Cuckold Lust

Story Info
One husband ends up with his fantasy realized
8.2k words
4.09
263.4k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: I started this story some months ago. It's not done, I just haven't gotten back to it. If I get good feedback I'll finish it. Enjoy!

*

Chapter 1

My wife Maureen and I live in an unfinished subdivision in California. We are long distance commuters, and bought this house just before gas prices took off a couple of years ago. The developer finished just two houses before the bank pulled his loans. The rest of our cul de sac is barren land. We have become friendly with the couple in the other house, Cathy and Paul.

One of the problems no one tells you about, and one probably doesn't consider when making the choice to become a long distance commuter, is how dependent you are on your automobile. So it came to pass recently that I was stuck at home when my car was in the shop. Since I work as a software engineer, I could work from home for the day. Unfortunately, I was out of sugar for my coffee. I decided to take a walk next door since driving 1/2 hour to the nearest store was not possible.

Our houses are identical, and on either side of the front door is a window as a border. As I approached the door, I looked up and saw something through the window I had never expected. Cathy was on all fours getting banged by a black man I had never seen before! My mouth fell open as I watched this well build dark stranger with his hands gripping her hips. Her sexy auburn hair was heavy with sweat from the workout and her massive breasts (which I had checked out whenever I saw her) were pounding forward and back as he guided her onto his manhood. I could hear the slapping of her beautiful curvy figure against his thighs through an open living room window.

She kept moaning and panting with her red lipstick in a perfect "O" as she submitted to his cock. He took his hand and gave her ass a quick slap.

"Yes, yes, yes, Sir I am your white bitch!" she admitted in the heat. "I'm all yours! Just don't stop!"

With that he picked up the pace in earnest. The morning light made them glisten. I could not help myself and took down my trousers. I stroked my hardness obsessed as Cathy's breasts pounded in unison with his thrusts. Although Maureen had a similar curvy, thick build as Cathy, I had become interested in seeing her in the buff since we had moved here. My cock was throbbing as I got my wish to see her curves uncovered.

The black man's pace picked up and finally he shouted "Yeah, take my cum!"

I couldn't believe wither what I was witnessing, or how unexpectedly aroused they had made me! I watched, stroking, as he kept his manhood inside her, taking his pleasure. When he did pull out, I saw the thick pure white strands of cum on his bare cock! He had cum inside this white upper middle class housewife right before my eyes! I came immediately.

I rushed back to my house, afraid of having been noticed.

For the rest of the morning, I obsessed with what I had witnessed. I drank my coffee black, unconcerned at the lack of sugar. There was no chance of concentrating on writing code this morning. Instead, I kept an eye on Cathy and Paul's house. In about an hour I saw the garage door open and Cathy's lover drove a Lexus out and away. My mind reeled as I thought about the show I witnessed.

Then, I saw Cathy walk out of the garage. She was wearing a loose fitting tee shirt and boxers as she started working on the flower bed in front of her home. Without thinking, I started stroking my cock again as I spied her. It was not long before I came watching her again.

I turned away and started to watch CNN to try to focus on anything else. I found myself having a curious sensation, jealousy of Paul! I had wanted to watch Maureen have sex with another man for years. Don't doubt that we had expansive sexual escapades. But she always refused to consider my fantasy out of fear that it would ruin the relationship. Cathy had, in effect, given me a glimpse of what Maureen would look like if I were watching her. And so in a way Paul had his wife, and mine! So I had a jealousy and even an envy of Paul, and it was because his wife was with another man - a black, dominant man no less!!

I spent the rest of the day watching TV, trying to calm my sexual tempest down. Around 5 o'clock the doorbell rang. Paul was there when I opened the door.

"Hi," I said. Really I was in shock. I didn't know if I should tell him or hide what I knew! What did he know? Oh, all was amiss!

"Your presence is requested," he said. "Please come with me next door."

Then he held up my billfold!

Chapter 2

I followed Paul, without conversation. My mind was already full of unanswered questions. Did he know about the mysterious black lover of his wife? Did he think I was having an affair with his wife? Did he think I was a peeping tom?

He opened the front door and the questions only multiplied as I saw Cathy and three black men! The men were all well built and obviously worked out frequently. Cathy wore a light fabric collar shirt open to the waist with her large, erect nipple peaking out.

