Cuckold Husband and Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethB
BethB
976 Followers

When I was finished getting everything ready in my daughter's room, I ran downstairs and put my brother's cum filled condom in a coffee cup of hot water to warm it up. I'd wait until the last minute to squeeze his cum up into me because I wanted it to be warm, and I really wanted Tim to have to work for it this time, licking and sucking at me to get it out while our daughter took him from behind.

Snickering at my wickedness, I walked back up the stairs into the bedroom and looked at the clock. The timing was going to be perfect. It was 7:05 and he had another ten minutes left before his time was up. By the time he was done, I got him into the other room and tied down, butt plug in place and earphones on his head, Julie would be here within thirty minutes – so everything was going to work out fine.

I decided it might be best if I gave Tim a slight reason to be hopeful he'd get his treat, so, I took off the sundress and put on a short t-shirt so I was in my normal house attire of just t-shirt and panties. Perhaps it would relax him if he saw me dressed like I would normally be, and besides, I wanted him to see I was wearing the same panties I put on this morning and wonder if his treat was waiting for him inside them. I had to make this all as believable as I could.

Just then, I heard the water turn off in the shower. Unless I was wrong, Jim had shaved his crotch smooth, washed his hair and his body, and was now starting to towel himself off. Next, he'd begrudgingly slather the body moisturizer on his body, brush his teeth, and come out to find his punishment panties on the bed for him to wear. This was going to be so deliciously agonizing for him, but, when it was over, I'm sure he'd fall into my arms and pledge his undying love. Tonight alone would be enough to keep him excited easily for a whole week, and maybe two weeks. Plus, I'd get thanked and rewarded each day by his affection, and by his handsome, hard cock.

After a few more minutes, Jim opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom. I could see his impressive cock was half hard, meaning he'd probably been rubbing himself in the shower. Seeing him in his semi-hard state meant he was excited by something, and deep in my heart, that made me feel really good. Any other time, I would have chastised him for being aroused, but, I couldn't bring myself to spoil his mood.

When Tim saw the pink punishment panties lying out on the bed, his face went totally blank and I could read the angst and disappointment in his eyes. He knew it would mean his gratification would be delayed while he took his punishment – most likely a spanking, but, little did he know that was not the case tonight.

"Come on," I said, after he looked at me and groaned, "don't act like a six year old. It's not been that long time since you've had to be punished. You know the drill."

I picked up the panties and stooped down in front of him. Then as I did every morning, I held them out, opened them up and waited for him to step inside them. He smelled heavenly as I knelt in front of him. Between the aroma of my shampoo and the body moisturizer, I was sure he was already starting to feel embarrassingly feminine, but that was nothing compared to the embarrassment he would experience when I showed him off in his feminine panties in front of our visitor - our own daughter.

After pulling his panties up his legs and settling them at his hips, I reached down to cup his balls gently in my hand. Massaging him tenderly, and then moving my hand up to grasp his semi-hard member, I leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you more than anything, Tim." I said, as sweet as I could. "But, this is for your own good, you've earned it."

"And," I continued, stepping back and resting my hands on his chest, "if you're a good boy tonight and do exactly as I say, perhaps you can still have your little treat." Almost immediately, a smile turned up at the edges of Tim's mouth and he nodded his head.

"But," I warned, "if you disobey me, or, complain even once, I might just put you to bed and you'll have to wait a whole week to have another chance. Keep that in mind. Okay?"

Tim promised he'd be good. He promised he'd do exactly what I told him; he wouldn't disobey and he wouldn't complain. Seeing that he meant it, I reached up on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. "Come on, then," I said, "there's no reason to waste anymore time."

With that, I reached down to take him by the hand and led him across the hall, into our daughter's old room. Without being told, Tim went to the side of the bed, knelt down on the pillows and began to attach the velcro closures around his upper thighs. When he finished, he bent his body over the bed, wiggled his chest a bit to get in a comfortable position, and then spread his arms out to his side as a signal he was ready for me to attach the wrist cuffs.

The cuffs, themselves, were well padded and adjustable so I could make them as tight, or as loose as I wanted around his wrists. Normally, I'd leave them a little loose, but tonight, I put them on tighter – but, not tight enough to be uncomfortable. I wanted everything to feel different tonight, and when I reached down to spread his knees further apart on the pillow, and then tightened up the lower ropes to hold his thighs wider, I'm sure he began to wonder what I was doing.

