Cuckold Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife discovers my secret desire.
2.5k words
4.39
129.1k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm writing this against my will. Sort of. This story is part of an agreement between my wife and me: I reveal my inadequacies as a lover in an anonymous story at Literotica, and she keeps them a secret here in my home town. There is more to it than that, of course: we both derive sexual gratification from the new arrangement, and the secret is out to at least one other person. He's probably laughing to read this, if he isn't too busy fucking my wife.

Colleen is stunning, and I wouldn't trade her for another woman on earth. She laughs easily and often, and is always up for something fun. At 5' 7'' she's all legs, but you'll only notice if you can tear your eyes away from her chest. Her breasts are smallish (a B cup), but high and firm and so perfectly proportioned she gets asked all the time if she has modeled. Auburn hair frames a face jeweled with sapphire eyes and a hint of freckles. Her lips are so full that if you glanced her on the train you'd swear she just blew you a kiss.

How I ever married such a goddess is hard to fathom, but I benefited from her religious upbringing which kept her a virgin until our wedding night. With no point of reference she really didn't know how big a man ought to be, or how long sex should last. Lucky me! I'm only about 5 inches fully erect, and I usually unload 3 or 4 quick spurts within a few minutes of contact.

On our wedding night I didn't even get that far: she wanted to see what a penis felt like and, when took me between her fingers and thumb, I came just from her touch. I squirted up her wrist, which caused a startled laugh, and then hung there limply despite all her attempts to revive me. It was the next morning before I actually managed to penetrate her and her disappointment was obvious. Four minutes of fumbling before I spasmed inside her lovely cunt and rolled away. I did my best to get her off with my fingers, but it was clear she expected more than that from her first time.

We persisted for over a year and she learned to take her own sexual satisfaction into her own hands. Then one of her girlfriends hosted one of those parties where "marital aids" are displayed and discussed, and she came home with a dildo about 7 inches long and much thicker than I am. It was clear that there had been a lot of storytelling as well, because she was stunned by another woman's comment that her husband was bigger than this dildo.

"Can you imagine such a thing?" she asked me, and it was clear from her eyes that she was doing just that.

Then a girlfriend had an affair that her friend described as "just for the sex." Colleen was dismayed by her friend's deception, but her conversation revealed a curiosity about a purely sexual relationship that got me worried. Worried, and at the same time aroused. I know I'm no good in bed and, frankly, I'm ashamed that I can do so little for someone I love so much. When I saw her eyes widen at the thought of a lover, and saw her lick her lips at the idea of an orgasm brought on by intercourse, I felt a stirring in my pants.

"Let's go upstairs," I said, bringing her back from her distracted stare. She smiled and took my hand. In the bedroom I quickly stripped as she slipped her tight jeans over her hips and unhooked her bra. "I want to lick you," I said as I pushed her back onto the bed. She spread her legs and I eagerly lapped at her tight slit. She stroked her own breasts as she humped my mouth, gasping as I tongue-fucked her fiery hole.

"I need you inside me," she groaned as she pushed me away and climbed on top. My eager peter was standing up like a sundial and, since I am so thin, it slipped into her easliy. "Yes!" she moaned and started to ride me back and forth. I thought for a moment that this time would be different-- we were both so into the moment that I was sure to last awhile, but suddenly the image of her with another man popped into my mind. I pictured her sliding down a cock so thick it caused her to gasp. I saw her wide-eyed and trembling atop a pulsing pole, greased with her own excitement, and that was all it took. My own eyes flew open as I erupted inside her, squirting like a baby boy in his diaper.

Her eyes few open as well. She stared down between us as my penis slipped out and continued to dribble it's juice on my stomach.

"Damnit, Paul," she blurted, "what the hell is wrong with you? We were just getting started!"

"I know, baby, I'm so sorry. I just can't help myself. Do you want me to get your dildo? I could work it for you."

"No," she said, her eyes turning hard as she stared down at me, "I want you to eat me. You made this mess, now you clean it up." I knew that by "mess" she meant more than just the gooey puss she was sliding up my chest-- she meant our entire sex life-- but the cummy hole she pressed to my face was the immediate concern. I don't shoot much and what I do is pretty watery, so it was mostly leaked out by the time she got to my mouth, but the idea of eating sperm was pretty revolting. I tried turning aside but she would have none of it-- she grabbed my hair and pulled me tight to her muffin. Since I felt so guilty about my performance I tried a quick lick. Not pleasant, but not horrible, either. I tried another lick and heard her hiss approval. I gave another try, this time with gusto and felt her grip on my scalp start to relax.

As her body began to respond to my attention the image returned of her with another man. Suddenly, I was not licking my own sperm from her cunt; I was licking the cum of another man from her freshly-fucked hole. It was electric! I was enthralled as I imagined my wife in the throes of sexual pleasure, satisfied in a way she had never been in 14 months of marriage, and me actually able to contribute to the experience. I gobbled hungrily at her slick lips, plunging my tongue as deeply as I could as I sought the nectar of our combined juices. I imagined her pussy, stretched and sated the way it ought to have been, spilling the evidence of her pleasure.

She reacted with equal gusto, grinding her groin against my jaw. Her hands moved to the headboard as she jerked her hips and her breath came in short gasps. I watched her nipples tighten to stiff points as her chest flushed pink. I could scarcely breathe from the pressure of her groin on my face, but I licked and slurped like never before. Her legs parted even further as her orgasm neared, and I imagined her opening wider to accommodate a cock much larger than my own. I seized her butt and strained my tongue upward as she started to growl "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and was suddenly greeted with a sparkling flood of her cream. "Oh fuck, yes!" she cried as she came all over my face.

