Cuckold Chronicles: Todd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out, she was sitting at her make-up table. On the bed I saw a pink teddy and stockings on my side of the bed. Not saying a word, I went and put them on. She dropped her hand to her side and snapped her fingers. I went to all fours and crawled over to her and kissed the back of her hand. She smiled down at me and stroked the top of my head. " Go pick me out some sexy panties, a low cut bra and black stockings," she said, with a gleam in her eye. When I came back with them, she stood up and let her robe fall to the floor. She lifted a foot up and I slipped her panties on, admiring her body as I pulled them up her legs. She turned around while I put the bra over her arms. " Nice choice", she said as she hooked the clasp between her breast. She sat down as I put her stockings on her. The only difference between her stockings and mine, were hers were stay ups and mine attached to the garter clips of the teddy. She finished getting herself dressed and threw me some slacks and a shirt. A few minutes later, we're on the road, with her telling me where and when to turn.

We pulled up to a house. She had me pull into the garage. I got out and went to open her door for her. " Close the garage door first, then come back here," she told me. I, of course, did as I was told. I opened her door and she got out. " Strip," she ordered, " and make it fast." I kicked off my shoes and my shirt was off in a flash. As I was leaning over to pick up my pants, I felt a collar go around my neck, as I was being pushed down to my knees. "This is your position for the night, unless told otherwise, got it Bitch?" she growled at me. I just nodded my assent. She walked to the door and knocked. No surprise here, Todd opened the door. He smiled when he saw her and starting laughing when he saw me.

" I didn't think he could be less a man, but I was wrong. What a sissy! Heather, you look fabulous, and I see you brought your bitch with you," he said between fits of laughter.

" Well, of course I did," she told him giggling, " I didn't want you to leave me alone if I needed something, and if we should make a mess, someone needs to clean it up." That said she put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. This movement pulled on my leash and drew me up against his leg. His hands were roaming all over her body, and she was loving it. He led her to the couch and they sat down. They continued their kissing and fondling of each other.

Mistress was rubbing his crotch and squeezing the outline of his cock, while he was giving her a chest massage. She snapped her fingers and pointed at his belt. I leaned forward and started unbuckling his belt. Todd laughed again and said, " You have him trained pretty good, that's a handy trick. Mind if I try it?"

She kissed him again and started unbuttoning his shirt. " When it's time, sure, use him any way you like, but not yet," she whispered into his ear.

I had his pants off now, so he was only in his underwear, so I leaned back on my heels. Master Todd started kissing her neck, he slid his hand to her blouse and started unbuttoning it. He slipped it off her shoulders and admired her tits trying to break free from the confines of her lacy bra. Mistress moved her hand from his cock and snapped her fingers, pointing to his waist. I reached over and pulled off his boxers.

Master Todd now was running his hand up and down her leg, going under her skirt. She whispered something to him I didn't hear, then he snapped his fingers and pointed to her skirt. I scooted over to her and unclipped the skirt and unzipped it. She got on her knees on couch and I pulled the skirt down, then she shifted her weight so I could get over her knees and off her feet. She curled back into his arms and he began to kiss her breast through her bra. She pulled him back up and said, " Who do you want to remove my bra? Would you like me to do it, or would you like to unwrap these melons? Of course there's always dickless, if you want him to do it. I do need to tell you though, he already got to touch it when he picked it out and put it on me. He also picked out these panties. Guess he wanted me to look sexy for you."

" Well, I must say he has good taste, in both lingerie and a wife," he said suppressing a laugh, " but I want the privilege of taking it off." With that he reached out and with the flick of a finger, it popped open.

She smiled at him, " You've done that before."

He slipped the straps off her shoulders and leaned down for his feast, sliding his hand to her panties. My Mistress leaned back and let out a sigh. She snapped her fingers and wiggled his cock at me. I got the message and took it into my mouth. She was getting more and more excited and said she wanted his cock inside her. Todd pushed himself back and tugged on my leash.

" You stay here, we'll call you when we need something."

With that, they stood up and walked to the bedroom, leaving the door open, but the bed out of my view.

The only thing I could hear was my wife moaning, urging him on. Finally, Master Todd called out, " Get in here, panty boy." I crawled as fast as I could. He was eating her pussy and she was loving it. She pulled his head up and he started to crawl on top of her, rubbing his cock the length of her hot dripping pussy. He glared down at me and said," I'm about to fuck your wife. I'm going to give her what you can't. Since you're such a sissy limp dick, I think you should kiss my cock and put it in there for me, don't you?"

" Yes, Master Todd," I managed to get out, as I climbed on the bed. Then I kissed the tip of his cock and guided it into her sopping hole. He pumped a few times then told me to get out. I went to the living room to wait.

An hour later, I was summoned again. They were both sweating and panting, with smiles going from one ear to the other. They were laying facing each other tenderly kissing. Mistress looked over at me and said, " We seem to made a bit of a mess and I want to play some more, so be a good slut and clean your master's cock for me." I climbed on the bed and went straight to work, licking and sucking his rapidly hardening cock. He pushed me away, snapped his fingers and pointed to my wife's pussy, dripping with cum.

" There's a double load in there for you, I've seen how big a cum slut you are, now clean it out." I started licking and sucking again, getting every drop I could. While I was cleaning her, she told him she wanted to suck his cock again. He climbed up and put his cock to her mouth, which she hungrily opened.. Todd started panting and warned her he was going to cum. She didn't stop, just kept sucking while he filled her mouth with his jizm. He leaned back and went to kiss her, but she pushed him back. The she looked at me and snapped her fingers, pointing to her mouth. I went up to kiss her and take the load from her, but she stopped me and grabbed my hair. She pulled me till I was on my back and she was up on one elbow. She smiled at me, then spit his cum all over my face. Todd was rolling on the bed laughing at me and my wife was grinning from ear to ear. Then she kissed Todd and told him we had to go.

I had to redress both of them, with the cum still on my face. Taking my leash, Todd walked us to the door into the garage. Mistress allowed me to put my clothes back on, then told me to get in the car. She and Todd stood next to her door and kissed for a while, then she got in and we headed home.

Heather broke the silence of the road once again. " Was it what you were hoping for? Did it go the way you imagined?"

I was eager to talk, so I blurted out, " Yes, yes, it was just like I thought it would be. I loved it, I loved it all. What about you? Did you like it? Was he good to you? Did he give you pleasure?"

Heather was laughing at me so hard, she said she was going to pee herself. " You sound like a kid on Christmas morning. Yes, I liked it very much, it was fantastic."

We were pulling in our driveway when she said, " When we get inside, get out of those clothes, and bring me a drink in the den.." I walked in with her drink and saw her in only her panties, stockings and heels, sitting at the computer. I saw the computer screen and noticed she was chatting with 4 guys at once, and had the webcam on. She was on the prowl for another Master for me.

12