salads. Since this place doesn't have a dress code, I think you should be dressed more like me."

She got up and walked over to my underwear drawer. She pulled out a stringed something she had bought for me years ago. It was nothing more than a G-String for men. Hooking it on her finger, she pulled it back and shot it at me like a rubber band.

"Now we will look like we belong together at this steak house of yours."

I took off my boxers & slipped on my bag as I thought of it. Heather came over and pushed a few hairs inside the sac, commenting it was time for me to trim up a bit. I haven't shaved down there since the episode with Damon, several months ago. {See Cuckold Chronicles: Damon} I left Heather to her shower & I headed to the kitchen to preheat the oven. I had sobered up a bit, so I turned on the last quarter of a game, I didn't know nor care who was playing. I was just looking for something to help me relax while I waited. I was just finishing my beer when the oven beeped.

With the taters in the oven, I still had an hour before I fired up the grill. I went ahead and took all the plastic ware out to the table on the deck. That got me thinking about the time I had to serve Heather & Rob their dinner out here. { See Cuckold Chronicles: Rob}I found an old gaudy looking plastic vase under the sink & filled it with water. Grabbing one of the steak knives, I went out to Heather's rose bush and cut off one of her American Beautys. With all the outdoor prep done, I grabbed another beer and went back to the game.

I must have dozed off because I woke to something soft brushing across my cheek and lips. It was Heather's beautiful breast trying to wake me up. I gave it a nice kiss and lick as a thank you. That is so much nicer than an alarm clock.

I got up and went to the kitchen to flip the steaks over in the marinade. Heather was preparing her salad. She looked like a walking dream. I think a hot woman wearing just sexy panties and heels is the epitome of sexiness. I had to shift my little guy so I could go fire up the grill.

Dinner was finally ready. Heather was sitting at the table eating her salad when I brought out the spuds. I put a steak on each of our plates and joined her.

Conversation during dinner was light, with no mention of the drama of the last 2 days. After dinner, I had my customary cigar & bourbon on ice while Heather took care of clearing the table. Only a few minutes later, she joined me at the table and enjoyed her special kind of smoke.

We were both done with our after dinner rituals. Heather came over and sat on my lap. She gave me a deep passionate kiss while my hand was caressing her tit which I had been denied access to for so long.

"Let's go back to bed for some pillow talk. We still have to take care of you before you come down with a case of Blue Balls."

"I better take care of you too before you go looking for a new boyfriend."

"I'm fine for now. My old boyfriend, Mr. Shower Massage & I got re-acquainted earlier."

We walked hand in hand back to the bedroom. After I laid down, Heather crawled onto the bed from the foot. Laying on top of me she started her hot kissing. She worked her way down to my belly. She looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and smiled as she pulled my junk out the side of the sac, stroking my cock at the same time.

"Would you like one of my stories to help you cum?"

"This may seem strange, but I've been thinking about all your lovers since I got up after Rob left. I've been thinking back to when we started this new lifestyle."

"Are you sure you want go there? I don't want you upset again. I can give all that up. I just want us to be happy for the rest of our days."

"No, it's OK. I really enjoyed most of your adventures, not counting last night of course. You surprised me the 1st time, remember? That night I came home from playing poker and saw you with Paul? ( See Cuckold Chronicles: Paul ) I know we had talked about me being treated like that, but what made you act on it that night? I loved everything about that night, it was my favorite fantasy come true."

Heather noticed my cock getting harder while I spoke, so she gave it a lick and slipped it into her mouth.

She looked back at me and said, "If you really want to know, I'll tell you. About a week before that night, we tried to make love, but you couldn't seal the deal. I was frustrated, not mad. I had met Paul several times over the summer. He was a college senior, working part-time at the grocery store for the summer break. He kept hitting on me and he was damn good looking. I rebuked his advances of course, but after you left me hanging that night, I thought more & more about your fantasies. I gave him my # and told him I needed to talk to him about something personal. He didn't like the idea of treating you like that & was concerned you might react violently. He even had an escape route if you started beating on the door. Well, the rest is history as they say."

She took a break and went back to sucking & stroking my cock.

"I know it's been 5 years, but why didn't you see him again? Didn't he enjoy it?"

"He did, what 22 year old wouldn't. It was the end of summer, he had to go back to school. We kept in contact for a while. Last I heard, he was teaching in Wyoming to work off his student loans."

Just as she headed back toward my cock, her phone rang. She picked it up and said, "It's Sam."

"I figured Rick would call. Go ahead and answer it. Put it on speaker. He needs to know what's going on. I'll keep myself busy while you talk."

I took the next 10 seconds to pull her panties off and dive between her legs.

"Hello?"

"HI, Heather, it's Sam. I hope it was ok for me to call."

"Hi, Sam, you saved me a call. I needed to talk to you. I have you on speaker and Dave is right here."

"That sounds ominous. Conversations that start with "We have to talk" don't usually bode well. Is this about last night & this morning?"