She held there, trembling, as wave upon wave of pleasure washed through her. When she finally looked down with a puzzled smile I pointed to my groin-- I was hard again, something she had never witnessed. "Well what's gotten into you?" she asked with a laugh, and rolled off of me.

"I don't know baby," I lied, "but I've got to fuck you again!"

"Let's go, then!" she giggled, and spread herself wide on the bed. I was on her in a flash, and my pencil dick poked into her creamy slit so quickly I doubt she even knew I was inside. I was my usual fumbling self, thrashing about as I struggled to keep my little stick from falling out, but in my mind I saw the lips of her cunt pistoned back and forth by a full-sized man cock. She laughed at my eagerness but before she could get me settled into a rhythm I erupted again, and drained my raisin-balls into her buttery cunt.

She pursed her lips in disappointment, but she stroked my hair as my breathing returned to normal. "Well, I don't know if that really qualifies as 'fucking,' but it was the best you've ever been for me," she said. "What was different for you? Did you really like eating me after you came inside? What were you thinking about?"

I paused awhile before answering, knowing that the truth at that moment could have profound consequences. I knew that her sexual awakening was on a course I could not stop, and I also knew that I was at a real risk of losing her if I did not address my shortcomings. I considered the many possible outcomes of my confession and finally decided that most of them were better than keeping such an amazing woman frustrated, and any of them were better than losing her to another lover if she were to venture out on her own.

"I was imagining you with another man," I said.

"What?" she blurted. "Who?"

"No one in particular," I said. "Just someone else. Someone who has the ability and, um, tools to make you happy."

"But I am happy!"

"Not sexually," I responded, "we both know that. And don't tell me you haven't imagined the same thing." She looked at me for a long time before responding.

"Yes, Paul, I have imagined how another man might make me feel. I can't tell you how often I have had to come home and masturbate after talking with a girlfriend about their sex life. So many times I hear stories about hour-long sessions, or multiple orgasms, or even about the pleasure of taking a really large cock, that it drives me crazy with desire. My dildo gives me some satisfaction, but it isn't a man, and you just can't match the images in mind. You're just too little, and you just cum to fast."

"Do you want to take a lover?"

"I don't want to cheat on you."

"What if it was with my approval?"

"You would do that?"

"I might. I would have to think about it. I love you, Colleen, and I want you to be happy, even if it means some discomfort for me."

"I think you have thought about it, Paul, or you wouldn't be talking about it now. And you were thinking about it a few minutes ago, too, and it didn't seem to cause you too much discomfort!"

"True," I conceded.

She sat up and looked deeply into my eyes. "I want you to think long and hard about this Paul. This is a big step, and I won't take it casually. If this is a place we are going to go, I want to go with complete confidence. Can you do that for me?"

I gulped and nodded. She studied my face for several seconds.

"Stand up, Paul." I did so, standing beside the bed as she slid forward to the edge. "I'm going to suck you, and I want you to imagine I am sucking someone else. Look down at me and picture my mouth around another man's cock. Imagine the pleasure I am giving to him, and imagine the pleasure I am getting, too. Image that I have taken a lover, and that I am giving myself to him, completely and wholly. I want to know how that makes you feel."

I struggled with fear and confusion as she slid off the bed and knelt before me. I watched as her slender hands grazed the inside of my thighs and her fingers curled against the back of my balls. My cock was still flaccid and hung like a noodle from my crotch. I felt her lips press to my belly as she started a trail of kisses toward my groin, but still I dangled limply. Her fingers took up my wiener like a cigarette and she began to kiss the soft tip. As she opened her mouth the image began to take shape in mind. Here was my wife's beautiful face pressed to another man's cock.

As I watched my slim dick vanish between her full lips, and felt the wet warmth of her mouth, I suddenly saw another man's penis, ridged with veins and engorged with blood, thrust against her eager tongue. I began to stiffen. She spooned her tongue along the underside of my little dick and I saw another cock, twitching with lust and glistening with precum, nestled there. Suddenly I was as hard as I had ever been. She glanced up and I saw a wicked glint in her eyes as my reaction became clear.

She moved her hands to my hips, pushing her nails into the flesh of my ass as she pulled my boy-cock all the way into her mouth. She did not gag, as I barely reached the back of her teeth, but she acted as though I were a monster in her mouth, convulsing her throat around my head as she twisted her mouth back and forth around me. Her hair swayed against my belly as she pulled me in, and I imagined her taking him all the way into mouth, deep-throating him as his heavy balls churned in their sack. She brought one hand forward and took my shaft between her thumb and forefinger and began to stroke me, wiggling them between my crotch and her lips as she sucked the head like a dimestore lollipop. My marbles rose in my sack, tight to my groin, as my hips began to buck. Colleen stared up at me and smiled as she scratched them with her nails and, as I pictured her fingers wrapped around a shaft as thick as her wrist, I gave her the answer she wanted.

"Oh God, yes!" I blurted as my tiny nuts convulsed. I loosed a stream of jism into her open mouth as she giggled with delight. She tugged me a few more times to be sure she had completely drained me of juice, then rose to her feet with my load still cradled in her tongue. She took my face in her hands and brought her lips to mine, then pushed warm goo into my mouth, swirling her tongue as she did so. She broke our kiss and stood there, radiant in her beauty and new-found freedom, looking at me carefully.

"Thank you, darling. I think we are on the edge of something very wonderful."

I swallowed and smiled back.