"So you like to watch, huh," said the black man that I had spied with her earlier.

"I, well, just came over for some sugar . . ." I stammered.

"Yeah, and you stayed and watched me taking Cathy! We've got a spot of your cum from the doorstep, too! So, we could report you as a peeping tom to the police right now!" he quickly said.

"Please don't," I begged. "I promise to forget it and never say anything. I love my wife and don't want any trouble."

He stared at me for a minute before continuing, "Well, you need to understand that we want a bit more than a promise. You spied on something that is sacred. We are Cathy's lovers now, not Paul. White man can't be allowed to see what you saw unless he is willing to join the club!"

"If I might interject," Cathy started. "Obviously you are turned on by seeing a white woman taken by a black master. Paul was just like you. He kept trying to get me to have sex with another man. Finally I agreed if I picked the man and he agreed to let whatever happened take it's course. Well, everyone got what they wanted!"

She giggled for a bit and then smiled.

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"Look, just admit that you liked watching a white woman be taken by a black master! Is it really so hard! You are obviously into it and you NEED to say it out loud," Cathy replied.

"Ok, ok, I admit watching his black cock taking your pussy was a turn on."

"That's just the first step," the black man continued. "Since you saw it you now need to pony up your dues."

"What do you want?" I asked afraid of the answer.

"Your wife! You OWE us, and we got the goods on you. You are going to let me, Sir James, and Sir Junior AND Sir Sam have a night with your wife – non negotiable. Otherwise we go to the cops."

"What then?" I asked afraid.

"Nothing that she doesn't want. Look, if we do your wife and she doesn't want it again you will have paid your debt. If she wants more, then you're just going to have to deal with it like Paul here." Sir James said. All three of them laughed for a minute while Paul just looked away.

The thought of watching Maureen had been an obsession of mine for some time. But she had always resisted, believing that it would hurt the relationship. I was afraid, however, since these men seemed so dominant. Still, I could not deny the wet spot accumulating at the top of my rock hard cock!

"You promise that if she doesn't want it ever again that will be the end of the deal?"

"Call me Sir!" Sir James commanded.

"Yes Sir. Do I understand you correctly, Sir," I answered, very nervous of the men.

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll do it." I replied. I felt some measure of safety since Maureen wasn't interested and I had a scenario in my mind so that I might control the action.

"Good! Now we need a little insurance. Take off all your clothes!"

"What? Why?"

"That's Sir! And the answer is that we wouldn't want you to change your mind after you leave. We want a little extra insurance. So, get naked!"

I was clearly not in a place no negotiate, and complied. The men all dropped their pants and I was told to kneel. Then they took their black cocks and stood in front of me! Cathy proceeded to get up and start to take photographs. Many photographs, and all were extremely humiliating. I was forced to kiss their balls and cocks repeatedly. This went on for about 15 minutes as Cathy giggled and took many shots with her digital camera, being sure to get full facial shots of me as I complied!

"There, that didn't hurt did it!" Sir James said with a laugh.

"No Sir," I demurely replied.

"Good! It's decided then. Two weeks from tonight you will present your wife to us. We will be at your house at 9 PM sharp, and she will be ready. Don't even think of backing out or these pictures will be EVERYWHERE!" Sir James warned. "Oh yeah, one other thing. You aren't allowed to have sex with your wife before then. This has to be a fair competition for her sexual favors. You've had years to build up your lead. We only have one night to convince her!"

"Yes Sir, I agree."

Honestly, I was turned on but also afraid of the men. Plus I felt that I could count on my wife to just do it this once.

"Since you are going to pay up, we'll let you see some more of what you can expect!"

With that Sir James walked over to Cathy. She got on all fours, tossing her shirt to the side. I watched in awe as she made his cock grow thick and long. Her scent started to fill the room as she got more turned on and I could see her pussy glisten with moisture. The men repositioned her and Sir James started into her doggy style as she began to take Sir Junior into her mouth. Her full breasts began to swing in earnest with her nipples erect to a point. Helpless to hold back I began to touch my cock again. She moaned and moaned as his thick black cock stretched her folds. I watched transfixed as his cock became more and more soaked from Cathy's wet garden. Seeing her stretched out, satisfying two black lovers simultaneously drove me over the edge quickly and I found myself cumming.