"Well, yes, it is in part about last night & this morning."

"I see. You say the Limp Dick is there listening? How ya doin' Panty Boy?"

"Don't call him that. His name is Dave. We are working through some things right now. He can't talk at the moment, he's busy doing some muff diving. I need to let you know the new rules. First off, we are taking a break, spending more time together. Dave is calling the shots. He will decide if and when we resume play."

"This is just a temporary thing right? I am going to get to see you again I hope."

"More than likely, but I don't know when. The other changes are Dave won't be in panties until he decides to play again and he will decide with whom. In a nutshell, I guess the humiliation part of our game is over for now, which is fine with me, I never really liked doing it, but I did it for him."

"Is it alright for me to still call you?"

"Of course, I can still have phone sex, sexting or anything else I was doing, just no sex with anyone but my husband. Here's a fine example of what I mean. He is very good with his tongue, he's doing a great job right now, but he knows I need a hard cock. I want your hard cock. I wish you were here right now to fill me up. OOOHHHH Dave get my dildo, I need a cock now. Sam, are you playing with your cock? Stroke it for me. Yesssssssss. Dave, slide it in, yes deeper, give it to me. Sam talk to me like you were here, tell me what you're going to do to my pussy."

"OH, Heather, I don't need any help getting hard for you. I'm going to start by teasing that hot pussy. I'll wait for Dave to get you to the edge, then I'm going to slide my hard fuck stick up & down your wet slit. Here's the head slipping in, can't you feel it Baby? You feel that fat head opening you up? Dave, use the dildo to do what I describe. Put in just the head, now pull it out. Quickly, put it back an inch deeper. Pull it back out, now slide it along her pussy."

"Stop teasing me you son of a bitch, FUCK ME NOW!"

"All in good time my hot little lady, all in good time. Can you feel me sawing in & out? Going a little deeper each time? I've bottomed out so I pull back till just the head is in. NOW, I give 3 quick strokes, balls deep in that hot box. I pull back and go slower ½ ways in and to the right & back out. Now to the left. I grab your ass and lift it so I'm pushing against that elusive G-spot, giving you 4 or 5 hard strokes. I'm getting close Baby, real close. I throw your legs over my shoulders and pound you hard as I can, getting another couple of inches inside. I'm going to lose it, I'm going to fill your cunt full of cum Baby, UGHHHHHHHH, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

The phone was silent for a minute while they both composed themselves. Without being told, I lay down next to Heather and began sucking and licking the dildo clean. For years she had called it Chris, named after a boy she had a crush on in High School. They never went out, she said she often wondered about his cock. I wondered to myself if she was going to re-name it Sam.

Heather came to her senses first.

"Sam, you still there? Sam? Hello? Earth to Sam?"

"Yeah I'm here. That was, uh, intense."

"I guess now you know it's ok to call me and, uh, chat? I should tell you Dave is licking and cleaning your substitute cock all on his own. Dave? Are you ok with what we just did?"

"Perfectly fine. To show that I'm ok with this, Sam, why don't you come over tomorrow for a swim. I'll throw some chicken or chops on the grill & we can watch the Dolphins game. Just make sure you understand, the only playing will be done by football players on TV. What do you say?"

"I really want to get to know both of you better, but I don't know about tomorrow. It may be too soon after what happened."

"Heather, this ok with you?"

"Sure, but you know it will difficult for me. Is this some sort of test?"

"No, I would never put you through that. If Sam is going to be part of our inner circle, I have to know he can be a friend. Then he can enjoy the benefits that might go with it. Sam, the game starts at 1. We'll eat at 1/2 time, that should be around 2:30 or 3. You like white or dark meat on your chicken? We can worry about whether or not you're a Dolphin's fan while we watch the game."

"Wow, that sounded like a page out of Dale Carnegie. I'm impressed. I like white meat, guess I've always been a breast man. I'll be there around 12:30."

"What the hell are you two talking about? Who is this Dale guy and why are you so impressed that he invited you to watch a game with him?"

"Honey, have you ever heard the phrase, "How to win friends and influence people"?"

"Yes, but what does th...?"

"It's the title of a book written by Dale Carnegie back in the 30's. It is the Bible to people in business and sales."

"So what did you say that made Sam mention him?"

"Sam? Care to answer the lovely lady?"

"He invited me over, told me what time the game starts, what time we would eat and asked what kind of meat I wanted. He never asked a yes or no question. That is classic Dale Carnegie. The only thing I could do was accept."

"The fact Sam knew what I was doing says a lot about him. I look forward to talking with you, Sam."

"Am I coming between you two? Would you guys like to be alone?"

"Calm down Sweet Cheeks, You'll have plenty time with your new boyfriend after we talk tomorrow."

"Are you saying that we can...?"

"What I'm saying Sam, is, we will all sit down tomorrow & figure this out. Sam, you can talk to Heather now, she will give you the address and directions if you need them. I'll see you around noon."

