Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 04

Story Info
Bunny meets her ex-boyfriend by chance.
1k words
3.9
9.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chance005
Chance005
12 Followers

Chapter 4: "It was on Sale!"

"So. How was your day?" Cuckold Joe said.

"Fine," Bunny said, reading a magazine.

"Care to elaborate?"

"My day?" Bunny said, putting the magazine away. "Well, I didn't feel like going to work so I called in and said I wasn't feeling well, and I went shopping instead. I tried on a couple of dresses and gowns, but I settled for a new jacket, oh, and a skirt, 'cause I noticed that the clerk was getting a hard-on when I asked him how it looked. I borrowed your credit-card, it's on the dresser. I went for a coffee, and then I bumped into a guy I used to go out with, Ben. Don't worry, this was long before you came along and swept me off my feet. Did I ever tell you about Ben?"

"Hard to say. I don't really try real hard to keep track of your exes."

"Well, he was a nice enough guy, but we just weren't right for each other. I mean, sure, he could make me cum like no other, and he was fun as fuck in bed, but he had a bad temper that landed him in trouble with the law, and then he had to go and fuck my sister."

"Tara?"

"Yeah! Can you believe that? She's not even hot!"

"Er... How did you react when she told you?"

"She didn't. He did. Things were going well between us, and we had a romantic evening. Before long he had me dressed up in a cute little Lara Croft-outfit that he liked, and he tied me up. He was doing me doggy-style when suddenly he sticks his dick in my ass and declares, 'Oh, by the way, I fucked your sister last week.' I was like, what the fuck? So he fucked my ass and told me all about it, what her nipples taste like and how she begged for it, and I could see how it turned things hot and aggressive right then and there, but once we were done I knew things wouldn't work out between us. I mean, you don't fuck people's sisters, right? It's like an unwritten law or something."

"I guess..."

"So, anyway, I haven't seen him for a long time, but then I run into him today. And he's all, like, got a nice job that he likes, wears a suit, got a wife and a car, and I'm thinking, it's good that people change. Everybody grows up in the end, right? And he had an apartment just nearby, and we went back to his place to have a glass of wine and catch up. We both get a bit tipsy after a few glasses, and when we go to the balcony to check out the view he starts feeling me up. And I'm thinking, people can change, but they don't change that much. They look all business when you meet them, but the you start talking, and you find that they're basically the same. I put on the new skirt I'd just bought, and he says it makes me look like a hooker, so he sticks two dollars in my thong and starts doing me from behind in front of a big mirror in the hallway. He's working me pretty good, but something isn't quite the same. I start thinking about his wife, what she's like and what he's like with her. Then he asks, 'how much to fuck your ass, whore?' And - get this - I'm like, well, how much does your wife charge? He's getting worked up about it, as you can probably imagine, and he's like, 'You don't think I fuck my wife this way? You don't think she dresses like a whore for her man?' Finally he's getting into it like he used to! So I keep pushing him, saying, 'I bet the two of you are all about the aroma candles and massage oils.' Ha, ha, I wish you could see his face! He's furious, he turns me around to face him, slaps my face and grabs my crotch and makes me cum with his hand. He's so fucking skilled with his hands. And he gets me down on my knees and fucks my face until I gag, going, 'didn't I fuck your sister? I don't remember her gagging and moaning when she sucked my cock.' Then he pisses all over me, like, drowns me in piss. He used to be into that, so I don't know why I'm surprised. He sticks another two bucks in my panties and says, 'that's fucking twice what my wife gets when I piss in her ugly face.' Then he fucks me in the ass and makes me cum again, before he soaks my face in cum and tells me to get the fuck out 'cause I smell like piss and whatnot. And I'm thinking, it's nice to catch up with old friends, figure out that underneath their brand new facade there's still the person you once knew, but the other side of the same coin is that you're bound to remember why you drifted apart in the first place."

Joe went silent.

"What?" Bunny said.

Joe grabbed the magazine and started flipping through it.

"Oh, are you gonna pout now? You're the one who asked me about my fucking day. Is it about the jacket? It was on fucking sale!"

"It's not about the jacket," Joe said.

"No? Oh. It's about the ex-boyfriend thing. Well, like I said, it was a long time ago, and you have no need to feel intimidated. In fact..."

She smiled alluringly and stood up from her chair. She flipped down the waist of her jeans and exposed her thong. Stuck to the side of it were two crumpled up dollar bills.

Joe swallowed.

"Let's turn it into a good thing. Let's turn it into our thing," she said. "How 'bout it? Wanna cum on the dollar-bills I made for being piss-whore?"

Took him about 45 seconds to come.

"I love you," she said. "Let's never fight again."

"Love you too," he replied.

Chance005
Chance005
12 Followers