"You can go now. Remember 2 weeks from tonight, 9 PM," Sir James said. Cathy was panting, wanting more having unleashed Sir Junior. She looked back at the black master and moaned. "Paul, escort him home."

With that Paul showed me out and walked with me back to my house.

"Can I trust them?" I asked when we cleared the house.

"Yeah, they are good to their word." He replied. "But trust me, they expect you to be good with yours."

"Well, what's it like? I've often fantasized about Maureen having another man. But we never did it."

"You have to experience it for yourself. You'll know what to do when the time comes."

With that he turned and left me at my door.

Chapter 3

I spent the next two weeks working as many hours as I could, coming home too tired for sex. Maureen was beginning to suspect something, and even asked me directly if the lack of sex had anything to do with her. I assured her that it didn't and that this Saturday I would make it up to her. Secretly, I equally dreaded and anxiously anticipated what might happen. I felt confident that while she might enjoy the evening, I was in no danger of the second part of my promise to the Masters.

I had seen Cathy out in her yard since that night, and she had a mischievous smile and glint in her eye. When she was sure that Maureen wasn't home, she would flash her breasts to me and giggle. "Welcome to the Club," she would say. I loved the chance to see those large nipples and their erect tips. But, I was worried about the possible consequences of the situation I had created.

On the Friday morning before the agreed date, Paul knocked on my door after Maureen left for work.

"I have been sent to remind you of you commitment tomorrow night," he stated.

"Um, yeah, listen Paul I want to talk to you about this. Tell me more about what has happened since you and Cathy got involved with the Masters?" I anxiously questioned.

"Sorry, I am not allowed to discuss it at this point. After tomorrow night we can talk, not before," he informed me. "Just to make sure you don't try anything, I've also been told to give you this."

He handed me a copy of one of the photos! I immediately dropped any idea of standing up the Masters.

"OK, OK let's not get hasty! Tell the Masters that the front door will be open for them at 9 as agreed."

It is amazing how fast time flies when you really don't want it to! I knew that my wife would have her first taste of black cock shortly, and I was floating on a sea of emotions.

I had planned to tie Maureen to the bed and blindfold her. This wouldn't be questioned too much as we had often played with her bound. She was on the Pill so if a condom broke we were safe. I made sure to purchase the large condoms at the drug store Saturday afternoon for the Masters. I felt like I had the situation under 'control', or at least as much as one could. I could tell Maureen afterward that I just really wanted her to try exploring the fantasy just this once and I wouldn't ever do it again. I knew it would put me in the dog house for a little while. But between having the Masters use condoms and the fact that she had expressed curiosity about black men, I thought I could sell it just this once.

We had dinner around 7 that night. Maureen is a great cook, and the meal was delectable. I made sure to back up my plan by plying her with some strong Sex on the Beaches, very strong! By 8:30 she was VERY tipsy, but not falling down drunk, which was exactly where I wanted her. I started to kiss her and got her juices going.

"Let's go to the bedroom, I want to tie you up and fuck you!" I whispered.

She giggled and headed straight to the bedroom, stripping along the way. She finished there, letting her skirt and then panties fall. She was more than willing, laying on the bed as I restrained her. I finished with a few minutes to spare and got off the bed to ready the room. I fussed to get the lighting set to mood, and put the condoms on the night stand.

Just then the Masters entered the room, nude! Maureen heard them and asked, "What was that?"

"Um, I want you to enjoy this," I started to say. "I've decided to fulfill your fantasy of trying black sex tonight."

"Oh, really," she said.

"Naaaa, don't be listening to him," Sir James said taking control. "He got himself into a situation and OWES us. He had no problems offering to have you settle it up! Don't worry, I'm thinkin' you're gonna like it!"

With that Masters Sam and Junior tied me up to a chair in the room as Sir James walked over to the bed.

"Um, honey, I'm afraid!" Maureen said, her voice nervous and shaking.

"Don't be worryin' little lady," Sir James said as his hands grazed her thigh. "Tell her hubby! Tell her she's safe!"

"Yes, honey," I complied. "Just lay back and enjoy the experience. everything is OK."