Kneeling down next to him, I reached my hand between his body and the mattress, snaking my down hand into the front of Tim's panties and wrapping my fingers around his cock. As I suspected, he was hard, and as I gripped him tightly I leaned over his body and ran my tongue around his ear. Nuzzling his neck, I whispered, "I love you, Tim. Don't forget the promises you made me a few minutes ago. I'll be hurt if you disobey me tonight."

Leaning back up, I reached over to pick up the blindfold and sat on the bed next to him. He lifted his head to assist me, and I easily wrapped the leather blindfold around his head and attached it. The large eye shields insured he wouldn't be able to see anything, but, just to make sure, I leaned down and said, "No fussing with the blindfold until I take it off. I'd definitely consider that disobedience, Tim."

Again, he nodded, and at this point I'm sure he expected me to begin our spanking ritual. Instead, though, I stood up behind him, saying, "Tonight, we're going to try something different, and, I expect you to be cooperative and obedient. I want you to concentrate on those two things, Tim. If you do, you'll be rewarded. If you don't, no treat for a week."

I left the room and went to my secret hiding place to get the lube and syringe, the butt plug, the audio tape, the small tape player, and the earphones. Seeing a pair of my daughter's panties, I chuckled to myself and picked them up, too. Then, returning back to my daughter's room, I stood at the doorway to see Tim hadn't moved one iota. I sat on the bed next to him and casually took my time putting the audio tape inside the player, plugging it in the wall socket and attaching the earphones to it. I took my time and filled the baby medicine syringe with lube and made sure the vibrating butt plug had batteries. All the while, Tim lay there quietly next to me, never saying a word and not moving at all. I kept looking over at him, smiling – almost laughing, wondering what was going through his mind, but, he was as still and quiet as a church mouse.

Finally, when I had everything ready to go and without saying a word, I stood up, put the earphones over his ears and pressed the play button. In almost one fluid motion, I reached down, pulled the back of panties below the bottom of his butt cheeks and bent down behind him. Carefully, I spread his butt cheeks and inserted the tip of the baby syringe into his butt and squeezed in a full 7ml of lube into his butt. This was more than I ever used for the butt plug, but, I wanted him to be well lubed and comfortable when Julie guided the strap-on into him.

The butt plug we have is truly a wonder of technology. It has an inflation bulb attached to a hose so the butt plug can be inflated or deflated to the desired size. So, inserting the butt plug is always easy, and when I pushed it into Tim's ass, there was only a momentary gasp from him as it went in past his outer ring and came to rest snugly inside him. Then, reaching for the inflation bulb, I squeezed it until the plug inflated inside his butt. Lastly, I flipped the switch and the vibrator turned on, silently humming inside him.

I knew by now the audio tape was playing and Tim was listening to the nasty sounds of me slurping my brother's cock down my mouth. The moaning and gasping on the tape was almost obscene, and I knew Tim would be able to clearly make out both of our voices. I'm sure he was shocked as hell when he figured out he was listening to his own wife and her brother, especially since I'd been adamant that that he never be at the house when Jack came to visit. But, as the gentle hum of the vibrating butt plug filled the quiet, I reached around into his panties and found his cock to be incredibly hard and strong, which told me he was getting turned on by what he was listening to.

Still, Tim had not said a word or moved an inch. Other than the instinctive groan he uttered when I slipped the butt plug in, he hadn't even made a sound. Now, to top everything off, I turned my daughter's panties inside out, folded them in half and laid them, crotch side up, less than an inch from the side of his face. Eventually, he'd find them, or, perhaps smell them.

I smiled to myself as I surveyed my handiwork. Everything was perfect. Then, with the knowledge that I was going to bring our daughter up to see him just like this, I nodded my head with the satisfaction that everything was ready. Her first view of her father would be priceless, and hopefully, prove to her that I was telling the truth about her father's submissive nature.

Leaving Tim bound to the bed and helpless, I walked back into our bedroom and glanced at the clock. I had twenty five minutes before our daughter arrived – plenty of time to pick up the dinner dishes. But, thinking better of it, I trotted down the stairs and fished around in my purse for my cell phone and called Julie.

When she answered, I asked if she was on her way, and thankfully she said she was almost here, maybe no more than five minutes away. "I'm so happy you didn't back out, Dear. I appreciate what you're doing for your father." I said. "Just come on in when you get here, and don't worry about your father. Right now, he couldn't hear an airplane crash in the back yard." I added. "You'll see when you get here."

So, I poured a glass of wine for me, and one for my daughter. As I was putting the cork back in the wine bottle, I heard the front door open, and a moment later, I turned to see Julie tiptoeing into the kitchen. I leaned back against the counter, giggling to myself and holding the glass of wine out to her. "He can't hear a thing right now." I said, chuckling at the way she was walking. "Relax."

