Cuckold John

Story Info
His attempt at helping a young couple.
1.9k words
4.18
166.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers

I should have known better. Perhaps it was because I was on my fourth scotch or maybe it was just my male ego telling me that she was really attracted to me. I don't know, but somehow I was unwittingly made the john in a cuckold. Maybe I should start from the beginning.

I was in a northern city in Western Canada on business. I was on the last leg of a two week sales trip across Canada and my western swing

end here. I would be going home the next day, back east where I lived with my wife and two kids. Well they are not kids anymore, I guess, being 22 & 24, but they still lived at home with me and my wife of 25 years. I didn't have any appointments that evening so I ventured into the bar at the hotel I was staying for a quick night-cap before calling it a day.

The music was playing softly as I entered. The bartender nodded and smiled as I took a seat in front of him and I ordered a drink, scotch on the rocks. As I was waiting for my drink I scanned the dimly lit room. There were a few couples spread out across the room and some local red-necks at the other end of the bar. 'Not much going on tonight' I thought to myself. Little did I realize at the time, that the events of this evening would unfold beyond my wildest fantasy.

I first noticed Sheila when I went to check for messages at the front desk. She was in the lobby and appeared to be having a heated conversation with a young man. She was a short little thing with auburn hair, fairly proportionate except for her oversized breast. 'Implants' I thought to myself as they held my gaze for a minute or two. She had on a short black lace skirt that partially revealed her black thongs and matching demi-bra. As I looked at her face I noticed she was much younger than she had been made up to look. She had on a little too much eye shadow and mascara, but she had the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. I looked deep into her eyes knowing she had caught me checking her out. She smiled and winked just before I looked away and returned to the bar.

I reclaimed my seat at the bar, which by now was starting to fill up with a few of the local young people. The music was a little louder and I watched as some were up dancing. 'Ah, to be young again' I thought as I turned back around to my drink. At the other end of the bar sat Sheila who was looking right at me and she was waving. I turned around to see who she was waving at. 'No one there?' I wondered. I smiled and nodded in her direction, just in case the wave was directed at me. 'Old Fool' I thought as went back to my drink.

At first, it was the smell her perfume that I noticed and then she said, "Is this seat taken?"

I looked up and looked into those pretty green eyes. "Hi. No, please, do join me." 'I was in total shock, believe me.'

"Hi, my name's Sheila," she purred as she offered me her hand and boosted herself up onto the barstool. I noticed that she also wore a black garter and stockings when her dress rode up her thighs as she seated herself. "See anything that you like?" she said with a giggle.

'Caught again,' I thought.

"Hi, Sheila, my name's Mike. Sorry!" I said with a blush, "But you are such a pretty lady and us old guys still look you know."

"Well Mike, it's nice to make your acquaintance and I don't think that you are that old. Besides, I like older guys. They're much more mature and they really know how to treat a lady like a lady."

Well like I said, I'm a sucker for a big eyed girl and at 48 my ego really needed this boost. I ordered my fifth scotch and a Long Island Ice Tea for Sheila. As we talked I could help but notice her skirt had ridden up exposing her inner thighs and her thong panties. I could feel a the end of my cock throb as I gazed at her pubic hair peeking out from under her thong which just barely covered the lips of her pussy. I knew she was watching me as she parted her legs slightly and rocked forward. Her thong disappeared into her sodden crack and I could see her honey ooze out between her lips. By now my cock was hardening and begging to come to attention. Sheila reached over and grabbed my hand and pulled me from my chair and asked me to dance to a slow tune that had just begun. I quickly straightened out and joined her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me toward her, rubbing her firm stomach against my erection. She looked up and smiled. "I hope this is as big as I think it is, " she purred as her eyes became wide and her tone had become a little bold. She slid one hand between us and started to rub me through my slacks.

"Sheila, do you know what you're doing?" I questioned her mainly because of our age difference and partially because I wondered if I knew what I was doing.

"OH YES, DADDY!" she moaned, "I'm going to fuck this massive cock I have in my hands, just the way he wants. Come on, let's go out to my truck," she said pulling me toward the lobby. As we past the bar I noticed a young man that looked familiar, but I couldn't place him.