She didn't answer as the other two Masters joined in the seduction of my wife. All six of their hands were caressing her gently, not touching her breasts or pussy. They seemed coordinated in the effort. Their fingertips were all traveling up and down her legs and arms. Then, they split duties. Sir Sam focused on her face, massaging her temples and tracing her features down to her neck and back. Sir James focused to her midriff, his fingertips occasionally making Maureen giggle as the area that his hands wandered grew larger and larger getting closer to her large breasts and bare pussy. It was still just a tease, though. He didn't cross that point, yet. Sir Junior massaged my wife's feet and legs.

I don't know how long their sultry seduction of my wife's senses went on for, and it wasn't the point. They soothed her until she was fully relaxed in the situation. She began to open her mouth and moan in pleasure. From where I was bound, I was able to see her pussy folds, and they were getting moist! For the first time I was getting very afraid and envious of the love making skill of these men! They had clearly won the first round! Her limbs were relaxed and she began to touch Sir Sam's fingertips with her tongue.

Then Masters Sam and Junior went to the head of the bed, and caressing her tits as Sir James hands drove south to her sacred mound. It was clear that they were fully experienced in the seduction of a woman, and I was feeling sick with the possibility that I was in over my head. My cock, however, was rock hard and dripping at the sight of my wife being so completely taken. Masters Sam and Junior kneaded Maureen's breasts until her tips were erect. Meanwhile, Sir James explored her sex gently, stretching out the teasing by ever so slowly separating her lips and letting her juices moisten his fingers. I could smell the familiar scent of my wife's pussy filling the room. As with the previous part of their seduction, they didn't hurry my wife. Instead, I had to endure her moans and cries of ecstasy as they continued.

Sir James kissed his way up her belly, between the valley of her aroused breasts, to her mouth. She resisted for a second, if that, then kissed him with abandon, opening her mouth, inviting his tongue with hers! He whispered in her ear, and she nodded.

With that he got on the bed and started to position himself between her legs. His dick was much larger than mine, and he stroked it as he got into place.

"There's, um, condoms for you guys on the night stand," I said nervously.

"Junior, take care of him!" he said.

To my dismay, I was summarily gagged.

Master James teased Maureen's pussy with his tip as he whispered in her ear. She nodded again. Just then he began to start into her, bare! This was all not as I expected! These black men must have had this planned this, and I was worried. I watched as my wife became accustomed to this man. She gasped and moaned as he slowly worked his huge member into her tender pinkness. Soon his cock was covered with Maureen's juices and they began to make love in earnest. They kept kissing and whispering as he took her. His body enveloped hers and her face turned red with lust. Maureen was humping this stud back and I could see her toes curling. Just then he stopped.

"Tell hubby what you told me!" Sir James said.

"Oh, yes! I LOVE your cock and I want to do this again!" Maureen screamed in heat.

"Yeah, well, I think I can make that happen." he said laughing.

He proceeded to piston slowly in and out of her and I heard her scream in orgasm.

I came untouched . . . awaiting what would happen next!

Chapter 4

I watched, twisting at the end of an erotic rope, as all three Masters repeatedly had their way with my wife. As they recovered from Round 1, they untied Maureen. Her face was still flush from the love making, and they HAD made love to her body exquisitely.

"Well, well, well!" she commented on my fate. "Hope you enjoyed the show! You can sit there for awhile!"

Sir James put his arm at her waist and they all left the room. I could hear them in the kitchen, opening a bottle of champagne, laughing and giggling. There was the clinking of glasses and undecipherable conversation. Meanwhile my cum was sticky from earlier when I came at the spectacle of seeing my wife with them.

Maureen came back to the bedroom about an hour later.

"The gentlemen that you let have sex with me have told me all about your little dilemma, dear." Maureen said. "And I'm not giving this up any time soon! You'll just have to deal with the fact that you let your wife try out other men. So, you've got to go out to the kitchen and have a little conversation with them."

She undid me and I walked out to the kitchen with her. The Masters were at the table and there was a piece of paper and pen.

"Well, you've lost. And now you're going to the next step," said Sir James. "This contract will formalize the arrangement for everyone. Read it. Understand it. OBEY it!"