"Where's Daddy?" Julie asked, looking over into the family room and then walking to take the glass of wine out of my hand.

"He's upstairs." I replied, still laughing at the way she was sneaking into the kitchen.

My daughter turned toward the stairs, looked back at me, and took a step in that direction. As she paused and looked up the incline, I said, "Julie, wait a minute. Maybe it's best if we talk for a few minutes before you see him."

Again, she peered up the stairs briefly and walked back into the kitchen and leaned against the counter next to me, sipping her wine. As soon as she did, I smelled her perfume, and smiled broadly. "Wow!" I said, enthusiastically. "What perfume is that?"

"Sinful." She said, blushing. "It was on sale. I kind of like it." I nodded my head and told her I liked it, too. I knew Tim's taste, and I knew it would tweak him in a good way. It smelled very feminine and mystifying.

"Look," I began, "I just want to prepare you for what you're going to see before I take you up there." I explained. "He got a little snippy with me when he got home, so after dinner, I had to punish him."

My daughter stopped, mid sip, and pulled her wine glass away from her mouth and looked at me. "Don't worry." I said, trying to reassure her. "It's not what you think. But, he is restrained, and, he's dressed in his cute little punishment panties, so don't be alarmed when you see him. It's all part of our regular routine. He hasn't been spanked, or anything like that, he's just tied up and waiting."

I took a few minutes to explain to my daughter how he sulked through dinner and tried to put the guilt trip on me about not getting his weekly treat. I gave her the whole story how I put him in the bathroom, made him touch up his shave job, dressed him in his pink panties and tied him to the bed in her old bedroom. I didn't want her to be surprised to see her father bent over the bed with a vibrating butt plug up his butt, so I explained all that and told her it seemed to be an easy way to get his butt prepared and lubed up for the strap-on. As I talked, she silently listened to everything I said, and when I was done, I leaned back and looked at her.

"So," she asked, "he's up there in my old bedroom? Tied to my bed?"

I nodded, saying, "That room is a play room for us, now."

"This butt plug thing," she asked, curiously, "it's in him now? In his butt?"

Again, I nodded. "His panties have been pulled down in the back and it's hanging out of him. You'll see."

"But, he's got a blindfold on. Right?" Julie asked.

"Uh huh." I answered. "He can't see or hear a thing. As long as we don't get too loud, we can go right in the room and he'd never know. In fact," I said, tugging at her arm, "let's go on up and we can finish talking up there."

I started to walk out of the kitchen, but, Julie hadn't moved yet. "Come on." I said, looking back at her. "I'll explain everything once we're up there."

Sheepishly, Julie pulled herself away from the counter and followed me up the stairs. I stopped a few steps away from the door way to her room and held up my hand. "If this is too much for you, or, you don't think you can go through with it, you have to tell me before I untie him, okay?" I asked. "We can't start this and then have you get cold feet."

Julie said she understood, and taking her at her word, I stepped aside and motioned her up to the doorway. She looked in for a second, pulled her head out immediately and looked at me with the biggest expression of surprise I've ever seen.

"Trust me," I assured her, "he's fine." Then stepping up beside her, I explained how the ropes were soft and how they had padded velcro closures so they'd be comfortable for him. I pulled her past the doorway, turned her so she could see her father and leaned over, softly saying, "Julie, he likes this. It excites him and he's got a full erection right now."

I pulled her into the room and we stood quietly behind her father. I pointed to the butt plug hanging out of his ass and she stared at it, following the tube down to the inflation bulb and then looked up at me. I nodded and smiled, saying, "You can pump it up to be whatever size you want. And, there's a small vibrator inside that's controlled by that switch right there."

I can just imagine what was going through my daughter's mind as she stood there looking at her panty clad father, bent over and tied to her old bed with a butt plug sticking in his ass. She took a small step toward him and leaned down to look at the butt plug and then looked back up at me. I smiled and then suddenly having a wicked idea, I leaned over and told her stand to the side for a second. As she did, I moved up behind her father and quickly gave his ass a quick slap. When I did, he jumped and I shoved my hand down the front of his panties and squeezed his cock as hard as I could.

Then pulling my hand out, I held it out for Julie to see. Sure enough, my hand was coated with a prolific amount of precum from her father's cock. "He's enjoying this. See?" I said.

Julie's hands flew up to her cheeks and she blushed. Then, her face broke into a smile and she said, "When are we going to do the strap-on?"

To be continued.

BethB
BethB
976 Followers
12