As we past the elevator the doors opened. I guided Sheila in and pushed my floor number. "What are you doing?" Sheila squealed as the doors closed.

"Well my room would be a hell of a lot more comfortable than your truck and much more private," I said. "Besides, us older gents treats a lady like a lady," I added with a strong southern accent.

"That's not the way it's suppose to be," she said with a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry, Honey," I said. "I'll be a perfect gentleman. If you don't want to anything but talk, then we talk. OK? If I was getting carried away, then let me know."

"Oh No!" she squealed. "I want your cock in me more than anything. It's just that....Well.....Maybe we should go in and talk first and then maybe you won't want to."

I opened the door to my suite and led her in and closed and locked it behind us. I didn't know what was going on, but I wasn't going to take any chances. We sat on the couch and she took my hand and said in a very low voice. "My husband, the man I was talking to when you first looked at me, wants me to fuck other men. I don't know why he wants me to do it, but he has been on about it for two of the three years we've been married. I finally broke down and tonight was to be the first time. I was just about ready to back out and that's when I spotted you. You sort of reminded me of my estranged father; he left when I was six. I saw the way that you looked at me and I was really turned on by it so I figured if you were willing, then you would be my first."

I looked into her big green eyes. Her mascara had run down her cheek from the tears in her eyes. I felt sorry for this sweet young thing. I thought of her husband scouting up on the truck, trying to get a look at his wife getting fucked by a real man. I smiled as I handed Sheila a Kleenex. She smiled back and I kissed her. She squirmed around and kissed me back with an open mouth. I reached around behind her and undid the back of her dress. My cock began to harden as I looked at her firm body and her massive teats. Her skin was soft and cool to the touch. She undid my shirt and slid it off my shoulder, letting it fall to the floor. She skillfully undid my belt and unzipped my slacks as she released my manhood. I wasn't a giant by any means, but from what I understand most women can only accept up to maybe nine inches. Beyond that they may rupture something or other. Whatever. Mine was a comfortable eight and a half so it usually got me where I wanted to go.

As she stroked my organ I undid her panties and pulled them off. Her scent filled the room. My cock throbbed. She must have felt it because she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my nob and started to suck and suck hard. I moaned as she continued her oral assault. As I started to rub her inner thighs, Sheila spread her legs and exposed her sweet smelling cunt. I hadn't noticed before, but she had it trimmed in the shape of a heart. I couldn't wait to taste her sweet juices. I swung around into the sixty-nine position and lifted her legs around my face. As I licked her love canal I rubbed my nose into her ass. She came immediately as I could feel her teeth clamp against my shaft. She ground her pussy so hard against my face I couldn't breath. I didn't care as I just kept on driving my tongue into her pussy, lapping up her cum. Then my ball tightened and I blew my load into Sheila's greedy mouth. She kept on sucking until I was dry.

I carried Sheila to the bed. As I lay her down she spread her legs and begged me, "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me with that big cock."

I was still hard as I slid it into the tight little vixen. She moaned with every inch. Slowly, but very deliberately I thrust my cock into her steamy wet pussy. As she loosened I quickened my pace. It had been a long time since I have cum twice with one hard-on, but it happened. I knew that she was close so I kept on thrusting. I could feel her clamp onto my cock and stiffen up and I gave her one last mighty shove and buried my entire cock into her tight little snatch. We lay there in each other arms for awhile. Occasionally she would quiver. I was satisfied and I hoped that she was also.

"Well now you'll have something to tell him," I said.

"I'm not telling him anything. I did that for me, not him. I don't think that I have ever been fucked like that before, but I hope that I will be fucked like that again. Real soon. OK Daddy?"

She looked so sweet and I felt so good. Sheila spent the night and we both fucked until we dropped off to sleep. In the morning we showered together and then went to breakfast. We exchanged phone numbers and I caught my plane back east. She and her husband are still together and they had a child they named Mike. We still see each other a few times a year and sometime she brings our son with her.

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
149 Followers