It was getting late so I went to clean the kitchen while they finished their conversation. There wasn't much to wash up, so it only took a few minutes including the time to set up the coffee pot for the morning.

I don't normally drink late at night, but I decided to have another glass of bourbon out on the deck, just to reflect on the developments of the day. I realized that the humiliation I had felt I deserved was the problem here. Both Heather and Rob had alluded to that. I didn't have these feelings back when it was just having 3somes. I guess these recent events woke me up. I now know the crux of the matter was the disrespect. This whole mess, which was all my creation, required more thought and a clear head.

I headed up to bed and found Heather exactly as I expected; propped up with her book on her lap, sound asleep. I marked her page and gently pulled the book out of her hands and put it on the nightstand. I eased her into a prone position, noticing she was only wearing the panties from earlier. She really was going back to the beginning with us. That is how she slept years ago, just panties. She mumbled something as she rolled over and slipped back into her slumber. I spooned up against her, putting my arm over to gently hold her heaving breast. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I woke up Sunday morning with a new outlook on life. Heather slept in; I guess she was worn out from all her activity from the last 2 days. I turned on the coffee pot and went out to get the paper. Once I had the chicken out to defrost, I settled down on the porch with my paper.

Heather came out about an hour later. She looked so sexy wearing my prized Jason Taylor jersey and her slippers. The jersey is so big it came down almost to her knees and ½ ways to her wrists. She came and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

After a long kiss with dueling tongues, she finally leaned back, smiling. "Good morning, Honey," she whispered in my ear.

"Well good morning to you too. Was that kiss your way of trying to get me to let you wear my jersey during the game?"

"Can't a girl give her favorite guy a kiss without him thinking she wants something?"

"Of course she can, I'm sorry I was so cynical. Can I get you a cup of coffee to make it up to you?"

"That would be great and I forgive you."

She stood up so I could go to the kitchen. I took about 3 steps when she started giggling. "Oh Honey? There is one thing I wanted to ask you. Can I wear your jersey during the game?"

We both broke out laughing. I was still smiling when I came back with the hot cup. Heather seemed to be deep in thought, as if she was trying to decide something.

"Got something on your mind, Babe?

"Yes, but I'm not sure how to start. It's about what happened Friday night."

"I'm not sure I want to hear anything more about that night. The pictures were bad enough. I don't need a play by play of the action."

"It isn't about that. It's when we went to the club."

"If it has anything to do with Rick, I know I don't want to hear it."

"It is about Rick and what he did and I think you should know what happened. It might change your mind about him."

"Oh boy, this better be good, and I mean real good."

Heather told me the story about the club and laying out Tony. Rick gained a couple of points in my book for his actions, at the club, not at his condo.

"Was there anything else you wanted to discuss or get off your chest?"

"Well, yeah. I'm worrying about today. I'm not sure I will do very well with the new rules. You may have thought I was joking about being a Nympho, but I wasn't. I think about sex all the time. I had the most delicious dream last night about Sam. Now I know what you guys go through. You think that stat is true that guys think of sex every 11 seconds?"

"I don't think it's true unless you only count boys between 14 & 18. If you're serious about this, we can get you some help, I'll take you to the Doctor myself."

"Hell no, I love this feeling and I hope we can get back to the lifestyle again soon. All the Doc would do is give me some pills to curb my libido and I don't want that. I don't think you'd want an asexual wife either. I don't want to live the life of a nun, Mother Nature will make that happen in due time. She doesn't need any help."

"You're right, I wouldn't like that. Every man secretly wants his wife to be a slut in the bedroom and a lady in public."

"Well, I think I've met both those points. I've gotten to the point that I don't mind being a slut in the bedroom. It wouldn't bother me if my lover called me a slut in the heat of passion either. Bear this in mind though, if it ever happens in public or just a normal conversation, that guy is going to need a seeing-eye dog cause I'm going to scratch his eyes out."

"I see your point. I love you acting like a slut, but I don't think I'd like to hear someone call you a slut. Now let's get back to point at hand. You say you might have a problem with Sam being here today?"

"Yes, I don't know if I can be around him and not touch or play with him. I'll probably spend most of my time in our room with Steely Dan and Little Chris. (The group Steely Dan took their name from the vibrator in "A Clockwork Orange") Otherwise I feel like I would be cheating on you if we slipped away for some kissing or other activity."

"Just try to control yourself. We'll figure something out."

"OK, I'll leave it all up to you. Did you want anything to go with the chicken?"

"How about some corn-on- the- cob? We can fix it the way my sister showed us."

"You just like watching me prepare it, you're not fooling anyone."

She was right, watching her prepare it was better than eating it. It's an easy way to fix the corn. You peel down the husk, strip off the silk, grab a handful of butter and run your hand up and down the cob. Let your imagination do the rest. It's always disappointing when she pulls the husk back up, but then I get to watch her do it again and again.

"I won't lie to you; it's very hot watching that. Just try not to excite Sam too much while you do it."